How it works
- STEP 1
Select the most convenient location for your needs
- STEP 2
Instantly reserve your space in a few clicks
- STEP 3
Drop off items
Head to the store and show your reservation
- STEP 4
Enjoy the city
Go about your day without lugging around your things
Pennsylvania Convention Center Luggage Storage Guide 2023Posted Jan 26, 2023
Are you wondering, "Where can I store my luggage near Pennsylvania Convention Center?" Perhaps you just arrived in Philadelphia and need a place to store your bags near Pennsylvania Convention Center before you check into your hotel or AirBnB -- or maybe you just checked out and don't want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Perhaps, you're planning on shopping at Cherry Hill Mall, Centerton Square, or Suburban Square and need a place to store your bags. Or, you're planning on planning on at Mantua, One Olney Plaza, or Heart Of North Philly .
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage near Pennsylvania Convention Center!
Luggage storage nearby Pennsylvania Convention Center with Bounce
Bounce is one of the largest luggage storage networks in Philadelphia with multiple locations near Pennsylvania Convention Center.
Featured in , Bounce is present in more than 100 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood.
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including insurance, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… we strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in the Pennsylvania Convention Center area start at just $5.90 per 24h/bag.
Book through our or mobile app (required) so that we can cover you with insurance, space availability, and our 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
Here are some ideas for making the most of your time in the Pennsylvania Convention Center area now that you are free from your baggage. Some notable places to relax before a flight are Tim Hortons, Starbucks, and Nordstrom Ebar Artisan Coffee. You can also go for a hike around Jogging Path, Pennypack Trail, and Swarthmore College Trail. And if you’re looking for a night on the town, check out Sports & Social Philadelphia, Victory Beer Hall, and The Pub.
Why is Bounce the best luggage storage provider in the Pennsylvania Convention Center area?
✅Multiple locations near Pennsylvania Convention Center✅$10,000 Bounce Guarantee on each booking to protect your belongings✅Vetted store locations to ensure trust and safety✅2 minute booking process online or via mobile app, then just walk in and check your bags in✅Thousands of 5 star reviews, hundreds of thousands of bags stored
How do I store luggage near Pennsylvania Convention Center with Bounce?
You can find the closest luggage storage location to Pennsylvania Convention Center really easily. . Find the shop that meets your preferences in terms of location & hours. Once you’ve chosen a location, you can book in under 2 minutes.
Space does fill up so booking before you go there is required, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags.
You’re now free to enjoy Pennsylvania Convention Center and Philadelphia without your things!
About Pennsylvania Convention Center
With an elaborate construction of steel and aluminum tubing, this impressive 2,000,000 square foot convention center is one that people from all over can appreciate. Whether you are visiting to experience the old Reading Railroad Terminal, expansive gardens, or the 37-foot rotating electric guitar, there is no doubt that the Pennsylvania Convention Center will have something exciting in store for you. With 4 blocks of its own and multiple buildings to visit, seeing everything inside the convention center could take all day. Locate a nearby Bounce partner so that you can roam bag-free and enjoy all the sites.
Things to do near Pennsylvania Convention Center
Thanks to the fact that the Pennsylvania Convention Center is a world of discovery all in itself, it is a structure that you won’t want to miss when visiting the city. You could stay occupied there all day, but a few of the wonderful things that can be seen in the area include such things as:
- Exploring nearby breweries to bring home a tasty reminder of Philadelphia.
- Walking around markets to view flowers, find the perfect souvenir, and tasty baked goods.
- Buying fudge at candy shops.
- Strolling through the streets and experiencing the unique culture of Philadelphia China Town.
- Discovering a new book at the AIA Bookstore and Design Center.
- Taking a food or city tour to get a taste of the city and explore the sites in a stress-free manner.
- Shopping in luxurious shopping centers such as the Macy’s of Philadelphia.
- Eating at unique cafés like the Hard Rock Café.
Transit Options near Pennsylvania Convention Center
- SEPTA 11th and 13th
- Philadelphia 27-Stop Double Decker Tour Pass
Luggage Storage near Pennsylvania Convention Center
Due to the amount of square footage that the Pennsylvania Convention Center offers its visitors, the idea of lugging around baggage might seem extremely daunting. Thankfully, Bounce is nearby to allow easy drop-off and safekeeping of any bags you have. Exploration can happen without any unnecessary worries. Locals who are working or attending a conference at the center can take advantage of Bounce and store gear in between a meeting and an end of the day gym session.
