How it works
- STEP 1
Select the most convenient location for your needs
- STEP 2
Instantly reserve your space in a few clicks
- STEP 3
Drop off items
Head to the store and show your reservation
- STEP 4
Enjoy the city
Go about your day without lugging around your things
Trevi Fountain Luggage Storage Guide 2023Posted Feb 2, 2023
Are you wondering, "Where can I store my luggage near Trevi Fountain?" Perhaps you just arrived in Rome and need a place to store your bags near Trevi Fountain before you check into your hotel or AirBnB -- or maybe you just checked out and don't want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Perhaps, you're planning on shopping at Centro Commerciale Parco Leonardo, Centro Commerciale Castel di Leva, or Vodafone Store | Maximo Shopping Center and need a place to store your bags. Or, you're planning on planning on at Villa d'Este, Piazza Saxa Rubra, or Trevi Fountain (Fontana di Trevi) .
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage near Trevi Fountain!
Luggage storage nearby Trevi Fountain with Bounce
Bounce is one of the largest luggage storage networks in Rome with multiple locations near Trevi Fountain.
Featured in , Bounce is present in more than 100 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood.
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including insurance, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… we strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in the Trevi Fountain area start at just €5.00 per 24h/bag.
Book through our or mobile app (required) so that we can cover you with insurance, space availability, and our 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
Here are some ideas for making the most of your time in the Trevi Fountain area now that you are free from your baggage. Some notable places to relax before a flight are Cupola di San Pietro, Giardino degli Aranci, and Gianicolo (Terrazza del Gianicolo). You can also go for a hike around Riserva Naturale della Marcigliana, Club Alpino Italiano - CAI di ROMA, and Masone SRL Unipersonale. And if you’re looking for a night on the town, check out L'Aroma Cafè SRL Bar, Hard Rock Cafe Italy SRL, and Coming Out.
Why is Bounce the best luggage storage provider in the Trevi Fountain area?
✅Multiple locations near Trevi Fountain✅$10,000 Bounce Guarantee on each booking to protect your belongings✅Vetted store locations to ensure trust and safety✅2 minute booking process online or via mobile app, then just walk in and check your bags in✅Thousands of 5 star reviews, hundreds of thousands of bags stored
How do I store luggage near Trevi Fountain with Bounce?
You can find the closest luggage storage location to Trevi Fountain really easily. . Find the shop that meets your preferences in terms of location & hours. Once you’ve chosen a location, you can book in under 2 minutes.
Space does fill up so booking before you go there is required, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags.
You’re now free to enjoy Trevi Fountain and Rome without your things!
About Trevi Fountain
Trevi Fountain is a fountain located in Rome, Italy. Trevi Fountain is one of the most famous fountains in the world and is a popular attraction and meeting place for locals and tourists alike. Surrounded by many of Rome's historic landmarks, Trevi Fountain is the ideal place to begin exploring the ancient city of Rome.
Trevi Fountain took over 30 years to build, due to its lavish Baroque architecture and sheer scale. Nicola Salvi designed the fountain, which features detailed statues of many mythological figures, most notably Oceanus, who sits upon a chariot as the fountain's center. Sadly, Salvi died in 1751 before the fountain was completed, with fellow architect Giuseppe Pannini overseeing its completion in 1762. At 160 feet wide and 85 feet high and with the Palazzo Poli as a backdrop, Trevi Fountain is one of the most impressive pieces of architecture in Rome.
Fun Fact: Legend says anybody who throws two coins in Trevi Fountain will always find their way back to Rome. Each day, the hundreds of coins thrown in the fountain are collected up and donated to charity.
Things to do near Trevi Fountain
Trevi Fountain located near the center of Rome, circled by many of the city's best most famous landmarks, as well as tons of chic boutiques and classy restaurants. Here are a few of the best things to do within a few minutes of Trevi Fountain.
Chow down on some delicious Italian cuisine at one of the many nearby restaurants, including That's Amore and Piccolo Arancio. If you fancy something quick, there are also several takeaway sandwich shops in the vicinity.
- Shop ‘til you drop at the Galleria Alberto Sodi. Built in the 1920s, this gorgeous shopping mall contains tons of cafes, bars and designer shops.
- Discover the beautiful Palazzo Colonna. Tour this private palace which boasts ornate Baroque architecture and a fascinating collection of European art.
- Delve into Rome's ancient history at the Pantheon. This Roman temple is thought to have been built around 120 AD, and features a massive dome ceiling. The Pantheon is one of the finest examples of Roman architecture and one of the city's most popular attractions.
- Learn more about European art at the Doria Pamphilj Gallery. This extravagant gallery holds artworks by some of the world's most famous painters, including Caravaggio, Raphael, and Diego Velázquez.
