Luggage Storage Port of Seattle
Instantly reserve the best locations near Port of Seattle to store your luggage for just $5.90/ day
How it works
- STEP 1
Select the most convenient location for your needs
- STEP 2
Instantly reserve your space in a few clicks
- STEP 3
Drop off items
Head to the store and show your reservation
- STEP 4
Enjoy the city
Go about your day without lugging around your things
Port of Seattle Luggage Storage Guide 2023Posted Mar 25, 2023
Are you wondering, "Where can I store my luggage near Port of Seattle?" Perhaps you just arrived in Seattle and need a place to store your bags near Port of Seattle before you check into your hotel or AirBnB -- or maybe you just checked out and don't want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Perhaps, you're planning on shopping at Saje Bellevue Square, The Landing, or Redmond Town Center and need a place to store your bags. Or, you're planning on planning on at Tambark Creek Park, Vigor Shipyards, or Warren G. Magnuson Park .
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage near Port of Seattle!
Luggage storage nearby Port of Seattle with Bounce
Bounce is one of the largest luggage storage networks in Seattle with multiple locations near Port of Seattle.
Featured in , Bounce is present in more than 100 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood.
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including insurance, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… we strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in the Port of Seattle area start at just $5.90 per 24h/bag.
Book through our or mobile app (required) so that we can cover you with insurance, space availability, and our 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
Here are some ideas for making the most of your time in the Port of Seattle area now that you are free from your baggage. Some notable places to relax before a flight are Woodland Park Zoo, Washington Park Arboretum, and Starbucks. You can also go for a hike around Tiger Mountain State Forest, Clear Creek At Harrison Silverdale, and Brightwater Trails. And if you’re looking for a night on the town, check out 5 Point Cafe The, Ivar's Acres of Clams, and Paramount Club.
Why is Bounce the best luggage storage provider in the Port of Seattle area?
✅Multiple locations near Port of Seattle✅$10,000 Bounce Guarantee on each booking to protect your belongings✅Vetted store locations to ensure trust and safety✅2 minute booking process online or via mobile app, then just walk in and check your bags in✅Thousands of 5 star reviews, hundreds of thousands of bags stored
How do I store luggage near Port of Seattle with Bounce?
You can find the closest luggage storage location to Port of Seattle really easily. . Find the shop that meets your preferences in terms of location & hours. Once you’ve chosen a location, you can book in under 2 minutes.
Space does fill up so booking before you go there is required, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags.
You’re now free to enjoy Port of Seattle and Seattle without your things!
See all luggage storage spots in Seattle!View Locations
Find things to do and guides in Seattle!View City
About Port of Seattle
The Port of Seattle, a governmental agency created in 1911 by the state of Washington, oversees the airport as well as the seaport. The airport, Seattle-Tacoma International Airport, hosts hundreds of flights from many national and international points. The Port of Seattle seaport is host to hundreds of departing cruises from a variety of cruise lines like Carnival, Celebrity, Holland America, Princess, and Royal Caribbean at Smith Cove Terminal at Pier 91. Because this seaport is so far north, it regularly hosts cruises to and from Alaska and points further north. As is the case with any large seaport, the surrounding area is loaded with tourist attractions both indoors as well as outside.
The seaport is fairly close to downtown, making for some amazing shopping and dining venues, frequently within walking distance for visitors. There are many fun activities to do, as well as learning experiences for each and every member of the family. You’ll want to spend several days to see them all. And, while you’re having all of that fun, Bounce partner businesses can store your luggage safely and securely.
Things to Do near Port of Seattle
While you’re at the Port of Seattle, you’ll want to take advantage of all the things there is to do in the surrounding area. Are you in between meetings? Or are you a native of Seattle on your way to a date after work? Bounce has many luggage storage options near the port where you can stow your gear. If you are a visitor waiting to board one of the many cruise ships which set sail from this seaport, take some time to look around. You’ll find restaurants, shopping opportunities, and a variety of museums within minutes. Bounce has recommended things to do, many of which you can walk to.
