How it works
Book online or on the app
Get the app and choose a convenient location. Your BounceShield™ Protection is activated upon booking online.
Head to the store
Check in by showing your confirmation to a store employee and drop off your bags.
Enjoy the day
Do whatever you’d like, then show your confirmation to pick up your stuff.
Our customers say it best
Millions of bags stored. 1M+ customers all over the world.
Good experience. My bag was safe in a luggage room. Very nice people working in this hotel.
Smooth check in and check out of our luggage and super friendly people ! Very easy and completely felt at ease my luggage was safe
Very easy to use. Took less than 5 mins for drop off and pick up. Everything was there, safe and secure!
Very easy and convenient way to store luggage. The staff were friendly and efficient. Thank you!
Easy to find, very affordable, friendly staff and secure location. Would absolutely recommend.
Just what I needed, was able to drop my bags off for a few hours and pick up late night due to their being open 24hrs. Very convenient.
Book in 3 taps
Instantly find locations nearby to drop off your luggage wherever you go.Find closest locations
Trusted by millions of customers worldwide
10,000+ locations worldwide
No matter where you go, it’s easy to find luggage storage near you.
Powered by local businesses
Our friendly partners tag and safely store your luggage in their shops.
Up to $10,000 in protection
In the unlikely event of theft, loss, or damage, your things are covered.
100% free cancellation
Change or cancel your booking anytime before check in for a full refund.
Check all the luggage storage spots in Lisbon
Love discounts and traveling?
Sign up for our newsletter to get insider travel tips and a 10% discount delivered straight to your inbox.
No spam here, just the good stuff.
How much does it cost to store luggage near Lisbon Rossio Station?
The price for luggage storage near Lisbon Rossio Station starts from just €4.75/bag for the entire day.
Where can I store luggage near Lisbon Rossio Station?
There are multiple locations in the Lisbon Rossio Station area which can be booked through the Bounce platform including near Sintra Train Station (Estação Ferroviária de Sintra), Estação Ferroviária de Queluz-Belas, and Terminal 1 and all over Lisbon.
Is it safe to store your bags near Lisbon Rossio Station?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage near Lisbon Rossio Station.
Are there storage lockers near Lisbon Rossio Station?
Yes, there are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in the Lisbon Rossio Station area. Bounce has multiple luggage storage locations nearby Lisbon Rossio Station and in the broader Lisbon area where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 safekeeping guarantee.
What public transportation exists near Lisbon Rossio Station?
Popular metro stations like Metro Odivelas, Metro Aeroporto (Metro Aeroporto [VM]), or Campo Grande - Metro can be used for nearby transit. When traveling within Lisbon near Lisbon Rossio Station, you may be close to some bus stations: Terminal Rodoviário de Sete Rios, Terminal Rodoviário da Gare do Oriente, or Terminal TST - Gare do Oriente. If traveling by train, Cais do Sodré Train Station (Estação Ferroviária do Cais do Sodré), Estação Ferroviária da Amadora, and Entrecampos Train Station (Estação Ferroviária de Entrecampos) are nearest to Lisbon Rossio Station.
Where are the best hotel accommodations near Lisbon Rossio Station?
The top-ranked middle to high-range hotels near Lisbon Rossio Station are Hotel Mundial, Four Seasons Hotel Ritz Lisboa, and Pestana Palace Hotel & National Monument. When traveling on a budget, the best hostels near Lisbon Rossio Station are Home Lisbon Hostel, Fonte Luminosa, and Sunset Destination Hostel.
Where are the best restaurants near Lisbon Rossio Station?
The most popular restaurants to visit when near Lisbon Rossio Station are Dom Pastel, Pastéis de Belém, and o Mercado.
Where are the best parks and nature attractions near Lisbon Rossio Station?
Check out the nearby Parque Eduardo VII, Jardim do Campo Grande, and Parque da Fonte Luminosa.
Store your luggage around Lisbon Rossio Station
Luggage storage nearby most Lisbon Rossio Station hotspotsPosted
Lisbon Rossio Station Luggage Storage Guide 2024
Are you wondering, “Where can I store my luggage near Lisbon Rossio Station?” Perhaps you just arrived in Lisbon and need a place to store your bags near Lisbon Rossio Station before you check into your hotel or AirBnB -- or maybe you just checked out and don't want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Perhaps, you're planning on shopping at Ralph Lauren, Centro Comercial Alegro Setúbal, or Fórum Montijo and need a place to store your bags. Or, you're planning on sightseeing in the Lisbon Rossio Station area at Praia da Costa da Caparica, Praia de Carcavelos, or Baía de Cascais and don't want to be burdened by your baggage.
