How it works
Book online or on the app
Get the app and choose a convenient location. Your BounceShield™ Protection is activated upon booking online.
Head to the store
Check in by showing your confirmation to a store employee and drop off your bags.
Enjoy the day
Do whatever you’d like, then show your confirmation to pick up your stuff.
Our customers say it best
Millions of bags stored. 1M+ customers all over the world.
Good experience. My bag was safe in a luggage room. Very nice people working in this hotel.
Smooth check in and check out of our luggage and super friendly people ! Very easy and completely felt at ease my luggage was safe
Very easy to use. Took less than 5 mins for drop off and pick up. Everything was there, safe and secure!
Very easy and convenient way to store luggage. The staff were friendly and efficient. Thank you!
Easy to find, very affordable, friendly staff and secure location. Would absolutely recommend.
Just what I needed, was able to drop my bags off for a few hours and pick up late night due to their being open 24hrs. Very convenient.
Book in 3 taps
Instantly find locations nearby to drop off your luggage wherever you go.Find closest locations
Trusted by millions of customers worldwide
10,000+ locations worldwide
No matter where you go, it’s easy to find luggage storage near you.
Powered by local businesses
Our friendly partners tag and safely store your luggage in their shops.
Up to $10,000 in protection
In the unlikely event of theft, loss, or damage, your things are covered.
100% free cancellation
Change or cancel your booking anytime before check in for a full refund.
Check all the luggage storage spots in Copenhagen
Love discounts and traveling?
Sign up for our newsletter to get insider travel tips and a 10% discount delivered straight to your inbox.
No spam here, just the good stuff.
How much does it cost to store luggage near Central Station?
The price for luggage storage near Central Station starts from just €5.00/bag for the entire day.
Where can I store luggage near Central Station?
There are multiple locations in the Central Station area which can be booked through the Bounce platform including near Copenhagen Airport (CPH) (Københavns Lufthavn), Roskilde st, and Kokkedal st and all over Copenhagen.
Is it safe to store your bags near Central Station?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage near Central Station.
Are there storage lockers near Central Station?
Yes, there are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in the Central Station area. Bounce has multiple luggage storage locations nearby Central Station and in the broader Copenhagen area where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 safekeeping guarantee.
What public transportation exists near Central Station?
Popular metro stations like København H St., Øresund Station, or Christianshavn st. can be used for nearby transit. When traveling within Copenhagen near Central Station, you may be close to some bus stations: Busholdeplads, Hovedbanegården, Bellahøj BusStation, or Busstoppested - Enghave st./Enghavevej. If traveling by train, Copenhagen Central Station (ZGH) (Københavns Hovedbanegård), Copenhagen Airport Railway Station (Københavns Lufthavn Kastrup st.), and Nørreport st are nearest to Central Station.
Where are the best hotel accommodations near Central Station?
The top-ranked middle to high-range hotels near Central Station are A Hotels, Tivoli Hotel, and Villa Copenhagen. When traveling on a budget, the best hostels near Central Station are Next House Copenhagen, Steel House Copenhagen, and Generator Copenhagen.
Where are the best restaurants near Central Station?
The most popular restaurants to visit when near Central Station are Gorms Torvehallerne, Gorm's, and McDonald's.
Where are the best parks and nature attractions near Central Station?
Check out the nearby Fælledparken, Søndermarken, and Kongens Have.
Store your luggage around Central Station
Luggage storage nearby most Central Station hotspotsPosted
Central Station Luggage Storage Guide 2024
Are you wondering, “Where can I store my luggage near Central Station?” Perhaps you just arrived in Copenhagen and need a place to store your bags near Central Station before you check into your hotel or AirBnB -- or maybe you just checked out and don't want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Perhaps, you're planning on shopping at Center Syd, Bjärreds Centrum, or Emporia and need a place to store your bags. Or, you're planning on sightseeing in the Central Station area at Kongens Nytorv, Christiania's Hovedindgang, or Amager Strandpark and don't want to be burdened by your baggage.
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage near Central Station!
Luggage storage nearby Central Station with Bounce
Bounce is one of the largest luggage storage networks in Copenhagen with multiple locations near Central Station.
Featured in The Boston Globe, TechCrunch and Forbes, Bounce is present in more than 2,000 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood.
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including BounceShield™ protection, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… We strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in the Central Station area start at just €5.00 per 24h/bag .
Book through our website or mobile app (required) to get BounceShield™ protection, guaranteed space availability and 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
Here are some ideas for making the most of your time in the Central Station area now that you are free from your baggage. Some notable places to relax before a flight are Starbucks, Copenhagen Zoo (Zoologisk Have), and Espresso House. You can also go for a hike around Vestvolden, Islev, Lyngby Fort, and Haboljungs fure. And if you’re looking for a night on the town, check out Fermentoren, Hotel NH Collection Copenhagen, and Taphouse.
Why is Bounce the best luggage storage provider in the Central Station area?
✅Multiple locations near Central Station✅$10,000 Bounce Guarantee on each booking to protect your belongings✅Vetted store locations to ensure trust and safety✅2 minute booking process online or via mobile app, then just walk in and check your bags in✅Thousands of 5 star reviews, hundreds of thousands of bags stored
How do I store luggage near Central Station with Bounce?
You can find the closest luggage storage location to Central Station really easily.Simply select a location here. Find the shop that meets your preferences in terms of location & hours. Once you’ve chosen a location, you can book in under 2 minutes.
