How it works
- STEP 1
Select the most convenient location for your needs
- STEP 2
Instantly reserve your space in a few clicks
- STEP 3
Drop off items
Head to the store and show your reservation
- STEP 4
Enjoy the city
Go about your day without lugging around your things
King Street Station Luggage Storage Guide 2023Posted Feb 4, 2023
Are you wondering, "Where can I store my luggage near King Street Station?" Perhaps you just arrived in Seattle and need a place to store your bags near King Street Station before you check into your hotel or AirBnB -- or maybe you just checked out and don't want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Perhaps, you're planning on shopping at The Landing, Redmond Town Center, or Alderwood Mall and need a place to store your bags. Or, you're planning on planning on at Tambark Creek Park, Vigor Shipyards, or Warren G. Magnuson Park .
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage near King Street Station!
Luggage storage nearby King Street Station with Bounce
Bounce is one of the largest luggage storage networks in Seattle with multiple locations near King Street Station.
Featured in , Bounce is present in more than 100 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood.
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including insurance, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… we strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in the King Street Station area start at just $5.90 per 24h/bag.
Book through our or mobile app (required) so that we can cover you with insurance, space availability, and our 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
Here are some ideas for making the most of your time in the King Street Station area now that you are free from your baggage. Some notable places to relax before a flight are Woodland Park Zoo, Washington Park Arboretum, and Starbucks. You can also go for a hike around Tiger Mountain State Forest, Clear Creek At Harrison Silverdale, and Brightwater Trails. And if you’re looking for a night on the town, check out 5 Point Cafe The, Ivar's Acres of Clams, and Paramount Club.
Why is Bounce the best luggage storage provider in the King Street Station area?
✅Multiple locations near King Street Station✅$10,000 Bounce Guarantee on each booking to protect your belongings✅Vetted store locations to ensure trust and safety✅2 minute booking process online or via mobile app, then just walk in and check your bags in✅Thousands of 5 star reviews, hundreds of thousands of bags stored
How do I store luggage near King Street Station with Bounce?
You can find the closest luggage storage location to King Street Station really easily. . Find the shop that meets your preferences in terms of location & hours. Once you’ve chosen a location, you can book in under 2 minutes.
Space does fill up so booking before you go there is required, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags.
You’re now free to enjoy King Street Station and Seattle without your things!
About King Street Station
Located in downtown Seattle, the King Street Station sits between South King and South Jackson streets with Second and Fourth Ave as the cross streets. The large Amtrak station was built in 1904 and finally completed in 1906. Since then, the station underwent a major remodel in the 1990s to modernize the facility. Today, the King Street Station is the third busiest Amtrak station in the western United States. Whether you are traveling through King Street Station by train or just stopping by to see the intriguing architecture of this historic building, you will find plenty to do in the area. From shopping centers to award-winning restaurants, you can quickly fill your days exploring this part of Seattle. Checking your luggage at a Bounce location will make your experience even better as you won’t need to worry about carrying restrictive bags. Take advantage of Bounce locations nearby to discover King Street Station.
Things to Do in King Street Station
Will you be in the King Street Station area long enough to see some of the historic sites and browse the more modern stores? Check out these Bounce recommended local places of interest.
- Take a walk to nearby Union Station to see the great hall. The breathtakingly large room is an excellent example of historic American architecture.
- Visit Klondike Gold Rush National Park, a free museum that showcases the history of Seattle.
- The Seattle Metropolitan Police Museum will teach you about the transitions within the area's law enforcement. There are plenty of hands-on exhibits to explore.
- Waterfall Garden Park is just a 5-minute walk from King Street Station and is a beautiful place to stroll, eat, or relax outside near rushing waterfalls.
- Checkout Flatstick Pub right next to King Street Station for amazing craft beer and a fun nighttime scene.
- Head to the Smith Tower for a walking tour or to see the entire city from the observation deck located on the top of the building.
- Glasshouse Studio features modern art made out of blown and fused glass. Many pieces are available for purchase; take a unique piece home with you.
Transit Options in King Street Station
- Amtrak Trains
- Sound Transit Everett and Lakewood routes
- Bus 150, 192, 24, 316, 545, 550, 74 and E Line
Luggage Storage in King Street Station
King Street Station is a major metropolitan transportation hub in Seattle, which means if you are in this area, you may be traveling with luggage. To make the most of your time here, consider storing your bags with Bounce. Whether visiting area landmarks or making your way from meeting to meeting, do it all without the burden of bags.
Luggage Storage Options in King Street Station
- Treason Gallery: View unique modern art pieces at the Treason museum. The museum is a short walk from King Street Station, so check your bags with Bounce to make the walk (and art-viewing experience) easier.
- Waterfall Garden Park: Waterfall Garden Park is a hidden gem within Seattle and a perfect place to sit and get some fresh air. Leave your bags with Bounce, pick up lunch, and enjoy a picnic in the park without having to worry about your bags.
- Uwajimaya: This fantastic Asian market has fresh seafood, lots of fruits and vegetables, and with prepared noodle dishes of every kind. Don't try to navigate this busy market while hauling your luggage. Drop your bags at a nearby Bounce location first.
- Smith Tower: See the city of Seattle from the open-air observation deck that is hundreds of stories high. Take pictures and then stay for the guided tour. Leave your bags at a Bounce drop off location first, so that you can appreciate the sites without the hassle of juggling luggage.
- CenturyLink Field: Sports lovers should head right to the home of the Seattle Seahawks, which is only a few minutes walk from King Street Station. Bring your luggage to a Bounce location first as the arena may be big, but it does not have a place for baggage storage.
- Taste of Seattle Food Tour: All foodies should sign up for a Taste of Seattle Food Tour to try some of the areas' best restaurants and specialty food shops. The tour starts near King Street Station, so leave your bags with Bounce and then walk over to start your experience.
- Sky View Observatory: Located on the 73rd floor of the Columbia Center and at 902 feet, see all of the city in a panoramic view. Check your bags, both big and small, with Bounce, and don't worry about carrying luggage up all those stairs!
- Beneath the Streets: Explore the underground workings of the King Street Station with a below the ground history tour. Learn about the city from the gold rush days to the current, modern neighborhoods. There will be plenty of walking; leave your cumbersome luggage behind at a Bounce location.
Get the Bounce App on your phone
Other places near King Street Station
Frequently asked questions
How much does it cost to store luggage near King Street Station?
The price for luggage storage near King Street Station is just $5.90/bag for the entire day.
Where can I store luggage near King Street Station?
There are multiple locations in the King Street Station area which can be booked through the Bounce platform including near Snohomish County Airport (PAE), Seattle Ferry Terminal, and Northgate Station Seattle and all over Seattle.
Is it safe to store your bags near King Street Station?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage near King Street Station.
Are there storage lockers near King Street Station?
Yes, there are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in the King Street Station area. Bounce has multiple luggage storage locations nearby King Street Station and in the broader Seattle area where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 safekeeping guarantee.
Where are the best hotel accommodations near King Street Station?
The top-ranked middle to high-range hotels near King Street Station are Hyatt Regency Seattle, Sheraton Grand Seattle, and Renaissance Seattle Hotel. When traveling on a budget, the best hostels near King Street Station are Green Tortoise Hostel Seattle, Hostelling International Seattle at American Hotel, and Collegiana Hospitality House.
Where are the best restaurants near King Street Station?
The most popular restaurants to visit when near King Street Station are Seattle Center, Uwajimaya, and Miners Landing.
Where are the best parks and nature attractions near King Street Station?
Check out the nearby Green Lake Park, Woodland Park, and Volunteer Park.