How it works
- STEP 1
Select the most convenient location for your needs
- STEP 2
Instantly reserve your space in a few clicks
- STEP 3
Drop off items
Head to the store and show your reservation
- STEP 4
Enjoy the city
Go about your day without lugging around your things
Camp Nou Luggage Storage Guide 2023Posted Feb 8, 2023
Are you wondering, "Where can I store my luggage near Camp Nou?" Perhaps you just arrived in Barcelona and need a place to store your bags near Camp Nou before you check into your hotel or AirBnB -- or maybe you just checked out and don't want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Perhaps, you're planning on shopping at Parc Vallès, C.C. Ànec Blau, or Baricentro and need a place to store your bags. Or, you're planning on planning on at Muntanya de Montserrat, Port Fórum, or Montjuïc Mountain (Montaña de Montjuïc) .
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage near Camp Nou!
Luggage storage nearby Camp Nou with Bounce
Bounce is one of the largest luggage storage networks in Barcelona with multiple locations near Camp Nou.
Featured in , Bounce is present in more than 100 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood.
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including insurance, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… we strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in the Camp Nou area start at just €5.00 per 24h/bag.
Book through our or mobile app (required) so that we can cover you with insurance, space availability, and our 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
Here are some ideas for making the most of your time in the Camp Nou area now that you are free from your baggage. Some notable places to relax before a flight are Turó de la Rovira, Cappuccino, and Moka. You can also go for a hike around Parc Natural de Sant Llorenç del Munt i l'Obac, Passeig Marítim del Bogatell, and Espais Naturals del Delta del Llobregat. And if you’re looking for a night on the town, check out METRO Barceloneta, Txapela, and CocoVail Beer Hall.
Why is Bounce the best luggage storage provider in the Camp Nou area?
✅Multiple locations near Camp Nou✅$10,000 Bounce Guarantee on each booking to protect your belongings✅Vetted store locations to ensure trust and safety✅2 minute booking process online or via mobile app, then just walk in and check your bags in✅Thousands of 5 star reviews, hundreds of thousands of bags stored
How do I store luggage near Camp Nou with Bounce?
You can find the closest luggage storage location to Camp Nou really easily. . Find the shop that meets your preferences in terms of location & hours. Once you’ve chosen a location, you can book in under 2 minutes.
Space does fill up so booking before you go there is required, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags.
You’re now free to enjoy Camp Nou and Barcelona without your things!
About Camp Nou
Camp Nou is more than just Europe’s largest sports stadium. As the home of legendary soccer club FC Barcelona, the stadium has been the backdrop of some of the most dramatic nights in world sports. Visiting Camp Nou is like a pilgrimage for sports fans.
The official slogan of FC Barcelona is "Més que un club", or "more than a club". Due to restrictions placed against it by former Spanish dictator Francisco Franco, the soccer club has become a symbol of Catalan independence. As a result, the club has some of the most passionate fans in the world.
It also has fans around the globe. Thanks in part to dazzling success in Spanish and European competitions, FC Barcelona is one of the most followed sports teams in the world. You don't need to be Catalan, or Spanish, or even European to have a connection to this stadium and the club that calls it home.
Camp Nou is one of Barcelona’s most visited tourist attractions. And that’s saying a lot in a city that gets over nine million tourists a year. But it's not a place where you want to carry a lot of luggage with you. You won't be allowed into the stadium with large or bulky items. So before visiting, make sure to drop off your bags at a convenient luggage storage in Barcelona so you can enjoy your visit fully.
Things to do near Camp Nou
Given its enormous size, you wouldn't expect Camp Nou to be in central Barcelona. But while it might be a little out of town, there's still lots to do in the area. Whether you visit on a game day or not, you'll find plenty to keep you occupied.
Drop your luggage off at a luggage storage shop near Camp Nou, so that you can explore the area without being weighed down. Your belongings will be safe and secure for however long you need them looked after until you pick them up again.
- The best way to experience the magic of Camp Nou is to see a home game played there. But if the timing or your budget doesn't allow for that, the next best thing is to visit the FC Barcelona Museum. This institution celebrates the phenomenal success of the club and its importance to the city and the region.
- Until 2011, La Masia was the home of FC Barcelona's youth academy. Now, it houses a museum celebrating the origins of legendary players like Andres Iniesta, Pep Guardiola, and Lionel Messi.
