Luggage Storage Las Vegas Convention Center
Instantly reserve the best locations near Las Vegas Convention Center to store your luggage for just $5.90/ day
How it works
- STEP 1
Select the most convenient location for your needs
- STEP 2
Instantly reserve your space in a few clicks
- STEP 3
Drop off items
Head to the store and show your reservation
- STEP 4
Enjoy the city
Go about your day without lugging around your things
Las Vegas Convention Center Luggage Storage Guide 2023Posted Mar 27, 2023
Are you wondering, "Where can I store my luggage near Las Vegas Convention Center?" Perhaps you just arrived in Las Vegas and need a place to store your bags near Las Vegas Convention Center before you check into your hotel or AirBnB -- or maybe you just checked out and don't want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Perhaps, you're planning on shopping at Downtown Summerlin, Rainbow Springs Shopping Center, or Arroyo Market Square and need a place to store your bags. Or, you're planning on planning on at Camp EDC, Las Vegas Motor Speedway Pits, or Fox Hill Park .
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage near Las Vegas Convention Center!
Luggage storage nearby Las Vegas Convention Center with Bounce
Bounce is one of the largest luggage storage networks in Las Vegas with multiple locations near Las Vegas Convention Center.
Featured in , Bounce is present in more than 100 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood.
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including insurance, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… we strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in the Las Vegas Convention Center area start at just $5.90 per 24h/bag.
Book through our or mobile app (required) so that we can cover you with insurance, space availability, and our 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
Here are some ideas for making the most of your time in the Las Vegas Convention Center area now that you are free from your baggage. Some notable places to relax before a flight are Conservatory & Botanical Garden - Temporarily, Red Rock Canyon Overlook, and Flex City. You can also go for a hike around Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area, Sloan Canyon National Conservation Area, and Blue Diamond Hill. And if you’re looking for a night on the town, check out Fremont Street Experience, Sam's Town Las Vegas, and Margaritaville.
Why is Bounce the best luggage storage provider in the Las Vegas Convention Center area?
✅Multiple locations near Las Vegas Convention Center✅$10,000 Bounce Guarantee on each booking to protect your belongings✅Vetted store locations to ensure trust and safety✅2 minute booking process online or via mobile app, then just walk in and check your bags in✅Thousands of 5 star reviews, hundreds of thousands of bags stored
How do I store luggage near Las Vegas Convention Center with Bounce?
You can find the closest luggage storage location to Las Vegas Convention Center really easily. . Find the shop that meets your preferences in terms of location & hours. Once you’ve chosen a location, you can book in under 2 minutes.
Space does fill up so booking before you go there is required, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags.
You’re now free to enjoy Las Vegas Convention Center and Las Vegas without your things!
See all luggage storage spots in Las Vegas!View Locations
Find things to do and guides in Las Vegas!View City
About the Las Vegas Convention Center
The entire city of Las Vegas, Nevada, is synonymous with huge sports events, world-class entertainment, and luxury casinos. In many ways, the Las Vegas Convention Center is the crown jewel of the "City of Second Chances." This jumbo-sized building can house up to 200,000 guests at once and has hosted numerous concerts and boxing matches over the years - such as Muhammad Ali's historic first bout with Floyd Patterson in 1965. The Las Vegas Convention Center is also the stomping grounds of the UNLV Runnin' Rebels basketball team, whose players train here year-round.
Things to do at the Las Vegas Convention Center
They don't call Las Vegas "The Entertainment Capital of the World" for nothing. You'll find no shortage of fun activities to try out at the Las Vegas Convention Center - especially when it's hosting a trade show or an event like the Amazing Comic-Con. Here are 7 of Bounce's favorite things to do in, and around, the Las Vegas Center.
- Check out an expo like the Las Vegas Auto Salon.
- Attend a combat sports tournament, such as the Jiu-Jitsu American National Championship.
- Stock up on beauty supplies at the International Esthetics Cosmetics & Spa Conference (IECSC).
- Experience the wonder, creativity, and innovation of the CHAMPS Trade Show.
- Roll on over to ROLLERCON, one of the world's biggest roller derby conventions.
