How it works
- STEP 1
Select the most convenient location for your needs
- STEP 2
Instantly reserve your space in a few clicks
- STEP 3
Drop off items
Head to the store and show your reservation
- STEP 4
Enjoy the city
Go about your day without lugging around your things
Florenc bus station Luggage Storage Guide 2023Posted Feb 4, 2023
Are you wondering, "Where can I store my luggage near Florenc bus station?" Perhaps you just arrived in Prague and need a place to store your bags near Florenc bus station before you check into your hotel or AirBnB -- or maybe you just checked out and don't want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Perhaps, you're planning on shopping at OC Central, NC Eden, or DBK Praha and need a place to store your bags. Or, you're planning on planning on at Zřícenina hradu, Republic Square (Náměstí Republiky), or Vltava Riverside (Pražská náplavka) .
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage near Florenc bus station!
Luggage storage nearby Florenc bus station with Bounce
Bounce is one of the largest luggage storage networks in Prague with multiple locations near Florenc bus station.
Featured in , Bounce is present in more than 100 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood.
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including insurance, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… we strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in the Florenc bus station area start at just €5.00 per 24h/bag.
Book through our or mobile app (required) so that we can cover you with insurance, space availability, and our 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
Here are some ideas for making the most of your time in the Florenc bus station area now that you are free from your baggage. Some notable places to relax before a flight are Triumph Lingerie - Centrum Černý Praha, Costa Coffee Chodov, and Café Globus. You can also go for a hike around Naučná stezka Svatojánské proudy, Modřanská rokle, and Hostivařský lesopark. And if you’re looking for a night on the town, check out Malostranská, Riegrovy Sady, and Lokál Hamburk.
Why is Bounce the best luggage storage provider in the Florenc bus station area?
✅Multiple locations near Florenc bus station✅$10,000 Bounce Guarantee on each booking to protect your belongings✅Vetted store locations to ensure trust and safety✅2 minute booking process online or via mobile app, then just walk in and check your bags in✅Thousands of 5 star reviews, hundreds of thousands of bags stored
How do I store luggage near Florenc bus station with Bounce?
You can find the closest luggage storage location to Florenc bus station really easily. . Find the shop that meets your preferences in terms of location & hours. Once you’ve chosen a location, you can book in under 2 minutes.
Space does fill up so booking before you go there is required, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags.
You’re now free to enjoy Florenc bus station and Prague without your things!
About Florenc bus station
Prague, the capital of the Czech Republic, lies at the center of an extensive transport network. Many of Prague's eight million annual visitors arrived by bus, taking advantage of the city's proximity to other major European population centers such as Vienna, Krakow, Dresden, and Nuremberg.
As Prague's main bus station, Florenc receives a large proportion of these travelers. Located within walking distance of Prague's fairytale-like Old Town, Florenc provides a perfect gateway to this enchanting city. Florenc provides an important link between long-distance and international buses from other European destinations and local buses for getting around Prague. From here, it's a 20-minute walk to Prague central rail station. However, Florenc also connects to Prague's Metro system, so you can easily take the subway to the train station or to many other points through the city.
Prague may not be the bargain destination it once was, but compared to Western European and North American cities, Prague can still seem very affordable. For that reason, it draws a lot of budget-conscious visitors willing to travel by bus to save a few euros. This fact is reflected in the presence of the Florenc hostel, a cheap hotel right next to the bus station that shares its name.
Things to do near Florenc bus station
Thanks to its location near Prague's Old Town, coupled with some enviable public transport links, you don't have to go far from the bus station to see some of what makes Prague so special. Just a short walk from the terminal itself, you'll find plenty to keep you occupied in this legendary European city.
- Get the perfect photo for your social media at the Prague selfie house. Just a few steps from Florenc bus station, this unusual attraction offers more than 20 bright and colorful rooms where you can take some spectacular selfies.
- Soak up the atmosphere at Wenceslas Square. Named for the same saint from the famous Christmas Carol, this large public space is one of the most important in Prague's New Town. The gateway to Prague's historic heart, the square is home to the National Museum and a variety of cafés, bars, and restaurants.
- Dive into Prague's history at the National Museum. Home to some of the country's most priceless artifacts, this huge collection of 14 million items will help you better understand the historical significance of the city and the country. The museum also doubles as the country's natural history Museum, so you can learn about both the natural and human history of Prague.
- Enter Prague's breathtaking Old Town through one of its original city gates, the imposing Powder Tower. This Gothic construction dates back to 1475, and was used to store gunpowder in the 17th century, hence its name.
