Find the location closest to you - we have locations all around the city.
Head to the store and show your booking receipt and you're good to go.
Go about your day without lugging around your things. Live Life Light!
✅Various locations throughout Salt Lake City
✅$10,000 Bounce Guarantee on each booking to protect your belongings
✅Vetted store locations to ensure trust and safety
✅2 minute booking process online or via mobile app, then just walk in and check your bags in
✅Thousands of 5 star reviews, hundreds of thousands of bags stored
Salt Lake City is the capital of Utah and one of the most densely populated cities in the region. This town gets its name from Utah's Great Salt Lake. These days, Salt Lake City is a popular tourist destination, the headquarters of the Church of Latter-Day Saints, and is home to the world-famous Salt Lake Temple.
Salt Lake City is also famous for its art scene, music scene, and one-of-a-kind festivals. Several Pride Festivals are held in Salt Lake City each year, as well as some of the Sundance Dance Film Festival.
Whether you're traveling cross-country or around the world, Bounce helps you make the most of your trip. We’ve partnered with local businesses to bring you a luggage storage service that's available 7 days a week in most major metropolitan cities. All you need to do is book a convenient location online, show your booking to the Bounce partner, and enjoy your day free from your things!
Top Things to Do
As a city that values the old as much as the new, Salt Lake City has plenty of architecture, culture, and food to explore.
You'll find no shortage of amazing museums and breathtaking art expos in Salt Lake City. Here are our top 3 picks that visitors have to explore.
● Natural History Museum of Utah: One of the most popular museums in all of Utah is in Salt Lake City. This place has it all - fossil exhibits, guided tours, and seasonal events. Book your bags into a Bounce storage center, then experience the Natural History museum for yourself.
● Church History Museum: This tribute to the Church of Latter-Day Saints is ideal if you've ever wanted to learn more about Salt Lake City's founder and his religion. If you're looking to stow luggage safely and conveniently so that you can make the most of your trip, that's where Bounce comes in.
● Clark Planetarium: One of Utah's most popular science centers can be found on 110 S 400 W, Salt Lake City. Leave your luggage with Bounce, then check out this world-famous, 50-year old planetarium.
Do you love malls? Well, Salt Lake City, UT is filled with fantastic shopping centers. Here are three of our favorite stores.
● City Creek Center: Stop by City Creek Center in downtown Salt Lake and you'll find one of America's biggest and busiest shopping centers. Drop off your luggage with Bounce and enjoy.
● Harmons City Creek: Need to do some grocery shopping? Head on over to Harmons City Creek - a massive grocery store that specializes in catering for birthdays and events.
● The King's English Bookshop: Make your way to 1511 S 1500 E, Salt Lake City, and you'll find one of the coolest bookstores we've ever seen. This house turned hobby shop has been in business since 1977. Book your luggage into a Bounce location before you browse the books at the King's English Bookshop.
Whatever you're in the mood for, Salt Lake City, UT has plenty of great breweries, restaurants, and food tours. Here are three eateries we highly recommend.
● Epic Brewing Company: You'll find great food and even better drinks at the Epic Brewing Company. This establishment is located on 825 State St, Salt Lake City, and boasts of being Utah's first brewery to open after Prohibition ended. Let Bounce handle your luggage while you stop by for a cold one.
● SLC Food Walking Tour: Here's a great way to explore Salt Lake City, taste a wide variety of great foods, then walk off the calories in one fell swoop. It'd probably be best to leave your luggage with Bounce before hitting the road with SLC Food Walking Tours.
● Salt Lake Culinary Center: Located on 2233 S 300 E, South Salt Lake is the city's ever-popular Culinary Center. Not only can you buy exquisite food here, but you can also enroll in classes and become a certified chef. If you're in the Culinary Center's neighborhood, drop off your luggage with Bounce before you visit this amazing cooking school.
With a population of more than 200,000 citizens, Salt Lake City is one of the most populated cities in Utah.
Before you visit Salt Lake City, we’d like to update you on the city’s crime statistics. The city's large population gives it a higher than average crime rate. According to the National Crime Index, Salt Lake City experiences about 14,584 crimes per year, creating a crime rate of 72.71% per 1,000 citizens. Violent crime in Salt Lake City is relatively low; about 1,515 violent crimes are reported annually. However, more than 13,068 property-related crimes get reported by citizens each year. This data suggests that criminals are more likely to vandalize or steal a person’s property than inflict physical harm on them. Bounce’s bag storage services can help protect your possessions during your visit. Many of our services are 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
“What’s the best way to get around Salt Lake City?”
Public Transportation and vehicular travel are your best bets for traveling through Salt Lake City. The city is very large, so walking isn’t recommended unless you’re only going short distances.
“Is public transportation in Salt Lake City safe?”
The Utah Transit Authority services Salt Lake City, providing citizens with safe and affordable options for commuting. Most of Salt Lake City’s bus and train stations are monitored by peace officers and surveillance cameras.
“What’s the best neighborhood to stay in Salt Lake City?”
The neighborhood near Pinecrest and Mount Aire is one of the safest places to stay. This rural area reports very little crime each year and is as spacious as it is homely.
“What are the best museums to visit in Salt Lake City?”
Salt Lake City houses the Natural History Museum of Utah, the Church History Museum, and the Clark Planetarium, amongst many others.
“What’s the best time of year to visit Salt Lake City?”
Fall is widely regarded as the best time to Visit Salt Lake City. The summer will be too hot, the winter will be too cold, and spring might be too crowded or expensive.
Super nice place, it’s secure for store your things in there and in a good location in Salt Lake City 😊 happy with the service
So easy and the host was very polite. I loved this device and it allowed my family to easily spend another 4 hours wondering instead of at the airport in Salt Lake City.
Absolutely brilliant service. Inexpensive, easy to use and a good choice of locations in Salt Lake City. It gave us back the last day of our holiday. Will def use again!
The price for luggage storage in Salt Lake City is just $5.90/bag for the entire day.
There are multiple locations all around Salt Lake City which can be booked through the Bounce platform including near Salt Lake Temple, Utah State Capitol Building, Family History Library and many other areas.
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage in Salt Lake City.
Yes. There are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in Salt Lake City. Bounce has multiple locations throughout Salt Lake City where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 Bounce Gurantee.
The most popular restaurants to visit are Benihana, Pizza Studio, and Curry Fried Chicken. Additionally, the highest ranked hotels within Salt Lake City are Tru By Hilton Salt Lake City Airport, Ramada by Wyndham Salt Lake City North Temple, and Ramada Salt Lake City North Temple.
Salt Lake City offers several scenic parks including International Peace Gardens, This is the Place Heritage Park, and Gilgal Garden.
You can find local tourist information at Tourist Information.