How it works
Book online or on the app
Get the app and choose a convenient location. Your BounceShield™ Protection is activated upon booking online.
Head to the store
Check in by showing your confirmation to a store employee and drop off your bags.
Enjoy the day
Do whatever you’d like, then show your confirmation to pick up your stuff.
Our customers say it best
Millions of bags stored. 1M+ customers all over the world.
Good experience. My bag was safe in a luggage room. Very nice people working in this hotel.
Smooth check in and check out of our luggage and super friendly people ! Very easy and completely felt at ease my luggage was safe
Very easy to use. Took less than 5 mins for drop off and pick up. Everything was there, safe and secure!
Very easy and convenient way to store luggage. The staff were friendly and efficient. Thank you!
Easy to find, very affordable, friendly staff and secure location. Would absolutely recommend.
Just what I needed, was able to drop my bags off for a few hours and pick up late night due to their being open 24hrs. Very convenient.
Book in 3 taps
Instantly find locations nearby to drop off your luggage wherever you go.Find closest locations
Trusted by millions of customers worldwide
10,000+ locations worldwide
No matter where you go, it’s easy to find luggage storage near you.
Powered by local businesses
Our friendly partners tag and safely store your luggage in their shops.
Up to $10,000 in protection
In the unlikely event of theft, loss, or damage, your things are covered.
100% free cancellation
Change or cancel your booking anytime before check in for a full refund.
Check all the luggage storage spots in Barcelona
Love discounts and traveling?
Sign up for our newsletter to get insider travel tips and a 10% discount delivered straight to your inbox.
No spam here, just the good stuff.
How much does it cost to store luggage near Barcelona Port?
The price for luggage storage near Barcelona Port starts from just €5.00/bag for the entire day.
Where can I store luggage near Barcelona Port?
There are multiple locations in the Barcelona Port area which can be booked through the Bounce platform including near Barcelona–El Prat Josep Tarradellas Airport (BCN) (Aeropuerto Josep Tarradellas Barcelona-El Prat), RENFE Sitges, and FGC Valldoreix and all over Barcelona.
Is it safe to store your bags near Barcelona Port?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage near Barcelona Port.
Are there storage lockers near Barcelona Port?
Yes, there are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in the Barcelona Port area. Bounce has multiple luggage storage locations nearby Barcelona Port and in the broader Barcelona area where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 safekeeping guarantee.
What public transportation exists near Barcelona Port?
Popular metro stations like METRO Sagrera, METRO Collblanc, or METRO Arc de Triomf can be used for nearby transit. When traveling within Barcelona near Barcelona Port, you may be close to some bus stations: Estación de Autobuses Barcelona Nord, Estación de Autobuses Fabra i Puig, or barcelona nord bus station F.30. If traveling by train, Barcelona Sants Railway Station (Estación de Barcelona-Sants), FGC Plaça Catalunya, and FGC Pl. Espanya are nearest to Barcelona Port.
Where are the best hotel accommodations near Barcelona Port?
The top-ranked middle to high-range hotels near Barcelona Port are Plaça Reial (Plaza Real), Iberostar, and Hilton Barcelona. When traveling on a budget, the best hostels near Barcelona Port are Casa Gracia Barcelona Hostel, St Christopher's Inn Barcelona, and Unite Hostel Barcelona.
Where are the best restaurants near Barcelona Port?
The most popular restaurants to visit when near Barcelona Port are Casa Carmen - Gran Vía 2 (Centro Comercial Gran Vía 2), Café Zurich, and Hard Rock Cafe.
Where are the best parks and nature attractions near Barcelona Port?
Check out the nearby Park Güell (Parque Güell), Parc de Joan Miró, and Parc del Fòrum.
Store your luggage around Barcelona Port
Luggage storage nearby most Barcelona Port hotspotsPosted
Barcelona Port Luggage Storage Guide 2024
Are you wondering, “Where can I store my luggage near Barcelona Port?” Perhaps you just arrived in Barcelona and need a place to store your bags near Barcelona Port before you check into your hotel or AirBnB -- or maybe you just checked out and don't want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Perhaps, you're planning on shopping at Parc Vallès, C.C. Ànec Blau, or Baricentro and need a place to store your bags. Or, you're planning on sightseeing in the Barcelona Port area at Port Fórum, Montjuïc Mountain (Montaña de Montjuïc), or Plaça d'Espanya (Plaza de España) and don't want to be burdened by your baggage.
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage near Barcelona Port!
Luggage storage nearby Barcelona Port with Bounce
Bounce is one of the largest luggage storage networks in Barcelona with multiple locations near Barcelona Port.
Featured in The Boston Globe, TechCrunch and Forbes, Bounce is present in more than 2,000 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood.
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including BounceShield™ protection, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… We strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in the Barcelona Port area start at just €5.00 per 24h/bag .
Book through our website or mobile app (required) to get BounceShield™ protection, guaranteed space availability and 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
Here are some ideas for making the most of your time in the Barcelona Port area now that you are free from your baggage. Some notable places to relax before a flight are Turó de la Rovira, Cappuccino, and Moka. You can also go for a hike around Passeig Marítim del Bogatell, Espais Naturals del Delta del Llobregat, and Parc de Collserola (Parque Natural de Collserola). And if you’re looking for a night on the town, check out METRO Barceloneta, Txapela, and CocoVail Beer Hall.
Why is Bounce the best luggage storage provider in the Barcelona Port area?
