How it works
- STEP 1
Select the most convenient location for your needs
- STEP 2
Instantly reserve your space in a few clicks
- STEP 3
Drop off items
Head to the store and show your reservation
- STEP 4
Enjoy the city
Go about your day without lugging around your things
Florence Train Station Luggage Storage Guide 2023Posted Jan 28, 2023
Are you wondering, "Where can I store my luggage near Florence Train Station?" Perhaps you just arrived in Florence and need a place to store your bags near Florence Train Station before you check into your hotel or AirBnB -- or maybe you just checked out and don't want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Perhaps, you're planning on shopping at Delmae Square, Ross Dress for Less, or Hamrick's of Florence, SC and need a place to store your bags. Or, you're planning on planning on at Esab, Lynches River County Park, or Quimby Shortcut .
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage near Florence Train Station!
Luggage storage nearby Florence Train Station with Bounce
Bounce is one of the largest luggage storage networks in Florence with multiple locations near Florence Train Station.
Featured in , Bounce is present in more than 100 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood.
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including insurance, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… we strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in the Florence Train Station area start at just €5.00 per 24h/bag.
Book through our or mobile app (required) so that we can cover you with insurance, space availability, and our 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
Here are some ideas for making the most of your time in the Florence Train Station area now that you are free from your baggage. Some notable places to relax before a flight are Scranton Cafe, Starbucks, and Panera Bread. You can also go for a hike around Woods Bay State Nature Area, Florence Rail Trail, and Beauty Trail. And if you’re looking for a night on the town, check out Yahnis Co., R & J's, and Seminar Brewing.
Why is Bounce the best luggage storage provider in the Florence Train Station area?
✅Multiple locations near Florence Train Station✅$10,000 Bounce Guarantee on each booking to protect your belongings✅Vetted store locations to ensure trust and safety✅2 minute booking process online or via mobile app, then just walk in and check your bags in✅Thousands of 5 star reviews, hundreds of thousands of bags stored
How do I store luggage near Florence Train Station with Bounce?
You can find the closest luggage storage location to Florence Train Station really easily. . Find the shop that meets your preferences in terms of location & hours. Once you’ve chosen a location, you can book in under 2 minutes.
Space does fill up so booking before you go there is required, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags.
You’re now free to enjoy Florence Train Station and Florence without your things!
About Florence Train Station
There are four main train stations in Florence, which vary in size and proximity to the downtown area. The largest is Firenze Santa Maria Novella (Firenze SMN). Followed in smaller sizes are Firenze Campo di Marte, Firenze Rifredi Station, and Artemio Franchi Station. The primary Florence Train Station is one of Itay's busiest and sees 160,000 people every day. There are numerous locations to which you have high-speed rail access, such as Rome, Milan, Turin, Venice, Naples, Bologna, and Padua, with travel times ranging from 30 minutes to 3 hours. Right outside the doors are bus lines traveling all over Florence. From the station, you can easily venture to Piazzale Michelangelo to see stunning views of the city. Whether heading there or to another attraction in the neighborhood, be sure to utilize Bounce partner businesses nearby. Store your bags or briefcase to move around the city to work, tour, and sightsee to your heart’s content.
Fun Fact: There has been a rail station at Firenze SMN since 1848, but what you’ll see now was constructed from 1932 to 1934, displaying a classic example of Italian modernism. Cameras are welcome!
Things to Do Near Florence Train Station
Rest assured, there is no lack of things to do near the Florence Train Station. What are your interests? Take a wide variety of tours to see landmarks, gorgeous scenery, and architecture. Sample fare at several food establishments, pubs, and party places. Meander through shopping areas that are more like museums. Take a walking tour off the beaten path to see and experience “another Florence.” It's easy to appreciate the city and its history. Bounce has some suggestions to get you started on your day.
