Instantly reserve the best locations near Milan-Linate Airport to store your luggage for just €5.00/ day
How it works
- STEP 1
Select the most convenient location for your needs
- STEP 2
Instantly reserve your space in a few clicks
- STEP 3
Drop off items
Head to the store and show your reservation
- STEP 4
Enjoy the city
Go about your day without lugging around your things
Milan-Linate Airport Luggage Storage Guide 2023Posted Mar 28, 2023
Are you wondering, "Where can I store my luggage near Milan-Linate Airport?" Perhaps you just arrived in Milan and need a place to store your bags near Milan-Linate Airport before you check into your hotel or AirBnB -- or maybe you just checked out and don't want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Perhaps, you're planning on shopping at Il Centro, Centro Commerciale Fiordaliso, or Centro Commerciale San Martino and need a place to store your bags. Or, you're planning on planning on at Parco di Monza, Bosco delle Querce, or Piazza del Duomo .
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage near Milan-Linate Airport!
Luggage storage nearby Milan-Linate Airport with Bounce
Bounce is one of the largest luggage storage networks in Milan with multiple locations near Milan-Linate Airport.
Featured in , Bounce is present in more than 100 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood.
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including insurance, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… we strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in the Milan-Linate Airport area start at just €5.00 per 24h/bag.
Book through our or mobile app (required) so that we can cover you with insurance, space availability, and our 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
Here are some ideas for making the most of your time in the Milan-Linate Airport area now that you are free from your baggage. Some notable places to relax before a flight are Shabby Café, Cafè Novecento, and Motta Caffè Bar Milano 1928. You can also go for a hike around Giardini della Villa Reale, Consorzio Parco Del Lura, and Alzaia Naviglio Martesana. And if you’re looking for a night on the town, check out Signorvino, Gran Cafè Visconteo, and Terrazza Duomo 21.
Why is Bounce the best luggage storage provider in the Milan-Linate Airport area?
✅Multiple locations near Milan-Linate Airport✅$10,000 Bounce Guarantee on each booking to protect your belongings✅Vetted store locations to ensure trust and safety✅2 minute booking process online or via mobile app, then just walk in and check your bags in✅Thousands of 5 star reviews, hundreds of thousands of bags stored
How do I store luggage near Milan-Linate Airport with Bounce?
You can find the closest luggage storage location to Milan-Linate Airport really easily. . Find the shop that meets your preferences in terms of location & hours. Once you’ve chosen a location, you can book in under 2 minutes.
Space does fill up so booking before you go there is required, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags.
You’re now free to enjoy Milan-Linate Airport and Milan without your things!
See all luggage storage spots in Milan!View Locations
Find things to do and guides in Milan!View City
The Milan-Linate Airport is found only 7 kilometers (4 miles) from the city center and you’ll have no problem getting between the two. It was originally built in the 1930s as a way of supporting Taliedo, one of the first airports, with the increasing commercial air traffic. Over the years, the airport has been expanded and redeveloped to support air services in the modern-day, including a complete renovation in the 1950s and also the 1980s.
The airport services both domestic and international flights, although given its proximity to the city, a decision was made to limit flights to solely within the European Union. Air services to the transport hub are restricted to 22 per hour. Linate Airport is the third international airport for the city of Milan and operates as a hub for Alitalia, an air service that transports many people across the country.
Linate Airport consists of a single terminal with services offered across three levels. Passengers can expect all of the typical facilities including baggage counters, customer service, shops, restaurants, and parking.
Things to do near Milan-Linate Airport
Milan is a thriving city that offers so much to see and do. From picturesque parks and classic Italian streets to historical attractions and exceptional food, it really is a city that has it all. You’ll instantly be immersed in Italian charm, yet Milan has a unique vibe that differs from Rome and other cities in the country. It’s easy to get around with an array of transport options at your fingertips and visitors can make the most of local amenities like Bounce storage to take the hassle out of traveling.
- Experience the beauty and intricate architecture of Milan Cathedral
- Reward your tastebuds with a classic Italian meal at a local trattoria
- Indulge in some retail therapy at the decadent shopping mall, Grand Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II
- Admire the castle and water fountains at Castello Sforzesco
- Learn all about Milan’s history at the archaeology museum
Transit Options near Milan-Linate Airport
Getting to and from Milan-Linate Airport is easy. There is a range of options to choose from and public transport services leave regularly. If you are looking to get from the airport to a destination in Milan or vice versa, consider the following options.
