How it works
- STEP 1
Select the most convenient location for your needs
- STEP 2
Instantly reserve your space in a few clicks
- STEP 3
Drop off items
Head to the store and show your reservation
- STEP 4
Enjoy the city
Go about your day without lugging around your things
Ala Moana Center Luggage Storage Guide 2023Posted Jan 28, 2023
Are you wondering, "Where can I store my luggage near Ala Moana Center?" Perhaps you just arrived in Honolulu and need a place to store your bags near Ala Moana Center before you check into your hotel or AirBnB -- or maybe you just checked out and don't want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Perhaps, you're planning on shopping at Ka Makana Ali'i, Town Center of Mililani, or Hawaii Kai Towne Center and need a place to store your bags. Or, you're planning on planning on at Kailua Beach Park, Waimanalo Beach Park, or Waikīkī Beach .
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage near Ala Moana Center!
Luggage storage nearby Ala Moana Center with Bounce
Bounce is one of the largest luggage storage networks in Honolulu with multiple locations near Ala Moana Center.
Featured in , Bounce is present in more than 100 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood.
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including insurance, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… we strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in the Ala Moana Center area start at just $5.90 per 24h/bag.
Book through our or mobile app (required) so that we can cover you with insurance, space availability, and our 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
Here are some ideas for making the most of your time in the Ala Moana Center area now that you are free from your baggage. Some notable places to relax before a flight are Dole Plantation Garden, Starbucks, and Hoomaluhia Botanical Garden. You can also go for a hike around Diamond Head Trail, Jurassic Park, and Lanikai Pillboxes Hike. And if you’re looking for a night on the town, check out Splash Bar & Bento, Tapa Bar, and Cheeseburger in Paradise.
Why is Bounce the best luggage storage provider in the Ala Moana Center area?
✅Multiple locations near Ala Moana Center✅$10,000 Bounce Guarantee on each booking to protect your belongings✅Vetted store locations to ensure trust and safety✅2 minute booking process online or via mobile app, then just walk in and check your bags in✅Thousands of 5 star reviews, hundreds of thousands of bags stored
How do I store luggage near Ala Moana Center with Bounce?
You can find the closest luggage storage location to Ala Moana Center really easily. . Find the shop that meets your preferences in terms of location & hours. Once you’ve chosen a location, you can book in under 2 minutes.
Space does fill up so booking before you go there is required, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags.
You’re now free to enjoy Ala Moana Center and Honolulu without your things!
About Ala Moana Center
The Ala Moana Center is an open-air shopping mall located in the Ala Moana neighborhood of Honolulu. This is one of the biggest open-air shopping malls within the United States and offers a unique and fun shopping experience. As you wander from store to store, breathe in the refreshing fresh Hawaiian air. Over 350 restaurants and shops make a home in the Ala Moana Center, and you could easily spend an entire day shopping and dining with friends. No matter if you are looking for a unique gift or essential household items, you will find it at the Ala Moana Center.
With over 160 different restaurants and diners located inside the mall, you will not go hungry while here. Have a bite to eat and spend an afternoon searching for that perfect outfit or just wandering and window shopping. You will find everything from the quintessential Hawaiian shirt to surfing gear to up-scale boutiques. There are even four different large department stores located within the center. Aside from stores and restaurants, there are other entertainment options, including a movie theater and ukulele and hula performances. Being only about 20 minutes from the Honolulu International Airport, Ala Moana Center has become a vital hub for locals and tourists.
Fun Fact: When this sprawling shopping destination opened, Hawaii was not yet a state.
Things to do in Ala Moana Center
Don't miss experiencing the Ala Moana Center when visiting Honolulu. Expect to be on sensory overload when you first get there. It's hard to imagine so many shops, restaurants, entertainment services, and people in one place. Enjoy the openness of one this unique open-air mall. Take the time to make a plan of action before arriving, or you may be overwhelmed. Bounce recommends checking out the following while exploring the Ala Moana Center:
- Explore the Art Walk, where priceless artwork hangs depicting the breathtaking culture that is Hawaii
- Hula with Aloha and learn the art of hula and lei making while listening to whimsical stories from a Hawaiian storyteller
- Visit the children’s play area if you have children in tow; colorful slides and obstacle courses will keep your little ones busy while you rest from shopping
- You cannot visit the Ala Moana Center without stepping into at least one shop - spend hours scouring the stores for that perfect something
- Whether you are grabbing a quick bite on the go or sitting down for a gourmet dining experience, you will find it at the Ala Moana Center
- With a main center stage and several smaller stages throughout the mall, you can watch a fun and entertaining show
- Sometimes it is just fun to sit back and watch as people rush to and fro, with benches throughout the mall you can do just that
- Check out some of the in-store demos that are hosted, learn how to bake a traditional Hawaiian dish, make a lei, or participate in a make-up demo
Transit Options at Ala Moana Center
- Pink Line Shopping Trolley
- Taxi Transport
- Bus 8,19,20,23,24,42,55
Luggage Storage near Ala Moana Center
No matter what day or time, the Ala Moana Center is a thriving hub of business and shopping. Toting your baggage through the crowds will make your experience less than pleasurable. Travel a bit lighter by not hauling your gear from shop to shop. Look no further than a Bounce partner for your short-term baggage storage solutions. There are several options near the Ala Moana Center. Imagine shopping and dining without being weighed down by bulky bags. Move through the crowds with ease and enjoy the sights hands-free.
