How it works
- STEP 1
Select the most convenient location for your needs
- STEP 2
Instantly reserve your space in a few clicks
- STEP 3
Drop off items
Head to the store and show your reservation
- STEP 4
Enjoy the city
Go about your day without lugging around your things
Oahu Cruise Ship Terminal Luggage Storage Guide 2023Posted Feb 4, 2023
Are you wondering, "Where can I store my luggage near Oahu Cruise Ship Terminal?" Perhaps you just arrived in Honolulu and need a place to store your bags near Oahu Cruise Ship Terminal before you check into your hotel or AirBnB -- or maybe you just checked out and don't want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Perhaps, you're planning on shopping at Ka Makana Ali'i, Town Center of Mililani, or Hawaii Kai Towne Center and need a place to store your bags. Or, you're planning on planning on at Kailua Beach Park, Waimanalo Beach Park, or Waikīkī Beach .
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage near Oahu Cruise Ship Terminal!
Luggage storage nearby Oahu Cruise Ship Terminal with Bounce
Bounce is one of the largest luggage storage networks in Honolulu with multiple locations near Oahu Cruise Ship Terminal.
Featured in , Bounce is present in more than 100 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood.
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including insurance, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… we strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in the Oahu Cruise Ship Terminal area start at just $5.90 per 24h/bag.
Book through our or mobile app (required) so that we can cover you with insurance, space availability, and our 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
Here are some ideas for making the most of your time in the Oahu Cruise Ship Terminal area now that you are free from your baggage. Some notable places to relax before a flight are Dole Plantation Garden, Starbucks, and Hoomaluhia Botanical Garden. You can also go for a hike around Diamond Head Trail, Jurassic Park, and Lanikai Pillboxes Hike. And if you’re looking for a night on the town, check out Splash Bar & Bento, Tapa Bar, and Cheeseburger in Paradise.
Why is Bounce the best luggage storage provider in the Oahu Cruise Ship Terminal area?
✅Multiple locations near Oahu Cruise Ship Terminal✅$10,000 Bounce Guarantee on each booking to protect your belongings✅Vetted store locations to ensure trust and safety✅2 minute booking process online or via mobile app, then just walk in and check your bags in✅Thousands of 5 star reviews, hundreds of thousands of bags stored
How do I store luggage near Oahu Cruise Ship Terminal with Bounce?
You can find the closest luggage storage location to Oahu Cruise Ship Terminal really easily. . Find the shop that meets your preferences in terms of location & hours. Once you’ve chosen a location, you can book in under 2 minutes.
Space does fill up so booking before you go there is required, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags.
You’re now free to enjoy Oahu Cruise Ship Terminal and Honolulu without your things!
About Oahu Cruise Ship Terminal
The Oahu Cruise Ship Terminal is located within Honolulu Harbor, offering easy access to downtown Honolulu as well as the Honolulu airport. Whether you’re in town for a while or just passing through, you’ll likely want to stop off and see some of this beautiful, tropical city while you’re in the neighborhood. Honolulu is home to a mix of modern shopping centers, delicious restaurants, and a collection of historical monuments. There’s something for every type of traveler.
Fun Fact: Downtown Honolulu’s Iolani Palace is the only Royal Palace in the country.
Things to do Near Oahu Cruise Ship Terminal
Oahu’s Cruise Ship Terminal is conveniently located near downtown Honolulu. Don’t miss the opportunity to explore this vibrant area of the city. The following are a handful of items Bounce recommends including on your itinerary:
- Ascend the Aloha Tower and take in the views of the Honolulu harbor
- Learn about what makes Hawaiian cuisine so unique on a Hawaii food tour
- Tour the Iolani Palace and learn about Hawaiian royal history
- Snap a photo with the King Kamehameha Statue, honoring one of Hawaii’s most famous warriors
- Browse contemporary art in the Hawaii State Art Museum, which highlights the art of Hawaii
- Wander the streets of downtown Honolulu; pause to enjoy the parks, admire the architecture, and browse the shops
- Learn about Hawaiian art and sip a cold beer on a Brew n Bites Art Tour through Honolulu’s arts district
Transit Options Near Oahu Cruise Ship Terminal
- Bus: 13, 42, 62, E
- Taxi or Uber
Luggage Storage Near Oahu Cruise Ship Terminal
Oahu’s Cruise Ship Terminal is an excellent base for exploring downtown Honolulu. Drop your bags with a local Bounce partner to explore this dynamic area without being burdened by your luggage. It will be easy to navigate the streets and attractions without bulky luggage in tow.
