How it works
- STEP 1
Select the most convenient location for your needs
- STEP 2
Instantly reserve your space in a few clicks
- STEP 3
Drop off items
Head to the store and show your reservation
- STEP 4
Enjoy the city
Go about your day without lugging around your things
Milano Centrale Luggage Storage Guide 2021
Perhaps, you're planning on shopping at Vittorio Emanuele II Gallery, Milano Centrale Station, or Via Monte Napoleone and need a place to store your bags. Or, you're planning on sightseeing in the Milano Centrale area at Milan, Milan Cathedral, or Vittorio Emanuele II Gallery and don't want to be burdened by your baggage.
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage near Milano Centrale!
Luggage storage nearby Milano Centrale with Bounce
Featured in The Boston Globe, Techcrunch and Forbes, Bounce is present in more than 100 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood.
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including insurance, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… we strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in the Milano Centrale area start at just €5 per 24h/bag.
Book through our website or mobile app (required) so that we can cover you with insurance, space availability, and our 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
Here are some ideas for making the most of your time in the Milano Centrale area now that you are free from your baggage. Some notable places to relax before a flight are Sempione Park, Indro Montanelli Public Garden, and The Botanic Garden of Brera. You can also go for a hike around Sforza Castle, Parco Agricolo Sud Milano, and Parco Nord Milano. And if you’re looking for a night on the town, check out 10 Corso Como Outlet, Mogamo, and Afterline.
Why is Bounce the best luggage storage provider in the Milano Centrale area?
✅Multiple locations near Milano Centrale
✅$10,000 Bounce Guarantee on each booking to protect your belongings
✅Vetted store locations to ensure trust and safety
✅2 minute booking process online or via mobile app, then just walk in and check your bags in
✅Thousands of 5 star reviews, hundreds of thousands of bags stored
How do I store luggage near Milano Centrale with Bounce?
Space does fill up so booking before you go there is required, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags.
You’re now free to enjoy Milano Centrale and Milan without your things!
About Milano Centrale Station
Milano Centrale is northern Italy’s largest and busiest train station with a total of 24 platforms. Just a short drive north of Milan’s Duomo, this station provides excellent access to the home of Italy's stock market and fabulous Fashion Show. Today, it’s estimated about 300,000 people use Milano Centrale’s international and domestic services every single day.
But it’s not all about efficiency at this vast train station. With its soaring steel and glass architecture, Milano Centrale often tops the lists of Europe’s most beautiful train stations. Even if you’re not staying for long, it’s well worth your time to admire the station’s impressive 1930s design.
Do you plan on passing through Milan soon? If so, take a quick look at Bounce’s luggage storage in Milano Centrale. Whether you’re in Milan for a fashion show, a business meeting, or some serious sight-seeing, our partner vendors will take good care of all your luggage storage needs.
Things To Do Around Milano Centrale Station
Thankfully, most of Milan’s top tourist draws are only a 15-minute Metro ride from Centrale Station. Below, we’ll go over the absolute must-see attractions that can be easily accessed using Milano Centrale.
• Built in the 15th century as a fortress, the Sforza Castle is now home to Milan’s most impressive collection of art museums. Here guests could explore a wide range of artifacts ranging from prehistoric finds and Egyptian tombs to ancient tapestries, rare musical instruments, and paintings by Old Masters. Before leaving, be sure to ask for directions to the castle’s star attraction: Michelangelo’s haunting Rondanini Pietà statue. After your tour of the castle ground, you could take a relaxing stroll through the adjoining Parco Sempione.
It’s always a good idea to use Bounce’s luggage storage before hitting Milan’s main sites. For an affordable fee, you can rest assured your luggage will be well-protected as you check out the Sforza Castle. For more information on luggage storage in Milano Centrale, please check out Bounce’s thorough FAQ page.
• Milan’s star attraction will always remain its gaudy Gothic cathedral (aka the Duomo). Built over hundreds of years, this ornately decorated cathedral bears traces of many different architects and artistic styles in its construction. While you will be impressed by this large church’s exterior, try your best to get inside during your stay to admire the floor mosaics and stained glass windows. For those who are interested, you could also climb to the roof of the Duomo for phenomenal views of Milan’s central piazza.