- Wander the depot and be amazed by the size of the Italian modernistic facility and absorb the unique sights and sounds
- Be in awe of incredible Palazzo Vecchio, exceptionally beautiful at night
- Admire the exterior of the Basilica of Santa Croce
- Take a walking tour to see “another Florence” that takes you to the real heart of the city
- Learn about 300 years of Florence history in an English multimedia theatre
- See one of the most famous Italian museums worldwide, the Uffizi Palace and Gallery
- Enjoy Piazza della Signoria and the classical art
- See a host of Renaissance pieces at Palazzo Pitti
Transit Options Near Florence Train Station, Florence
- ATAF or LINEA bus lines
- Tramvia or Tram T1 and T2
- Taxi service
Luggage Storage Near Florence Train Station
Florence Train Station is a busy place, located in an exciting city, to say the least! Given all there is to see in Florence, you'll want to venture out into the neighborhoods around the station to see the sights. Carrying bags around while you absorb the culture, architecture, and sounds of Florence will just slow you down. If you are local to this amazing city and are rushing from meeting to meeting, Bounce can help you out, too. Don't waste a minute struggling to carry a briefcase, extra shopping, or a heavy backpack. Download the app to locate a nearby Bounce partner and stash your stuff. Then you can make your way about Florence free from the weight of extra gear.
Luggage Storage Options Near Florence Train Station
- Taste Florence: Voted Best Food Tour by the Culinary Travel Guide, this is a great start for your experience. Benefit from the knowledge of a guide who will introduce you to the fine foods of Italy! Be sure to utilize a Bounce partner business nearby. Book a location and stash your stuff while you sample and savor the culture of the city.
- Mercato Centrale: If you like open-air markets, you’ll love the atmosphere of this cast-iron structure built in 1874. The variety of restaurants and food shops found here will keep you enthralled for hours. Bounce can stash your stuff while you feast.
- Free Tour Florence, Another Florence: Florence, truly one of the most beautiful Italian cities, has much to offer that the masses may miss. These walking tours take you to “another Florence” to treasure always. Nearby Bounce partners can store your luggage while you see every corner of the city.
- Officina Prumo Farmaceutical di Santa Maria Novella: Looking for a unique gift? Find all sorts of soaps, herbal elixirs, perfumes, and even different kinds of vinegar in this museum-like shop, started in the 16th century by Dominican friars. Let nearby Bounce partner businesses handle those bags while you shop.
- The Medici Dynasty Show: Visit this small theater for the show, tastefully done in English, and learn so much more about Italian history. Stash your bags with Bounce first to relax, learn, and become absorbed in history.
- Florence for Foodies: Get a real taste of Florence on this tour. It features wine and vinegar tasting and delicious foodie treats. Bounce nearby partner businesses will happily store your bags while you experience the culinary delights of Florence.
- The Joshua Tree Pub: If you’re looking for Italian/Irish nightlife, you simply must stop into this pub. Leave your stuff with Bounce and enjoy real homey comfort for both residents and visitors alike.
- Michelangelo Florentine Leather: Though you’ll pay more for leather items here than in the stalls or shops along the street, the quality is well worth it! Peruse and take your time making this important decision for a piece that will last a long time. Nearby Bounce partner businesses will gladly store your bags while you shop.
Get the Bounce App on your phone
Other places near Florence Train Station
Frequently asked questions
How much does it cost to store luggage near Florence Train Station?
The price for luggage storage near Florence Train Station is just €5.00/bag for the entire day.
Where can I store luggage near Florence Train Station?
There are multiple locations in the Florence Train Station area which can be booked through the Bounce platform including near Florence Regional Airport (FLO), Enterprise Rent-A-Car, and Darlington County Jetport and all over Florence.
Is it safe to store your bags near Florence Train Station?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage near Florence Train Station.
Are there storage lockers near Florence Train Station?
Yes, there are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in the Florence Train Station area. Bounce has multiple luggage storage locations nearby Florence Train Station and in the broader Florence area where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 safekeeping guarantee.
Where are the best restaurants near Florence Train Station?
The most popular restaurants to visit when near Florence Train Station are McDonald's, Cracker Barrel, and Taco Bell.
Where are the best parks and nature attractions near Florence Train Station?
Check out the nearby Ebenezer Park, Brooks-McCall Park, and Timrod Park.