How it works
- STEP 1
Select the most convenient location for your needs
- STEP 2
Instantly reserve your space in a few clicks
- STEP 3
Drop off items
Head to the store and show your reservation
- STEP 4
Enjoy the city
Go about your day without lugging around your things
Disney World Luggage Storage Guide 2023Posted Feb 9, 2023
Are you wondering, "Where can I store my luggage near Disney World?" Perhaps you just arrived in Orlando and need a place to store your bags near Disney World before you check into your hotel or AirBnB -- or maybe you just checked out and don't want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Perhaps, you're planning on shopping at The Loop, Market Place At Dr Phillips, or Phillips Crossing and need a place to store your bags. Or, you're planning on planning on at Cypress Grove Park, Orlando / Kissimmee KOA Holiday, or Orlando RV Resort .
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage near Disney World!
Luggage storage nearby Disney World with Bounce
Bounce is one of the largest luggage storage networks in Orlando with multiple locations near Disney World.
Featured in , Bounce is present in more than 100 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood.
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including insurance, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… we strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in the Disney World area start at just $7.90 per 24h/bag.
Book through our or mobile app (required) so that we can cover you with insurance, space availability, and our 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
Here are some ideas for making the most of your time in the Disney World area now that you are free from your baggage. Some notable places to relax before a flight are Starbucks and Smoooth Java Coffee Bar. You can also go for a hike around The Tunnel of Love, Cady Way Bike Trail, and Ferndale Preserve. And if you’re looking for a night on the town, check out Cheers, Gator's Dockside, and Señor Tacos Mannys.
Why is Bounce the best luggage storage provider in the Disney World area?
✅Multiple locations near Disney World✅$10,000 Bounce Guarantee on each booking to protect your belongings✅Vetted store locations to ensure trust and safety✅2 minute booking process online or via mobile app, then just walk in and check your bags in✅Thousands of 5 star reviews, hundreds of thousands of bags stored
How do I store luggage near Disney World with Bounce?
You can find the closest luggage storage location to Disney World really easily. . Find the shop that meets your preferences in terms of location & hours. Once you’ve chosen a location, you can book in under 2 minutes.
Space does fill up so booking before you go there is required, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags.
You’re now free to enjoy Disney World and Orlando without your things!
About Disney World
Walt Disney World is one of the most iconic tourist destinations in the world. In fact, it is the most visited vacation resort in the world, with about 58 million people checking in each year! Disney World opened in 1971 on a 25,000-acre property near Orlando and Kissimmee, Florida. The site is primarily an entertainment complex with multiple attractions, hotels, and shops. There are water parks, theme parks, animal attractions, golf resorts, and camping resorts, and all considered to be part of Disney World. The destination is owned and operated by the Walt Disney Company and has many attractions based around movies and stories created by Disney. When visiting Disney World and the surrounding area, there is an incredible amount of places to visit and things to see and do. Check your bags at a Bounce location so you can look for Minnie and Mickey, burden-free. Drop your gear at a secure and convenient Bounce location and then head over to one of the fantastic Disney attractions! Pick up your bags anytime after you have enjoyed your incredible Disney adventure.
Things to Do near Disney World
There are many things to do at Disney World. It's hard to know where to begin! Bounce recommends checking out these awesome attractions and experiences while you are in the Disney World area. We know you will not be disappointed.
- Head to Disney Springs for an excellent shopping experience. This is one of the free Disney themed attractions in the area, and all the shops are open late.
- Go to Discovery Cove to swim with dolphins or go snorkeling to see fish and sealife.
- Plan a day at one of the Disney theme parks. Magic Kingdom, Epcot, or one of the two water parks are perfect for entertaining kids and adults alike. Each unique park is sure to be an incredible Disney experience.
- Head to Orlando to visit SeaWorld. Take a ride or watch a performance.
- Plan a trip to Gatorland where you can see hundreds of alligators, as well as alligator shows. You may even want to try the alligator nuggets while you are there.
