How it works
Book online or on the app
Get the app and choose a convenient location. Your BounceShield™ Protection is activated upon booking online.
Head to the store
Check in by showing your confirmation to a store employee and drop off your bags.
Enjoy the day
Do whatever you’d like, then show your confirmation to pick up your stuff.
Our customers say it best
Millions of bags stored. 1M+ customers all over the world.
Good experience. My bag was safe in a luggage room. Very nice people working in this hotel.
Smooth check in and check out of our luggage and super friendly people ! Very easy and completely felt at ease my luggage was safe
Very easy to use. Took less than 5 mins for drop off and pick up. Everything was there, safe and secure!
Very easy and convenient way to store luggage. The staff were friendly and efficient. Thank you!
Easy to find, very affordable, friendly staff and secure location. Would absolutely recommend.
Just what I needed, was able to drop my bags off for a few hours and pick up late night due to their being open 24hrs. Very convenient.
Book in 3 taps
Instantly find locations nearby to drop off your luggage wherever you go.Find closest locations
Trusted by millions of customers worldwide
10,000+ locations worldwide
No matter where you go, it’s easy to find luggage storage near you.
Powered by local businesses
Our friendly partners tag and safely store your luggage in their shops.
Up to $10,000 in protection
In the unlikely event of theft, loss, or damage, your things are covered.
100% free cancellation
Change or cancel your booking anytime before check in for a full refund.
Check all the luggage storage spots in Barcelona
Love discounts and traveling?
Sign up for our newsletter to get insider travel tips and a 10% discount delivered straight to your inbox.
No spam here, just the good stuff.
How much does it cost to store luggage near Barcelona Airport?
The price for luggage storage near Barcelona Airport starts from just €5.00/bag for the entire day.
Where can I store luggage near Barcelona Airport?
There are multiple locations in the Barcelona Airport area which can be booked through the Bounce platform including near Barcelona–El Prat Josep Tarradellas Airport (BCN) (Aeropuerto Josep Tarradellas Barcelona-El Prat), RENFE Sitges, and FGC Valldoreix and all over Barcelona.
Is it safe to store your bags near Barcelona Airport?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage near Barcelona Airport.
Are there storage lockers near Barcelona Airport?
Yes, there are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in the Barcelona Airport area. Bounce has multiple luggage storage locations nearby Barcelona Airport and in the broader Barcelona area where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 safekeeping guarantee.
What public transportation exists near Barcelona Airport?
Popular metro stations like METRO Collblanc, METRO Can Serra, or METRO Plaça de Sants can be used for nearby transit. When traveling within Barcelona near Barcelona Airport, you may be close to some bus stations: Estació de Minibusus, Parada Bus 3285 - Ernest Lluch, or Parada de Bus Hospital Universitari de Bellvitge. If traveling by train, RENFE Aeroport, RENFE Sant Feliu de Llobregat, and FGC Cornellà Riera are nearest to Barcelona Airport.
Where are the best hotel accommodations near Barcelona Airport?
The top-ranked middle to high-range hotels near Barcelona Airport are Hampton By Hilton Barcelona Fira Gran Via, Hotel Porta Fira, and Hotel Hesperia Tower. When traveling on a budget, the best hostels near Barcelona Airport are Airhostel Barcelona Aeroporto, Hotelito Boutique, and Mucha Masia.
Where are the best restaurants near Barcelona Airport?
The most popular restaurants to visit when near Barcelona Airport are Casa Carmen - Gran Vía 2 (Centro Comercial Gran Vía 2), Burger King, and Santilari.
Where are the best parks and nature attractions near Barcelona Airport?
Check out the nearby Parc de l'Espanya Industrial, Parc Dels Torrents, and Parc de Bellvitge.
Store your luggage around Barcelona Airport
Luggage storage nearby most Barcelona Airport hotspotsPosted
Barcelona Airport Luggage Storage Guide 2024
Are you wondering, “Where can I store my luggage near Barcelona Airport?” Perhaps you just arrived in Barcelona and need a place to store your bags near Barcelona Airport before you check into your hotel or AirBnB -- or maybe you just checked out and don't want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Perhaps, you're planning on shopping at Parc Vallès, Baricentro, or Arenas de Barcelona and need a place to store your bags. Or, you're planning on sightseeing in the Barcelona Airport area at Port Fórum, Montjuïc Mountain (Montaña de Montjuïc), or Plaça d'Espanya (Plaza de España) and don't want to be burdened by your baggage.
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage near Barcelona Airport!
Luggage storage nearby Barcelona Airport with Bounce
Bounce is one of the largest luggage storage networks in Barcelona with multiple locations near Barcelona Airport.
Featured in The Boston Globe, TechCrunch and Forbes, Bounce is present in more than 2,000 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood.
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including BounceShield™ protection, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… We strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in the Barcelona Airport area start at just €5.00 per 24h/bag .
Book through our website or mobile app (required) to get BounceShield™ protection, guaranteed space availability and 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
Here are some ideas for making the most of your time in the Barcelona Airport area now that you are free from your baggage. Some notable places to relax before a flight are Café Zurich, Turó de la Rovira, and Il Caffé di Francesco. You can also go for a hike around Passeig Marítim del Bogatell, Espais Naturals del Delta del Llobregat, and Parc de Collserola (Parque Natural de Collserola). And if you’re looking for a night on the town, check out Rincón de Vera, Enrique Tomás, and El Txoko.
