Luggage Storage DFDS Copenhagen Terminal
Instantly reserve the best locations near DFDS Copenhagen Terminal to store your luggage for just €5.00/ day
How it works
- STEP 1
Select the most convenient location for your needs
- STEP 2
Instantly reserve your space in a few clicks
- STEP 3
Drop off items
Head to the store and show your reservation
- STEP 4
Enjoy the city
Go about your day without lugging around your things
DFDS Copenhagen Terminal Luggage Storage Guide 2023Posted Mar 28, 2023
Are you wondering, "Where can I store my luggage near DFDS Copenhagen Terminal?" Perhaps you just arrived in Copenhagen and need a place to store your bags near DFDS Copenhagen Terminal before you check into your hotel or AirBnB -- or maybe you just checked out and don't want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Perhaps, you're planning on shopping at Center Syd, Bjärreds Centrum, or Emporia and need a place to store your bags. Or, you're planning on planning on at Kongens Nytorv, Christiania's Hovedindgang, or Amager Strandpark .
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage near DFDS Copenhagen Terminal!
Luggage storage nearby DFDS Copenhagen Terminal with Bounce
Bounce is one of the largest luggage storage networks in Copenhagen with multiple locations near DFDS Copenhagen Terminal.
Featured in , Bounce is present in more than 100 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood.
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including insurance, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… we strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in the DFDS Copenhagen Terminal area start at just €5.00 per 24h/bag.
Book through our or mobile app (required) so that we can cover you with insurance, space availability, and our 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
Here are some ideas for making the most of your time in the DFDS Copenhagen Terminal area now that you are free from your baggage. Some notable places to relax before a flight are Starbucks, Copenhagen Zoo (Zoologisk Have), and Espresso House. You can also go for a hike around Vestvolden, Islev, Lyngby Fort, and Haboljungs fure. And if you’re looking for a night on the town, check out Fermentoren, Hotel NH Collection Copenhagen, and Taphouse.
Why is Bounce the best luggage storage provider in the DFDS Copenhagen Terminal area?
✅Multiple locations near DFDS Copenhagen Terminal✅$10,000 Bounce Guarantee on each booking to protect your belongings✅Vetted store locations to ensure trust and safety✅2 minute booking process online or via mobile app, then just walk in and check your bags in✅Thousands of 5 star reviews, hundreds of thousands of bags stored
How do I store luggage near DFDS Copenhagen Terminal with Bounce?
You can find the closest luggage storage location to DFDS Copenhagen Terminal really easily. . Find the shop that meets your preferences in terms of location & hours. Once you’ve chosen a location, you can book in under 2 minutes.
Space does fill up so booking before you go there is required, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags.
You’re now free to enjoy DFDS Copenhagen Terminal and Copenhagen without your things!
See all luggage storage spots in Copenhagen!View Locations
Find things to do and guides in Copenhagen!View City
About DFDS Copenhagen Terminal
DFDS Copenhagen Terminal is an essential passenger and shipping terminal located in Copenhagen, Denmark. The main purpose of DFDS's ferries at its Copenhagen Terminal is to transport passengers back and forth from Copenhagen to the capital of Norway, Oslo.
This ferry connection is vital to international travel between two of the largest capital cities in Scandinavia. With plenty of public transport options from the terminal and its location near the center of Copenhagen, the DFDS Copenhagen Terminal is a popular method of traveling from capital to capital.
Things to do near DFDS Copenhagen Terminal
Once you arrive at the DFDS Copenhagen Terminal, you'll be directly at the heart of Copenhagen, with tons to discover, from historic landmarks to trendy restaurants. After dropping off your bags at a luggage storage service near the DFDS Copenhagen Terminal, try out some of these excellent nearby attractions.
- Chow down at one of the many superb eateries within minutes of the DFDS Copenhagen Terminal. Popular options include the Alchemist, Restaurant Noi, and Geranium.
- Go on a shopping spree at Strøget. Copenhagen's main shopping street, Strøget features everything from high fashion boutiques to budget clothing stores.
- Watch ship sail in at Langelinie. The most famous pier in Copenhagen, Langelinie is home to a large green space and several statues and monuments, including the world-famous Little Mermaid by Edvard Eriksen.
- Take a romantic stroll down the scenic Nyhavn. This 17th-century waterfront is a favorite among tourists and is lined with vibrantly-colored old buildings and restaurants. One of Copenhagen's most famous residents, Hans Christian Andersen, used to live along Nyhavn.
- Take in the views from the Round Tower. Constructed during the 17th-century astronomical observatory, the Round Tower provides some of the best panoramas across Copenhagen.
- Admire the architecture of Frederik's Church. Often referred to as "the marble church," Frederik's Church is known for its Late Baroque design and breathtaking frescoes.
Transit options at DFDS Copenhagen Terminal
- Electric bike docking station (Bycyklen)
- National rail services from Copenhagen Central Station (DSB)
- DFDS bus transfers to Copenhagen city center
Luggage storage at DFDS Copenhagen Terminal
Among the best cities to visit in Scandinavia, Copenhagen is known for its landmarks, family-friendly excursions, and cheerful locals. While Copenhagen is relatively small, it's a bustling city with lots of exciting activities. If you're looking to make the most of your visit, unburden yourself of any heavy belongings at a DFDS Copenhagen Terminal luggage storage service. Download the Bounce app, and you'll find facilities just a stone's throw from the terminal where you can stash your bags before touring the city.
