How it works
Book online or on the app
Get the app and choose a convenient location. Your BounceShield™ Protection is activated upon booking online.
Head to the store
Check in by showing your confirmation to a store employee and drop off your bags.
Enjoy the day
Do whatever you’d like, then show your confirmation to pick up your stuff.
Our customers say it best
Millions of bags stored. 1M+ customers all over the world.
Good experience. My bag was safe in a luggage room. Very nice people working in this hotel.
Smooth check in and check out of our luggage and super friendly people ! Very easy and completely felt at ease my luggage was safe
Very easy to use. Took less than 5 mins for drop off and pick up. Everything was there, safe and secure!
Very easy and convenient way to store luggage. The staff were friendly and efficient. Thank you!
Easy to find, very affordable, friendly staff and secure location. Would absolutely recommend.
Just what I needed, was able to drop my bags off for a few hours and pick up late night due to their being open 24hrs. Very convenient.
Book in 3 taps
Instantly find locations nearby to drop off your luggage wherever you go.Find closest locations
Trusted by millions of customers worldwide
10,000+ locations worldwide
No matter where you go, it’s easy to find luggage storage near you.
Powered by local businesses
Our friendly partners tag and safely store your luggage in their shops.
Up to $10,000 in protection
In the unlikely event of theft, loss, or damage, your things are covered.
100% free cancellation
Change or cancel your booking anytime before check in for a full refund.
Check all the luggage storage spots in Lisbon
Love discounts and traveling?
Sign up for our newsletter to get insider travel tips and a 10% discount delivered straight to your inbox.
No spam here, just the good stuff.
How much does it cost to store luggage near Lisbon Aquarium?
The price for luggage storage near Lisbon Aquarium starts from just €4.75/bag for the entire day.
Where can I store luggage near Lisbon Aquarium?
There are multiple locations in the Lisbon Aquarium area which can be booked through the Bounce platform including near Sintra Train Station (Estação Ferroviária de Sintra), Estação Ferroviária de Queluz-Belas, and Terminal 1 and all over Lisbon.
Is it safe to store your bags near Lisbon Aquarium?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage near Lisbon Aquarium.
Are there storage lockers near Lisbon Aquarium?
Yes, there are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in the Lisbon Aquarium area. Bounce has multiple luggage storage locations nearby Lisbon Aquarium and in the broader Lisbon area where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 safekeeping guarantee.
What public transportation exists near Lisbon Aquarium?
Popular metro stations like Metro Odivelas, Metro Aeroporto (Metro Aeroporto [VM]), or Campo Grande - Metro can be used for nearby transit. When traveling within Lisbon near Lisbon Aquarium, you may be close to some bus stations: Terminal Rodoviário de Sete Rios, Terminal Rodoviário da Gare do Oriente, or Terminal TST - Gare do Oriente. If traveling by train, Cais do Sodré Train Station (Estação Ferroviária do Cais do Sodré), Entrecampos Train Station (Estação Ferroviária de Entrecampos), and Rossio Train Station (Estação Ferroviária do Rossio) are nearest to Lisbon Aquarium.
Where are the best hotel accommodations near Lisbon Aquarium?
The top-ranked middle to high-range hotels near Lisbon Aquarium are Hotel Mundial, Four Seasons Hotel Ritz Lisboa, and Star Inn Hotel Lisboa. When traveling on a budget, the best hostels near Lisbon Aquarium are Home Lisbon Hostel, Fonte Luminosa, and Sunset Destination Hostel.
Where are the best restaurants near Lisbon Aquarium?
The most popular restaurants to visit when near Lisbon Aquarium are o Mercado, Croissants Premium, and First Class Café.
Where are the best parks and nature attractions near Lisbon Aquarium?
Check out the nearby Parque da Cidade, parque Infantil do Parque da Cidade, and Parque Urbano de Via Rara.
Store your luggage around Lisbon Aquarium
Luggage storage nearby most Lisbon Aquarium hotspotsPosted
Lisbon Aquarium Luggage Storage Guide 2024
Are you wondering, “Where can I store my luggage near Lisbon Aquarium?” Perhaps you just arrived in Lisbon and need a place to store your bags near Lisbon Aquarium before you check into your hotel or AirBnB -- or maybe you just checked out and don't want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Perhaps, you're planning on shopping at Ralph Lauren, Centro Comercial Alegro Setúbal, or Fórum Montijo and need a place to store your bags. Or, you're planning on sightseeing in the Lisbon Aquarium area at Cristo Rei, Praia da Costa da Caparica, or Praia de Carcavelos and don't want to be burdened by your baggage.
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage near Lisbon Aquarium!
Luggage storage nearby Lisbon Aquarium with Bounce
Bounce is one of the largest luggage storage networks in Lisbon with multiple locations near Lisbon Aquarium.
Featured in The Boston Globe, TechCrunch and Forbes, Bounce is present in more than 2,000 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood.
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including BounceShield™ protection, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… We strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in the Lisbon Aquarium area start at just €4.75 per 24h/bag .
Book through our website or mobile app (required) to get BounceShield™ protection, guaranteed space availability and 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
Here are some ideas for making the most of your time in the Lisbon Aquarium area now that you are free from your baggage. Some notable places to relax before a flight are Dom Pastel, Miradouro de São Pedro de Alcântara, and Pastéis de Belém. You can also go for a hike around Paredão de Cascais, Passeio Marítimo de Belém, and Parque Linear Ribeirinho do Estuario do Tejo. And if you’re looking for a night on the town, check out LX Factory, Ribeira das Naus - Quiosque, and Heineken Grand Café.
