Luggage Storage McCarran International Airport (LAS)
Instantly reserve the best locations near McCarran International Airport (LAS) to store your luggage for just $5.90/ day
How it works
- STEP 1
Select the most convenient location for your needs
- STEP 2
Instantly reserve your space in a few clicks
- STEP 3
Drop off items
Head to the store and show your reservation
- STEP 4
Enjoy the city
Go about your day without lugging around your things
McCarran International Airport (LAS) Luggage Storage Guide 2023Posted Mar 30, 2023
Are you wondering, "Where can I store my luggage near McCarran International Airport (LAS)?" Perhaps you just arrived in Las Vegas and need a place to store your bags near McCarran International Airport (LAS) before you check into your hotel or AirBnB -- or maybe you just checked out and don't want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Perhaps, you're planning on shopping at Downtown Summerlin, Las Vegas Premium Outlets - South, or Rainbow Springs Shopping Center and need a place to store your bags. Or, you're planning on planning on at Camp EDC, Las Vegas Motor Speedway Pits, or Fox Hill Park .
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage near McCarran International Airport (LAS)!
Luggage storage nearby McCarran International Airport (LAS) with Bounce
Bounce is one of the largest luggage storage networks in Las Vegas with multiple locations near McCarran International Airport (LAS).
Featured in , Bounce is present in more than 100 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood.
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including insurance, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… we strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in the McCarran International Airport (LAS) area start at just $5.90 per 24h/bag.
Book through our or mobile app (required) so that we can cover you with insurance, space availability, and our 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
Here are some ideas for making the most of your time in the McCarran International Airport (LAS) area now that you are free from your baggage. Some notable places to relax before a flight are Conservatory & Botanical Garden - Temporarily, Red Rock Canyon Overlook, and Flex City. You can also go for a hike around Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area, Sloan Canyon National Conservation Area, and Blue Diamond Hill. And if you’re looking for a night on the town, check out Fremont Street Experience, Sam's Town Las Vegas, and Margaritaville.
Why is Bounce the best luggage storage provider in the McCarran International Airport (LAS) area?
✅Multiple locations near McCarran International Airport (LAS)✅$10,000 Bounce Guarantee on each booking to protect your belongings✅Vetted store locations to ensure trust and safety✅2 minute booking process online or via mobile app, then just walk in and check your bags in✅Thousands of 5 star reviews, hundreds of thousands of bags stored
How do I store luggage near McCarran International Airport (LAS) with Bounce?
You can find the closest luggage storage location to McCarran International Airport (LAS) really easily. . Find the shop that meets your preferences in terms of location & hours. Once you’ve chosen a location, you can book in under 2 minutes.
Space does fill up so booking before you go there is required, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags.
You’re now free to enjoy McCarran International Airport (LAS) and Las Vegas without your things!
See all luggage storage spots in Las Vegas!View Locations
Find things to do and guides in Las Vegas!View City
About McCarran International Airport
The McCarran International Airport (LAS), located in the city of Paradise in Nevada, is the primary gateway to one of the most popular destinations in the world – Las Vegas. The airport, which was named after late United States senator Pat McCarran, is used by the public and military and serves the metropolitan area of Las Vegas Valley. With Las Vegas drawing tourists from within the country and abroad, the McCarran International Airport is understandably one of the busiest airports in the United States. Over 40 million passengers enter LAS yearly. Some are passing through on their way to Europe or Asia, others are headed to Sin City.
McCarran Airport itself is a destination on its own. Here, you will find several restaurants, bars, shops, and, in true Las Vegas fashion, slot machines where you can do some gambling while passing the time. Moreover, with the airport conveniently situated near the famous Las Vegas Strip, there are several things you can do or see without having to go too far.
Fun Fact: The airport once hosted "Hacienda," a 30-plane fleet with planes that had pianos and bars onboard.
Things to Do near McCarran International Airport
When touching down at McCarran International Airport, you will instantly be in awe at the lively and vibrant scene before your eyes – the Las Vegas Strip in all its glory. Vegas truly is “the city that never sleeps.” Although, for many, Sin City is all about the casinos, there are plenty of other things to see and experience here. If you don’t know where to start with your trip, check out this list of things to do in Las Vegas, according to Bounce.