- Take an airboat tour and cruise through some beautiful natural lagoons. You will see native Florida wildlife and have a blast zooming across the water.
- Lazy H Ranch is a fun place to get outside while in the Disney area. Walk around the ranch or take a guided horse ride across the numerous acres of natural, untouched land.
Transit Options in Disney World
- Complimentary shuttles from area hotels
- Disney owned and operated buses
- Lyft, Uber and Minnie Vans
Luggage Storage near Disney World
Whether you are visiting the Disney parks, shopping in one of the local shopping centers, or walking around one of the area parks, you do not want to be carrying your luggage in the Disney World area. Some of the parks and attractions within Disney won’t allow you to bring your bags in. Luckily, you can check your bags at any Bounce location and freely explore Disney World without having to worry about your luggage. Bounce is the perfect short term solution, and the low price makes it affordable to all.
Luggage Storage Options near Disney World
- Kissimmee Lakefront Park: Visit this nearby open park with numerous walking trails, a playground, and a splash pad. Leave your luggage with Bounce so you can enjoy the park with ease.
- Old Town: Open seven days a week, this attraction has shops, restaurants, and family-friendly theme shows. Find a nearby Bounce location to store your luggage and explore this park from one end to the other.
- Island Grove Wine Company: This is a family-friendly destination where you can learn how fruit wine is made and taste both wines and local beers. Space inside the winery is limited, and you may want to take a walk through the 7 acres of gardens. Drop your bags off with Bounce before you go!
- The Disney Wilderness Preserve: Take a three-mile nature walk or a guided tour to learn about the wildlife in the area. Don't bring your luggage into this pristine park. Check them with Bounce instead.
- Magic Kingdom: The first of all theme parks in Disney World, the Magic Kingdom is an adventure that you do not want to miss. Plan to spend the whole day in the Magic Kingdom and leave your luggage with Bounce.
- Epcot: Epcot theme park allows you to travel around the world all within the confines of 305 acres. You will do plenty of walking in Epcot, so check your luggage at a nearby Bounce location.
- Disney Springs: Disney Springs is an outdoor shopping center with numerous entertainment options for kids and families. A Bounce location nearby will hold your bags while you shop the night away!
- Blizzard Beach Water Park: When the Florida weather is getting hot, leave your luggage with Bounce and head to Blizzard Beach Water Park, where you can cool down on one of the numerous waterslides or relax by the pool. Pick up your luggage when done- Bounce will have your bags waiting.
- Shula’s Steak House: If you are interested in upscale dining, you will love the atmosphere and food at Shula’s. The restaurant does not have baggage storage, so be sure to leave your luggage with Bounce so you can dine with ease.
Get the Bounce App on your phone
Other places near Disney World
Frequently asked questions
How much does it cost to store luggage near Disney World?
The price for luggage storage near Disney World is just $7.90/bag for the entire day.
Where can I store luggage near Disney World?
There are multiple locations in the Disney World area which can be booked through the Bounce platform including near Terminal B, Terminal A, and Main Terminal and all over Orlando.
Is it safe to store your bags near Disney World?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage near Disney World.
Are there storage lockers near Disney World?
Yes, there are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in the Disney World area. Bounce has multiple luggage storage locations nearby Disney World and in the broader Orlando area where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 safekeeping guarantee.
Where are the best hotel accommodations near Disney World?
The top-ranked middle to high-range hotels near Disney World are Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek, Gaylord Palms Resort & Convention Center, and Sheraton Vistana Resort Villas, Lake Buena Vista/Orlando. When traveling on a budget, the best hostels near Disney World are Americas Best Value Inn Kissimmee.
Where are the best restaurants near Disney World?
The most popular restaurants to visit when near Disney World are Portillo's Hot Dogs, Wawa, and White Castle.
Where are the best parks and nature attractions near Disney World?
Check out the nearby P Phillips Community Park, Celebration Lakeside Park, and Tibet-Butler Preserve.