How it works
- STEP 1
Select the most convenient location for your needs
- STEP 2
Instantly reserve your space in a few clicks
- STEP 3
Drop off items
Head to the store and show your reservation
- STEP 4
Enjoy the city
Go about your day without lugging around your things
Wien Mitte Luggage Storage Guide 2022Are you wondering, "Where can I store my luggage near Wien Mitte?" Perhaps you just arrived in Vienna and need a place to store your bags near Wien Mitte before you check into your hotel or AirBnB -- or maybe you just checked out and don't want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Perhaps, you're planning on shopping at Naschmarkt, Graben Street, or Mariahilfer Street and need a place to store your bags. Or, you're planning on sightseeing in the Wien Mitte area at Vienna, Saint Stephen's Cathedral, or Hofburg Palace and don't want to be burdened by your baggage.
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage near Wien Mitte!
Luggage storage nearby Wien Mitte with BounceBounce is one of the largest luggage storage networks in Vienna with multiple locations near Wien Mitte.
Featured in The Boston Globe, Techcrunch and Forbes, Bounce is present in more than 100 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood.
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including insurance, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… we strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in the Wien Mitte area start at just €5 per 24h/bag.
Book through our website or mobile app (required) so that we can cover you with insurance, space availability, and our 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
Here are some ideas for making the most of your time in the Wien Mitte area now that you are free from your baggage. Some notable places to relax before a flight are Island, Volksgarten, and City Park. You can also go for a hike around Island, Hofburg Palace, and Upper Belvedere. And if you’re looking for a night on the town, check out Motto am Fluss, Strandbar Herrmann, and Pratersauna.
Why is Bounce the best luggage storage provider in the Wien Mitte area?
✅Multiple locations near Wien Mitte
✅$10,000 Bounce Guarantee on each booking to protect your belongings
✅Vetted store locations to ensure trust and safety
✅2 minute booking process online or via mobile app, then just walk in and check your bags in
✅Thousands of 5 star reviews, hundreds of thousands of bags stored
How do I store luggage near Wien Mitte with Bounce?You can find the closest luggage storage location to Wien Mitte really easily. Simply select a location here. Find the shop that meets your preferences in terms of location & hours. Once you’ve chosen a location, you can book in under 2 minutes.
Space does fill up so booking before you go there is required, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags.
You’re now free to enjoy Wien Mitte and Vienna without your things!
The Wien Mitte train station in Vienna isn’t as big or as busy as Wien Hauptbahnhof, but it’s still a vitally important railway station for tourists. Indeed, anyone traveling to Vienna International Airport will most likely end up in Wien Mitte shortly after landing. Located in the Landstraße district, Wien Mitte has a direct connection with Vienna International Airport as well as access to the U-Bahn Metro and local S-Bahn lines. On top of all that, Wien Mitte is home to one of the Austrian capital’s most popular shopping malls!
Since this station is such a significant transportation hub, Bounce now offers convenient luggage storage in Wien Mitte. For an affordable fee, you can leave your heavy bags with our trusted vendors for however long you need. Please take a look at the Bounce mobile app for detailed information on all of our professional luggage storage services in Vienna.
Things to Do Around Wien Mitte:
Not far from the Innere Stadt, Wien Mitte is a comfortable walk from many of Vienna’s most renowned tourist attractions. Below are just a few of the most iconic destinations you could easily reach from the Wien Mitte station.
• The closest attraction to Wien Mitte is the Wiener Stadtpark, which is the city’s oldest public park dating back to the mid-1800s. Measuring about 30 acres, this park is best known for its gold statue of the undisputed waltz king: Johann Strauss II. Waltz enthusiasts should take a trip to the southern edge of the Stadtpark to see the opulent Kursalon Hübner concert hall. Originally designed as a spa, the Kursalon Hübner was one of the hottest dancing venues during Johann Strauss II’s heyday. As you stroll through the Wiener Stadtpark, you’ll also run across impressive statues dedicated to other prominent Viennese composers, including Schubert and Bruckner.
It’s a great idea to research Bounce’s luggage storage in Wien Mitte if you plan to tour the Wiener Stadtpark. As you could imagine, it will feel a whole lot nicer walking around this grassy area without a bunch of bags over your shoulders. All of our partner vendors have been safety-screened, so there’s no need to worry about your valuables as you visit this charming park.
• Less than a mile south of Wien Mitte you’ll come across one of Vienna’s most breathtaking churches: Karlskirche. Instantly recognizable from its domed ceiling and imposing columns, this 18th-century masterpiece was largely based on the Roman Baroque style of Bernini. Inside, you’ll get to see heavenly ceiling frescoes, ornate sculptures, and a massive pipe organ. By the way, it’s believed Venetian composer Antonio Vivaldi was buried somewhere near Karlskirche’s property. If you’re lucky, then you might get to see a Vivaldi concert here while you’re in Vienna!
