How it works
Book online or on the app
Get the app and choose a convenient location. Your BounceShield™ Protection is activated upon booking online.
Head to the store
Check in by showing your confirmation to a store employee and drop off your bags.
Enjoy the day
Do whatever you’d like, then show your confirmation to pick up your stuff.
Our customers say it best
Millions of bags stored. 1M+ customers all over the world.
Good experience. My bag was safe in a luggage room. Very nice people working in this hotel.
Smooth check in and check out of our luggage and super friendly people ! Very easy and completely felt at ease my luggage was safe
Very easy to use. Took less than 5 mins for drop off and pick up. Everything was there, safe and secure!
Very easy and convenient way to store luggage. The staff were friendly and efficient. Thank you!
Easy to find, very affordable, friendly staff and secure location. Would absolutely recommend.
Just what I needed, was able to drop my bags off for a few hours and pick up late night due to their being open 24hrs. Very convenient.
Book in 3 taps
Instantly find locations nearby to drop off your luggage wherever you go.Find closest locations
Trusted by millions of customers worldwide
10,000+ locations worldwide
No matter where you go, it’s easy to find luggage storage near you.
Powered by local businesses
Our friendly partners tag and safely store your luggage in their shops.
Up to $10,000 in protection
In the unlikely event of theft, loss, or damage, your things are covered.
100% free cancellation
Change or cancel your booking anytime before check in for a full refund.
Check all the luggage storage spots in Edinburgh
Love discounts and traveling?
Sign up for our newsletter to get insider travel tips and a 10% discount delivered straight to your inbox.
No spam here, just the good stuff.
How much does it cost to store luggage near Haymarket?
The price for luggage storage near Haymarket starts from just £5.00/bag for the entire day.
Where can I store luggage near Haymarket?
There are multiple locations in the Haymarket area which can be booked through the Bounce platform including near Linlithgow Railway Station (LIN), Fife Airport, and Drem Railway Station and all over Edinburgh.
Is it safe to store your bags near Haymarket?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage near Haymarket.
Are there storage lockers near Haymarket?
Yes, there are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in the Haymarket area. Bounce has multiple luggage storage locations nearby Haymarket and in the broader Edinburgh area where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 safekeeping guarantee.
Where are the best hotel accommodations near Haymarket?
The top-ranked middle to high-range hotels near Haymarket are The Balmoral Hotel, Hilton Edinburgh Carlton, and Edinburgh University Pollock Halls. When traveling on a budget, the best hostels near Haymarket are Castle Rock Hostel, Syha, and CoDE Pod Hostels - the CoURT.
Where are the best restaurants near Haymarket?
The most popular restaurants to visit when near Haymarket are Burger King and McDonald's.
Where are the best parks and nature attractions near Haymarket?
Check out the nearby The Meadows, Leith Links, and Holyrood Park.
Store your luggage around Haymarket
Luggage storage nearby most Haymarket hotspotsPosted
Haymarket Luggage Storage Guide 2024
Are you wondering, “Where can I store my luggage near Haymarket?” Perhaps you just arrived in Edinburgh and need a place to store your bags near Haymarket before you check into your hotel or AirBnB -- or maybe you just checked out and don't want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Perhaps, you're planning on shopping at The Centre, Waverley Mall, or Livingston Designer Outlet and need a place to store your bags. Or, you're planning on sightseeing in the Haymarket area at Burntisland Beach, Almondell Country Park, or Yellowcraigs Beach and don't want to be burdened by your baggage.
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage near Haymarket!
Luggage storage nearby Haymarket with Bounce
Bounce is one of the largest luggage storage networks in Edinburgh with multiple locations near Haymarket.
Featured in The Boston Globe, TechCrunch and Forbes, Bounce is present in more than 2,000 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood.
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including BounceShield™ protection, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… We strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in the Haymarket area start at just £5.00 per 24h/bag .
Book through our website or mobile app (required) to get BounceShield™ protection, guaranteed space availability and 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
Here are some ideas for making the most of your time in the Haymarket area now that you are free from your baggage. Some notable places to relax before a flight are Heaven Scent Coffee Shop, Tesco Cafe, and Tesco Travel Money. You can also go for a hike around Loch Leven National Nature Reserve, West Lomond, and Water of Leith Walkway. And if you’re looking for a night on the town, check out The Sir Walter Scott, Deacon Brodies Tavern, and All Bar One.
Why is Bounce the best luggage storage provider in the Haymarket area?
✅Multiple locations near Haymarket✅$10,000 Bounce Guarantee on each booking to protect your belongings✅Vetted store locations to ensure trust and safety✅2 minute booking process online or via mobile app, then just walk in and check your bags in✅Thousands of 5 star reviews, hundreds of thousands of bags stored
How do I store luggage near Haymarket with Bounce?
You can find the closest luggage storage location to Haymarket really easily.Simply select a location here. Find the shop that meets your preferences in terms of location & hours. Once you’ve chosen a location, you can book in under 2 minutes.
