How it works
Book online or on the app
Get the app and choose a convenient location. Your BounceShield™ Protection is activated upon booking online.
Head to the store
Check in by showing your confirmation to a store employee and drop off your bags.
Enjoy the day
Do whatever you’d like, then show your confirmation to pick up your stuff.
Our customers say it best
Millions of bags stored. 1M+ customers all over the world.
Good experience. My bag was safe in a luggage room. Very nice people working in this hotel.
Smooth check in and check out of our luggage and super friendly people ! Very easy and completely felt at ease my luggage was safe
Very easy to use. Took less than 5 mins for drop off and pick up. Everything was there, safe and secure!
Very easy and convenient way to store luggage. The staff were friendly and efficient. Thank you!
Easy to find, very affordable, friendly staff and secure location. Would absolutely recommend.
Just what I needed, was able to drop my bags off for a few hours and pick up late night due to their being open 24hrs. Very convenient.
Book in 3 taps
Instantly find locations nearby to drop off your luggage wherever you go.Find closest locations
Trusted by millions of customers worldwide
10,000+ locations worldwide
No matter where you go, it’s easy to find luggage storage near you.
Powered by local businesses
Our friendly partners tag and safely store your luggage in their shops.
Up to $10,000 in protection
In the unlikely event of theft, loss, or damage, your things are covered.
100% free cancellation
Change or cancel your booking anytime before check in for a full refund.
Check all the luggage storage spots in Orlando
Love discounts and traveling?
Sign up for our newsletter to get insider travel tips and a 10% discount delivered straight to your inbox.
No spam here, just the good stuff.
How much does it cost to store luggage near Kennedy Space Center?
The price for luggage storage near Kennedy Space Center starts from just $7.90/bag for the entire day.
Where can I store luggage near Kennedy Space Center?
There are multiple locations in the Kennedy Space Center area which can be booked through the Bounce platform including near Port Canaveral Cruise Terminal 3, Merritt Island Airport (COI), and National Car Rental and all over Orlando.
Is it safe to store your bags near Kennedy Space Center?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage near Kennedy Space Center.
Are there storage lockers near Kennedy Space Center?
Yes, there are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in the Kennedy Space Center area. Bounce has multiple luggage storage locations nearby Kennedy Space Center and in the broader Orlando area where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 safekeeping guarantee.
Where are the best restaurants near Kennedy Space Center?
The most popular restaurants to visit when near Kennedy Space Center are McDonald's, Orbit Cafe, and Rocket Garden Cafe.
Where are the best parks and nature attractions near Kennedy Space Center?
Check out the nearby Manatee Cove Park, Exploration Park, and Kings Park.
Store your luggage around Kennedy Space Center
Luggage storage nearby most Kennedy Space Center hotspotsPosted
Kennedy Space Center Luggage Storage Guide 2024
Are you wondering, “Where can I store my luggage near Kennedy Space Center?” Perhaps you just arrived in Orlando and need a place to store your bags near Kennedy Space Center before you check into your hotel or AirBnB -- or maybe you just checked out and don't want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Perhaps, you're planning on shopping at Merritt Square Mall, Ross Dress for Less, or Titus Landing Shopping Center and need a place to store your bags. Or, you're planning on sightseeing in the Kennedy Space Center area at Port Canaveral, Jetty Park, or Playalinda Beach and don't want to be burdened by your baggage.
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage near Kennedy Space Center!
Luggage storage nearby Kennedy Space Center with Bounce
Bounce is one of the largest luggage storage networks in Orlando with multiple locations near Kennedy Space Center.
Featured in The Boston Globe, TechCrunch and Forbes, Bounce is present in more than 2,000 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood.
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including BounceShield™ protection, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… We strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in the Kennedy Space Center area start at just $7.90 per 24h/bag .
Book through our website or mobile app (required) to get BounceShield™ protection, guaranteed space availability and 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
Here are some ideas for making the most of your time in the Kennedy Space Center area now that you are free from your baggage. Some notable places to relax before a flight are Brevard Zoo, Banana Creek Viewing Area, and Starbucks. You can also go for a hike around Ritch Grissom Memorial Wetlands, Merritt Island National Wildlife Refuge, and Canaveral National Seashore. And if you’re looking for a night on the town, check out Dogs R Us Grill, Our Place Saloon, and Varsity Sports Pub.
Why is Bounce the best luggage storage provider in the Kennedy Space Center area?
✅Multiple locations near Kennedy Space Center✅$10,000 Bounce Guarantee on each booking to protect your belongings✅Vetted store locations to ensure trust and safety✅2 minute booking process online or via mobile app, then just walk in and check your bags in✅Thousands of 5 star reviews, hundreds of thousands of bags stored
How do I store luggage near Kennedy Space Center with Bounce?
