Kongens Nytorv, Copenhagen
Instantly reserve the best locations near Kongens Nytorv, Copenhagen to store your luggage for just €5.00/ day
How it works
- STEP 1
Select the most convenient location for your needs
- STEP 2
Instantly reserve your space in a few clicks
- STEP 3
Drop off items
Head to the store and show your reservation
- STEP 4
Enjoy the city
Go about your day without lugging around your things
Kongens Nytorv, Copenhagen Luggage Storage Guide 2023Posted Mar 28, 2023
Are you wondering, "Where can I store my luggage near Kongens Nytorv, Copenhagen?" Perhaps you just arrived in Copenhagen and need a place to store your bags near Kongens Nytorv, Copenhagen before you check into your hotel or AirBnB -- or maybe you just checked out and don't want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Perhaps, you're planning on shopping at Center Syd, Bjärreds Centrum, or Emporia and need a place to store your bags. Or, you're planning on planning on at Kongens Nytorv, Christiania's Hovedindgang, or Amager Strandpark .
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage near Kongens Nytorv, Copenhagen!
Luggage storage nearby Kongens Nytorv, Copenhagen with Bounce
Bounce is one of the largest luggage storage networks in Copenhagen with multiple locations near Kongens Nytorv, Copenhagen.
Featured in , Bounce is present in more than 100 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood.
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including insurance, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… we strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in the Kongens Nytorv, Copenhagen area start at just €5.00 per 24h/bag.
Book through our or mobile app (required) so that we can cover you with insurance, space availability, and our 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
Here are some ideas for making the most of your time in the Kongens Nytorv, Copenhagen area now that you are free from your baggage. Some notable places to relax before a flight are Starbucks, Copenhagen Zoo (Zoologisk Have), and Espresso House. You can also go for a hike around Vestvolden, Islev, Lyngby Fort, and Haboljungs fure. And if you’re looking for a night on the town, check out Fermentoren, Hotel NH Collection Copenhagen, and Taphouse.
Why is Bounce the best luggage storage provider in the Kongens Nytorv, Copenhagen area?
✅Multiple locations near Kongens Nytorv, Copenhagen✅$10,000 Bounce Guarantee on each booking to protect your belongings✅Vetted store locations to ensure trust and safety✅2 minute booking process online or via mobile app, then just walk in and check your bags in✅Thousands of 5 star reviews, hundreds of thousands of bags stored
How do I store luggage near Kongens Nytorv, Copenhagen with Bounce?
You can find the closest luggage storage location to Kongens Nytorv, Copenhagen really easily. . Find the shop that meets your preferences in terms of location & hours. Once you’ve chosen a location, you can book in under 2 minutes.
Space does fill up so booking before you go there is required, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags.
You’re now free to enjoy Kongens Nytorv, Copenhagen and Copenhagen without your things!
See all luggage storage spots in Copenhagen!View Locations
Find things to do and guides in Copenhagen!View City
As one of Copenhagen’s most popular public squares, Kongens Nytorv is a place where many of the Danish capital’s annual visitors end up sooner or later. Make your visit easy on yourself by dropping off your bags at a Bounce luggage locker. You’ll find the bustling heart of the city much easy to navigate if you don’t carry more than you need to.
About Kongens Nytorv
Kongens Nytorv translates to Kings New Square, but your definition of new may vary. The square was first laid out in 1670 by King Christian V, and his statue still stands at the center of the square named after him. Intended from the beginning to function as the center of the city, the square remains home to some important institutions such as the Royal Danish Theater, the Royal Danish Academy of Fine Arts, and the Hotel D’Angleterre. Surrounded by these grand old buildings, the square also makes a great place to just hang out and take in the vibe of the city. You’ll find plenty of cafés and restaurants in the area, and thanks to the square’s central location in the city, it’s easy to reach both by public transit and on foot.
Drop off your bags at a Bounce luggage storage so you can more fully enjoy the lively atmosphere of the square. It’s the perfect place to begin your exploration of Copenhagen and will give you a better understanding of the city’s proud history in one of Europe’s great capitals. Plus, it’s a great place to get your bearings and plan what you want to see next
Things to do near Kongens Nytorv
Because the square was the historic heart of the city, Kongens Nytorv is close to many of Copenhagen’s top attractions. In fact, some of them are in the square itself. And within a short walk, you’ll easily find yourself at many fascinating sites. Drop off your needed bags at a Bounce luggage storage facility, and central Copenhagen is your oyster.
- Catch a show at the Royal Danish Theater. This is one of the country’s premier destinations for the performing arts and a dream place to play for the country’s top acts as well as international artists.
- Get some culture at the Kunsthal Charlottenburg. This grand building constructed in 1883 functions as an exhibition hall of the Royal Danish Academy of Art, and has a rotating display of some of the finest art from Denmark’s rich cultural heritage.
- Explore the history of jewelry at the Copenhagen Amber Museum. Amber has been an important part of trade in the area for centuries, and this museum will allow you to admire the beauty of this naturally occurring material and understand its importance to the Danish economy.