Luggage Storage Options near Ala Moana Center
- Royal Hawaiian Center: Filled with posh boutiques, fine jewelers, and luxurious timepieces, be awed by the beauty of this center. Experience excellent dining, shopping, and cultural events. Don’t be held back with bulky bags while exploring the Royal Hawaiian Center, store your bags with Bounce.
- Waikele Premium Outlets: Who doesn’t like getting a deal or nosing through upscale outlets? Find excellent deals on designer brands, including shoes, accessories, and clothing. Many stores frown upon visitors lugging large bags into their stores, so stow your bags with Bounce.
- International Market: This open-air market has it all and is a hub for tourists and locals to mingle. With so many people in one place, it's awkward to move through the crowds while toting large bags. Check your bags with Bounce, and enjoy the day shopping, eating, and learning the Hawaiian culture.
- Waikiki Beach: While the beach itself is a great place to visit, the area surrounding the beach is where you go to be seen. This vivacious neighborhood is home to waterside cocktail bars, hula shows, stores, and fine dining. Drop your bags with Bounce for safekeeping while exploring Waikiki Beach.
- Honolulu Zoo: Watch the Komodo dragons in their natural habitat and wander through the Waikiki Aquarium located inside the zoo. Watch your step; you may be followed by some colorful peacocks looking to dazzle you with their fantastic feathered displays. Don’t be burdened with bulky bags, store them with Bounce before entering the zoo.
- Aloha Stadium Swap Meet & Marketplace: Wander through Hawaii’s largest open-air flea market and enjoy interacting with local vendors. With over 400 vendors peddling art pieces, handmade items, baked goods, snacks, and souvenirs, you are sure to find a unique and must-have souvenir or gift. It is not advisable to lug large bags through the flea market. Store your bags with Bounce before heading out.
- Coach at T. Galleria by DFS: Browse through this elite shop for great deals on iconic Coach and DFS designs. Well-stocked leather goods and bags, and even hoodies with the symbolic logo are available. This store does frown on large bags being brought inside. Bounce will gladly hold your bags while you shop.
- Tour of Pearl Harbor from Waikiki: Take a guided tour of the Arizona Memorial and the USS Missouri. You will be guided through downtown Honolulu learning more about the impact the attack on Pearl Harbor had on the city. Tour guides do not allow you to bring large bags on the tours, so drop them with Bounce and enjoy your visit.
- Duke’s Marketplace: Honolulu is brimming with fantastic shops and flea markets, and Duke’s is another gem tucked away in a large alley. Search dozens of vendor tables loaded with woodworking projects, Hawaiian clothing, unique handmade jewelry, and other interesting crafts. Don’t let large baggage keep you from enjoying this quaint market, stow them with Bounce, and go shop.
Get the Bounce App on your phone
Other places near Ala Moana Center
Frequently asked questions
How much does it cost to store luggage near Ala Moana Center?
The price for luggage storage near Ala Moana Center is just $5.90/bag for the entire day.
Where can I store luggage near Ala Moana Center?
There are multiple locations in the Ala Moana Center area which can be booked through the Bounce platform including near Terminal 2, Terminal 1, and Central Concourse and all over Honolulu.
Is it safe to store your bags near Ala Moana Center?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage near Ala Moana Center.
Are there storage lockers near Ala Moana Center?
Yes, there are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in the Ala Moana Center area. Bounce has multiple luggage storage locations nearby Ala Moana Center and in the broader Honolulu area where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 safekeeping guarantee.
Where are the best hotel accommodations near Ala Moana Center?
The top-ranked middle to high-range hotels near Ala Moana Center are Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort, Sheraton Waikiki, and Outrigger Waikiki on the Beach. When traveling on a budget, the best hostels near Ala Moana Center are Hawaii Prince Hotel Waikiki, Polynesian Hostel Beach Club, and The Plumeria.
Where are the best restaurants near Ala Moana Center?
The most popular restaurants to visit when near Ala Moana Center are Duke's Waikiki, Maui Brewing Company - Waikiki, and Azure - The Royal Hawaiian.
Where are the best parks and nature attractions near Ala Moana Center?
Check out the nearby Nuʻuanu Pali State Wayside, Kapiolani Park, and Magic Island.