Attractions and activities near DFDS Copenhagen Terminal
- Tivoli Gardens: Tivoli Gardens is among the most popular attractions in the country and makes for the perfect family day-out. First opened in the mid-19th century, Tivoli Gardens is the second-oldest operating amusement park in the world. It's also one of the most popular amusement parks in Europe, averaging over 4 million visitors annually. This beautiful theme park is perfect for tourists year-round, with beautifully-laid out hanging gardens to stroll through in the summer, and a magical Christmas market during the winter.
Tivoli Gardens is also known for its wide range of rides and activities. There are dozens of rides dotted throughout the park, from bumper cars to funhouses. One of the most famous rides is the Rutschebanen rollercoaster. Built in the early 20th century, it is one of the oldest wooden coasters still in operation.
In between rides, catch a show at the free pantomime theater or a performance at 1,600-seat Concert Hall. If you get peckish while at Tivoli Gardens, you won't be short of dining options, with restaurants and stalls serving up everything from delicious steaks to classic Danish delicacies. You won't want to lug any large bags through Tivoli's crowds, so swing by a luggage storage service near Copenhagen Terminal before heading to the park.
- Rosenborg Castle: Take a tour of Rosenborg Castle, one of the most interesting historic landmarks in Copenhagen. This lavish Renaissance castle was constructed in the 17th century by King Christian IV and is one of the many architectural stamps he left on the city. For hundreds of years, Rosenborg was the summerhouse of Danish royalty and contains a number of remarkable features and artifacts.
While touring Rosenborg Castle, visitors will get to see the royal crown jewels, as well as portraits of past royalty, such as the 18th-century Queen Caroline Mathilde. One of the most popular parts of the tour is the Knight's Hall, which contains the coronation throne and tapestries of battles between Sweden and Denmark. The tour also includes seeing many of Christian IV's rooms, such as his bedroom and bathroom. You can't bring backpacks or oversized luggage into Rosenborg Castle, so consider visiting a DFDS Copenhagen Terminal luggage storage service first.
- Ny Carlsberg Glyptotek: The most popular art museum in Copenhagen, Ny Carlsberg Glyptotek is sure to please any art enthusiast. The museum contains over 10,000 objects and works from around the world, including a collection of roughly 40 paintings by Paul Gaugain. There are pieces by dozens of other world-famous artists on display too, including Vincent Van Gogh, Claude Monet, and Camille Pissarro.
As well as paintings, the Ny Carlsberg Glyptotek is also known for its fascinating collection of sculptures and artifacts, with nearly 2,000 relics dating back to Ancient Egypt. After your tour, head to the Picnic cafe for a pastry in the surroundings of a lush winter garden.
Get the Bounce App on your phone
Other places near DFDS Copenhagen Terminal
Frequently asked questions
How much does it cost to store luggage near DFDS Copenhagen Terminal?
The price for luggage storage near DFDS Copenhagen Terminal is just €5.00/bag for the entire day.
Where can I store luggage near DFDS Copenhagen Terminal?
There are multiple locations in the DFDS Copenhagen Terminal area which can be booked through the Bounce platform including near Copenhagen Airport (CPH) (Københavns Lufthavn), Roskilde st, and Kokkedal st and all over Copenhagen.
Is it safe to store your bags near DFDS Copenhagen Terminal?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage near DFDS Copenhagen Terminal.
Are there storage lockers near DFDS Copenhagen Terminal?
Yes, there are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in the DFDS Copenhagen Terminal area. Bounce has multiple luggage storage locations nearby DFDS Copenhagen Terminal and in the broader Copenhagen area where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 safekeeping guarantee.
What public transportation exists near DFDS Copenhagen Terminal?
Popular metro stations like København H St., Øresund Station, or Christianshavn st. can be used for nearby transit. When traveling within Copenhagen near DFDS Copenhagen Terminal, you may be close to some bus stations: Busholdeplads, Hovedbanegården, Bellahøj BusStation, or Busstoppested - Enghave st./Enghavevej. If traveling by train, Copenhagen Central Station (ZGH) (Københavns Hovedbanegård), Copenhagen Airport Railway Station (Københavns Lufthavn Kastrup st.), and Nørreport st are nearest to DFDS Copenhagen Terminal.
Where are the best hotel accommodations near DFDS Copenhagen Terminal?
The top-ranked middle to high-range hotels near DFDS Copenhagen Terminal are Tivoli Hotel, Villa Copenhagen, and Copenhagen Admiral Hotel. When traveling on a budget, the best hostels near DFDS Copenhagen Terminal are Next House Copenhagen, Steel House Copenhagen, and Generator Copenhagen.
Where are the best restaurants near DFDS Copenhagen Terminal?
The most popular restaurants to visit when near DFDS Copenhagen Terminal are Gorms Torvehallerne, Gorm's, and McDonald's.
Where are the best parks and nature attractions near DFDS Copenhagen Terminal?
Check out the nearby Fælledparken, Søndermarken, and Kongens Have.