- If you're looking for something non-soccer related, check out El Corte Ingles for some shopping. You'll find luxury brands like Prada and Ferragamo at this sprawling shopping center.
- The manicured gardens of Parc de Pedralbes make for a great place to relax in Barcelona's sunny weather. Additionally, this city park is home to a palace containing a museum exploring the history of Barcelona.
- Check out Tilo’s Market, a vibrant outdoor market. Complete with music and food stalls, it’s a great place to spend an afternoon.
Transit options near Camp Nou
- Barcelona Sants, the city’s main train station, is a short distance from the stadium, making it easy to reach.
- Metro line 5 from Sants to Collblanc station gets you close to Camp Nou, with a short 10-minute walk between station and stadium.
- Alternatively, you can take the M 12 bus line from Collblanc to Camp Nou to spell yourself the walk.
Luggage Storage at Camp Nou
Barcelona is one of Europe’s top cities to visit for several reasons. Blessed with beaches, great weather, and fascinating Catalan culture, it’s no wonder it attracts so many visitors year after year. But as a large and sprawling metropolis, seeing everything Barcelona has to offer means traveling around a lot.
Bounce luggage storage in Barcelona lets you store any size of bag safely and securely so that you can travel lighter. When navigating Barcelona's extensive subway system or the narrow streets of the historic town center, you'll be glad you don't have to drag your bag behind you.
Attractions and activities in Barcelona
- La Sagrada Familia: This unique cathedral, still under construction, is the masterpiece of legendary architect Antoni Gaudi. As this is one of the city's main attractions, it's essential to book tickets in advance before visiting.
- Park Guell: Gaudi’s name is synonymous with Barcelona due to the colossal impact he had on the architecture of the city. Park Guell allows you to see some of his most outstanding buildings and offers a spectacular view of the city.
- The Gothic quarter: The ancient heart of Barcelona is rich in medieval buildings and charming cobblestoned alleyways. Leave your bags at a convenient luggage storage location so you can wander at will through this crowded but beautiful part of the city.
- La Rambla: Barcelona's main entertainment street. Get situated at one of the many sidewalk cafés and watch the world go by with a cool drink at hand.
- The Picasso Museum: This museum houses more than 4000 works by the legendary Spanish artist, making it one of the world's foremost collections of his paintings and drawings. A visit here is absolutely essential for fans of 20th-century art.
Get the Bounce App on your phone
Other places near Camp Nou
Frequently asked questions
How much does it cost to store luggage near Camp Nou?
The price for luggage storage near Camp Nou is just €5.00/bag for the entire day.
Where can I store luggage near Camp Nou?
There are multiple locations in the Camp Nou area which can be booked through the Bounce platform including near Barcelona–El Prat Josep Tarradellas Airport (BCN) (Aeropuerto Josep Tarradellas Barcelona-El Prat), FGC Monistrol de Montserrat, and RENFE Sitges and all over Barcelona.
Is it safe to store your bags near Camp Nou?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage near Camp Nou.
Are there storage lockers near Camp Nou?
Yes, there are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in the Camp Nou area. Bounce has multiple luggage storage locations nearby Camp Nou and in the broader Barcelona area where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 safekeeping guarantee.
What public transportation exists near Camp Nou?
Popular metro stations like METRO Sagrera, METRO Collblanc, or METRO Arc de Triomf can be used for nearby transit. When traveling within Barcelona near Camp Nou, you may be close to some bus stations: Estación de Autobuses Barcelona Nord, Estación de Autobuses Fabra i Puig, or barcelona nord bus station F.30. If traveling by train, FGC Valldoreix, Estación de la Floresta (FGC), and Barcelona Sants Railway Station (Estación de Barcelona-Sants) are nearest to Camp Nou.
Where are the best hotel accommodations near Camp Nou?
The top-ranked middle to high-range hotels near Camp Nou are Plaça Reial (Plaza Real), Iberostar, and Hilton Barcelona. When traveling on a budget, the best hostels near Camp Nou are Casa Gracia Barcelona Hostel, St Christopher's Inn Barcelona, and Unite Hostel Barcelona.
Where are the best restaurants near Camp Nou?
The most popular restaurants to visit when near Camp Nou are Casa Carmen - Gran Vía 2 (Centro Comercial Gran Vía 2), Café Zurich, and Hard Rock Cafe.
Where are the best parks and nature attractions near Camp Nou?
Check out the nearby Park Güell (Parque Güell), Parc de Joan Miró, and Parc del Fòrum.