More about Tampa
Tampa, Florida, is undoubtedly one of the most popular tourist locales in the “Sunshine State.” When the city was founded in 1849, settlers originally called it Tampa Town. By 1855, this was shortened to Tampa, and the city was fully incorporated into the United States. Tampa has earned plenty of fame thanks to the city’s unique culture, atmosphere, and history. Places like the Busch Gardens African theme park, the University of Tampa, and the Sacred Heart Church reflect the heart and soul of the “Big Guava.”
Where can I find luggage storage in Tampa?
Wherever you go in Tampa, whether you're exploring Ybor City or enjoying the Tampa Riverwalk, you'll be able to find Bounce bag storage locations. Bounce offers convenient bag storage options near Tampa's most important tourist locations and transport hubs. Simply use the Bounce platform to find the spot that suits you best.
How much does luggage storage in Tampa cost?
Luggage storage in Tampa costs only $7.90 per bag or piece of luggage per day on the Bounce platform.
Tampa Bay Luggage Storage
If you're visiting Tampa, then you'll want to visit the bay, too. Tampa Bay is actually made up of several bays, including Old Tampa Bay, McKay Bay, Middle Tampa Bay, Hillsborough Bay, and Lower Tampa Bay.
Whether you want to take a stroll along the Tampa Riverwalk, visit Busch Gardens, or explore the Tampa Bay History Center, there's something for everyone. Store your luggage in a Bounce storage spot so that you can make the most of your visit.
Tampa Airport Luggage Storage
Tampa airport is located just a short drive from the city. Also known as Tampa International Airport (TPA), there aren't any luggage lockers available inside the airport itself, but you can store your luggage at nearby Bounce locations instead.
Located on Tampa Bay, the city is a great place to go for a vacation or just to learn about Southern American culture. The city receives millions of visitors each year, especially during the spring and summer.
However, Tampa, Florida, does have higher than average criminal activity, especially compared to other cities of its size. The Big Guava ranks at number 25 out of the National Crime Index’s top 100 safest American cities. Cities ranked closer to 1 on the Index’s scale report much more criminal activity than cities closer to 100. To add some perspective to this data, Tampa’s citizens usually report about 8,835 total crimes annually, and about 1 in 55 residents describe property-related crimes. Bounce can help you secure your belongings during your trip. Our services are available each day of the week – morning, noon, or night. When you land in Tampa, look for a Bounce luggage storage location and safely store your bags when needed.
Frequently Asked Questions
“What’s the best way to get around Tampa?”
- Tampa’s public transportation system is one of the best ways to get around. The city’s TECO Line Street Cars and HEART Buses will help you quickly reach your destination. You can also ride your bike or scooter for short to medium-distance trips.
“Is public transportation in Tampa safe?”
- Yes, Tampa’s transit system is perfectly safe. Very few crimes occur on Tampa’s buses, trains, or ferries. Common sense and proper etiquette will ultimately keep you safe.
“What’s the best neighborhood to stay in Tampa?”
- Harbor Island is one the most luxurious neighborhoods to stay in. Lodging at Harbor Island can be more expensive than other areas, but the quality of this neighborhood's hotels, restaurants, and atmosphere may be worth the price.
“What are the best museums to visit in Tampa?”
- If you’re a fan of Surrealist art, you have to visit Tampa’s Salvador Dali Museum. The Henry B. Plant Museum is a blast from the past, while Tampa’s Museum of Science & Industry may be a glimpse into the future.
“What’s the best time of year to visit Tampa?”
- September to December is considered the ideal time to visit Tampa.