How it works
Book online or on the app
Get the app and choose a convenient location. Your BounceShield™ Protection is activated upon booking online.
Head to the store
Check in by showing your confirmation to a store employee and drop off your bags.
Enjoy the day
Do whatever you’d like, then show your confirmation to pick up your stuff.
Our customers say it best
Millions of bags stored. 1M+ customers all over the world.
Good experience. My bag was safe in a luggage room. Very nice people working in this hotel.
Smooth check in and check out of our luggage and super friendly people ! Very easy and completely felt at ease my luggage was safe
Very easy to use. Took less than 5 mins for drop off and pick up. Everything was there, safe and secure!
Very easy and convenient way to store luggage. The staff were friendly and efficient. Thank you!
Easy to find, very affordable, friendly staff and secure location. Would absolutely recommend.
Just what I needed, was able to drop my bags off for a few hours and pick up late night due to their being open 24hrs. Very convenient.
Book in 3 taps
Instantly find locations nearby to drop off your luggage wherever you go.Find closest locations
Trusted by millions of customers worldwide
10,000+ locations worldwide
No matter where you go, it’s easy to find luggage storage near you.
Powered by local businesses
Our friendly partners tag and safely store your luggage in their shops.
Up to $10,000 in protection
In the unlikely event of theft, loss, or damage, your things are covered.
100% free cancellation
Change or cancel your booking anytime before check in for a full refund.
Check all the luggage storage spots in Honolulu
Love discounts and traveling?
Sign up for our newsletter to get insider travel tips and a 10% discount delivered straight to your inbox.
No spam here, just the good stuff.
How much does it cost to store luggage near Honolulu Airport?
The price for luggage storage near Honolulu Airport starts from just $5.90/bag for the entire day.
Where can I store luggage near Honolulu Airport?
There are multiple locations in the Honolulu Airport area which can be booked through the Bounce platform including near Terminal 2, Terminal 1, and Central Concourse and all over Honolulu.
Is it safe to store your bags near Honolulu Airport?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage near Honolulu Airport.
Are there storage lockers near Honolulu Airport?
Yes, there are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in the Honolulu Airport area. Bounce has multiple luggage storage locations nearby Honolulu Airport and in the broader Honolulu area where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 safekeeping guarantee.
Where are the best hotel accommodations near Honolulu Airport?
The top-ranked middle to high-range hotels near Honolulu Airport are The Modern Honolulu 1S, Ilikai Marina Condos, and Paniolo at the Equus. When traveling on a budget, the best hostels near Honolulu Airport are Hawaii Prince Hotel Waikiki, The Plumeria, and Destination Relaxation Leisure and Travel Services.
Where are the best restaurants near Honolulu Airport?
The most popular restaurants to visit when near Honolulu Airport are McDonald's, Zippy's Makiki, and Jack In The Box.
Where are the best parks and nature attractions near Honolulu Airport?
Check out the nearby Magic Island, Makiki District Park, and Salt Lake District Park.
Store your luggage around Honolulu Airport
Luggage storage nearby most Honolulu Airport hotspotsPosted
Honolulu Airport Luggage Storage Guide 2024
Are you wondering, “Where can I store my luggage near Honolulu Airport?” Perhaps you just arrived in Honolulu and need a place to store your bags near Honolulu Airport before you check into your hotel or AirBnB -- or maybe you just checked out and don't want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Perhaps, you're planning on shopping at Ka Makana Ali'i, Town Center of Mililani, or Hawaii Kai Towne Center and need a place to store your bags. Or, you're planning on sightseeing in the Honolulu Airport area at Kailua Beach Park, Waimanalo Beach Park, or Waikīkī Beach and don't want to be burdened by your baggage.
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage near Honolulu Airport!
Luggage storage nearby Honolulu Airport with Bounce
Bounce is one of the largest luggage storage networks in Honolulu with multiple locations near Honolulu Airport.
Featured in The Boston Globe, TechCrunch and Forbes, Bounce is present in more than 2,000 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood.
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including BounceShield™ protection, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… We strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in the Honolulu Airport area start at just $5.90 per 24h/bag .
Book through our website or mobile app (required) to get BounceShield™ protection, guaranteed space availability and 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
Here are some ideas for making the most of your time in the Honolulu Airport area now that you are free from your baggage. Some notable places to relax before a flight are Dole Plantation Garden, Starbucks, and Hoomaluhia Botanical Garden. You can also go for a hike around Diamond Head Trail, Jurassic Park, and Lanikai Pillboxes Hike. And if you’re looking for a night on the town, check out Two Tides Bar, Harbor Pub & Pizza, and The Study.
Why is Bounce the best luggage storage provider in the Honolulu Airport area?