- Feed the curiosity within at the Seattle Aquarium and learn about animals, sea life, and mammals who live and thrive in the Pacific Northwest
- Be mesmerized by the 360-degree panoramic view of the downtown area, Puget Sound, Mt. Rainer, and two mountain ranges on the Space Needle
- Get a real taste of the culture and the eclectic group of people who call Seattle home by looking through a market
- Try a cup of joe at the original Starbucks Coffee
- Take the kids to the Pacific Science Center for a fun way to learn about dinosaurs, insects and more and how they live in nature
- Visit the Seattle Art Museum and introduce the family to various types of history art, and maybe even take a class or two
- The Olympic Park Sculpture Park allows you to view modern art in a backdrop of some of the most amazing scenery that you’ll find
Transit Options near Port of Seattle
- Light rail train
- Public buses and taxis
- Airport Shuttle Service
Luggage Storage near Port of Seattle
The Port of Seattle is quite a busy place. And, one of the best things about being here is that there is so much nearby. Are you a visitor looking to explore surrounding neighborhoods? Or are you a local who doesn't want to be held back by your bags? Bounce is the ideal solution for anyone in need of short term storage while in the port area, or any proximity to the city. With partners in convenient locations all over Seattle, you can rely on Bounce to take care of your luggage storage needs. Our mission is to offer the option of a stress-free day.
Luggage Storage Options in Port of Seattle
- Seattle Aquarium: This facility has a kid-friendly touch tank in which children can handle sea creatures. Watch as the aquarium residents swim around you in the underwater dome. Bounce can store your luggage while you enjoy the experience.
- Space Needle: This observation tower, 605 feet tall, constructed in 1962, provides a saucer-shaped 360-degree panoramic view, both indoors and outside, of the Puget Sound, Mt. Ranier, and more. Let Bounce store your stuff while you enjoy the view.
- Pike Place Market: This market is a “must-see” if this is your first visit to Seattle. Get a true “taste” of the culture and the eclectic folks that call this city home. Bounce partners can stash your stuff while you “shop til you drop.”
- Pacific Science Center: This facility offers you a way to learn new things in a fun way for the whole family, with dinosaurs, insects, and even the Butterfly House. Utilize Bounce for the safekeeping of your stuff while you learn.
- Seattle Art Museum: Here you’ll find galleries of Native American, African, and European art, including lectures, classes, and live performances. Bounce can safely store your bags while you peruse the museum and enjoy the performances.
- Olympic Park Sculpture: This family-friendly museum is mostly an outdoor experience where you’ll see gorgeous modern art displayed against a beautiful natural backdrop. Bounce can lighten your load - let them store your stuff while you enjoy the amazing scenery.
Get the Bounce App on your phone
Other places near Port of Seattle
Frequently asked questions
How much does it cost to store luggage near Port of Seattle?
The price for luggage storage near Port of Seattle is just $5.90/bag for the entire day.
Where can I store luggage near Port of Seattle?
There are multiple locations in the Port of Seattle area which can be booked through the Bounce platform including near Snohomish County Airport (PAE), Seattle Ferry Terminal, and Northgate Station Seattle and all over Seattle.
Is it safe to store your bags near Port of Seattle?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage near Port of Seattle.
Are there storage lockers near Port of Seattle?
Yes, there are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in the Port of Seattle area. Bounce has multiple luggage storage locations nearby Port of Seattle and in the broader Seattle area where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 safekeeping guarantee.
Where are the best hotel accommodations near Port of Seattle?
The top-ranked middle to high-range hotels near Port of Seattle are Hyatt Regency Seattle, Sheraton Grand Seattle, and Renaissance Seattle Hotel. When traveling on a budget, the best hostels near Port of Seattle are Green Tortoise Hostel Seattle, Hostelling International Seattle at American Hotel, and Collegiana Hospitality House.
Where are the best restaurants near Port of Seattle?
The most popular restaurants to visit when near Port of Seattle are Seattle Center, Uwajimaya, and Miners Landing.
Where are the best parks and nature attractions near Port of Seattle?
Check out the nearby Green Lake Park, Woodland Park, and Volunteer Park.