How it works
- STEP 1
Select the most convenient location for your needs
- STEP 2
Instantly reserve your space in a few clicks
- STEP 3
Drop off items
Head to the store and show your reservation
- STEP 4
Enjoy the city
Go about your day without lugging around your things
Malpensa Airport Luggage Storage Guide 2023Posted Feb 2, 2023
Are you wondering, "Where can I store my luggage near Malpensa Airport?" Perhaps you just arrived in Milan and need a place to store your bags near Malpensa Airport before you check into your hotel or AirBnB -- or maybe you just checked out and don't want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Perhaps, you're planning on shopping at Il Centro, FoxTown, or Centro Commerciale Belforte and need a place to store your bags. Or, you're planning on planning on at Isola Bella, Bosco delle Querce, or Spiaggia del Gurèe .
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage near Malpensa Airport!
Luggage storage nearby Malpensa Airport with Bounce
Bounce is one of the largest luggage storage networks in Milan with multiple locations near Malpensa Airport.
Featured in , Bounce is present in more than 100 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood.
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including insurance, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… we strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in the Malpensa Airport area start at just €5.00 per 24h/bag.
Book through our or mobile app (required) so that we can cover you with insurance, space availability, and our 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
Here are some ideas for making the most of your time in the Malpensa Airport area now that you are free from your baggage. Some notable places to relax before a flight are Mulligans Irish Pub & Restaurant, Shabby Café, and Bistrot 58. You can also go for a hike around Consorzio Parco Del Lura, Via Del Pet, and Parco Regionale Campo dei Fiori. And if you’re looking for a night on the town, check out Bar Dell'altipiano di Sgrò Davide, Bar Coala, and Gaia Lounge Bar Restaurant di Merelli Adriana.
Why is Bounce the best luggage storage provider in the Malpensa Airport area?
✅Multiple locations near Malpensa Airport✅$10,000 Bounce Guarantee on each booking to protect your belongings✅Vetted store locations to ensure trust and safety✅2 minute booking process online or via mobile app, then just walk in and check your bags in✅Thousands of 5 star reviews, hundreds of thousands of bags stored
How do I store luggage near Malpensa Airport with Bounce?
You can find the closest luggage storage location to Malpensa Airport really easily. . Find the shop that meets your preferences in terms of location & hours. Once you’ve chosen a location, you can book in under 2 minutes.
Space does fill up so booking before you go there is required, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags.
You’re now free to enjoy Malpensa Airport and Milan without your things!
About Malpensa Airport
Malpensa Airport (officially Milan Malpensa Airport) is a major international airport situated in Ferno, Italy. It's one of the most important transport hubs in the country, serving over 15 million people in the northern Italian regions of Piedmont, Lombardy, and Liguria. With around 28,000,000 passengers each year, Malpensa Airport is the second busiest airport in Italy after Rome–Fiumicino International Airport. Malpensa Airport offers flights to many far-flung destinations, such as Delhi, Abu Dhabi, and New York.
Malpensa Airport has been open for over 100 years and was one of the first places to manufacture aircraft in Italy. The airport served as an important base of operations for the Italian Air Force and then the Luftwaffe during World War II. The first commercial flights from Malpensa Airport began in the late 1940s. The airport has been expanded several times to keep up with customer demand and saw significant growth in the 1990s and 2000s.
Today, Malpensa Airport is an integral part of northern Italy's tourism, with the vibrant city of Milan located just 30 miles south and the historic city of Turin 80 miles southwest.
Things to do in and around Malpensa Airport
As one of the busiest airports in Italy, you won't be short of ways to cure your boredom at Malpensa Airport. If you have several hours until your next flight, you can always head into one of the nearby cities and check a local museum or historic landmark. Here are a few things to do in and around Malpensa Airport.
- Check out the lastest Milanese fashion trends at Piazza del Pop. This airport shopping area is home to a number of trendy boutiques, including Bottega Verde, Kiko Milano, and Benetton.
- Grab a bite to eat at Piazza del Gusto. You'll find several great places to chow down in the area of the airport, with restaurants serving classic Italian cuisine and wines.
- Unwind in the VIP Lounge. Reserved for special ticket holders, these classy facilities offer an exclusive buffet, free magazines, and high-speed WiFi.
- Learn about local art at the Museo Arte Gallarate. This contemporary art museum is situated just a few miles away in the city of Gallarate and features over 5,000 installations, paintings, and sculptures.
