Store Your Luggage Around San Juan, Puerto Rico With Bounce
Plan your next getaway to the capital of Puerto Rico. San Juan is the largest city in Puerto Rico and is situated on the Atlantic coast. San Juan, Puerto Rico is a popular tourist destination for United States citizens, only a short flight from most major cities in the U.S., and with no passport required for them to enter.
Experience Latin American charm with a touch of Central American charisma when you spend a weekend exploring this great city. Wander through the San Juan National Historic Site to learn about this great city's rich history. Sit down with some of the locals and learn about their culture while enjoying a beautiful, relaxing meal. Explore Old San Juan with its cobblestoned streets and colorful historic Spanish colonial architecture. Spend time at the Isla Verde, the most expansive beach in San Juan. Fly into the San Juan International Airport and take a short shuttle ride into this enchanting city.
Luggage Storage in San Juan
Bounce luggage storage in San Juan, Puerto Rico is easy to use and the perfect way to stow your belongings while you're exploring the city. Bounce Puerto Rico luggage storage costs just $5.90 per bag per day. Download the Bounce app and find the closest location to drop your bags.
San Juan City Guide
Top Things to Do
San Juan, Puerto Rico is a bustling city. Spend a weekend or an entire week exploring all that San Juan has to offer, from the oldest cathedral in the United States to the 16th-century Spanish fortress. Make use of Bounce's San Juan, Puerto Rico luggage storage to drop your bags and explore the city with your hands-free.
San Juan, Puerto Rico is full of fantastic history, especially if you take a walk through Old San Juan. Head over to the San Juan National Historic Site and tour beautiful citadels and forts that date back to the 16th century. Don't worry about bringing heavy bags with you - simply drop them off at a Bounce luggage storage partner before you take a look around.
- Castillo de San Cristóbal: This fortress was built by the Spanish to protect against attacks by land. It is believed to be the biggest fortress built by Spain in the New World, covering almost 27 acres. It was completed in 1783, and the part of the fort that still stands is now a part of the San Juan National Historic Site.
- Museo Casa Blanca: Head to Old San Juan and explore the historic colonial section. While there, check out the Museo Casa Blanca, a museum in the house that was built in 1521 for the governor, Juan Ponce de Leon.
- San Juan Bautista Cathedral: Also called the Metropolitan Cathedral Basilica of Saint John the Baptist, the cathedral is home to the Archdiocese of Puerto Rico. Built in 1521, the cathedral is the oldest cathedral in the United States and all its territories.
While in San Juan, Puerto Rico, check out the different artisan shops, modern shopping centers, and trendy boutiques. Find the perfect souvenir to commemorate your trip or search for fantastic gifts for friends and family back home.
- The Mall of San Juan: This upscale shopping mall is located on the south side of the Teodoro Moscoso Bridge just a short distance from the Luis Munoz Marín International Airport. Spend a lazy morning strolling through this large mall, window shopping, or browsing through the stores.
- Plaza Las Américas: Located in the Hato Rey neighborhood, this shopping mall was the first one to be built in Puerto Rico. It is the biggest shopping plaza in the Caribbean. You can easily spend an entire day at the Plaza Las Américas and still not see everything offered.
- Santurce POP: This attractive marketplace is home to over 200 different entrepreneurs offering unusual items at affordable prices. Many of the items are handmade and make fantastic gifts. Take your time walking through the different vendors, savoring the experience of the market.
Dining in San Juan, Puerto Rico is an experience that should be savored. Take the time to enjoy the local favorites and take in the laid-back ambiance around you. Don't forget to leave your bags at a luggage storage spot nearby so that you can enjoy your meal without cramming your belongings underneath your table.