How it works
Book online or on the app
Get the app and choose a convenient location. Your BounceShield™ Protection is activated upon booking online.
Head to the store
Check in by showing your confirmation to a store employee and drop off your bags.
Enjoy the day
Do whatever you’d like, then show your confirmation to pick up your stuff.
Our customers say it best
Millions of bags stored. 1M+ customers all over the world.
Good experience. My bag was safe in a luggage room. Very nice people working in this hotel.
Smooth check in and check out of our luggage and super friendly people ! Very easy and completely felt at ease my luggage was safe
Very easy to use. Took less than 5 mins for drop off and pick up. Everything was there, safe and secure!
Very easy and convenient way to store luggage. The staff were friendly and efficient. Thank you!
Easy to find, very affordable, friendly staff and secure location. Would absolutely recommend.
Just what I needed, was able to drop my bags off for a few hours and pick up late night due to their being open 24hrs. Very convenient.
Book in 3 taps
Instantly find locations nearby to drop off your luggage wherever you go.Find closest locations
Trusted by millions of customers worldwide
10,000+ locations worldwide
No matter where you go, it’s easy to find luggage storage near you.
Powered by local businesses
Our friendly partners tag and safely store your luggage in their shops.
Up to $10,000 in protection
In the unlikely event of theft, loss, or damage, your things are covered.
100% free cancellation
Change or cancel your booking anytime before check in for a full refund.
Check all the luggage storage spots in Naples
Love discounts and traveling?
Sign up for our newsletter to get insider travel tips and a 10% discount delivered straight to your inbox.
No spam here, just the good stuff.
How much does it cost to store luggage near Naples Archaeological Museum?
The price for luggage storage near Naples Archaeological Museum starts from just €5.00/bag for the entire day.
Where can I store luggage near Naples Archaeological Museum?
There are multiple locations in the Naples Archaeological Museum area which can be booked through the Bounce platform including near Naples International Airport (NAP) (Aeroporto Internazionale di Napoli Capodichino), Circumvesuviana - Stazione Torre del Greco, and Funicolare Centrale - Augusteo and all over Naples.
Is it safe to store your bags near Naples Archaeological Museum?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage near Naples Archaeological Museum.
Are there storage lockers near Naples Archaeological Museum?
Yes, there are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in the Naples Archaeological Museum area. Bounce has multiple luggage storage locations nearby Naples Archaeological Museum and in the broader Naples area where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 safekeeping guarantee.
What public transportation exists near Naples Archaeological Museum?
Popular metro stations like Metro Garibaldi, Metro Cavour, or Metro Rione Alto can be used for nearby transit. When traveling within Naples near Naples Archaeological Museum, you may be close to some bus stations: Terminal Bus Metropark, Fermata ANM 1325 - Umberto, or Fermata ANM 3323 - Via Cilea. If traveling by train, Cumana Fuorigrotta, Funicolare di Montesanto - Montesanto, and Stazione di Frattamaggiore - Grumo Nevano are nearest to Naples Archaeological Museum.
Where are the best hotel accommodations near Naples Archaeological Museum?
The top-ranked middle to high-range hotels near Naples Archaeological Museum are Palazzo Mulada, Romeo Alberghi SRL, and Ranch Palace Hotel. When traveling on a budget, the best hostels near Naples Archaeological Museum are Hostel Mancini, La Controra Hostel Naples, and Naples Experience Hostel.
Where are the best restaurants near Naples Archaeological Museum?
The most popular restaurants to visit when near Naples Archaeological Museum are Gran Caffe Gambrinus, L'Antica Pizzeria da Michele, and Sorbillo.
Where are the best parks and nature attractions near Naples Archaeological Museum?
Check out the nearby Parco di Capodimonte, Villa Floridiana, and Villa Comunale.
Store your luggage around Naples Archaeological Museum
Luggage storage nearby most Naples Archaeological Museum hotspotsPosted
Naples Archaeological Museum Luggage Storage Guide 2024
Are you wondering, “Where can I store my luggage near Naples Archaeological Museum?” Perhaps you just arrived in Naples and need a place to store your bags near Naples Archaeological Museum before you check into your hotel or AirBnB -- or maybe you just checked out and don't want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Perhaps, you're planning on shopping at Centro Commerciale Jambo 1, Centro Commerciale Campania, or Galleria Piazza Garibaldi and need a place to store your bags. Or, you're planning on sightseeing in the Naples Archaeological Museum area at Pompeii Archaeological Park (Area Archeologica di Pompei), Castello Aragonese, or Lido Marinella and don't want to be burdened by your baggage.
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage near Naples Archaeological Museum!
Luggage storage nearby Naples Archaeological Museum with Bounce
Bounce is one of the largest luggage storage networks in Naples with multiple locations near Naples Archaeological Museum.
Featured in The Boston Globe, TechCrunch and Forbes, Bounce is present in more than 2,000 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood.
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including BounceShield™ protection, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… We strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in the Naples Archaeological Museum area start at just €5.00 per 24h/bag .
Book through our website or mobile app (required) to get BounceShield™ protection, guaranteed space availability and 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
Here are some ideas for making the most of your time in the Naples Archaeological Museum area now that you are free from your baggage. Some notable places to relax before a flight are Pink House Group SRL, P.T.C. Porto Turistico di Capri, and Belvedere di Serrara Fontana. You can also go for a hike around Vesuvius National Park (Parco nazionale del Vesuvio), Pista di Ghiaccio, and Riserva Naturale Statale Isola di Vivara. And if you’re looking for a night on the town, check out Gran Caffè Elite, Ristorante Bambù, and Murphy's Law Scottish Pub.
Why is Bounce the best luggage storage provider in the Naples Archaeological Museum area?