✅Multiple locations near Barcelona Port✅$10,000 Bounce Guarantee on each booking to protect your belongings✅Vetted store locations to ensure trust and safety✅2 minute booking process online or via mobile app, then just walk in and check your bags in✅Thousands of 5 star reviews, hundreds of thousands of bags stored
How do I store luggage near Barcelona Port with Bounce?
You can find the closest luggage storage location to Barcelona Port really easily.Simply select a location here. Find the shop that meets your preferences in terms of location & hours. Once you’ve chosen a location, you can book in under 2 minutes.
Space does fill up so booking before you go there is required, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags.
You’re now free to enjoy Barcelona Port and Barcelona without your things!
About Barcelona Port
The Port of Barcelona is one of Spain's most important commercial and tourist ports. Barcelona Port is not only the largest port in Catalonia but is also one of the top ten biggest container shipping ports in Europe. As well as being incredibly important to the local industry, Barcelona Port is also integral to travel. The port features three cruise terminals, which operate ferry rides to the Balearic Islands, Italy, and Morocco. Situated at the foot of Barcelona's main avenue, Las Rambla, Barcelona's Port is a convenient place to start exploring the city.
The port has a long history dating back over 2,000 years to the Ancient Romans. However, the port, as we see it today, has only been in operation since the 1970s and has been expanded many times in recent years. Currently, the Port of Barcelona is a major gateway to the city and is the ideal place for cruise liners and passenger ferries to drop anchor.
Things to do in and around Barcelona Port
Due to its position along Barcelona's seafront, the Port of Barcelona is close to many of the city's major attractions. From trendy tapas bars to a plethora of classy shops, you won't be short of things to do once you step ashore. Here are a few of the best things to do if you have a couple of hours to kill once you arrive at the Port of Barcelona.
- Watch the ships sail in at one of Barcelona Port's restaurants and bars. There are a few places where you can relax before your next ferry ride, including the Aquamarina BCN and Bar Moccia.
- Top up your tan at one of the nearby beaches. Some of Barcelona's most popular beaches, like Playa de la Barceloneta, are just a short walk from the port.
- Take a stroll down Las Rambla. One of the most famous streets in Barcelona, Las Rambla, features some of the city's best sights such as Font de Canaletes and Basilica de Santa Maria del Pi. There's even a Hard Rock Cafe in case you get peckish.
- See what lurks in Barcelona's harbor at L'Aquarium. This huge aquarium is home to over 10,000 marine critters, with hundreds of species from around the world.
- Peruse the shops at Maremagnum. Maremagnum is an oceanfront shopping mall with dozens of shops selling everything from designer clothes to homeware to electronics.
Transit options near Barcelona Port
- Cruise Bus services from Barcelona Port to the monument of Christopher Columbus
- Aerobus from Barcelona Port to Plaça de Catalunya
- Taxi Ranks
Luggage storage at Barcelona Port
Barcelona is one of Spain's most popular holiday destinations, thanks to its unique architecture and classic Catalan cultural attractions. Barcelona is a sprawling city, so you won't want to carry your cumbersome bags around the city while you explore. Luckily, Bounce has several luggage storage services near Barcelona Port, where you can stow your suitcases. These services are at local businesses and can be booked through the Bounce app. Booking is simple and only takes a couple of minutes. You can even cancel free of charge if you're running late or have a change of plans.
Attractions and activities near Barcelona Port
- La Sagrada Familia - La Sagrada Familia is arguably Barcelona's most recognizable landmark and is a must-see attraction. La Sagrada Familia is a huge Roman Catholic minor basilica designed by world-renowned Catalan architect Antoni Gaudí. Unfortunately, Antoni Gaudí died before La Sagrada Familia's completion. Due to delays and challenges involved with construction, the tower is still under construction, over 130 years after the first brick was laid. The basilica is unlike any other on the planet, with its intricate iconic towers and otherworldly architectural details.
Despite being incomplete, La Sagrada Familia is still breathtaking and is open to visitors who want to experience Gaudí's masterpiece. Some of the highlights from the church include the Glory Facade and La Sagrada Familia's mesmerizing ceiling. After strolling around La Sagrada Familia, head to the nearby Gaudí House Museum to learn more about the life of the basilica's remarkable architect. You can't bring any bags or personal items into La Sagrada Familia, so stop by a luggage storage service near Barcelona Port first.
- Picasso Museum: One of the most popular museums in Barcelona is the Picasso Museum. You'll find over 4,000 pieces by Picasso here, which is the world's largest collection of works by this surrealist pioneer. While perusing the Picasso Museum's extensive collection, you'll see some of Pablo Picasso's most famous paintings, including Still Life, Man in Beret, and Roofs of Barcelona. The museum also hosts temporary exhibits and events, so you'll see something new each time you visit. You can't bring large bags into the Picasso Museum, so stop by a Barcelona Port luggage storage service beforehand.
- Plaça de Catalunya - Plaça de Catalunya is Barcelona's largest square and is considered to be the city center. Plaça de Catalunya was built at the turn of the 20th century, after the demolition of the city's defensive walls and gates. The plaza boasts ornate fountains and sculptures by famous Catalan artists, including Josep Clara and Josep Llimona. From Plaça de Catalunya, visitors can branch out and visit local shopping malls along Las Rambla or just relax with a coffee or snack at one of the square's many cafes and restaurants. Plaça de Catalunya also provides easy access to many of Barcelona's best sights, including Sagrada La Familia, Agbar Tower, and the Cathedral of Barcelona.