Luggage Storage Porta Garibaldi
Instantly reserve the best locations near Porta Garibaldi to store your luggage for just €5.00/ day
How it works
- STEP 1
Select the most convenient location for your needs
- STEP 2
Instantly reserve your space in a few clicks
- STEP 3
Drop off items
Head to the store and show your reservation
- STEP 4
Enjoy the city
Go about your day without lugging around your things
Porta Garibaldi Luggage Storage Guide 2023Posted Mar 27, 2023
Are you wondering, "Where can I store my luggage near Porta Garibaldi?" Perhaps you just arrived in Milan and need a place to store your bags near Porta Garibaldi before you check into your hotel or AirBnB -- or maybe you just checked out and don't want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Perhaps, you're planning on shopping at Il Centro, Bricocenter, or Centro Commerciale Carrefour and need a place to store your bags. Or, you're planning on planning on at Parco di Monza, Bosco delle Querce, or Piazza del Duomo .
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage near Porta Garibaldi!
Luggage storage nearby Porta Garibaldi with Bounce
Bounce is one of the largest luggage storage networks in Milan with multiple locations near Porta Garibaldi.
Featured in , Bounce is present in more than 100 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood.
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including insurance, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… we strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in the Porta Garibaldi area start at just €5.00 per 24h/bag.
Book through our or mobile app (required) so that we can cover you with insurance, space availability, and our 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
Here are some ideas for making the most of your time in the Porta Garibaldi area now that you are free from your baggage. Some notable places to relax before a flight are Shabby Café, Cafè Novecento, and Motta Caffè Bar Milano 1928. You can also go for a hike around Giardini della Villa Reale, Consorzio Parco Del Lura, and Alzaia Naviglio Martesana. And if you’re looking for a night on the town, check out Place's Pub, Signorvino, and Gran Cafè Visconteo.
Why is Bounce the best luggage storage provider in the Porta Garibaldi area?
✅Multiple locations near Porta Garibaldi✅$10,000 Bounce Guarantee on each booking to protect your belongings✅Vetted store locations to ensure trust and safety✅2 minute booking process online or via mobile app, then just walk in and check your bags in✅Thousands of 5 star reviews, hundreds of thousands of bags stored
How do I store luggage near Porta Garibaldi with Bounce?
You can find the closest luggage storage location to Porta Garibaldi really easily. . Find the shop that meets your preferences in terms of location & hours. Once you’ve chosen a location, you can book in under 2 minutes.
Space does fill up so booking before you go there is required, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags.
You’re now free to enjoy Porta Garibaldi and Milan without your things!
See all luggage storage spots in Milan!View Locations
Find things to do and guides in Milan!View City
About Porta Garibaldi
The swanky neighborhood of Porta Garibaldi is just north of Milan's city center, between the Chinatown and Isola districts. The neighborhood is compact and saturated in class. In a city full of style, Porta Garibaldi stands out, making it a popular Milan destination for some of the region’s elite.
Streets are walkable and bicycle-friendly, with wide sidewalks and lots of things to see. The architecture here is eclectic, where old-world charm meets ultra-modern clean lines and cutting-edge concepts. Porta Garibaldi hotels are unique, too, ranging from high-end suites to character-filled boutique options.
Getting around the area (and beyond) is easy, thanks to the district’s world-class Milano Porta Garibaldi rail station. This transit hub welcomes 25 million travelers per year and offers service to Italian cities like Turin, Rome, and Florence.
And if there’s one thing to bring to Porta Garibaldi (or anywhere in Italy), it’s an appetite. Japanese, Filipino, and Italian cuisines are available throughout the neighborhood, but the fine-dining niche is really where the region shines. The top-rated restaurants near Gae Aulenti Square are excellent choices for those hoping to sample some of Milan’s best food.
Things to do in Porta Garibaldi
Once you’ve arrived on the glimmering streets of Porta Garibaldi, there are some stops to make. This section of the city section is brimming with some of Milan’s best dining and shopping opportunities, but within all the glam is quite a bit of history and culture.
Jump on a bus to access the area’s top spots, or bust your walking shoes out of luggage storage and hit the cozy streets of Porta Garibaldi for an experience most-Milan.
- Learn a little about the district with a stroll under the towering Garibaldi Gate, marking the entrance to the neighborhood.
- Follow the stone streets of Corso Como and graze at outdoor cafes and pizzerias.
- Take in the light displays and other night sights with a post-sunset visit to Gae Aulenti Square.
- Shop for Milan’s best fashions at 10 Corso Como complex. Wrap up the retail experience with lunch at one of the complex’s cafes.
- Watch a movie at the 1930’s Anteo Palazzo del Cinema.
- Stop for a drink at the Fondazione Giangiacomo Feltrinelli cafe and experience Milan design at its finest, with a caffeinated beverage on the side.
- Spend time on Corso Garibaldi; show up for the bumping nightlife or enjoy some of the street’s dazzling daytime entertainment options.
