Luggage Storage Victoria Clipper
Instantly reserve the best locations near Victoria Clipper to store your luggage for just $5.90/ day
How it works
- STEP 1
Select the most convenient location for your needs
- STEP 2
Instantly reserve your space in a few clicks
- STEP 3
Drop off items
Head to the store and show your reservation
- STEP 4
Enjoy the city
Go about your day without lugging around your things
Victoria Clipper Luggage Storage Guide 2023Posted Mar 25, 2023
Are you wondering, "Where can I store my luggage near Victoria Clipper?" Perhaps you just arrived in Seattle and need a place to store your bags near Victoria Clipper before you check into your hotel or AirBnB -- or maybe you just checked out and don't want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Perhaps, you're planning on shopping at Saje Bellevue Square, The Landing, or Redmond Town Center and need a place to store your bags. Or, you're planning on planning on at Tambark Creek Park, Vigor Shipyards, or Warren G. Magnuson Park .
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage near Victoria Clipper!
Luggage storage nearby Victoria Clipper with Bounce
Bounce is one of the largest luggage storage networks in Seattle with multiple locations near Victoria Clipper.
Featured in , Bounce is present in more than 100 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood.
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including insurance, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… we strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in the Victoria Clipper area start at just $5.90 per 24h/bag.
Book through our or mobile app (required) so that we can cover you with insurance, space availability, and our 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
Here are some ideas for making the most of your time in the Victoria Clipper area now that you are free from your baggage. Some notable places to relax before a flight are Woodland Park Zoo, Washington Park Arboretum, and Starbucks. You can also go for a hike around Tiger Mountain State Forest, Clear Creek At Harrison Silverdale, and Brightwater Trails. And if you’re looking for a night on the town, check out 5 Point Cafe The, Ivar's Acres of Clams, and Paramount Club.
Why is Bounce the best luggage storage provider in the Victoria Clipper area?
✅Multiple locations near Victoria Clipper✅$10,000 Bounce Guarantee on each booking to protect your belongings✅Vetted store locations to ensure trust and safety✅2 minute booking process online or via mobile app, then just walk in and check your bags in✅Thousands of 5 star reviews, hundreds of thousands of bags stored
How do I store luggage near Victoria Clipper with Bounce?
You can find the closest luggage storage location to Victoria Clipper really easily. . Find the shop that meets your preferences in terms of location & hours. Once you’ve chosen a location, you can book in under 2 minutes.
Space does fill up so booking before you go there is required, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags.
You’re now free to enjoy Victoria Clipper and Seattle without your things!
See all luggage storage spots in Seattle!View Locations
Find things to do and guides in Seattle!View City
About Victoria Clipper
The Victoria Clipper is a speedy passenger ferry that carries people between Victoria, British Columbia, and Seattle. In Seattle, the ferry docks at Pier 69, conveniently located near the border of the lively Lower Queen Anne and Belltown neighborhoods.
Lower Queen Anne is home to many sports and cultural institutions, including the Museum of Popular Culture and Key Arena, former home of the Seattle Sonics. Meanwhile, Belltown is a densely-populated vibrant, artsy district along the waterfront where quirky attractions mingle with trendy eateries, bars, boutiques, and a happening nightlife. As you can see, there’s plenty to see and experience within a short distance of the Clipper terminal.
Fun Fact: Seattle’s famous Pike Place Market first opened in 1907 in response to price gouging by wholesalers of the time. It is one of the oldest farmer’s markets in America.
Things to do near Victoria Clipper
The Victoria Clipper terminal is a great entry point for exploring Seattle’s bustling Belltown and Lower Queen Anne neighborhoods. With the beautiful ocean scenery and a diverse mix of attractions, you’ll certainly experience the essence of Seattle. Be sure to add the following attractions to your itinerary.
- Shop for fresh food and witness the famous fish throwing ritual within the historic Pike Place Market.
- Learn about Seattle’s role in music history and geek out over Star Wars and Star Trek memorabilia within the Museum of Popular Culture (MoPOP).
- Take in the panoramic views of the city from the top of the Seattle Space Needle.
- Embrace the Belltown foodie scene and sample a diverse range of the city’s best eats in spots like Boat Street Kitchen, and Six Seven.