- Visit the MAGIC Marketplace this Fall, and experience one of the world's biggest fashion events for yourself.
- Get inspired at the 2020 Mr. Olympia bodybuilding showcase.
Transit Options for the Las Vegas Convention Center
- The Las Vegas Convention Center Monorail Station
- Las Vegas Convention Service: the Strip & Downtown Express route
- The Las Angeles Convention Center Shuttle Service
Luggage Storage near the Las Vegas Convention Center
Even if you're not planning on buying anything when you visit the Las Vegas Convention Center, chances are you're going to grab a few souvenirs before you leave. Take it from us - you won't want to juggle your luggage and your merchandise at the same time while you're visiting the Center.
Luggage Storage Options near the Las Vegas Convention Center
- Barry Manilow: People come from all around the world to hear the amazing Barry Manilow perform. Store your luggage with Bounce, then head to 3000 Paradise Rd and watch a living legend do what he does best.
- Magic Shows: World-class magicians like Jen Kramer and David Copperfield are always performing at or near the Center. Ms. Kramer's slated to perform at 3000 Paradise Rd Westgate Cabaret this year. Bounce away your luggage, then experience the magic of Las Vegas.
- Serenity Spa: Looking to get a little R&R while you're visiting Vegas? Bounce your baggage away, then head to the Serenity Spa - a fantastic establishment located at 3000 Paradise Rd 3rd Floor Pool Deck.
- Cirque du Soleil: When it comes to world-class circus performances, Cirque du Soleil is second to none. Let Bounce look after your luggage while you head to The Mirage, and experience one of the greatest shows one Earth.
- Fountains of Bellagio: Sometimes, the best things in life really are free. Head to Fountains of Bellagio. Bounce away your gear, then head to 3600 Las Vegas Blvd, South of the Bellagio Hotel & Casino, and marvel at the Fountains of Bellagio.
- High Roller: On Las Vegas Blvd, South of The Linq Promenade, you'll find the High Roller - a massive, eye-catching Ferris wheel. Store your things with Bounce before getting on this super-sized landmark.
- The Bellagio Conservatory & Botanical Garden: This fabulous botanical conservatory and garden is located on 3600 Las Vegas Blvd. S Bellagio. Book your bags with Bounce, then frolic with the flowers.
- Stratosphere Tower: South of the Stratosphere Casino Hotel & Tower, you'll find one of Vegas' most infamous landmarks. Trust us; you won't want to bring your luggage up here. Let Bounce hang onto your things while you visit the Stratosphere.
Get the Bounce App on your phone
Other places near Las Vegas Convention Center
Frequently asked questions
How much does it cost to store luggage near Las Vegas Convention Center?
The price for luggage storage near Las Vegas Convention Center is just $5.90/bag for the entire day.
Where can I store luggage near Las Vegas Convention Center?
There are multiple locations in the Las Vegas Convention Center area which can be booked through the Bounce platform including near Southwest Airlines, Hertz Rent A Car, and American Airlines and all over Las Vegas.
Is it safe to store your bags near Las Vegas Convention Center?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage near Las Vegas Convention Center.
Are there storage lockers near Las Vegas Convention Center?
Yes, there are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in the Las Vegas Convention Center area. Bounce has multiple luggage storage locations nearby Las Vegas Convention Center and in the broader Las Vegas area where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 safekeeping guarantee.
Where are the best hotel accommodations near Las Vegas Convention Center?
The top-ranked middle to high-range hotels near Las Vegas Convention Center are MGM Grand, Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel & Casino, and New York-New York Hotel & Casino. When traveling on a budget, the best hostels near Las Vegas Convention Center are Las Vegas Hostel, Hostel Cat, and Sin City Hostel.
Where are the best restaurants near Las Vegas Convention Center?
The most popular restaurants to visit when near Las Vegas Convention Center are Eiffel Tower, Yard House, and Mon Ami Gabi.
Where are the best parks and nature attractions near Las Vegas Convention Center?
Check out the nearby Sunset Park, Lorenzi Park, and Ed Fountain Park.