You can find the closest luggage storage location to Kennedy Space Center really easily.Simply select a location here. Find the shop that meets your preferences in terms of location & hours. Once you’ve chosen a location, you can book in under 2 minutes.
Space does fill up so booking before you go there is required, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags.
You’re now free to enjoy Kennedy Space Center and Orlando without your things!
About Kennedy Space Center
The Kennedy Space Center is located in Cape Canaveral, Florida, and is where numerous rockets are launched each year. The site is very close to Orlando, making it an accessible destination to get to via plane or car. Not only is the Kennedy Space Center the place where many historic space missions have begun, but it is also an incredible tourist destination. Explore attractions and learn all about NASA projects, rockets, and space exploration. You can even plan your own mission and tour a real rocket ship.
In addition to having lots to do at the space center itself, there is much to see in the area around Cape Canaveral. You can easily spend an entire day or even several days at the various attractions in this beautiful section of Florida. One thing is for sure, and that is that no matter which destinations you choose to visit, you won’t want to bring your luggage with you. Luckily, there are Bounce locations near the Kennedy Space Center where you can drop off your bags of any size and then freely wander around without the burden of luggage. You can't bring your bags on your mission to outer space, so be sure to leave them with Bounce!
Things to Do in Kennedy Space Center
The Kennedy Space Center and the area around Cape Canaveral has a lot to offer, and you are sure to be quite busy visiting numerous amazing attractions. Bounce knows there are a few places you do not want to miss.
- Visit the US Astronaut Hall of Fame and see photos of all the astronauts who have gone up into space. Hear each of their stories as well in this acclaimed museum.
- Visit the Space Shuttle Atlantis, a real rocket that went into outer space. You will see other incredible space artifacts at this exhibit as well.
- See what it is like to be an astronaut at the Astronaut Training Experience. Getting ready to go into space is not as easy as you may think!
- You can tour the area around Merritt Island, Florida, by boat. You might see a manatee, dolphins or other tropical fish on the way.
- Charter a boat and try your hand at fishing the waters of Florida. Catch a fish, and you won’t need to think about what to eat for dinner!
- Visit the Valiant Air Command Warbird Museum and see the amazing warbird planes up close. These are some of the fastest planes in the air, and this museum has an extensive collection that you can view up close.
- If you want to spend some time outdoors, plan a hike through the Enchanted Forest Sanctuary. Wander through an untouched area of Florida, seeing nature at its best.
Transit Options in Kennedy Space Center
- Grayline bus service
- Disney owned and operated buses
- Florida Dolphin Tour bus company
Luggage Storage near Kennedy Space Center
You are not going to be able to explore a space shuttle while carrying a lot of luggage. You also won’t want to drag your bags on a chartered boat or lug them around a beautiful park. Instead of dealing with the burden of baggage, leave your luggage at a secure Bounce location. For an affordable fee, Bounce can hold your bags. Locate a Bounce partner near the attraction, and explore the Kennedy Space Center easily and without worry. Pick up your luggage whenever you are ready- they will be waiting for you just as you left them!
Luggage Storage Options near Kennedy Space Center Area
- Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex: See historic space shuttles and incredible memorabilia from space exploration trips. Watch one of the two astonishing IMAX shows about NASA missions. You can even take a simulated ride into outer space. You can’t bring your luggage along with you, though, so leave it with Bounce instead.
- Merritt Island National Wildlife Refuge: With over 140,000 acres of pristine land, this is a gorgeous place to walk around and see Florida in its natural state. You won’t want to bring your luggage on a hike through the forest, so leave your bags with Bounce.
- Canaveral National Seashore: Take a swim or just go for a stroll along the soft sand at this secluded national park. Luggage and peaceful beach walks do not mesh well. Bring your bags to a Bounce location first.
- American Police Hall of Fame & Museum: With many exhibits about law enforcement and police history in our country, this is an exciting and educational place to visit in the Kennedy Space Center Area. Tour the museum freely when you drop your bags off with Bounce beforehand.
- US Astronauts Hall of Fame: Learn all about the incredible people from the United States who have ventured into outer space. You may want to spend a fair bit of time at this museum. Check your bags at a Bounce location so you can easily enjoy the attraction.
- Astronaut Training Experience: Stow your gear with Bounce and try your hand at real astronaut training. See if you have what it takes to go into outer space.
- Coastal Lagoon Tours: See the Kennedy Space Center area by boat with a lagoon tour. There is no place for baggage on board, so stop by a Bounce location before your boat ride to check your bags.
- Cocoa Beach Helicopters: Take a helicopter tour of nearby Cocoa Beach and see this part of Florida from above. You don’t want to weigh down the helicopter with your luggage. Bring your bags to a Bounce location first.
- Titusville Playhouse: This is the perfect place to head if you like local, live plays and theatrical entertainment. Check your luggage at a Bounce location as the small theater does not have baggage storage.