How it works
- STEP 1
Select the most convenient location for your needs
- STEP 2
Instantly reserve your space in a few clicks
- STEP 3
Drop off items
Head to the store and show your reservation
- STEP 4
Enjoy the city
Go about your day without lugging around your things
Amsterdam Sloterdijk Station Luggage Storage Guide 2023Posted Feb 4, 2023
Are you wondering, "Where can I store my luggage near Amsterdam Sloterdijk Station?" Perhaps you just arrived in Amsterdam and need a place to store your bags near Amsterdam Sloterdijk Station before you check into your hotel or AirBnB -- or maybe you just checked out and don't want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Perhaps, you're planning on shopping at Maxis Muiden, Winkelcentrum Oostermeent, or Winkelcentrum Huesmolen and need a place to store your bags. Or, you're planning on planning on at Limesaquaduct, Brug Baambrugge, or Dam .
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage near Amsterdam Sloterdijk Station!
Luggage storage nearby Amsterdam Sloterdijk Station with Bounce
Bounce is one of the largest luggage storage networks in Amsterdam with multiple locations near Amsterdam Sloterdijk Station.
Featured in , Bounce is present in more than 100 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood.
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including insurance, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… we strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in the Amsterdam Sloterdijk Station area start at just €5.00 per 24h/bag.
Book through our or mobile app (required) so that we can cover you with insurance, space availability, and our 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
Here are some ideas for making the most of your time in the Amsterdam Sloterdijk Station area now that you are free from your baggage. Some notable places to relax before a flight are Natura Artis Magistra, Rijksmuseum Garden (Tuin Rijksmuseum), and Keukenhof. You can also go for a hike around Amsterdamse Bos, Vuursche Bos, and Westerwindpad. And if you’re looking for a night on the town, check out Vondelpark, SkyLounge Amsterdam, and Old Sailor Café.
Why is Bounce the best luggage storage provider in the Amsterdam Sloterdijk Station area?
✅Multiple locations near Amsterdam Sloterdijk Station✅$10,000 Bounce Guarantee on each booking to protect your belongings✅Vetted store locations to ensure trust and safety✅2 minute booking process online or via mobile app, then just walk in and check your bags in✅Thousands of 5 star reviews, hundreds of thousands of bags stored
How do I store luggage near Amsterdam Sloterdijk Station with Bounce?
You can find the closest luggage storage location to Amsterdam Sloterdijk Station really easily. . Find the shop that meets your preferences in terms of location & hours. Once you’ve chosen a location, you can book in under 2 minutes.
Space does fill up so booking before you go there is required, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags.
You’re now free to enjoy Amsterdam Sloterdijk Station and Amsterdam without your things!
About Amsterdam Sloterdijk Station
Once upon a time, Sloterdijk was a town in its own right outside the capital. But over the centuries, Amsterdam grew, eventually incorporating the town into itself. When Sloterdijk Station was built in 1956, Sloterdijk was still a small village separated from the big city. But that couldn’t last. Soon, it became a suburb in the western part of the capital.
Nowadays, Sloterdijk Station is an important part of the city’s transit infrastructure. A hub for both trains and buses, it lies on the busy roadway line between Amsterdam Centraal and Schiphol Airport. And while Sloterdijk doesn’t attract the hordes of foreign tourists you’ll find at Centraal, it is a convenient place to use if you want to get away from the crowded city center and see more of what makes Amsterdam tick.
Things to do near Amsterdam Sloterdijk Station
Many of Amsterdam’s millions of annual visitors never make it out of the city’s red light district, let alone the few miles west to Sloterdijk. But if you do end up in the suburban part of the city, you’ll find it has plenty to offer that many of Amsterdam’s visitors are missing out on.
- Get away from it all at the Tuinpark Nut en Genoegen. Located just outside the train station, this carefully tended park is home to a lake, canals, and even a maze. It’s a great way to escape the noise of the city for a little while.
- Let the kids burn off some energy at Candy Castle. This indoor play park offers slides, climbing frames, ball pits, and lots of other fun activities for younger kids to get active while staying safe.
- See the latest in contemporary creativity at the Amsterdam Street Art Museum. This museum preserves some of the best examples of Amsterdam’s highly creative graffiti scene, and will give you a new appreciation of street art.
- No one thinks of Amsterdam as a beach destination, but with so many waterways running through the city, there are plenty of places for you to enjoy a taste of beach life. Sloterplas Beach is a great place to relax, and if the weather cooperates, maybe even do some swimming.
- Pay tribute to one of Amsterdam’s most famous former residents at the Anne Frank House Museum. Located west of the center of the city between Sloterdijk and central Amsterdam, this house was the temporary shelter of Anne Frank and her family during the persecution of Jews in the Second World War. The museum is a haunting place to visit and remember a dark chapter of history.