Transit Options near Trevi Fountain
- Barberini Metro Station: Line A (Orange)
- Bus Services: 170, 30, 51, 590, 61, 63, 80, 85, 916, H
- Bike Rentals
Luggage Storage near Trevi Fountain
While rambling through Rome's ancient streets and past its historic landmarks, you'll probably want to drop your bags off somewhere. Rome can be sweltering during the summer, and you won't want to carry a heavy bag in the scorching heat. Bounce has luggage storage facilities in Rome at shops, restaurants, and hotels near major attractions. Bounce luggage storage services are super simple to use, making Bounce the perfect service to use for storing your stuff in Rome with minimal effort.
Attractions and Activities near Trevi Fountain
- The Colosseum: The Colosseum is one of Rome's most famous landmarks and attractions. A symbol of ancient Roman culture, this mammoth amphitheater dates back to 70 AD. Visitors can roam through the outer ring and stand where 50,000 spectators used to watch gladiator fights, executions, and reenactments of famous battles. If you want to learn everything there is to know about the Colosseum, book a guided tour. For an additional fee, tourists can walk onto the arena floor, and see where gladiators prepared for battle. Large bags and backpacks aren't allowed in the Colosseum, so make sure you visit a Bounce luggage storage service in Rome beforehand.
- Roman Forum: Another fascinating piece of Ancient Roman history is the Roman Forum. The Forum dates back over 1500 years and was the epicenter of activity in ancient Rome. While wandering through the ruins, you'll see the remains of several temples, including those dedicated to Roman gods Saturn and Venus. Other interesting sights include the Arch of Titus and the Curia. With so much to learn about in the Forum, you're best off taking a guided tour. There's very little shade available at the Roman Forum, so anybody exploring the ruins in the summer heat should visit a Rome luggage storage service and drop off their bags.
- Sistine Chapel: The Sistine Chapel is sure to take your breath away. Located in Vatican City, the Sistine Chapel was constructed in the 15th century under the watchful eye of Pope Sixtus IV. The main reason people come to visit the Sistine Chapel is to see the remarkable frescoes painted on its ceiling. Famous artist Michelangelo worked on the frescoes for over six years, creating vivid interpretations of the nine famous stories from Genesis, including the Creation of Adam and the Separation of Light and Darkness. Large bags aren't allowed in the chapel, so head to a luggage storage service in Rome before heading to Vatican City.
- Bioparco di Roma: Looking to take a break from the historic sights and do something your kids will love? Head to Bioparco di Rome. This zoo features over 200 animal species from around the world, including rhinos, lions, and giraffes. If you don't feel like exploring the zoo on foot, there's a mini-train that runs through the park. If you're looking to wear your little ones out, take them to the zoo's lakeside playground. Large bags aren't allowed inside the park, so drop them off a Rome luggage storage spot.
Get the Bounce App on your phone
Other places near Trevi Fountain
Frequently asked questions
How much does it cost to store luggage near Trevi Fountain?
The price for luggage storage near Trevi Fountain is just €5.00/bag for the entire day.
Where can I store luggage near Trevi Fountain?
There are multiple locations in the Trevi Fountain area which can be booked through the Bounce platform including near Rome-Fiumicino Airport (FCO) (Aeroporto di Roma Fiumicino), Stazione La Giustiniana, and Stazione Ladispoli - Cerveteri and all over Rome.
Is it safe to store your bags near Trevi Fountain?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage near Trevi Fountain.
Are there storage lockers near Trevi Fountain?
Yes, there are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in the Trevi Fountain area. Bounce has multiple luggage storage locations nearby Trevi Fountain and in the broader Rome area where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 safekeeping guarantee.
What public transportation exists near Trevi Fountain?
Popular metro stations like Metro Termini, Metro Spagna, or Metro Flaminio - Piazza del Popolo can be used for nearby transit. When traveling within Rome near Trevi Fountain, you may be close to some bus stations: Autostazione Tibus, Terminal Bus Termini, or Capolinea Atac Piazza Venezia. If traveling by train, Roma Termini Railway Station (XRJ) (Stazione Roma Termini), Roma Tiburtina Railway Station (IRT) (Stazione Roma Tiburtina), and Stazione di Roma Trastevere are nearest to Trevi Fountain.
Where are the best hotel accommodations near Trevi Fountain?
The top-ranked middle to high-range hotels near Trevi Fountain are Hotel Bernini Bristol, Rocco Forte Hotel De Russie, and Villa Doria Pamphilj. When traveling on a budget, the best hostels near Trevi Fountain are Piazza di Spagna Suites (Piazza di Spagna), RomeHello, and Camping Village Roma.
Where are the best restaurants near Trevi Fountain?
The most popular restaurants to visit when near Trevi Fountain are Venchi, Mercato Centrale Roma, and Zuma.
Where are the best parks and nature attractions near Trevi Fountain?
Check out the nearby Villa Borghese, Parco Adriano, and Parco della Torricella.