Luggage Storage Florida Mall
Instantly reserve the best locations near Florida Mall to store your luggage for just $7.90/ day
How it works
- STEP 1
Select the most convenient location for your needs
- STEP 2
Instantly reserve your space in a few clicks
- STEP 3
Drop off items
Head to the store and show your reservation
- STEP 4
Enjoy the city
Go about your day without lugging around your things
Florida Mall Luggage Storage Guide 2023Posted Mar 27, 2023
Are you wondering, "Where can I store my luggage near Florida Mall?" Perhaps you just arrived in Orlando and need a place to store your bags near Florida Mall before you check into your hotel or AirBnB -- or maybe you just checked out and don't want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Perhaps, you're planning on shopping at The Loop, Waterford Lakes Town Center, or Celebration Water Tower Shoppes and need a place to store your bags. Or, you're planning on planning on at Mickey Mouse Power Tower, Orlando / Kissimmee KOA Holiday, or Orlando RV Resort .
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage near Florida Mall!
Luggage storage nearby Florida Mall with Bounce
Bounce is one of the largest luggage storage networks in Orlando with multiple locations near Florida Mall.
Featured in , Bounce is present in more than 100 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood.
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including insurance, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… we strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in the Florida Mall area start at just $7.90 per 24h/bag.
Book through our or mobile app (required) so that we can cover you with insurance, space availability, and our 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
Here are some ideas for making the most of your time in the Florida Mall area now that you are free from your baggage. Some notable places to relax before a flight are Starbucks. You can also go for a hike around The Tunnel of Love, Cady Way Bike Trail, and Gatorland Swamp Walk. And if you’re looking for a night on the town, check out Orlando StarFlyer, Rocks, and Rosen Inn Bar.
Why is Bounce the best luggage storage provider in the Florida Mall area?
✅Multiple locations near Florida Mall✅$10,000 Bounce Guarantee on each booking to protect your belongings✅Vetted store locations to ensure trust and safety✅2 minute booking process online or via mobile app, then just walk in and check your bags in✅Thousands of 5 star reviews, hundreds of thousands of bags stored
How do I store luggage near Florida Mall with Bounce?
You can find the closest luggage storage location to Florida Mall really easily. . Find the shop that meets your preferences in terms of location & hours. Once you’ve chosen a location, you can book in under 2 minutes.
Space does fill up so booking before you go there is required, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags.
You’re now free to enjoy Florida Mall and Orlando without your things!
See all luggage storage spots in Orlando!View Locations
Find things to do and guides in Orlando!View City
About Florida Mall
The Florida Mall is an incredible shopping destination located in the heart of Orlando. The mall is conveniently located minutes from the Orlando airport and Disney World. With over 1.8 million square feet of indoor shopping space, the mall is the largest shopping center in central Florida and home to over 250 retail and dining spaces. More than 20 million people visit the mall annually, so it is clearly a destination you need to check out!
With the Florida Mall being in such a fun part of town, it may be a challenge deciding what else you want to see in the area. Start at the mall, perusing a store or two. Grab a bite at one of the fantastic eateries on-site and plan the rest of your day. Look for a Bounce location nearby to store your parcels and bags short-term, and then head to a local attraction. Whether it's Disney World, a water park, an inviting green space, or even more shopping, Bounce can take care of your stuff as you explore.
Things to Do in and near Florida Mall
Orlando is known as "The City Beautiful," so be sure to set aside enough time to see some highlights. Bounce can recommend these stops:
- If there is a doll lover in your family, the American Girl Orlando store is one that you must stop by. Get a new American Girl doll or some fun accessories.
- M&M World Orlando is a chocolate lover's dream and has every color M&M candy in the rainbow. You can even make your own customized M&M’s!
- MacroBaby is a fun destination with every brand of baby toy and baby gear imaginable. There are over 40,000 baby items in this unique Florida Mall store.
- Visit the Wizarding World of Harry Potter at the nearby Universal Studios theme park. All Harry Potter fans must make a trip and become immersed in the magical world.
- CNN studio is the place to go if you want to practice being a newscaster. See how global news is gathered and reported each day.