✅Multiple locations near Naples Archaeological Museum✅$10,000 Bounce Guarantee on each booking to protect your belongings✅Vetted store locations to ensure trust and safety✅2 minute booking process online or via mobile app, then just walk in and check your bags in✅Thousands of 5 star reviews, hundreds of thousands of bags stored
How do I store luggage near Naples Archaeological Museum with Bounce?
You can find the closest luggage storage location to Naples Archaeological Museum really easily.Simply select a location here. Find the shop that meets your preferences in terms of location & hours. Once you’ve chosen a location, you can book in under 2 minutes.
Space does fill up so booking before you go there is required, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags.
You’re now free to enjoy Naples Archaeological Museum and Naples without your things!
About Naples Archaeological Museum
Naples Archaeological Museum has a long pedigree. The building it occupies dates back to 1585, when it was used as a cavalry barracks. In 1777, the museum was opened, and soon got a boost when the impressive Farnese collection was acquired by the King of Naples. This astonishing collection of Roman sculptures and artifacts became the centerpiece of what is now the Naples Archaeological Museum.
The 18th-century nobility of Italy had a passionate interest in the classical world, and this was fueled in part by the rediscovery of the lost Roman city of Pompeii in 1748. Artifacts from Pompeii and the neighboring city of Herculaneum, rediscovered in 1709, soon found their way into the collection of the Naples Archaeological Museum. Egyptian artifacts were also added to the collection.
Perhaps the museum’s worst kept secret is the Secret Cabinet. Ancient Roman culture didn’t shy away from the sensual side of life, and many of the artifacts recovered from Pompeii and Herculaneum were deemed unsuitable for public display. The secret cabinet contains erotic art from the Roman cities, and was only open to people of ‘mature age and known morals,’ by order of the rulers of Naples.
In 1860, with the unification of Italy, the secret cabinet was open to everyone. However, it was closed again during the fascist period, when special permission was required from the Minister of National Education to see the artifacts. It wasn’t until 1971 that this famous collection was again available for anyone to view. Visitors under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult to visit the Secret Cabinet.
Things to do near Naples Archaeological Museum
Naples Archaeological Museum is enough for a whole day’s entertainment, especially for fans of art and ancient history. But beyond the museum itself, the city has lots more to offer. Leave your bags behind at a Bounce luggage storage and explore one of Italy’s most vibrant towns.
- Go on an adventure beneath the streets of Naples at Napoli Sotteranea. Guided tours take you beneath the city into the ancient water tunnels bored through the rock. During the Second World War, the tunnels were used as bomb shelters, and they retain haunting graffiti and artifacts from that era.
- Marvel at the artistic skill of the eighteenth century at the Sansevero Chapel. Built by a nobleman in honor of his departed parents, the highlight of this small but impressive chapel is Giuseppe Sanmartino’s Veiled Christ statue. The statue is so lifelike that there were rumors at the time that the Prince who built the chapel had found a way to turn people into stone. Also, don’t miss the creepy anatomical machines in the basement, mysterious replicas of the human circulatory system.
- Go even further back in time at the Paleontological Museum. Located at Naples University, this museum is a reliable hit with kids thanks to its impressive dinosaur fossils.
- Get a taste of Christmas at any time of year along Via San Gregorio Aremeno. This street is famous for the many local vendors that sell nativity scene figurines from their stores. These handcrafted figurines run the gamut from the classic religious figures to modern politicians and movie stars, and it’s the perfect place to pick up a unique souvenir in Naples.
- Get above it all at Castel Sant’Elmo. This medieval fortress rises on a high hill above the city and is worth visiting just for the view over Naples and Mount Vesuvius.
Transport options at Naples Archaeological Museum
- A shuttle bus connects Naples Airport to Garibaldi Station and the cruise ship terminal. Whether you arrive in Naples by boat or by plane, you can ride the bus to the train station and then make it to the museum from there.
- Bus routes 3M, 139, 147, 168, and many others stop outside the museum. Most of these routes also stop at Piazza Garibaldi, right outside the train station.
- Museo Metro station lies just outside Naples Archaeological Museum. This connects the Museum with the city’s main train station as well as many other points of interest in Naples.
Luggage storage near Naples Archaeological Museum
Naples has plenty of attractions for travelers. But really, one of the best things to do in the city is just wander the narrow streets and soak up the atmosphere. The people of Naples are known for being lively, even by Italian standards, and the streets of the city are like a theater of human behavior.
Drop off your unneeded bags at a luggage storage near Naples Archaeological Museum. That way, you won’t tire yourself out as you climb the hilly streets of the city. You’ll be free to explore the quirky charm of Naples while your belongings are safely looked after.
Attractions and activities near Naples Archaeological Museum
- Naples is the birthplace of pizza, and locals insist that if you haven’t had pizza in the city, you’ve never had real pizza at all. But Naples cuisine goes far beyond just pizza. It has a street food culture that encompasses some of the best of Italian food. Take a Naples street food tour to learn about the history of street food in the city and sample some of the best offerings around. Bring your appetite and your walking shoes and let this lively tour show you the beating heart of the city.
- Once you see the exhibits at Naples Archaeological Museum, you may want to learn more about where they came from. The Roman city of Pompeii can be reached from Naples by train, and is one of the world’s top tourist attractions for a reason. Wondering along the ancient streets will make you feel like you’ve traveled back in time to the Roman era. Preserved by the volcanic eruption that buried the city, the houses and stores are much as they were back in 79 A.D. There’s nowhere else on earth quite like it.
- Take a ferry ride from Naples to the beautiful island of Capri. This jewel of the Mediterranean was a favorite holiday spot for Roman emperors and remains popular with the rich and famous today. With incredible beaches, beautiful hiking trails, ancient ruins, and fantastic food, Capri is a great place to spend a day or a lifetime.