Before you walk or ride to Karlskirche, please look into Bounce’s bag storage in Wien Mitte. For just $5.90 per bag per day, Bounce’s partner vendors will take care of all your luggage storage needs. If you have more questions about Bounce’s luggage storage in Wien Mitte, then we encourage you to take a look at our comprehensive FAQ page.
• The Haus der Musik is arguably Vienna’s most impressive interactive museum. Even if you’re not a classical music buff, you’ll have a blast composing waltzes with friends and testing the physics of sound production in Haus der Musik’s hi-tech exhibits. Along the way, you’ll learn more about the lives of some of Vienna’s most famous residents, including Mozart, Haydn, and Beethoven. Anyone traveling with kids should definitely plan a stop at this family-friendly museum.
Don’t forget to drop off your luggage with Bounce before heading out to the Haus der Musik. With our luggage storage in Wien Mitte, you can easily leave your bags with one of our team members for safekeeping. To ensure your safety, Bounce provides all of our customers with a generous $10,000 BounceShield™ Protection.
• If you couldn’t already tell, classical music plays a pretty significant role in Vienna’s identity. One of the best places to take in an authentic live music performance is in the lovely Wiener Konzerthaus. Built at the start of the 20th century, the Wiener Konzerthaus now houses many of the city’s most prominent ensembles including the Vienna Symphony and Vienna Chamber Orchestra. You might even get to see the legendary Vienna Philharmonic inside this gloriously designed theatre. Fans of the fine arts should take a look on Wiener Konzerthaus’s schedule before their visit to the Austrian capital.
Are you planning on seeing a show at Wiener Konzerthaus? If so, don’t forget to drop off your luggage at Bounce’s bag storage in Wien Mitte. We promise to take great care of your luggage while you enjoy an unforgettable performance.
• If you only have time to visit one site while in Vienna, we strongly suggest traveling to the glorious Saint Stephen’s Cathedral. Originally finished in the 12th century, St. Stephen’s has weathered many turbulent times and retains its role as the center of Viennese spiritual life. For those who are brave, be sure to take a trip to St. Stephen’s catacombs for a ghoulish reminder of the Great Plague. Alternatively, consider taking a trip to the top of St. Stephen’s for a magical view of the “City of Music.”
Bounce would be more than happy to handle your luggage storage needs while you’re in Vienna. As already mentioned, Bounce now offers luggage storage in Wien Mitte, so it’s easy to leave your bags with us while you go exploring the city. For more detailed info on our services, please take a closer look at our website and official FAQ page.
• No trip to Vienna is complete without experiencing the city’s world-renowned café culture. Luckily for tourists, many of Vienna’s most historic cafés are within a short walk of the Wien Mitte.
Perhaps the most illustrious name on Vienna’s coffee scene is Café Central, which has been brewing up java since 1876. True to its name, Café Central served as a central meet-up for some of the 20th century’s most influential (and notorious) figures. Amazingly, both Leon Trotsky and Adolf Hitler dined at Café Central while in Vienna.
For those interested in Vienna’s cultural history, take a trip to Café Landtmann. Also established in the 1870s, Café Landtmann was a major haunt for both Sigmund Freud and Gustav Mahler.
Whatever café you choose to visit in Vienna, please know you can count on Bounce to watch your luggage. Bounce’s luggage storage partners are also more than happy to watch over any shopping bags you may pick up while touring Vienna.
Transit Options Section:
• Access to U-Bahn Metro lines U3 and U4.
• Local S-Bahn train services.
• Connections to other Austrian cities like Salzburg and Linz.
• Transportation to and from Vienna International Airport.
• Easy bus transportation
• Taxis and ride-share vehicles
Luggage Storage In Wien Mitte:
With direct airport transportation and easy access to Vienna’s metro, Wien Mitte is a significant station for tourists. Visitors in Vienna should know Bounce offers plenty of storage options in and around the Wien Mitte station. Please download Bounce’s hi-tech app for information on all of our luggage storage locations around the Austrian capital.
Get the Bounce App on your phone
Other places near Wien Mitte
Frequently asked questions
How much does it cost to store luggage storage near Wien Mitte?
The price for luggage storage near Wien Mitte is just €5/bag for the entire day.
Where can I store luggage near Wien Mitte?
There are multiple locations in the Wien Mitte area which can be booked through the Bounce platform including near Vienna International Airport, Wien Hauptbahnhof, and Karlsplatz station and all over Vienna.
Is it safe to store your bags near Wien Mitte?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage near Wien Mitte.
Are there storage lockers near Wien Mitte?
Yes, there are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in the Wien Mitte area. Bounce has multiple luggage storage locations nearby Wien Mitte and in the broader Vienna area where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 safekeeping gurantee.
Where are the best restaurants near Wien Mitte?
The most popular restaurants to visit when near Wien Mitte are Figlmüller, Griechenbeisl, and Steirereck Restaurant.
Where are the best parks and nature attractions near Wien Mitte?
Check out the nearby Volksgarten, City Park, and Rathauspark.
What are the best museums near Wien Mitte?
While nearby, you can check out .