Luggage Storage Florenc
Instantly reserve the best locations near Florenc to store your luggage for just €5.00/ day
How it works
- STEP 1
Select the most convenient location for your needs
- STEP 2
Instantly reserve your space in a few clicks
- STEP 3
Drop off items
Head to the store and show your reservation
- STEP 4
Enjoy the city
Go about your day without lugging around your things
Florenc Luggage Storage Guide 2023Posted Mar 27, 2023
Are you wondering, "Where can I store my luggage near Florenc?" Perhaps you just arrived in Prague and need a place to store your bags near Florenc before you check into your hotel or AirBnB -- or maybe you just checked out and don't want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Perhaps, you're planning on shopping at OC Central, NC Eden, or DBK Praha and need a place to store your bags. Or, you're planning on planning on at Zřícenina hradu, Republic Square (Náměstí Republiky), or Vltava Riverside (Pražská náplavka) .
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage near Florenc!
Luggage storage nearby Florenc with Bounce
Bounce is one of the largest luggage storage networks in Prague with multiple locations near Florenc.
Featured in , Bounce is present in more than 100 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood.
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including insurance, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… we strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in the Florenc area start at just €5.00 per 24h/bag.
Book through our or mobile app (required) so that we can cover you with insurance, space availability, and our 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
Here are some ideas for making the most of your time in the Florenc area now that you are free from your baggage. Some notable places to relax before a flight are Triumph Lingerie - Centrum Černý Praha, Costa Coffee Chodov, and Café Globus. You can also go for a hike around Naučná stezka Svatojánské proudy, Modřanská rokle, and Hostivařský lesopark. And if you’re looking for a night on the town, check out Malostranská, Riegrovy Sady, and Lokál Hamburk.
Why is Bounce the best luggage storage provider in the Florenc area?
✅Multiple locations near Florenc✅$10,000 Bounce Guarantee on each booking to protect your belongings✅Vetted store locations to ensure trust and safety✅2 minute booking process online or via mobile app, then just walk in and check your bags in✅Thousands of 5 star reviews, hundreds of thousands of bags stored
How do I store luggage near Florenc with Bounce?
You can find the closest luggage storage location to Florenc really easily. . Find the shop that meets your preferences in terms of location & hours. Once you’ve chosen a location, you can book in under 2 minutes.
Space does fill up so booking before you go there is required, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags.
You’re now free to enjoy Florenc and Prague without your things!
See all luggage storage spots in Prague!View Locations
Find things to do and guides in Prague!View City
Tourists looking to travel around the Czech Republic will likely pass through Florenc Metro Station. This expansive transport hub is the largest in the city, offering bus routes to most major cities across the continent. The train station at Florenc Metro serves as a connection between Line B and C metro subways, two of Prague's main routes. Florenc is also the name of a small district surrounded by some of the city's best sights. The metro station is located conveniently just a short drive from the center of Prague, making it a great place to drop off your bags while exploring the city.
Florenc station was founded in 1974 with the development of Prague's metro system. The metro was originally conceived as a tram system, but as underground trains became more popular across the Soviet Union, the plan for the city's transport system changed. Florenc was initially known as Sokolovská, and the name wasn't changed until 1990, a year after the country overthrew its communist regime. Many stations at the time had their name changed to reflect neutral political ideals.
Today, Florenc stands as one of the biggest and busiest stations in the Czech Republic. The station has many useful amenities, including internet cafes, fast food restaurants, shops, and even showers.
Things to do near Florenc
Florenc is one of the busiest areas in Prague and features everything from historical landmarks to modern shopping malls to chic eateries. Here are some of the best attractions near the station if you have some time to kill between buses or trains.
- Communism Museum - One of Prague's most popular attractions, The Museum of Communism is located a ten-minute walk from Florenc Station. This museum documents the Czech Republic's communist past, with exhibits on everything from art to sport to propaganda.
- Florentinum - This beautiful, high-tech shopping center is situated about five minutes from Florenc Metro Station. There's a wide variety of services available here, and there's even a doctor and dentist's office. After a spot of shopping, stop off at one of the mall's many restaurants, which includes sushi and Mexican cuisine.
- The Powder Tower - Prague is renowned for its breathtaking architecture, and The Powder Tower is a great example. The tower was built in the 15th century to mark a starting spot for royal coronation processions. The building is adorned with late-Gothic architecture and is one of the most beautiful sights in the city.
- Mucha Museum - Looking to soak up some local culture? Check out the Mucha Museum. This museum is dedicated solely to local art-nouveau artist Alphonse Mucha, with a huge range of posters, drawings, oil paintings, and more. Located ten minutes from Florenc, this is the perfect excursion for any art enthusiast.