- Admire local architecture at the Basilica of San Giovanni Battista. A baroque-style basilica located in nearby Busto Arsizio, the Basilica of San Giovanni Battista dates back to the 13th century and boasts stunning frescoes and some intriguing artifacts.
Transit Options at Malpensa Airport
- Regional train services from Malpensa Terminal 1 and 2
- Regional bus services (Terravision, Autostradale, Air Pullman)
- Taxi Ranks (CTM Consorzio Taxi Malpensa, Radiotaxi 6969)
Luggage storage at Malpensa Airport
Whether you're traveling to Milan, Bergamo, or Turin, you're sure to enjoy your time in northern Italy. Once you've touched down in Ferno, find a luggage storage service near Malpensa Airport, so you don't have to travel around the country with all of your cumbersome belongings. Bounce offers the best facilities around, with services conveniently located as easily recognizable local businesses. Book through the Bounce app, and find the perfect place to stow your belongings near Malpensa Airport.
Attractions and activities near Malpensa Airport
- Duomo di Milano: Milan's cathedral is a major draw for tourists due to its size, architecture, and decorations. The Duomo di Milano is the largest church in Italy and one of the biggest in the world. Construction on Duomo di Milano began in the 13th century and took nearly 600 years to complete. Its gothic architecture and intricate spires make it one of Europe's most impressive pieces of architecture.
Sat atop the highest spire is The Madonnina, a golden statue of the Virgin Mary, which is considered to be a symbol of the city and one of the cathedral's most famous features. There are plenty of fascinating and unique sights within the cathedral, including 15,800 piped Organ of the Duomo, and sarcophagi belonging to famed archbishops Ottone Visconti and Giovanni Visconti. Bags are prohibited inside Duomo di Milano, so swing by a luggage storage service near Malpensa Airport before heading to the cathedral.
- Pinacoteca di Brera: Milan is a superb city for art lovers, and one of the best places to appreciate some of Italy's most famous artists is at Pinacoteca di Brera. Part of the Brera Academy, this art museum has been open for several centuries and has been open since the late 18th century. Some of the biggest names on show at the Pinacoteca di Brera include Caravaggio, Titian, and Raphael. As well as Italian artists, Pinacoteca di Brera also shows works by some famous European artists like Peter Paul Rubens, Anthony Van Dyck, and Jan de Beer.
- Santa Maria delle Grazie: Milan is home to several famous churches, and another you shouldn't skip is the Santa Maria delle Grazie. This domed church is one of the most beautiful in the city, with its lavish gothic nave and altarpiece painted by renowned artist Titian. The main reason the Santa Maria delle Grazie is so popular is its home to the world-famous mural The Last Supper by Leonardo di Vinci. Located within the church's refectory, The Last Supper dates back to 1490 is one of the most recognizable pieces of art on the planet. You won't be able to bring any large bags into the Santa Maria delle Grazie, so check in at Malpensa Airport luggage storage service before visiting.
Get the Bounce App on your phone
Other places near Malpensa Airport
Frequently asked questions
How much does it cost to store luggage near Malpensa Airport?
The price for luggage storage near Malpensa Airport is just €5.00/bag for the entire day.
Where can I store luggage near Malpensa Airport?
There are multiple locations in the Malpensa Airport area which can be booked through the Bounce platform including near Milan Malpensa Airport (MXP) (Aeroporto di Milano Malpensa), Stazione di Vittuone-Arluno, and Stazione Rescaldina and all over Milan.
Is it safe to store your bags near Malpensa Airport?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage near Malpensa Airport.
Are there storage lockers near Malpensa Airport?
Yes, there are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in the Malpensa Airport area. Bounce has multiple luggage storage locations nearby Malpensa Airport and in the broader Milan area where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 safekeeping guarantee.
Where are the best hotel accommodations near Malpensa Airport?
The top-ranked middle to high-range hotels near Malpensa Airport are Villa Patrizia, Hilton Garden Inn Milan Malpensa, and Cardano Hotel SRL. When traveling on a budget, the best hostels near Malpensa Airport are Cascina Monte Diviso, Malpensa House, and Albergo Bel Sit di Brugnoni Angela.
Where are the best restaurants near Malpensa Airport?
The most popular restaurants to visit when near Malpensa Airport are Ristorante Pinin, Goldy, and Ristorante Pizzeria da Mimmo.
Where are the best parks and nature attractions near Malpensa Airport?
Check out the nearby Parco Museo Del Tessile, Parco Pastore, and Parco Caduti di Nassirya.