- Enjoy a classic photo opportunity at Mindeankeret. This neighborhood is full of colorful canal-side houses from the seventeenth and eighteenth century that are now home to interesting restaurants and galleries, making it a great place to hang out.
- Treat yourself to fine dining at Ravage. This perfectly located restaurant is one of Copenhagen’s most popular for fine dining. If your budget stretches far enough, a fancy dinner here can make the perfect end to a day of exploring.
Transit options near Kongens Nytorv
- Kongens Nytorv has a subway station that shares its name and is served by lines M1, M2, M3, and M4.
- The square also has its own bus station, served by routes 1A, 350S, 20E, 15, 26, 29.
- Kongens Nytorv can be reached via a 15-minute walk from Copenhagen Central Train Station. Subway lines M3 and M4 also connect the square with the train station.
Luggage storage near Kongens Nytorv
With a flat landscape and endless charming streets and squares to explore, Copenhagen is a city built for walking. Often, one of the best things to do in the Danish capital is just to wander and soak up the atmosphere. Alternatively, you could do as the locals do and explore on two wheels, renting a bike to take advantage of the network of bike lanes or even take a bike tour.
However you choose to explore Copenhagen, you’ll have an easier time if you’re not weighed down by unnecessary bags. Bounce provides luggage storage lockers near Kongens Nytorv so you can drop off your belongings and explore the city more easily.
Activities and attractions near Kongens Nytorv
- Step back in time at the Tivoli Gardens. One of Copenhagen’s most famous attractions, this 19th-century amusement park is only a short walk from Kongens Nytorv, but it feels a very long way indeed from the modern world. The antique rides and traditional food options are the closest thing you’re likely to find to a time machine, but this is no stuffy museum. It’s a great place to explore, especially for families, and provides plenty of thrills in the Danish capital.
- The Little Mermaid may be Copenhagen’s most famous resident. This iconic statue is located in the city’s harbor and attracts millions of guests every year. Based on the tale by Hans Christian Anderson, Denmark’s famous creator of fairytales, the statue is guaranteed to draw a crowd, and is the perfect place to get the classic Copenhagen selfie.
- The old warehouse district of Nyhavn has reinvented itself as one of Copenhagen’s best places to explore. The colorful buildings that line the canals are full of restaurants and unusual stores where you can pick up great souvenirs. Let yourself wander through this charming district and soak up the atmosphere at any time of year. But it’s especially beautiful at Christmas when a holiday market occupies the pretty streets.
Get the Bounce App on your phone
Other places near Kongens Nytorv, Copenhagen
Frequently asked questions
How much does it cost to store luggage near Kongens Nytorv, Copenhagen?
The price for luggage storage near Kongens Nytorv, Copenhagen is just €5.00/bag for the entire day.
Where can I store luggage near Kongens Nytorv, Copenhagen?
There are multiple locations in the Kongens Nytorv, Copenhagen area which can be booked through the Bounce platform including near Copenhagen Airport (CPH) (Københavns Lufthavn), Roskilde st, and Kokkedal st and all over Copenhagen.
Is it safe to store your bags near Kongens Nytorv, Copenhagen?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage near Kongens Nytorv, Copenhagen.
Are there storage lockers near Kongens Nytorv, Copenhagen?
Yes, there are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in the Kongens Nytorv, Copenhagen area. Bounce has multiple luggage storage locations nearby Kongens Nytorv, Copenhagen and in the broader Copenhagen area where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 safekeeping guarantee.
What public transportation exists near Kongens Nytorv, Copenhagen?
Popular metro stations like København H St., Øresund Station, or Christianshavn st. can be used for nearby transit. When traveling within Copenhagen near Kongens Nytorv, Copenhagen, you may be close to some bus stations: Busholdeplads, Hovedbanegården, Bellahøj BusStation, or Busstoppested - Enghave st./Enghavevej. If traveling by train, Copenhagen Central Station (ZGH) (Københavns Hovedbanegård), Copenhagen Airport Railway Station (Københavns Lufthavn Kastrup st.), and Nørreport st are nearest to Kongens Nytorv, Copenhagen.
Where are the best hotel accommodations near Kongens Nytorv, Copenhagen?
The top-ranked middle to high-range hotels near Kongens Nytorv, Copenhagen are Tivoli Hotel, Villa Copenhagen, and Copenhagen Admiral Hotel. When traveling on a budget, the best hostels near Kongens Nytorv, Copenhagen are Next House Copenhagen, Steel House Copenhagen, and Generator Copenhagen.
Where are the best restaurants near Kongens Nytorv, Copenhagen?
The most popular restaurants to visit when near Kongens Nytorv, Copenhagen are Gorms Torvehallerne, Gorm's, and McDonald's.
Where are the best parks and nature attractions near Kongens Nytorv, Copenhagen?
Check out the nearby Fælledparken, Søndermarken, and Kongens Have.