- Enjoy craft beer and the Seattle bar scene during trivia night at the Queen Anne Beerhall or one of the many Belltown cocktail bars.
- Admire the Chihuly Garden and Glass exhibit in Seattle Center, celebrating the work of famed local glassblower Dale Chihuly.
- Catch a theatre, comedy, or improv show at the historic Rendezvous Cafe, a Seattle institution that is nearly 100 years old.
- Embrace your inner child through interactive, educational exhibits inside the Pacific Science Center.
- Wander through the Olympic Sculpture Park and analyze the thought-provoking, modern sculptures.
Transit Options at Victoria Clipper
- Bus 2, 4, 29, 33
- Amtrak at King Street Station
- The Clipper Ferry from Victoria, BC
Luggage Storage near Victoria Clipper
As you explore Belltown and Lower Queen Anne, you’re liable to encounter many crowded or cramped spaces. The last thing you need is to be worried about damaging a precious work of art with your bulky bags. Store your excess luggage with a local Bounce partner so you can make the most of your visit.
Luggage Storage Options near Victoria Clipper
- Pacific Science Center: This interactive, kid-oriented museum is fun for anyone who is intrigued by science. Leave your bags with a nearby Bounce partner for safekeeping.
- Museum of Popular Culture: Learn about Seattle’s Grunge scene, admire the costumes of Jimmi Hendrix, props from your favorite Sci-Fi films, and play in the Sound Lab at this fascinating museum. Drop your excess luggage at a local Bounce location while you’re inside.
- Bathtub Gin & Co: This cozy, speakeasy-style bar in the heart of Belltown is famous for its handcrafted cocktails. Leave your luggage with a nearby Bounce location for safekeeping while you’re inside.
- The Space Needle: Take in the sweeping views of the city from the top of this iconic Seattle building. Leave anything you don’t want to carry at a nearby Bounce location so you can explore the surrounding area freely after your visit.
- Pike Place Market: Sample tasty local foods, shop for souvenirs, or simply enjoy the ambiance at this lively farmer’s market. Stash your bags with a nearby Bounce partner so you can navigate the crowds more easily.
- Take a food tour: Experience the best cuisine the city has to offer on a gourmet food tour. Leave your extra belongings at a convenient Bounce location so you can focus on satisfying your tastebuds.
- Crocodile Music Club: Music fans will want to catch a live performance at this popular Belltown venue, which has hosted famous acts including Nirvana, Soundgarden, and Beastie Boys. Stash any non-essential items with a nearby Bounce partner while you’re inside.
- Seattle Central Library: Architecture fans won’t be able to resist a photo opportunity inside and out of this gorgeous glass and steel structure. Drop your bags with a nearby Bounce partner and make your hands free for the camera.
Get the Bounce App on your phone
Other places near Victoria Clipper
Frequently asked questions
How much does it cost to store luggage near Victoria Clipper?
The price for luggage storage near Victoria Clipper is just $5.90/bag for the entire day.
Where can I store luggage near Victoria Clipper?
There are multiple locations in the Victoria Clipper area which can be booked through the Bounce platform including near Snohomish County Airport (PAE), Seattle Ferry Terminal, and Northgate Station Seattle and all over Seattle.
Is it safe to store your bags near Victoria Clipper?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage near Victoria Clipper.
Are there storage lockers near Victoria Clipper?
Yes, there are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in the Victoria Clipper area. Bounce has multiple luggage storage locations nearby Victoria Clipper and in the broader Seattle area where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 safekeeping guarantee.
Where are the best hotel accommodations near Victoria Clipper?
The top-ranked middle to high-range hotels near Victoria Clipper are Hyatt Regency Seattle, Sheraton Grand Seattle, and Renaissance Seattle Hotel. When traveling on a budget, the best hostels near Victoria Clipper are Green Tortoise Hostel Seattle, Hostelling International Seattle at American Hotel, and Collegiana Hospitality House.
Where are the best restaurants near Victoria Clipper?
The most popular restaurants to visit when near Victoria Clipper are Seattle Center, Uwajimaya, and Miners Landing.
Where are the best parks and nature attractions near Victoria Clipper?
Check out the nearby Green Lake Park, Woodland Park, and Volunteer Park.