- Try not to giggle at the Prague Sex Machines Museum. Prague is full of fascinating museums, but this one is unique. Devoted to the ongoing history of sex toys, you're bound to be surprised at the things you find here.
- Embrace your inner child at the Lego Museum. Marketing itself as the largest Lego museum in the world, this quirky Prague attraction explores the history of the popular toy. And don't worry, there's a gift store on-site, too.
Transit options at Florenc bus station
- Florenc bus station is served by many of the city's local bus routes, such as 194, 207, 908, 909.
- The bus station is connected to Florenc Metro station, which is served by Metro lines B and C.
- Florenc also features a tram stop, served by tramlines 3, 8, 24, and 92.
Luggage storage near Florenc bus station
Prague's historic heart, rated as a UNESCO World Heritage site, is surprisingly close to Florenc bus station. Lying just to the east of the Old Town, it's possible to walk from Florenc to many of Prague's top attractions. Alternatively, it's easy to hop on the subway, tram, or bus, and head into town that way.
But however you choose to explore Prague, you'll want to do it while carrying as little baggage as possible. Drop your heavy bags at a Bounce location near Florenc bus station and explore Prague more easily. No matter how many bags you have or how heavy they are, you can store them for as long as you like until it's time to come and pick them up again.
Activities and attractions near Florenc bus station
- Nighttime walking tour: Explore Prague's darker side with a nighttime walking tour. These tours delve into the many strange stories that have grown up around the buildings of Prague over the years. Expect to hear about witches, vampires, golems, and ghosts. You don't need to believe in the supernatural to find the stories and legends of the city absolutely fascinating. You will do a lot of walking on these tours, so make sure to leave any heavy bags at a convenient Prague luggage storage location beforehand.
- The Charles Bridge: The Charles Bridge spans the Vltava River and is one of Prague's most famous landmarks. Take a stroll along the bridge at any time of day to find yourself surrounded by musicians, caricature artists, and fellow travelers in search of the elusive perfect Prague photo. The ancient bridges are even more impressive at night, when the lights strung along it are reflected in the calm water of the river below. This area does get crowded, so make sure you drop off any bulky belongings at a Prague luggage storage shop before you visit.
- St. Vitus' Cathedral: This is the largest church in Prague and is home to the relics of many Bohemian kings and saints. It also has a spire which you can climb by way of a narrow spiral staircase. Since the cathedral is situated on top of a hill, the view from the top of the tower takes in all of Prague and the surrounding countryside. The narrow stairs of this medieval tower are no place for bulky bags, so make sure you leave them at a convenient Prague luggage storage before you start climbing.
Get the Bounce App on your phone
Other places near Florenc bus station
Frequently asked questions
How much does it cost to store luggage near Florenc bus station?
The price for luggage storage near Florenc bus station is just €5.00/bag for the entire day.
Where can I store luggage near Florenc bus station?
There are multiple locations in the Florenc bus station area which can be booked through the Bounce platform including near Železniční stanice, Terminál 2, and Terminal 1 (Terminál 1) and all over Prague.
Is it safe to store your bags near Florenc bus station?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage near Florenc bus station.
Are there storage lockers near Florenc bus station?
Yes, there are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in the Florenc bus station area. Bounce has multiple luggage storage locations nearby Florenc bus station and in the broader Prague area where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 safekeeping guarantee.
What public transportation exists near Florenc bus station?
Popular metro stations like Metro =B= =C, Metro =A= =C= Muzeum, or Metro =A= Dejvická can be used for nearby transit. When traveling within Prague near Florenc bus station, you may be close to some bus stations: Prague Central Bus Station (ÚAN Praha Florenc), Autobusové nádraží Praha Holešovice, or Hutmanka. If traveling by train, Prague Main Railway Station (Praha hlavní nádraží), Železniční stanice Roztoky u Prahy, and Prague Masaryk Railway Station (Praha Masarykovo nádraží) are nearest to Florenc bus station.
Where are the best hotel accommodations near Florenc bus station?
The top-ranked middle to high-range hotels near Florenc bus station are Hotel Olšanka, Hilton Prague, and Marriott Prague. When traveling on a budget, the best hostels near Florenc bus station are Ubytovna Novodvorská, Hostel Downtown, and Plus Prague.
Where are the best restaurants near Florenc bus station?
The most popular restaurants to visit when near Florenc bus station are Galerie Butovice, Espresso bar at Alza.cz, and McDonald’s.
Where are the best parks and nature attractions near Florenc bus station?
Check out the nearby Riegrovy sady, Park Parukářka, and Centrální park Stodůlky.