Space does fill up so booking before you go there is required, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags.
You’re now free to enjoy Central Station and Copenhagen without your things!
About Copenhagen Central Station
Copenhagen Central Station is a major railway station located in Copenhagen, Denmark. Central Station is the largest station in the country, serving over 100,000 passengers every day. It can be found near the center of the city, just a few minutes from many of Copenhagen's biggest attractions, including several museums and Tivoli Gardens. Offering easy access to many of the city's best sights, Central Station is an ideal place to store your belongings before exploring Copenhagen.
Central Station is the third of its kind, with two previous incarnations operating on shorter railway lines in the mid to late 19th century. The current Central Station was opened in 1911 when the city decided to expand its railway to include an underground metro. In the modern-day, Central Station provides train routes across the country and most major cities in Europe.
As well as having the most interconnected railway in Denmark, Central Station features a shopping center with over 30 shops, restaurants, and amenities, to keep you occupied while you wait on your next train.
Things to do near Copenhagen Central Station
As mentioned, Central Station is close to some exciting attractions and also contains a well-equipped mall to keep you entertained, if you're you're only in town for a fleeting visit. So, drop your stuff off a Bounce storage spot, and check out these quality excursions.
- The Central Station Shopping Center - Central Station contains a grand shopping mall. You'll find there are many fast-food joints where you can grab a quick bite between trains. Stop by Starbucks and grab a coffee, or try some Nordic fast-food at Sunset Boulevard or Max Burgers.
- Tivoli Gardens - Located just three minutes from the station, Tivoli Gardens is one of Denmark's biggest attractions. This amusement park is one of the most popular in Europe, with everything from thrilling rollercoasters to lavish gardens to delicious eateries.
- National Museum of Denmark - Just ten minutes down the road from Central Station is the National Museum of Denmark. This is the country's largest history museum and contains essential Danish artifacts, including the Golden Horns of Gallehus and the Trundholm Sun Chariot.
- Ny Carlsberg Glyptotek - The Glyotek fine art gallery contains some of the most prized works in Denmark, with paintings and sculptures by some of the most famous artists in Europe. Some of the most popular exhibits include a series of bronze sculptures by Degas, as well as paintings by van Gogh and Monet.
Transport Options at Central Station
- Metro Lines: M3 and M4
- S-train Lines: A, B, Bx, E, C, H
- A and S-Bus Service
Luggage Storage near Copenhagen Central Station
Copenhagen is a sprawling city, with dozens of historic sights and exciting attractions spread across several coastal islands. Copenhagen is great to explore on foot, but lugging your bags through the winding streets can get tiresome after a long day. Bounce has many luggage storage services dotted across Copenhagen, including at restaurants, shops, and hotels, which make exploring one of Europe's happiest cities a little easier.
Attractions and Activities near Central Station
- Nyhavn Waterfront - Anyone visiting Copenhagen will want to take a stroll down the Nyhavn Canal and Waterfront. You'll find plenty to do and see during your journey with classic Danish townhouses, chic riverside restaurants, and even the former home of Hans Christian Anderson. Travelers can head straight out of Central Station and walk all the way to the harbor. Once you reach the end of your trek, take a seat near the iconic Little Mermaid statue, and watch as the many sailboats drift away. Bounce has several luggage storage services near the canal, in case you want to lighten your load.
- Amalienborg - If you're a fan of all things 'Dansk', head to the Danish Royal Family's winter home. Amalienburg is open to guided tours which will take you around the palace's grounds, and inside some extravagantly decorated rooms, full of antiques and priceless artworks. For security reasons, large bags aren’t allowed inside the palace, so make sure you swing by Bounce storage facility first.
- Rosenborg Castle - Copenhagen is full of classical architecture, and another fine example is Rosenborg Castle. King Christian IV built this 17th-century fortress, which contains many of Denmark's most famous royal artifacts, such as the Crown Jewels, the Coronation throne, and a stunning collection of Venetian glass. Rosenborg Castle is excellent to visit on the same day as Amalienborg, as they feature many related items.
- Copenhagen Zoo - Looking for an attraction, the whole family will love? If so, consider a trip to the Copenhagen Zoo. This zoo is one of the most popular in Europe, with a collection of rare animals, including polar bears, white rhinos, and pandas. You'll have a long way to walk to discover the many different animals on offer, so make sure you drop your bags off at a Bounce luggage storage service before visiting.
- The National Gallery of Denmark - This museum's art collection is sure to please tourists looking to soak up some European culture. The National Gallery is the largest art museum in Denmark, with over 200,000 pieces in the museum's holdings. The art on display dates back to the 1300s, and there are masterpieces by many well-known names, including Matisse, Picasso, and Rembrandt.
- Strøget - If you're heading to Copenhagen to indulge in a little shopping, you'll want to head to Strøget. This pedestrian high street is one of the longest in Europe, stretching for nearly a mile in Copenhagen's city center. Strøget features shops belonging to some of the biggest names in fashion, like Louis Vuitton, Prada, and Hugo Boss. While strolling down this famous street, you'll be treated to tons of street performers, as well as some of the city's iconic landmarks. During your shopping spree, you'll pass Stork Fountain, The Church of Our Lady, and The Royal Danish Theatre. You'll probably want to travel lightly while perusing the many shops. Luckily, there are several Bounce storage locations a short walk from Strøget.