- National Technical Museum - Situated just across the Vltava River is the National Technical Museum. The Czech people have helped develop tons of technology, and these pursuits are on show at the National Technical Museum. There's an array of tech to see here, from exhibits on transport to displays on chocolate production.
Transit Options in Florenc
- Prague Metro Lines B and C
- Buses (207)
- Trams (3, 8, and 24)
Luggage Storage Near Florenc
Prague is a busy city, filled with winding streets, steep hills, and some of the most beautiful architecture in Europe. As Florenc is the city's central transport hub, it's the perfect place to store your belongings while you explore. Bounce has several luggage storage services dotted close-by at local businesses, restaurants, and landmarks. Booking a reservation couldn't be more straightforward and only takes a couple of minutes. Cancellations are also simple, giving you the flexibility to tour Prague without being tied to specific times and dates.
Attractions and Activities near Florenc
- Old Town Square - One of Prague's most recognizable landmarks is the Old Town Square. This city center dates back to the 12th century and contains many gorgeous historical buildings, including the Baroque Church of St Nicholas and Church of Our Lady Before Týn. While enjoying a coffee or a bite to eat in the square, make sure you check out the world-famous astronomical clock located on the Old Town Hall. The Old Town Square is close to a few Bounce storage facilities, so stash your bags before exploring Prague's Old Town.
- Prague Castle - Another one of Prague's most famous buildings is Prague Castle. Prague's most popular tourist destination, this castle was once home to Bohemian Kings and is now home to the Czech Republic's government. The castle dates back to the 9th century and has been the focal point of many important events in Czech history. Prague Castle dominates Prague's skyline as it’s located on top of a steep hill, so you may want to drop off your belongings before heading to this ancient fortress.
- Charles Bridge - This medieval bridge is an amazing architectural feat. The second oldest bridge in the country, the Charles Bridge, dates back to the 14th century. Charles Bridge stretches for over half a mile across the Vltava River, and there are Bounce storage services on either side, so you can lighten your load before heading across this world-famous crossing.
- Dancing House - Prague isn't only home to fantastic ancient buildings but some incredible modern ones as well. An example of deconstructivist architecture, this unusual building looks almost warped and is supposed to depict a man and woman dancing together. If you're peckish, head to the rooftop French restaurant for some fine dining overlooking the city.
- Petrin Tower - Prague has a gorgeous skyline, and anybody looking for a birdseye view should head to Petrin Tower. This observation tower is over a hundred years old and was inspired by the Eiffel Tower. Petrin Tower is over 200 feet high and boasts panoramas of the cityscape. To get to the top of the tower, you'll have to climb nearly 300 steps, so you're best off storing your luggage nearby before heading up to the top.
Get the Bounce App on your phone
Other places near Florenc
Frequently asked questions
How much does it cost to store luggage near Florenc?
The price for luggage storage near Florenc is just €5.00/bag for the entire day.
Where can I store luggage near Florenc?
There are multiple locations in the Florenc area which can be booked through the Bounce platform including near Železniční stanice, Terminál 2, and Terminal 1 (Terminál 1) and all over Prague.
Is it safe to store your bags near Florenc?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage near Florenc.
Are there storage lockers near Florenc?
Yes, there are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in the Florenc area. Bounce has multiple luggage storage locations nearby Florenc and in the broader Prague area where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 safekeeping guarantee.
What public transportation exists near Florenc?
Popular metro stations like Metro =B= =C, Metro =A= =C= Muzeum, or Metro =A= Dejvická can be used for nearby transit. When traveling within Prague near Florenc, you may be close to some bus stations: Prague Central Bus Station (ÚAN Praha Florenc), Autobusové nádraží Praha Holešovice, or Hutmanka. If traveling by train, Prague Main Railway Station (Praha hlavní nádraží), Železniční stanice Roztoky u Prahy, and Prague Masaryk Railway Station (Praha Masarykovo nádraží) are nearest to Florenc.
Where are the best hotel accommodations near Florenc?
The top-ranked middle to high-range hotels near Florenc are Hotel Olšanka, Hilton Prague, and Marriott Prague. When traveling on a budget, the best hostels near Florenc are Ubytovna Novodvorská, Hostel Downtown, and Plus Prague.
Where are the best restaurants near Florenc?
The most popular restaurants to visit when near Florenc are Galerie Butovice, Espresso bar at Alza.cz, and McDonald’s.
Where are the best parks and nature attractions near Florenc?
Check out the nearby Riegrovy sady, Park Parukářka, and Centrální park Stodůlky.