Transit options at Amsterdam Sloterdijk Station
- Sloterdijk is connected to Schiphol, Amsterdam’s main international Airport, by regular train service.
- Amsterdam Metro lines 50 and 51 stop at Sloterdijk.
- Bus routes 15, 22, 36, and others stop in the bus station underneath the train station.
Luggage storage near Amsterdam Sloterdijk Station
Sloterdijk doesn’t have the big-name attractions you’ll find in the center of Amsterdam. But if you’re staying in the area to save some money on hotels, visiting family or friends, or in the neighborhood for business, you may find that Sloterdijk has lots to offer. With a more laid-back pace than the center of the city, it offers an authentic experience of modern Dutch life. Plus, the attractions of the city are only a short train or bus ride away.
Make it easy to explore everything the neighborhood has to offer by leaving your bags behind at a luggage storage near Sloterdijk Station. Bounce partners with local businesses in the area to make sure you can always find a safe place to leave your belongings. Drop off your heavy bags and explore the city like a local.
Attractions and activities near Amsterdam Sloterdijk Station
- Amsterdam’s red light district is as notorious as it is popular. For centuries, the central neighborhood was where sailors and other visitors came for a raucous good time. Thanks to Amsterdam’s liberal policies on prostitution, it remains an active center of the sex trade. However, it’s so much more. As one of the city’s oldest neighborhoods, it’s rich in history and full of lively bars. Explore this unique neighborhood with a guided tour and learn more about how this district is shaped the city over the years.
- Explore cultural treasures at the Rijksmuseum. One of Europe’s leading museums and the centerpiece of Amsterdam’s impressive Museum Quarter, this national museum is home to masterpieces from the Netherlands’ impressive roster of great artists. Famous works by Rembrandt and Vermeer are the highlights of the collection, but you could spend hours wandering the galleries and finding new favorites. Plus, the museum also has a great restaurant that has earned a Michelin star for its impressive cuisine.
- See the city like the locals do — on two wheels. With its flat terrain, Amsterdam is a city made for biking, and cycling lets you see more of the city at your own pace. You can rent a bike yourself or head out on a guided bike tour which will explain more about the history of Amsterdam. Either way, you’ll get a unique vantage point on the Dutch capital.
Get the Bounce App on your phone
Other places near Amsterdam Sloterdijk Station
Frequently asked questions
How much does it cost to store luggage near Amsterdam Sloterdijk Station?
The price for luggage storage near Amsterdam Sloterdijk Station is just €5.00/bag for the entire day.
Where can I store luggage near Amsterdam Sloterdijk Station?
There are multiple locations in the Amsterdam Sloterdijk Station area which can be booked through the Bounce platform including near Amsterdam Airport Schiphol (AMS), Station Haarlem, and Leiden Central Railway station (Station Leiden Centraal) and all over Amsterdam.
Is it safe to store your bags near Amsterdam Sloterdijk Station?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage near Amsterdam Sloterdijk Station.
Are there storage lockers near Amsterdam Sloterdijk Station?
Yes, there are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in the Amsterdam Sloterdijk Station area. Bounce has multiple luggage storage locations nearby Amsterdam Sloterdijk Station and in the broader Amsterdam area where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 safekeeping guarantee.
What public transportation exists near Amsterdam Sloterdijk Station?
Popular metro stations like Metrostation Amsterdam Centraal, Metrostation Noord, or Metrostation Europaplein can be used for nearby transit. When traveling within Amsterdam near Amsterdam Sloterdijk Station, you may be close to some bus stations: Amstelveen Busstation, Busstation Noord, or Station Sloterdijk, tram-/ busstation (Busstation Amsterdam Sloterdijk). If traveling by train, Amsterdam Central Railway Station (Station Amsterdam Centraal), Amsterdam Zuid Railway Station (Station Amsterdam Zuid), and Amsterdam Sloterdijk Station (Station Amsterdam Sloterdijk) are nearest to Amsterdam Sloterdijk Station.
Where are the best hotel accommodations near Amsterdam Sloterdijk Station?
The top-ranked middle to high-range hotels near Amsterdam Sloterdijk Station are DoubleTree by Hilton Amsterdam Centraal Station, Hotel NH Collection Amsterdam Flower Market, and NH Grand Hotel Krasnapolsky. When traveling on a budget, the best hostels near Amsterdam Sloterdijk Station are ClinkNOORD, Generator Amsterdam, and Hans Brinker.
Where are the best restaurants near Amsterdam Sloterdijk Station?
The most popular restaurants to visit when near Amsterdam Sloterdijk Station are Station Amsterdam Amstel, Eerste Klas Grand Café Restaurant, and Manneken Pis.
Where are the best parks and nature attractions near Amsterdam Sloterdijk Station?
Check out the nearby Avonturenspeelplaats In Het Twiske, Westerpark, and Oosterpark.