Why is Bounce the best luggage storage provider in the Lisbon Aquarium area?
✅Multiple locations near Lisbon Aquarium✅$10,000 Bounce Guarantee on each booking to protect your belongings✅Vetted store locations to ensure trust and safety✅2 minute booking process online or via mobile app, then just walk in and check your bags in✅Thousands of 5 star reviews, hundreds of thousands of bags stored
How do I store luggage near Lisbon Aquarium with Bounce?
You can find the closest luggage storage location to Lisbon Aquarium really easily.Simply select a location here. Find the shop that meets your preferences in terms of location & hours. Once you’ve chosen a location, you can book in under 2 minutes.
Space does fill up so booking before you go there is required, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags.
You’re now free to enjoy Lisbon Aquarium and Lisbon without your things!
About Lisbon Aquarium
Known as the Lisbon Oceanarium, this is the largest indoor aquarium in Europe. Perhaps that's not surprising in a coastal city like Lisbon and a seafaring nation like Portugal. Occupying a commanding position on the city's waterfront, the Oceanarium welcomes around a million visitors every year.
Lisbon Aquarium has an impressive collection of aquatic species. Its main tank, a huge 180,000 cu. ft. enclosure, is home to 100 species all by itself. At a depth of 23 feet, it allows the animals to cohabit safely and gives visitors the strange feeling of walking through a teeming ocean. A particular attraction in the main tank is the massive sunfish, the world's heaviest bony fish. Lisbon is one of the only aquariums in the world that has a sunfish, so it's a rare opportunity to see this alien-looking creature.
Clown fish, devil rays, and the terrifying toothy nurse shark are all popular attractions here. But you'll also find non-fish species, such as penguins and two adorable sea otters named Micas and Mare. There's even an entire exhibit dedicated to delicate seahorses. All in all, you can easily spend a day or more enjoying the fascinating creatures of the Lisbon Aquarium.
Things to do near Lisbon Aquarium
The Oceanarium is an attraction all by itself. But outside the aquarium, the rest of this delightful city waits. You won't have to go far to experience all that Lisbon has to offer.
- Learn more about the world at Pavilhao do Conhecimento. This science museum is right across the street from the aquarium, and the interactive exhibits help you learn more about geology, biology, and the mysteries of deep space.
- Get above it all at the Vasco da Gama tower. This 476-foot skyscraper offers a stunning view of the city and the sea beside it and is the perfect place to get those important photos.
- Ride the city cable car, the Telecabine. Departing from Vasco da Gama Tower, the cable car travels over the city and up the mountain that rises behind it. Enjoy even more thrilling views as you travel above Lisbon on this popular attraction.
- Take Tram 28 through the Alfama district. Although still a functioning part of the city's transit infrastructure, this iconic yellow tram winds through the streets of one of the city's most fascinating districts. It's the perfect way to immerse yourself in the culture of the city.
- Explore Portuguese history at St. George’s Castle. Rising above the Alfama district, the history of this fortification goes all the way back to Roman times. Along with the stunning views, you’ll get a crash course in Portuguese military history and learn lots about this ancient country.
Transit options at Lisbon Aquarium
- Oriente Station is Lisbon’s main train station and is just a couple of blocks from the Oceanarium. Trains arrive here from all over Portugal, Spain, and further afield.
- The Red Line of Lisbon's Metro system also connects to Oriente station. As a result, the aquarium is easy to reach from just about any point in the city.
- Bus 26B stops just outside the aquarium. As one of the city's main attractions, there are also a number of private hop-on hop-off tour buses that can bring you to the aquarium.
Luggage storage at Lisbon Aquarium
Given its size, you could easily spend hours in Lisbon Aquarium. While there, you'll do plenty of walking. Plus, it's important to be aware that large bags are not permitted inside. For that reason, it's a good idea to drop off any heavy bags at a Bounce luggage storage location in Lisbon before you visit. No matter how long you need to store your bags, Bounce can help you find a local partner that will store your belongings safely until you're ready to pick them up.
Activities and attractions near Lisbon Aquarium
- Monastery of Jeronimos: See one of Lisbon's abundant UNESCO World Heritage sites at the Monastery of Jeronimos. The fairytale-like architecture of this building was deliberately designed as a combination of different styles from around the world to celebrate Portugal's history of exploration. It was the money generated by Portugal's vast overseas trading empire that paid for the building of this monument to Portugal's Golden Age.
- Museu do Oriente: Travel the world without leaving Portugal at the Museu do Oriente. Portugal's history of colonization in Asia is examined in this unique museum. Artifacts from Goa, Sri Lanka, China, and Japan tell the story of Portuguese exploration and explain the influence of both Portuguese culture on Asia and of Asian culture on Portugal. Note that large bags are not permitted inside the museum, so make sure you leave yours at a luggage storage shop near Lisbon aquarium before you go.
- Sintra: Take a trip to the stunning city of Sintra. Around half an hour from Lisbon, this coastal town makes the perfect place for a day trip and is an absolute must-visit. Located in a stunning mountain setting, Sintra was once the home of Portuguese royalty, and remains a beautiful and fascinating place to explore to this day. Drop off your bags and take a short train ride to Sintra to experience another side of Portugal.