- Nearby Discovery Cove is a fun and adventurous place to see sea life in beautiful aquariums. You will find hundreds of ocean animals at this educational and exciting destination.
- Get out on the water with Orlando Watersports Complex. You can learn to waterski, hang glide over the ocean, or just take a boat trip around the lake.
Transit Options in Florida Mall
- Number 42 Lynx bus
- Taxis services such as Mears taxi
- Tour bus motorcoach drop off locations
Luggage Storage near Florida Mall
Are you planning on visiting all 250 stores in the Florida Mall? Or perhaps you are venturing out in the local area to one of the awesome Orlando theme parks. No matter what you've got in the works in the Florida Mall area, you don’t want the hassle of bringing your bags along with you. We've made it our mission to provide convenient storage for visitors and Floridians alike. Check your briefcase, luggage, or parcels at a Bounce location and store them for the day for one low price. No matter the size, the storage price remains the same.
Luggage Storage Options in and near Florida Mall
- Cheesecake Factory: Drop your gear with Bounce and stop at the Cheesecake Factory for a delicious meal, and of course, a piece of cheesecake.
- Cirque du Soleil Luzia: Be sure to grab tickets to this incredible live performance full of lights, music, and special effects. There is no place to store your bags at the venue. Leave your luggage with Bounce so you can enjoy the show.
- The Wizarding World of Harry Potter: Become wholly immersed in the world of Harry Potter at this nearby theme park. It's a massive attraction that requires lots of walking. Check your bags at a Bounce location before you enter the park.
- Discovery Cove: Interact with dolphins or choose to feed the tropical birds at this one of a kind aquarium close to the Florida Mall. Store your things with Bounce to enjoy the day. Explore and discover the cove without the burden of bags.
- Universal’s Island of Adventure: This wonderful amusement park is a place where superheroes and magical creatures come to life. To be prepared for a day full of rides and adventures, check your gear with a nearby Bounce partner.
- SeaWorld: From lightning-fast roller coasters to aquatic adventures, you will want to put SeaWorld on your places to visit in the Florida Mall area. There are plenty of convenient Bounce locations nearby, so check your luggage before heading to the biggest roller coaster.
- Disney Springs: Once you are done shopping at the Florida Mall, store your purchases with Bounce. Then, it's off to Disney Springs for even more shopping at unique Disney-themed stores.
- Corona Cigar Company: Purchase a hand-rolled cigar or grab a gift for a cigar lover in your family at this unique specialty store. The aisles will be busy. It's best to stow your things before heading there to shop.
- Shingle Creek: Check your belongings with Bounce and then kayak through this spectacular Orlando highlight.
- Wekiwa Springs State Park: Outdoor enthusiasts will love to hike the trails at this state park. Hang on to your backpack to carry snack and water, but store the rest with a nearby Bounce location.
Get the Bounce App on your phone
Other places near Florida Mall
Frequently asked questions
How much does it cost to store luggage near Florida Mall?
The price for luggage storage near Florida Mall is just $7.90/bag for the entire day.
Where can I store luggage near Florida Mall?
There are multiple locations in the Florida Mall area which can be booked through the Bounce platform including near Terminal B, Terminal A, and Main Terminal and all over Orlando.
Is it safe to store your bags near Florida Mall?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage near Florida Mall.
Are there storage lockers near Florida Mall?
Yes, there are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in the Florida Mall area. Bounce has multiple luggage storage locations nearby Florida Mall and in the broader Orlando area where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 safekeeping guarantee.
Where are the best hotel accommodations near Florida Mall?
The top-ranked middle to high-range hotels near Florida Mall are Hyatt Regency Orlando, Rosen Centre Hotel, and DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Orlando at SeaWorld. When traveling on a budget, the best hostels near Florida Mall are Orlando Lakeview Vacation Villas, Bposhtels International Drive North, and BHostels.
Where are the best restaurants near Florida Mall?
The most popular restaurants to visit when near Florida Mall are Pointe Orlando, Wawa, and McDonald's.
Where are the best parks and nature attractions near Florida Mall?
Check out the nearby Cypress Grove Park, Barber Park, and Color Playground.