- Visit the world-renowned Caesar’s Palace at the Strip, one of the oldest hotel-casinos in Las Vegas
- At Caesar's, experience the famous Omnia nightclub where guests party the night away
- Get a taste of Italy and ride a gondola at The Venetian Casino and Grand Canal
- Another must-see in the Las Vegas Strip is The Stratosphere, Nevada’s tallest building, which features thrilling rides like SkyJump, Big Shot, and Insanity
- Head over to Fremont Street in downtown Las Vegas, where you will find several food stalls, souvenir shops, and the famous Fremont Street Experience featuring the Viva Vision light show
- Catch a magnificent Cirque du Soleil performance, with notable shows held in the city including, “Criss Angel MINDFREAK LIVE!”, “Zumanity” and “Michael Jackson ONE”
- Check out the Neon Museum, where you will find some of the iconic neon signs of Las Vegas preserved over the years
- Go to downtown Las Vegas to see the outdoor gallery covered with murals, created by artists from around the world
- Head out about 16 miles east of the Strip to Lake Las Vegas, a waterside resort that features restaurants, bars, and water activities
Transit Options in McCarran International Airport
- Westcliff Airport Express (WAX)
- Centennial Express (CX)
- Airport Tram (Green, Red and Blue Line)
Luggage Storage near McCarran International Airport
Las Vegas is an exciting and pulsating destination that’s waiting to be explored. Whether you are a local who wants to see more of your city or a tourist hoping for a memorable trip, Sin City will cater to your travel goals. To make your trip as stress-free as possible, don't bring a heavy bag or luggage while you move about. Bounce has partners located all around Las Vegas, in transportation hubs and well-known neighborhoods, ready to solve your luggage dilemma. Looking to maximize your time while in Las Vegas? Don't let your bags slow you down. Bounce is available in many locations near the airport and on the strip. Utilize Bounce’s short-term storage services, drop off your things, and get on with your plans!
Luggage Storage Options near McCarran International Airport
- Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area: One of the famous day trips from Las Vegas is the Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area. Be in awe of the scenic view of red rocks, mountains, and the desert. There are plenty of tours to the Red Rock Canyon, lasting about 4-6 hours. Before you head out for the day, drop off your bag at a Bounce location nearby.
- Fountains of Bellagio: Undoubtedly, one of the most recognizable landmarks in the Las Vegas Strip is the Fountains of Bellagio. The dancing fountain is set to music and starts in the afternoon and goes until midnight. Store your bag at one of Bounce’s partners near the strip.
- The Mob Museum: Officially called the National Museum of Organized Crime and Law Enforcement, the Mob Museum in downtown Las Vegas is one of the state’s most distinctive museums. As its nickname suggests, the facility tells the history of organized crime in the country. Large bags aren’t allowed inside, store your bags with Bounce instead.
- Seven Magic Mountains: Just a short trip outside of Las Vegas will bring you to the large-scale public exhibit known as Seven Magic Mountains. The work was created by artist Ugo Rondinone and can easily be spotted along I-15. Rely on Bounce to securely hold your gear while you are gone.
- Eiffel Tower Viewing Deck: Located in the heart of the Las Vegas Strip is the Paris Las Vegas resort. Its most noteworthy feature is the replica of the Eiffel Tower, which also doubles as a viewing deck. Drop your bags with Bounce and enjoy a stunning 360-degree view of the city.
- High Roller: Another must-see in the Strip is the High Roller, which is the tallest Ferris wheel in the world. This isn’t your ordinary Ferris wheel; here, you will find a bar and participate in activities such as chocolate and wine tasting and yoga. Big bags or luggage aren’t allowed inside the High Roller, leave your items at a Bounce partner close by.
- Hoover Dam: Located in the Black Canyon, about 30 miles outside of Las Vegas, is the Hoover Dam. This 700-foot tall landmark has been around since the Great Depression and took over five years to complete. Before going on a road trip to the Dam, store your bag temporarily at one of Bounce’s partners in the city.
- The Smith Center for the Performing Arts: Situated downtown in Symphony Park, this facility is the leading institution for performing arts with its wide range of productions – from Broadway and musical acts to ballet orchestra. No bags allowed in the venue. No problem, Bounce has got you covered.
Get the Bounce App on your phone
Other places near McCarran International Airport (LAS)
Frequently asked questions
How much does it cost to store luggage near McCarran International Airport (LAS)?
The price for luggage storage near McCarran International Airport (LAS) is just $5.90/bag for the entire day.
Where can I store luggage near McCarran International Airport (LAS)?
There are multiple locations in the McCarran International Airport (LAS) area which can be booked through the Bounce platform including near Southwest Airlines, Hertz Rent A Car, and American Airlines and all over Las Vegas.
Is it safe to store your bags near McCarran International Airport (LAS)?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage near McCarran International Airport (LAS).
Are there storage lockers near McCarran International Airport (LAS)?
Yes, there are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in the McCarran International Airport (LAS) area. Bounce has multiple luggage storage locations nearby McCarran International Airport (LAS) and in the broader Las Vegas area where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 safekeeping guarantee.
Where are the best hotel accommodations near McCarran International Airport (LAS)?
The top-ranked middle to high-range hotels near McCarran International Airport (LAS) are MGM Grand, Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel & Casino, and New York-New York Hotel & Casino. When traveling on a budget, the best hostels near McCarran International Airport (LAS) are Las Vegas Hostel, Hostel Cat, and Sin City Hostel.
Where are the best restaurants near McCarran International Airport (LAS)?
The most popular restaurants to visit when near McCarran International Airport (LAS) are Eiffel Tower, Yard House, and Mon Ami Gabi.
Where are the best parks and nature attractions near McCarran International Airport (LAS)?
Check out the nearby Sunset Park, Desert Bloom Park, and Silverado Park.