✅Multiple locations near Honolulu Airport✅$10,000 Bounce Guarantee on each booking to protect your belongings✅Vetted store locations to ensure trust and safety✅2 minute booking process online or via mobile app, then just walk in and check your bags in✅Thousands of 5 star reviews, hundreds of thousands of bags stored
How do I store luggage near Honolulu Airport with Bounce?
You can find the closest luggage storage location to Honolulu Airport really easily.Simply select a location here. Find the shop that meets your preferences in terms of location & hours. Once you’ve chosen a location, you can book in under 2 minutes.
Space does fill up so booking before you go there is required, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags.
You’re now free to enjoy Honolulu Airport and Honolulu without your things!
About Honolulu Airport
Honolulu Airport is located right outside the city of Honolulu, the capital of Hawaii. As the neighborhood name suggests, the area is home to the Daniel K. Inouye International Airport, where more than 21 million passengers arrive in Hawaii each year. The major metropolis of Honolulu is nearby, housing restaurants, hotels, and other attractions. There are also several pristine beaches in the area where you can relax, swim and watch the planes fly by overhead. It really is an idyllic place where the city meets the beach! Being three miles northwest of the city's central business district, travelers coming to the islands for a meeting frequent the area, too. It's a spot known for the hustle and bustle - all the more reason to store your bags with Bounce. Book a place to stow your gear and hop on a shuttle, bus, or train burden-free.
Things to Do in Honolulu Airport
Don't miss the unique attractions around the Honolulu Airport Area. Take the time to see some of Bounce's recommended highlights.
- Head to the Keehi Lagoon Beach Park, which is only a 10-minute drive from the airport. You can also opt to walk to the beach (especially if you leave your luggage with Bounce!), arriving in about 30 minutes.
- The USS Arizona Memorial is the top tourist destination in all of Honolulu and is only 15 minutes from the airport. See the Pearl Harbor memorial first hand, take a boat tour of the area or walk the beautiful grounds.
- Talk a walk around the zen garden in the international section of the airport. It's a quiet place to watch the sunset and have a relaxing moment while you wait for your plane.
- Schedule a helicopter tour with Mauna Loa Helicopter Tours. They depart only one mile away from Honolulu Airport.
- Visit the Battleship Missouri Memorial and tour the ship where the Japanese officially surrendered to the United States.
- Sign up to take a Hawaii Turtle Tour to dive underwater and swim with some incredible turtles.
- Take a quick drive to the Ala Moana Center and shop until you drop. Grab a few gifts or shop for yourself at this beautiful outdoor mall. The airport shuttle will also bring you right to the center, making it quite convenient.
Transit Options in Honolulu Airport
- Uber, Lyft and Taxi Services at Terminal 1 and Terminal 2
- #20 bus to downtown Waikiki
- Shuttle services to Honolulu
Luggage Storage in Honolulu Airport
The chances are that you have a lot of luggage with you when you are in the Honolulu airport area. Check your bags at a Bounce location to leave your bags behind, worry-free, and see all of the sites and attractions in the Honolulu Airport area. Spend the day exploring, making memories instead of carting your gear.
Luggage Storage Options in Honolulu Airport
- Offshore Helicopters: Take a helicopter tour and see the beautiful island of Honolulu from above. Don't bring your luggage with you on the helicopter. Leave it with a Bounce partner.
- Pearl Harbor: Taking a tour of this historically significant area is an absolute must. It is a great educational experience and also a beautiful place to walk around. Don't be burdened with bags while you think about the significance of this site. Store your bags with Bounce and focus on more important things than juggling luggage.
- Aloha Stadium Swap Meet: If you like to shop or need to grab some authentic Hawaiian souvenirs before you board the plane, this is the place to go. Browse the stores hands-free by storing your bags at a nearby Bounce location.
- Iolani Palace: This beautiful building is the only true palace within the United States. It is the perfect place to walk around and then watch local wildlife from the palace steps. If you are interested in taking a guided tour, check your bags at a Bounce location. Experience the palace without the hassle of carrying luggage through each palace room.
- Chinatown: Taking up more than 15 blocks within Honolulu, this vast Chinatown should be called “Asiantown” as it houses just as many Korean, Japanese, Thai, and Filipino restaurants and shops as it does Chinese. Leave your bags at a secure Bounce drop off location so you can walk the streets of Chinatown.
- Battleship Missouri Memorial: Known to the locals as Mighty Mo, this is one of the most famous battleships to make it out of Pearl Harbor. Step aboard this historic ship to take a guided tour but leave your bags with Bounce.
- Living Art Marine Center: With a fun touching zoo and engaging, marine-themed workshops for kids, this is a fun place for kids and adults to learn about aquatic life in Hawaii. Leave your luggage and bags at a secure Bounce location before you visit this exciting shop.
- USS Arizona Memorial: The USS Arizona was the most famous ship to sink in Pearl Harbor, and this stunning memorial definitely does it justice. Leave your Bags with Bounce and learn about the fate of the ship. Then, memorialize the sailors who went down with the vessel.