Find the location closest to you - we have locations all around the city.
Head to the store and show your booking receipt and you're good to go.
Go about your day without lugging around your things. Live Life Light!
Salt Lake City is not only the capital of Utah, but it's also one of the most densely populated cities in the region. This town owes its name to Utah's Great Salt Lake. Back when Brigham Young first founded Salt Lake City in 1847, he even named it "The Great Salt Lake City." These days, Salt Lake City is a popular tourist destination for several different reasons; it's the headquarters of the Church of Latter-Day Saints and is home to the world-famous Salt Lake Temple. There's plenty to see and do in Salt Lake City. Bounce can help you make the most of your visit.
Whether you're traveling cross-country or around the world, Bounce helps you make the most of your trip. We’ve partnered with local companies and luggage storage service is available 7 days a week in most major metropolitan cities. Remember, cancellations are free and all luggage is insured. Book with Bounce for guaranteed stress-free storage.
Top Things to Do
Salt Lake City is one of the United States' historical capitals - a claim that's reflected by the city's architecture, culture, and food. This is a town that values the old as much as it values the new.
You'll find no shortage of amazing museums and breathtaking art expos in Salt Lake City. Here are our top 3 picks that visitors have to check out.
● Natural History Museum of Utah: One of the most popular museums in all of Utah is located on 301 S Wakara Way, Salt Lake City. This place has it all - fossil exhibits, guided tours, seasonal events, the works! Check your luggage into a Bounce storage center, then experience the Natural History museum for yourself.
● Church History Museum: This tribute to the Church of Latter-Day Saints can be found on 45 N West Temple, Salt Lake City. If you've ever wanted to learn more about Salt Lake City's founder and his religion, the Church History Museum's got you covered. If you're looking to store your luggage safely and conveniently, that's where Bounce comes in.
● Clark Planetarium: One of Utah's most popular science centers can be found on 110 S 400 W, Salt Lake City. Leave your luggage with Bounce, then check out this world-famous, 50-year old planetarium.
Do you love malls? Well, Salt Lake City is filled with a smorgasbord of fantastic shopping centers. Here are three of our favorite stores.
● City Creek Center: Stop by 50 S Main St, Salt Lake City, and you'll find one of America's biggest and busiest shopping centers. Store your luggage with Bounce, then "shop til you drop," as a wise woman once said.
● Harmons City Creek: Need to do some grocery shopping? Head on over to Harmons City Creek - a massive grocery store that specializes in catering for birthdays and events. It's located on 135 E 100 S, Salt Lake City - not too far away from one of Salt Lake City's Bounce storage centers.
● The King's English Bookshop: Make your way to 1511 S 1500 E, Salt Lake City, and you'll find one of the coolest bookstores we've ever seen. This house turned hobby shop has been in business since 1977. Check your luggage in with Bounce before you check out any of the books at the King's English Bookshop.
Whether you're in the mood for “wining,” dining, or a bit of both, Salt Lake City has plenty of great breweries, restaurants, and food tours. Here are three eateries that we highly recommend.
● Epic Brewing Company: You'll find great food and even better drinks at the Epic Brewing Company. This establishment is located on 825 State St, Salt Lake City, and boasts of being Utah's first brewing to open after Prohibition ended. Let Bounce handle your luggage while you stop by for a cold one.
● SLC Food Walking Tour: Here's a great way to explore Salt Lake City, taste a wide variety of great foods, then walk off the calories in one fell swoop. It'd probably be best to leave your luggage with Bounce before hitting the road with SLC Food Walking Tours.
● Salt Lake Culinary Center: Located on 2233 S 300 E, South Salt Lake is the city's ever-popular Culinary Center. Not only can you buy exquisite food from the Center, but you can also enroll in classes and become a certified chef. If you're in the Culinary Center's neighborhood, store your luggage with Bounce before you check out this amazing Cooking school.
There are plenty of great reasons to visit Salt Lake City, Utah. The city houses the world-famous Salt Lake Temple, a beautiful cathedral tied to the Church of Latter Day Saints. Salt Lake City is also famous for its art scene, music scene, and one of a kind festivals. Several Pride Festivals are held in Salt Lake City each year, as well as some of the Sundance Dance Film Festival. We’d be remiss not to mention the Great Salt Lake that the city’s named after. With a population of more than 200,000 citizens, Salt Lake City is one of the most populated cities in Utah, as well as one of the largest. Simply put, there’s no other capital city quite like Salt Lake City.
If you’re planning on visiting Salt Lake City anytime soon, we can highly recommend “Ski City USA.” Before you go, we’d like to update you on the city’s crime statistics. Salt Lake City’s large population gives the city a higher than average crime rate. According to the National Crime Index, Salt Lake City experiences about 14,584 crimes per year, creating a crime rate of 72.71% per 1,000 citizens. Violent crime in Salt Lake City is relatively low; about 1,515 violent crimes are reported annually. However, more than 13,068 property related crimes get reported by citizens each year. This data suggests that criminals are more likely to vandalize or steal a person’s property than inflict physical harm on them. Bounce’s luggage storage services can help protect your possessions while you visit Salt Lake City. Our services are offered 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
“What’s the best way to get around Salt Lake City?”
Public Transportation and vehicular travel are your best bets for traveling through Salt Lake City. The city is very large, so walking isn’t recommended unless you’re only going short distances.
“Is public transportation in Salt Lake City safe?”
The Utah Transit Authority services Salt Lake City, providing citizens with safe and affordable options for commuting. Most of Salt Lake City’s bus and train stations are monitored by peace officers and surveillance cameras.
“What’s the best neighborhood to stay in Salt Lake City?”
The neighborhood near Pinecrest and Mount Aire is one of the safest places to stay. This rural area reports very little crime each year and is as spacious as it is homely.
“What are the best museums to visit in Salt Lake City?”
Salt Lake City houses the Natural History Museum of Utah, the Church History Museum, and the Clark Planetarium, amongst many other exhibits.
“What’s the best time of year to visit Salt Lake City?”
Fall is widely regarded as the best time to Visit Salt Lake City. That’s probably because fall offers the best combination of affordability and activities. The summer will be too hot, the winter will be too cold, and spring might be too crowded or expensive.
Super nice place, it’s secure for store your things in there and in a good location in Salt Lake City 😊 happy with the service
So easy and the host was very polite. I loved this device and it allowed my family to easily spend another 4 hours wondering instead of at the airport in Salt Lake City.
Absolutely brilliant service. Inexpensive, easy to use and a good choice of locations in Salt Lake City. It gave us back the last day of our holiday. Will def use again!
Where is the best places to stay and eat while in Salt Lake City?
The most popular restaurants to visit are Benihana, Pizza Studio, and Curry Fried Chicken. Additionally, the highest ranked hotels within Salt Lake City are Ramada by Wyndham Salt Lake City North Temple, Ramada Salt Lake City North Temple, and Little America Hotel. When traveling on a budget, the best hostels in Salt Lake City are The Avenues Hostel.
Where are the best parks and nature attractions in Salt Lake City?
Salt Lake City offers several scenic parks including International Peace Gardens, This is the Place Heritage Park, and Gilgal Garden.
Where can I find tourist information and guideposts in Salt Lake City?
You can find local tourist information at Tourist Information, Customer Service, and Ensign Peak Trailhead. Additionally, guideposts can be accessed at Guidepost, JRT 41, and JRT 40 to make the most of your trip.
Where can I store my luggage in Salt Lake City?
We've partnered with local Salt Lake City businesses around the city who offer a dedicated storage room or a designated area that's off limits for customers.
Live Life Light
Copyright 2020 Bounce All Rights Reserved