Space does fill up so booking before you go there is required, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags.
You’re now free to enjoy Haymarket and Edinburgh without your things!
Haymarket is a district in Edinburgh, Scotland. Situated just west of the city center, Haymarket is one of Edinburgh's main transport hubs, due in part to the Haymarket Railway Station. The station is the second-largest in Edinburgh and provides lines across the UK, including to London King's Cross. As well as having a major train station, Haymarket serves as a gateway to many of Scotland's main motorways, including the M8 and M9 motorways.
The area that is now Haymarket has existed for hundreds of years. However, Haymarket only began to develop significantly in the mid 19th century with the arrival of a train line connecting Edinburgh to Glasgow. Modern-day Haymarket is the ideal place to start exploring Scotland's capital, due to its proximity to many of Edinburgh's best attractions. Haymarket is also renowned for its numerous cafes, restaurants, and pubs.
Things to do in Haymarket
Haymarket is home to many of the best eateries and pubs in Edinburgh, as well as tons of activities that are sure to please all ages. Once you arrive in Haymarket, check out some of these exciting attractions:
- Chow down at a local restaurant. Sample some Italian food at La Bruschetta or grab some sushi at Chizuru Tei.
- Quench your first at one of the local pubs and bars. Haymarket has several great watering holes, including The Jolly Botanist, Malones, and Ryrie's Bar.
- Shop til you drop on the Royal Mile. The Royal Mile is one of Edinburgh's main shopping avenues and boasts tons of designer stores and chic boutiques.
- Take a hike up Arthur's Seat. This hill towers over Edinburgh at more than 800 feet high and provides breathtaking vistas of the cityscape. The start this trek behind Holyroodhouse and the climb takes about two hours.
- Discover exotic critters at Edinburgh Zoo. The zoo boasts over 150 different animal species, including pandas, which are rarely seen in captivity.
Transit options in Haymarket
- Local bus services (Lothian, First)
- Edinburgh tram service (From Edinburgh Airport to York Place)
- Taxi ranks (Central Taxis, Lida Taxis, E&I Taxis)
Luggage storage in Haymarket
Edinburgh is Scotland's capital and second-largest city, boasting historical sights dating back to the 12th century and wonderful Celtic culture. Before wandering around Edinburgh's hilly cobbled streets, pay a visit to a Haymarket luggage storage service. Bounce offers facilities at several local businesses, where you securely store your belongings before touring Edinburgh. You book through the Bounce app, and can cancel at any time free of charge if you're running late or end up not needing the service.
Attractions and activities near Haymarket
- Edinburgh Castle: Edinburgh Castle is one of Edinburgh's oldest buildings and is one of its most popular tourist attractions. The castle sits atop Castle Rock overlooking the city, affording stunning views of the surrounding area. Since the Bronze Age, a fortification has occupied this site, and part of the current structure dates back as far as the 12th century. Edinburgh Castle was used as a royal residence until the 17th century and has since been utilized as military barracks and a prison. It is thought to be one of Europe's oldest fortifications and the most besieged castle in Britain.
Visitors can experience Edinburgh Castle's history firsthand with a guided tour. There are loads of intriguing exhibits within the castle's walls. Learn about the Scottish Wars of Independence at Argyle Tower, or head to the 16th century Great Hall, which features impressive displays of medieval suits of armor and a plethora of weaponry. Large bags and suitcases aren't allowed in Edinburgh Castle, and there are no onsite storage facilities. As a result, you should consider stopping by a Haymarket luggage storage facility before touring Edinburgh Castle.
- Palace of Holyroodhouse: Another of Edinburgh's famous historic buildings, Holyroodhouse, is the British Royal Family's official residence in Scotland. The palace was built in the early 17th century and has been home to many of Scotland's most famous historical figures, including Mary Queen of Scots and Bonnie Prince Charlie.
During a tour of the palace, visitors can explore 14 state rooms and see tons of fascinating artifacts. Outside the castle, you'll uncover the ruins of the 12th century Holyrood Abbey and take a stroll around the ornate royal gardens. You'll see some remarkable relics during the tour, including an embroidered canvas crafted by Mary Queen of Scots in the 16th century and eight panels by famed Brescian painter Lattanzio Gambara. For security reasons, large bags are prohibited inside Holyroodhouse, so swing by a Haymarket luggage storage service.
- Scottish National Gallery: The Scottish National Gallery holds many of the most important pieces of fine art in Scotland. The gallery has been open since the mid 19th century and flaunts thousands of works of art dating from the 15th to the 20th century. There are dozens of world-famous pieces on show at the Scottish National Gallery, such as The Monarch of the Glen by Sir Edwin Landseer, Haystacks by Claude Monet, and Old Woman Frying Eggs by Diego Velázquez. Feeling inspired after seeing the collection? Head to the gallery shop and pick up some art supplies, or order a custom print of your favorite piece from the museum. You won't want to lug anything heavy around this sprawling gallery, so swing by an Edinburgh luggage storage service beforehand.