Luggage Storage Options Near Oahu Cruise Ship Terminal
- Aloha Tower Marketplace: This marketplace consists of a collection of shops, restaurants, and galleries centered around the Aloha Tower. Browse for souvenirs, grab a bite to eat, and ascend the tower to check out the view. Leave your luggage with a nearby Bounce partner while you explore.
- Hawaii Food Tours: Discover the unique flavors of Hawaii on a food tour that takes you to a selection of Honolulu’s foodie highlights. Stash your luggage with a conveniently located Bounce partner, so you’re not stuck lugging it with you on the tour.
- Iolani Palace: This stunning palace is a National Historic Monument built in 1882. Inside, you can admire the architecture and learn about the incredible history of Hawaii. Drop your bags with a local Bounce partner as you won’t be able to enter with luggage.
- Hawaii State Art Museum: This museum is dedicated to honoring contemporary art created by Hawaiian artists. Drop your bags with a nearby Bounce partner nearby so you can browse unburdened.
- Brew n Bites Art Tour: Paradise Pedals Brew n Bites Art Tour will take you through Honolulu’s arts district as you pedal a 15 passenger bike. This outing is a great way to discover bars, make friends, and learn about local art. Stash your belongings with a local Bounce partner during your tour to lighten your load.
- Foster Botanical Garden: This expansive garden is the perfect place to learn about tropical plants and relax in the peaceful greenery. Leave your luggage with a nearby Bounce partner so you can roam the 14-acre garden freely.
- Maunakea Marketplace: Located in Honolulu’s Chinatown, this market is the perfect place to shop for unique souvenirs and grab a tasty, affordable lunch. Leave your bags with a local Bounce partner, so your hands are free for shopping.
- Senia Restaurant: This fine-dining restaurant showcases the vibrant flavors of Hawaii. For your convenience, locate a nearby Bounce partner for short-term luggage storage while you dine.
Get the Bounce App on your phone
Other places near Oahu Cruise Ship Terminal
Frequently asked questions
How much does it cost to store luggage near Oahu Cruise Ship Terminal?
The price for luggage storage near Oahu Cruise Ship Terminal is just $5.90/bag for the entire day.
Where can I store luggage near Oahu Cruise Ship Terminal?
There are multiple locations in the Oahu Cruise Ship Terminal area which can be booked through the Bounce platform including near Terminal 2, Terminal 1, and Central Concourse and all over Honolulu.
Is it safe to store your bags near Oahu Cruise Ship Terminal?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage near Oahu Cruise Ship Terminal.
Are there storage lockers near Oahu Cruise Ship Terminal?
Yes, there are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in the Oahu Cruise Ship Terminal area. Bounce has multiple luggage storage locations nearby Oahu Cruise Ship Terminal and in the broader Honolulu area where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 safekeeping guarantee.
Where are the best hotel accommodations near Oahu Cruise Ship Terminal?
The top-ranked middle to high-range hotels near Oahu Cruise Ship Terminal are Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort, Sheraton Waikiki, and Outrigger Waikiki on the Beach. When traveling on a budget, the best hostels near Oahu Cruise Ship Terminal are Hawaii Prince Hotel Waikiki, Polynesian Hostel Beach Club, and The Plumeria.
Where are the best restaurants near Oahu Cruise Ship Terminal?
The most popular restaurants to visit when near Oahu Cruise Ship Terminal are Duke's Waikiki, Maui Brewing Company - Waikiki, and Azure - The Royal Hawaiian.
Where are the best parks and nature attractions near Oahu Cruise Ship Terminal?
Check out the nearby Kapiolani Park, Magic Island, and Ala Wai Community Park.