Luggage Storage Options near Pennsylvania Convention Center
- Beiler’s Bakery: Within the Reading Terminal Market, you can find this bakery, full of incredible delicacies to enjoy! With an amazing donut variety, people everywhere love to visit this shop. Locate the nearest Bounce to make standing in line all the easier.
- Reading Terminal Market: This lovely market on 12th and Arch offers over 80 concession stands, allowing everyone who visits the chance to find something they love. Find a Bounce near the market to free up your hands to make purchasing goods a breeze.
- Wanamaker Organ: If you are visiting Market Street around Christmas, this organ is breathtaking. However, this masterpiece is a sight to behold any time of the year. Stop by a Bounce on Market Street to leave your bags behind while you visit.
- Miller’s Twist: If you are looking for a divine pretzel, you simply must stop by this location as theirs are incredible. Try many different varieties and discover something new. Be sure to find a Bounce to drop off your bags before heading here.
- Pennsylvania Academy of the Fine Arts: Located on Broad St, this is a perfect place to visit if you are a fan of art. Known for their interior design, time spent here is a treat. Find a Bounce nearby to keep bags in an out-of-the-way location.
- Grim Philly Twilight Tour: These tours are a short distance from the convention center and offer a variety of grim histories of the city. This is a great option for adults who enjoy dark history. Leave bags with a nearby Bounce while you’re gone.
- Philadelphia Urban Adventures: These tours are perfect for all ages. Explore homes of founding fathers, markets, 9th street, and much more. A Bounce partner near the tour will allow you to leave bags in good hands while you enjoy exploring around the city.
- One Liberty Observation Deck: Get a breathtaking look at the skyline from this deck on Market Street. With a bird’s-eye view, visitors will be able to see the city in any direction. Leave bags with a Bounce near Market Street to free your hands.
Get the Bounce App on your phone
Other places near Pennsylvania Convention Center
Frequently asked questions
How much does it cost to store luggage near Pennsylvania Convention Center?
The price for luggage storage near Pennsylvania Convention Center is just $5.90/bag for the entire day.
Where can I store luggage near Pennsylvania Convention Center?
There are multiple locations in the Pennsylvania Convention Center area which can be booked through the Bounce platform including near Terminal A West, Terminal B Station, and Terminal D and all over Philadelphia.
Is it safe to store your bags near Pennsylvania Convention Center?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage near Pennsylvania Convention Center.
Are there storage lockers near Pennsylvania Convention Center?
Yes, there are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in the Pennsylvania Convention Center area. Bounce has multiple luggage storage locations nearby Pennsylvania Convention Center and in the broader Philadelphia area where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 safekeeping guarantee.
What public transportation exists near Pennsylvania Convention Center?
Popular metro stations like SEPTA MFL/TRL 15th Street Station, SEPTA MFL/BRS 8th Street Station / PATCO 8th & Market Station, or SEPTA MFL Tioga Station can be used for nearby transit. When traveling within Philadelphia near Pennsylvania Convention Center, you may be close to some bus stations: Greyhound: Bus Station, SEPTA 23rd-Venango Loop, or Erie n Torresdale. If traveling by train, 30th Street Station, Jefferson Station, and SEPTA Suburban Station are nearest to Pennsylvania Convention Center.
Where are the best hotel accommodations near Pennsylvania Convention Center?
The top-ranked middle to high-range hotels near Pennsylvania Convention Center are DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Philadelphia Center City, Sheraton Philadelphia Downtown, and Loews Philadelphia Hotel. When traveling on a budget, the best hostels near Pennsylvania Convention Center are Towers Hall, The Francis House, and Apple Hostels of Philadelphia.
Where are the best restaurants near Pennsylvania Convention Center?
The most popular restaurants to visit when near Pennsylvania Convention Center are Wawa, Live, and XFINITY Live! Philadelphia.
Where are the best parks and nature attractions near Pennsylvania Convention Center?
Check out the nearby Wellwood Park, Fairmount Park, and Dilworth Park.