- Expand explorations beyond Porta Garibaldi with a canal cruise near the arts-rich Naviglio district.
Transit Options in Porta Garibaldi
- Metro (M2 and M3)
- Train (R28, S1, S2, S7)
- Bus (70 and 94)
- Light rail
Luggage Storage near Porta Garibaldi
In Milan, trends are set, history is made, and art of all types is embraced. Here, Leonardo DaVinci created some of his best works, and Mussolini launched his political aspirations. City streets still brandish signs of horse-drawn traffic, and many structures have been standing for centuries.
In this city of endless progress, though, commerce is bustling and modern facilities and conveniences are commonplace. While bouncing from one site to the next, Milan luggage storage optimizes a city visit. Whether it’s a briefcase being stored during a casual cafe dinner or a back-busting suitcase packed with designer Italian boots, you can enjoy your visit and travel like a local, even if you aren't one.
Attractions and Activities Near Porta Garibaldi
- Castello Sforzesco: Just west of the city center, this breathtaking brick fortress exudes historical significance, and for a good reason. The site dates back to the 1300s and has served as a residence and a military installation, eventually drawing an attack from Napoleon at the end of the 18th century. The castle’s been destroyed numerous times, and still, its (restored) walls stand today. Visit this popular Milan attraction, and you can also peruse a variety of museums and historic collections, including the Antique Furniture and Sculpture Museum, with rooms staged in period fashion, and the Egyptian Museum, complete with mummies.
- Duomo Di Milano: Often considered Milan’s best cathedral, this towering gothic masterpiece doesn’t even look real. Thousands of statues and seemingly miles of marble combine to create a structure dripping with dramatic details. This must-see Milan attraction served a vital role in the city’s early history, and lots can be learned during a well-planned visit. Passes can be purchased on-line or on-site and offer varied access to the cathedral’s highlights. The Culture Pass holders can visit the cathedral, the Crypt of St. Charles, and the Duomo Museum, among other interesting spots. The upgraded Duomo Pass opens up the opportunity for a rooftop tour (accessible by stairs or elevator). This vantage point provides expansive views of Milan and the surrounding landscapes, not to mention some exceptional perspectives of the structure itself.
- Parco Sempione: In the center of Milan, this park is a fantastic place to spend a sunny afternoon. Drop off every last bag at a Bounce luggage storage site, and it’ll just be you and the lush grass and greeny. Mature trees and a peaceful human-made lake make the park a popular bird-watching spot. If you want to take a break from the peace and relaxation, you can check out some of the on-site attractions, including the majestic Arco della Pace landmark and the Acquario Civico Milan, which houses dozens of fish species.
Get the Bounce App on your phone
Other places near Porta Garibaldi
Frequently asked questions
How much does it cost to store luggage near Porta Garibaldi?
The price for luggage storage near Porta Garibaldi is just €5.00/bag for the entire day.
Where can I store luggage near Porta Garibaldi?
There are multiple locations in the Porta Garibaldi area which can be booked through the Bounce platform including near Milan Linate Airport (LIN) (Aeroporto di Milano Linate), Metro Cernusco S.N., and Stazione Varedo and all over Milan.
Is it safe to store your bags near Porta Garibaldi?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage near Porta Garibaldi.
Are there storage lockers near Porta Garibaldi?
Yes, there are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in the Porta Garibaldi area. Bounce has multiple luggage storage locations nearby Porta Garibaldi and in the broader Milan area where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 safekeeping guarantee.
What public transportation exists near Porta Garibaldi?
Popular metro stations like Metro Garibaldi FS, Metro Famagosta, or Metro Bisceglie can be used for nearby transit. When traveling within Milan near Porta Garibaldi, you may be close to some bus stations: Autostazione Milano Lampugnano, Fermata ATM Lotto M1 M5, or Capolinea 90/91. If traveling by train, Milano Porta Garibaldi Railway Station (IPR) (Stazione Milano Porta Garibaldi), Milan Cadorna Railway Station (Stazione Milano Cadorna), and Milano Rogoredo Railway Station (IMR) (Stazione Milano Rogoredo) are nearest to Porta Garibaldi.
Where are the best hotel accommodations near Porta Garibaldi?
The top-ranked middle to high-range hotels near Porta Garibaldi are Neo Hotel, Starhotels Rosa Grand, and Hilton Milan. When traveling on a budget, the best hostels near Porta Garibaldi are Combo Milano, Ostello Bello Grande, and Babila Hostel & Bistrot.
Where are the best restaurants near Porta Garibaldi?
The most popular restaurants to visit when near Porta Garibaldi are Starbucks Reserve Roastery, Siciliainbocca bicocca village, and Eataly Milano Smeraldo.
Where are the best parks and nature attractions near Porta Garibaldi?
Check out the nearby Parco Spina Azzurra, Indro Montanelli Gardens (Giardini Indro Montanelli), and Parco Trapezio Santa Giulia.