- Bus - The airport is connected to the city via various shuttle buses that offer an easy option if you’re looking to get to some of the city’s biggest attractions. To get to the city center, jump ATM Urban Line 73 and you’ll be taken to the Duomo, Piazza Centro Commerciale, and all of the other popular spots in the middle of Milan.
- Train - To get to Milan by train, you will first need to take the 73 bus directly from Linate Airport to Milan Forlanini Station. From here, you can choose from three train lines (S5, S6, and S9) to get to your destination in the city.
- Taxi - A number of taxi services operate in the city and can transport you directly from Milan-Linate Airport to your destination. Just head to exit 5 on the ground floor and you will see the taxi rank.
- Car - The Linate Airport offers car rental services if you would like to drive. The A4/A51, A1, and A7 highways will get you to the city from the airport.
Luggage Storage near Milan-Linate Airport
Milan is an impressive city with a great deal to offer visitors. If you find yourself at Linate Airport with some hours to fill, consider heading into the city to explore. It’s not far away and Bounce luggage lockers near Milan-Linate Airport will take care of your belongings so you don’t have to carry them around. Bounce is a storage service that caters to travelers, offering flexible and affordable storage that fits in with your itinerary. After all, there’s nothing more frustrating than getting stuck with your bags!
Attractions and Activities near Milan-Linate Airport
Whether you are in Milan for a short visit or extended stay, these sites and attractions will give you some inspiration for your itinerary! Take a look and consider adding them to your Milan bucket list.
- Torre Branca - If you don’t have much time, make a trip to Torre Branca. Dating back to 1933, this tower provides epic views of Milan and the surrounding area. You’ll even be able to see the alps on a clear day! Having a birds-eye view will give you a unique perspective of the city and help you to get your bearings.
- Naviglio Grande - Venice isn’t the only Italian city with canals! Take a stroll along the Naviglio Grande to admire the water and picturesque streets. You can take a break at one of the many cafes or pick up some souvenirs at the shops.
- Brera neighborhood - There’s something special about the Brera district. It could be the bohemian vibes, fine dining establishments, or world-class cultural institutions - either way, it’s worth a visit. Allow time to wander the cobblestone streets, do some shopping and gaze at the incredible architecture.
- Parco Sempione - Looking to get some fresh air and stretch your legs after a long flight? There’s no better place than Parco Sempione. This large patch of greenery is the perfect spot to exercise, have a picnic, or simply unwind.
Get the Bounce App on your phone
Other places near Milan-Linate Airport
Frequently asked questions
How much does it cost to store luggage near Milan-Linate Airport?
The price for luggage storage near Milan-Linate Airport is just €5.00/bag for the entire day.
Where can I store luggage near Milan-Linate Airport?
There are multiple locations in the Milan-Linate Airport area which can be booked through the Bounce platform including near Milan Linate Airport (LIN) (Aeroporto di Milano Linate), Stazione Varedo, and Stazione Cesate and all over Milan.
Is it safe to store your bags near Milan-Linate Airport?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage near Milan-Linate Airport.
Are there storage lockers near Milan-Linate Airport?
Yes, there are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in the Milan-Linate Airport area. Bounce has multiple luggage storage locations nearby Milan-Linate Airport and in the broader Milan area where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 safekeeping guarantee.
What public transportation exists near Milan-Linate Airport?
Popular metro stations like Metro Cernusco S.N., Metro Garibaldi FS, or Metro Famagosta can be used for nearby transit. When traveling within Milan near Milan-Linate Airport, you may be close to some bus stations: Capolinea 90/91, Stazione degli autobus, or Capolinea bus Sesto Marelli. If traveling by train, Stazione FS Pioltello Limito, Milano Porta Garibaldi Railway Station (IPR) (Stazione Milano Porta Garibaldi), and Milan Cadorna Railway Station (Stazione Milano Cadorna) are nearest to Milan-Linate Airport.
Where are the best hotel accommodations near Milan-Linate Airport?
The top-ranked middle to high-range hotels near Milan-Linate Airport are Starhotels Rosa Grand, Hilton Milan, and NH Collection Milano President. When traveling on a budget, the best hostels near Milan-Linate Airport are Combo Milano, Ostello Bello Grande, and Babila Hostel & Bistrot.
Where are the best restaurants near Milan-Linate Airport?
The most popular restaurants to visit when near Milan-Linate Airport are Starbucks Reserve Roastery, Siciliainbocca bicocca village, and Eataly Milano Smeraldo.
Where are the best parks and nature attractions near Milan-Linate Airport?
Check out the nearby Indro Montanelli Gardens (Giardini Indro Montanelli), Parco Trapezio Santa Giulia, and Biblioteca degli Alberi.