How it works
- STEP 1
Select the most convenient location for your needs
- STEP 2
Instantly reserve your space in a few clicks
- STEP 3
Drop off items
Head to the store and show your reservation
- STEP 4
Enjoy the city
Go about your day without lugging around your things
Napoli Centrale Luggage Storage Guide 2023Posted Feb 9, 2023
Are you wondering, "Where can I store my luggage near Napoli Centrale?" Perhaps you just arrived in Naples and need a place to store your bags near Napoli Centrale before you check into your hotel or AirBnB -- or maybe you just checked out and don't want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Perhaps, you're planning on shopping at Centro Commerciale Jambo 1, Centro Commerciale Campania, or Galleria Piazza Garibaldi and need a place to store your bags. Or, you're planning on planning on at Pompeii Archaeological Park (Area Archeologica di Pompei), Castello Aragonese, or Lido Marinella .
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage near Napoli Centrale!
Luggage storage nearby Napoli Centrale with Bounce
Bounce is one of the largest luggage storage networks in Naples with multiple locations near Napoli Centrale.
Featured in , Bounce is present in more than 100 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood.
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including insurance, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… we strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in the Napoli Centrale area start at just €5.00 per 24h/bag.
Book through our or mobile app (required) so that we can cover you with insurance, space availability, and our 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
Here are some ideas for making the most of your time in the Napoli Centrale area now that you are free from your baggage. Some notable places to relax before a flight are Pink House Group SRL, P.T.C. Porto Turistico di Capri, and Bar Syrenuse. You can also go for a hike around Vesuvius National Park (Parco nazionale del Vesuvio), Pista di Ghiaccio, and Riserva Naturale Statale Isola di Vivara. And if you’re looking for a night on the town, check out Gran Caffè Elite, Ristorante Bambù, and Murphy's Law Scottish Pub.
Why is Bounce the best luggage storage provider in the Napoli Centrale area?
✅Multiple locations near Napoli Centrale✅$10,000 Bounce Guarantee on each booking to protect your belongings✅Vetted store locations to ensure trust and safety✅2 minute booking process online or via mobile app, then just walk in and check your bags in✅Thousands of 5 star reviews, hundreds of thousands of bags stored
How do I store luggage near Napoli Centrale with Bounce?
You can find the closest luggage storage location to Napoli Centrale really easily. . Find the shop that meets your preferences in terms of location & hours. Once you’ve chosen a location, you can book in under 2 minutes.
Space does fill up so booking before you go there is required, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags.
You’re now free to enjoy Napoli Centrale and Naples without your things!
About Napoli Centrale
Napoli Centrale, also known as Naples Central Station, is the primary rail station in Napoli, Italy. The station is on the edge of Napoli’s oldest neighborhoods and was constructed in the mid-1900s. This travel hub has over two dozen track lines. It offers convenient, high-speed access to popular Italian cities like Rome and Salerno.
Travelers passing through Napoli Centrale can peruse the station’s many shops and pick up a post-trip cappuccino. Retailers and restaurants are housed on both floors of the station; food and goods are never more than a few steps away. Other station amenities include restrooms, escalators, elevators, and ticket and tourist information offices.
Traditional rail isn’t the only Napoli transport option within the station. The city’s metro line and electrically-powered Circumvesuviana narrow-gauge rail pass through Napoli Centrale in the underground Napoli Piazza Garibaldi station. City bus stops and taxi queues are within walking distance at the adjacent Piazza Garibaldi.
Fun Fact: Approximately 50 million passengers move through Napoli Centrale each year, making it one of the country’s most traveled train stations.
Things to do near Napoli Centrale
After the rail station shops have been explored and you’ve strolled through Piazza Garibaldi, head for the streets of Napoli. Numerous guided tours and excursions depart nearby, and lots of popular spots are just within a few minutes’ walk.
Visit some of the city’s unique museums, sip wine by the sea, or venture out to Mount Vesuvius. With big-city transportation and a charming, historic downtown core, a trip to Napoli won’t disappoint.
- Kick off a Napoli tour with a stop at Castel Nuovo. Metro access is right outside, and lots of other attractions are within walking distance.
- Scope out souvenirs in the Via Toledo shopping district, home to some of Napoli’s best boutiques.
- View ancient artifacts and learn about Napoli’s past by joining a guided tour of the Naples National Archaeological Museum.
- Admire architecture and artwork while learning about some of Napoli’s religious history at the Naples Cathedral.
- Get lost in the Botanical Gardens of Naples. This 30-acre green space is just a short walk from the city center; it’s the perfect place to escape from the urban bustle for a bit.
- Sneak through the dim, narrow tunnels of Catacombe di San Gennaro.
- Head to Napoli’s coast for ocean breezes and water recreation. Splash in for kayaking or scuba diving at Gaiola Island or take in sweeping sea views at Baia Trentaremi.
- Splurge on a private boat tour of Naples. Some excursions complete the Napoli experience with wine and snacks.