When you’re in a heavenly space like the Duomo di Milano, you won’t want anything to drag you down to earth. Please consider leaving your luggage at Bounce’s bag storage in Milano Central before touring this massive cathedral.
• Few shopping centers can match the elegance of Milan’s Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II. Constructed in the mid-1800s, this landmark arcade is as well known for its high-end fashion shops as it is for its glorious glass and iron roof design. Here you’ll find some of Milan’s most venerable restaurants and cafés like Ristorante Savini and Marchesi 1824. There are also many fabulous brand-name stores through the Galleria including Giorgio Armani, Versace, Prada, and Tiffany. Hey, it doesn't cause anything to window-shop, right?
Please remember that Bounce’s luggage storage facilities also accept shopping bags. So, if you’re thinking of doing a bit of retail therapy in this famed galleria, you could always bring your bags to Bounce-approved facilities. For more details, download Bounce’s mobile app and look up bag storage in Milano Central.
• Not far from the Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II you’ll find Milan’s high altar to opera: the Teatro alla Scala. Throughout its long history, Teatro alla Scala has been the site of many historic opera premieres, especially by the celebrated composers Giacomo Puccini and Giuseppe Verdi. This treasured theatre remains a dominant force in the international ballet and opera communities thanks to its renowned ballet and choral troupes. Those who love the refinements of high art must check out Teatro alla Scala’s performance list before their trip.
Anyone who wants to take in a show at Teatro alla Scala should first leave their bags with Bounce. For $5.90 per bag per day, you can rest assured your luggage is safe as you enjoy sublime live music.
• We’ve saved the best for last…The Last Supper, that is. Yes, Milan is home Leonardo Da Vinci’s famous 15th century mural depicting Christ’s last meal with his disciples. To find this masterwork, you’ll have to locate the Santa Maria delle Grazie Church near the Conciliazione Metro stop. Even though Da Vinci’s masterpiece shows signs of age, visitors are still impressed by the power expressed in this iconic piece. Just be sure to book your tickets far in advance if you want to see The Last Supper up-close. Also, guests are only allowed about 15 minutes to view this painting.
Since The Last Supper is such a fragile work of art, tourists have to abide by very strict regulations when visiting this piece. We highly recommend taking advantage of Bounce’s luggage storage in Milano Centrale before your trip to this Renaissance masterpiece.
Transit Options In Milano Centrale:
• International train lines to many major cities in Switzerland and France.
• Daily trains to and from Vienna and Munich.
• High-speed rails to domestic destinations like Salerno, Venice, Verona, and Bari.
• Access to regional Trenitalia Intercity and Trenord Regio lines.
• Train and bus transportation from Milan Malpensa Airport.
• Easy access to Metro lines 2 and 3.
Luggage Storage In Milano Centrale
Although Milan is now known for its prominence in business, there’s a lot for visitors to do and see in this chic city. If you feel like exploring some of the sites listed above, then you must investigate Bounce’s luggage storage in Milano Centrale. For even more info, you could download the Bounce app onto your phone and look for specific storage locations that work for you.
If you have any further questions about Bounce’s luggage storage services, we encourage you to read through our comprehensive FAQ page.
Frequently asked questions
How much does luggage storage cost near Milano Centrale?
The price for luggage storage near Milano Centrale is just €5/bag for the entire day.
Is it safe to store your bags near Milano Centrale?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage near Milano Centrale.
Are there storage lockers near Milano Centrale?
Yes, there are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in the Milano Centrale area. Bounce has multiple luggage storage locations nearby Milano Centrale and in the broader Milan area where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 safekeeping gurantee.
Where are the best hotel accommodations near Milano Centrale?
The top-ranked middle to high-range hotels near Milano Centrale are Glam Hotel, Esco Hotel, and Hotel Virgilio. When traveling on a budget, the best hostels near Milano Centrale are Guest House Brianza Room.
Where are the best restaurants near Milano Centrale?
The most popular restaurants to visit when near Milano Centrale are Via Paolo Sarpi, Pizzeria Spontini, and Piadineria Artigianale Pascoli.
Where are the best parks and nature attractions near Milano Centrale?
Check out the nearby Sempione Park, Indro Montanelli Public Garden, and Villa Belgiojoso Bonaparte Garden.
What are the best museums near Milano Centrale?
While nearby, you can check out Sforza Castle, Brera Art Gallery, and Royal Palace.