Why is Bounce the best luggage storage provider in the Barcelona Airport area?
✅Multiple locations near Barcelona Airport✅$10,000 Bounce Guarantee on each booking to protect your belongings✅Vetted store locations to ensure trust and safety✅2 minute booking process online or via mobile app, then just walk in and check your bags in✅Thousands of 5 star reviews, hundreds of thousands of bags stored
How do I store luggage near Barcelona Airport with Bounce?
You can find the closest luggage storage location to Barcelona Airport really easily.Simply select a location here. Find the shop that meets your preferences in terms of location & hours. Once you’ve chosen a location, you can book in under 2 minutes.
Space does fill up so booking before you go there is required, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags.
You’re now free to enjoy Barcelona Airport and Barcelona without your things!
About Barcelona Airport
Barcelona Airport - also known by its other name, El Prat Airport - is an international hub is just minutes to the southwest of downtown Barcelona and is so large it is has spread out into three different zip codes.
The expansion of the Barcelona Airport was necessary to handle the 52 million passengers that pass through each year, making this airport one of the busiest and largest airports in Europe. Passengers can put their feet up and relax in one of the lounges, grab a delicious meal at a café or restaurant, or do a little shopping between flights. Stop into one of the spas for a quick hairstyle, manicure, or massage. The terminals are not the only busy part of the Barcelona Airport. The cargo offices are always bustling with over 177,000 tons of cargo passing through each year. There are over 18,000 people employed at Barcelona Airport.
Things to do Near Barcelona Airport
For visitors passing through Barcelona Airport, there are numerous things to keep you occupied while waiting for your next flight. But, if you want to experience Barcelona, jump on the subway or bus and head into the heart of the city. Explore museums, parks, and monuments or do a little shopping at fanciful boutiques or funky indoor markets.
You will become immersed in Spanish culture and can easily become overwhelmed, trying to figure out what to do first. Bounce has come up with a few ideas to get you started.
- Enjoy an authentic Mediterranean meal at one of the many restaurants or cafes in or near the airport.
- Relax in one of the lounges throughout the airport. Charge your electronic devices, grab a drink, surf the internet, or just rest before catching your next flight.
- Hit the shops to pick up some essentials or browse through souvenir stands looking for the perfect gift for loved ones back home.
- Head over to Heaven on Earth Spa Express and get a relaxing massage. With three locations at the airport, you can get a facial, have your hair or nails done, or have a complete spa experience.
- Explore Barcelona to see the sights and mingle with locals. Learn more about the architecture of Barcelona by walking through downtown.
- Take a peaceful stroll through Park Montjuïc and stretch your legs after a long flight. Grab a snack and drink while relaxing in the park.
- Wander down La Rambla, a street that goes through the heart of Barcelona. Stop by one of the many cafes or restaurants or browse through some of the shops.
Transit Options in Barcelona Airport
- Subway (L9 SUD)
- Metro Bus
- Intercity Bus
- Train (R2 North Line)
Luggage Storage Near Barcelona Airport
Being a stranger in a city can be a bit daunting. Try and blend in when on the streets of Barcelona so you can freely mingle with the locals. That will be difficult with your luggage in tow. Pulling your baggage along with you will slow you down and make your adventure less than perfect.
Search out a Bounce location near the Barcelona El Prat Airport where you can store your luggage for a short time while you sightsee. Bounce has partnered with several businesses citywide to make your trip stress-free by keeping your luggage safe.
Luggage Storage Options Near Barcelona Airport
- Park Güell: This public park is host to many different cultural events and is a great gathering place for locals and tourists. Get out and enjoy a stroll through the park or relax in the sunshine. Don’t be stuck dragging your large bags through the park. Have Bounce hold them for you.
- Casa Mìlà: Built between 1906 and 1912, this stone building is a sight to see. Sign up for a tour and walk onto one of the wrought-iron balconies, the rooftop deck, or down into the underground garage. Large bags are not permitted, so drop by a Bounce location before starting your tour.
- Picasso Museum: This museum is home to one of the largest collections created by Pablo Picasso. This is not your typical museum; it is housed in five medieval palaces in the La Ribera neighborhood of the Old City. Get your tickets early!
- Magic Fountain of Montjuïc: Built in 1929 and updated in the early 2000s, this incredible fountain with its modernized jets creates a breathtaking display. Water spouts up to 170 feet in the air. It's located in the Montjuïc neighborhood where the streets can get crowded, so leave your luggage behind with Bounce before visiting.
- Ciutadella Park: Jam-packed with activities for everyone, including the city zoo, museums, playgrounds, and a small lake. Come stroll through the walking trails or visit some of the attractions.
- Casa Batlló: Designed by renowned architect Antoni Gaudí, this building is an absolute must-see even if you are not a fan of Gaudí. While guests are welcome to tour the building, large bags are not permitted. Search for a Bounce location to stow your bags for safekeeping.
- Mercat de Sant Josep de la Boqueria: This public market is the place to fully experience Barcelona. You will find a little bit of everything, from souvenirs to fresh produce. This is a crowded market, so bringing your bags along will weigh you down as you shop. Instead, find a Bounce location nearby and drop your bags before entering the market.
- Tibidabo Amusement Park: Built in 1899, this is one of the oldest amusement parks in the world that is still operating. Plan to have fun on the rides and enjoy fair food while visiting with locals.