- Relax over ragù at Tandem, one of Naples’ top Italian restaurants.
Transit Options in Napoli Centrale
- Rail (high-speed, regional)
Luggage storage near Napoli Centrale
Cut yourself loose in Italy’s Campania region, and you can experience Napoli’s coastal, classy atmosphere, stand in a volcano’s shadow, or head out for a boat cruise in the bay.
This southern Italy hotspot boasts a Meditteranean climate and features an excellent blend of city sights and natural attractions. Before you embark on your explorations, find luggage storage near Napoli Centrale, and you can enjoy the city without any extra baggage.
Attractions and Activities near Napoli Centrale
- The Royal Palace of Naples: For some insight into the city’s old-world culture, visit Napoli’s Royal Palace. This place is more than just a mansion; it’s a work of art. From soaring ceilings and stately pillars to stone-carved statues and intricate carvings adorning its interior walls, not a design detail was missed. During a tour of the property, you can check out museum exhibits in the Historical Apartment, explore the Throne Room, and see the awe-inspiring artwork in the Royal Chapel. While you’re here, don’t miss the hanging garden. This tranquil, sprawling outdoor terrace features stunning ocean views and plant-lined paths.
- Capodimonte Park: This massive park occupies over 300 acres in northern Napoli. It’s not your average city park; Capodimonte features hundreds of native and exotic plant species, over a dozen historical buildings, and lush, English-style gardens. The park is one of the largest in Italy. It was originally established as a hunting reserve and has evolved into a pristine, plant-filled place to relax. History buffs can branch off to explore the on-site Capodimonte Royal Palace Museum, and panoramic-picture takers can snap some fantastic shots of the Gulf of Naples and the city streets surrounding it.
- Vesuvius National Park: Just southeast of Napoli, this park protects over 100 square kilometers surrounding the famous Mount Vesuvius. Drop off your extra bags at a Bounce luggage storage site nearby, and you can tour this massive park hands-free. Hike trails, witness the crater known as the Great Cono, and view dozens of unique plants. The terrain is a bit treacherous at times, but most visitors should be able to navigate the park’s paths. In addition to the array of natural attractions, numerous archaeologically-interesting sites dot the area. Notable places to check out include the Villa Augustea, Casamale, and the Herculaneum ruins, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. To further immerse yourself in this explosive spot, consider joining a guided tour of the national park and the Pompeii ruins.
- Catacombs of San Gaudioso: Crawl into this cryptic underground site, and you’ll be wowed by ancient subterranean architecture, 5th-century frescoes, and the tombs of saints. Explore the narrow passages, learn about the technical aspects of tomb burial, and then lighten things up above ground by admiring the stunning street-level Basilica Santa Maria della Sanita. Guided tours are offered, and might be the best way to experience this history-packed spot. Tours typically take an hour to complete and take visitors through the crypts and past the basilica’s notable attributes.
Get the Bounce App on your phone
Other places near Napoli Centrale
Frequently asked questions
How much does it cost to store luggage near Napoli Centrale?
The price for luggage storage near Napoli Centrale is just €5.00/bag for the entire day.
Where can I store luggage near Napoli Centrale?
There are multiple locations in the Napoli Centrale area which can be booked through the Bounce platform including near Naples International Airport (NAP) (Aeroporto Internazionale di Napoli Capodichino), Circumvesuviana - Stazione Torre del Greco, and Funicolare Centrale - Augusteo and all over Naples.
Is it safe to store your bags near Napoli Centrale?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage near Napoli Centrale.
Are there storage lockers near Napoli Centrale?
Yes, there are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in the Napoli Centrale area. Bounce has multiple luggage storage locations nearby Napoli Centrale and in the broader Naples area where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 safekeeping guarantee.
What public transportation exists near Napoli Centrale?
Popular metro stations like Metro Garibaldi, Metro Cavour, or Metro Rione Alto can be used for nearby transit. When traveling within Naples near Napoli Centrale, you may be close to some bus stations: Terminal Bus Metropark, Fermata ANM 1325 - Umberto, or Fermata ANM 3323 - Via Cilea. If traveling by train, Cumana Fuorigrotta, Funicolare di Montesanto - Montesanto, and Stazione di Frattamaggiore - Grumo Nevano are nearest to Napoli Centrale.
Where are the best hotel accommodations near Napoli Centrale?
The top-ranked middle to high-range hotels near Napoli Centrale are Palazzo Mulada, Romeo Alberghi SRL, and Ranch Palace Hotel. When traveling on a budget, the best hostels near Napoli Centrale are Hostel Mancini, La Controra Hostel Naples, and Naples Experience Hostel.
Where are the best restaurants near Napoli Centrale?
The most popular restaurants to visit when near Napoli Centrale are Gran Caffe Gambrinus, L'Antica Pizzeria da Michele, and Sorbillo.
Where are the best parks and nature attractions near Napoli Centrale?
Check out the nearby Parco di Capodimonte, Villa Floridiana, and Villa Comunale.