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage near Lisbon Rossio Station!
Luggage storage nearby Lisbon Rossio Station with Bounce
Bounce is one of the largest luggage storage networks in Lisbon with multiple locations near Lisbon Rossio Station.
Featured in The Boston Globe, TechCrunch and Forbes, Bounce is present in more than 2,000 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood.
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including BounceShield™ protection, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… We strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in the Lisbon Rossio Station area start at just €4.75 per 24h/bag .
Book through our website or mobile app (required) to get BounceShield™ protection, guaranteed space availability and 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
Here are some ideas for making the most of your time in the Lisbon Rossio Station area now that you are free from your baggage. Some notable places to relax before a flight are Cabo da Roca, Miradouro de São Pedro de Alcântara, and Miradouro de Santa Luzia. You can also go for a hike around Paredão de Cascais, Passeio Marítimo de Belém, and Parque Linear Ribeirinho do Estuario do Tejo. And if you’re looking for a night on the town, check out LX Factory, Ribeira das Naus - Quiosque, and Heineken Grand Café.
Why is Bounce the best luggage storage provider in the Lisbon Rossio Station area?
✅Multiple locations near Lisbon Rossio Station✅$10,000 Bounce Guarantee on each booking to protect your belongings✅Vetted store locations to ensure trust and safety✅2 minute booking process online or via mobile app, then just walk in and check your bags in✅Thousands of 5 star reviews, hundreds of thousands of bags stored
How do I store luggage near Lisbon Rossio Station with Bounce?
You can find the closest luggage storage location to Lisbon Rossio Station really easily.Simply select a location here. Find the shop that meets your preferences in terms of location & hours. Once you’ve chosen a location, you can book in under 2 minutes.
Space does fill up so booking before you go there is required, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags.
You’re now free to enjoy Lisbon Rossio Station and Lisbon without your things!
About Lisbon Rossio Station
Lisbon’s Rossio Station, formerly known as the Estação Central, is Lisbon's central train station and right in the heart of town. It's a short distance from here to much of what makes a city such a popular tourist attraction, and as a result, Rossio station functions as a gateway to Lisbon for millions of passengers every year.
Rossio station was opened in 1891 and built in Rossio Square, the main public square in the heart of Lisbon. To build the station, engineers had to dig an almost two mile long tunnel under the heart of the city to allow trains to access the station. At the time, this was one of the country's most challenging engineering feats.
Over the course of its life, the station has not escaped some incidents of historical importance. In December 1918, the president of Portugal, Sidonio Pais, was assassinated in the station.
Rossio Station remains central to Lisbon and the transportation system of the entire country. In particular, the station connects Lisbon to the nearby resort town of Sintra, one of Portugal’s most visited locations.
Things to do near Lisbon Rossio Station
Because of its central location, Rossio Station is close to most of the city's popular attractions. The moment you arrive at Rossio, you'll be just steps away from some of the highlights of Lisbon. Drop off your bags and start exploring right away.
- Plunge right into the beating heart of Lisbon at Rossio square. From the station, you can't avoid the square that gave it its name, and you wouldn’t want to. This lively spot is filled with bars and restaurants and is the perfect place to grab a drink or a bite to eat and soak up the city's atmosphere.
- Delve into the history of Portugal at the Convento do Carmo. Founded in 1389, this grand convent is one of Lisbon's most impressive medieval buildings. Partially ruined by an earthquake, the atmospheric building is a great place to take photographs and has a museum explaining the history of the convent and its importance to the medieval city.
- See Lisbon’s most iconic monument at the Torre de Belem. The 16th-century tower was built to protect the port of Lisbon, and functioned as a gateway to the city and the landmark for sailors during Portugal's age of exploration.
- Immerse yourself in authentic Portuguese culture by taking tram 28. The bright yellow trams are an icon of the city, and help tourists and locals alike get around the hilly streets. Tram 28 takes passengers to the Alfama district, one of Lisbon's most charming neighborhoods, and the ride to get there is part of the fun.
- Explore the undersea world at the Oceanarium. This is the largest indoor aquarium in Europe, and is home to sharks, seahorses, rays, and other species, including the rarely-seen sunfish. It's a great place to learn more about the ocean life just off the coast of Portugal.
Transit options at Lisbon Rossio Station
- There is a shuttle bus that runs from Lisbon airport to Rossio station, taking about 45 minutes to make the journey. You can also reach Rossio Station from the airport by subway, but you will need to change lines at Alameda Station.
- Rossio has its own subway station on line Az, connecting the station with the city’s extensive subway network.
- Buses 207, 711, 732, and others all stop outside the station. Additionally, you can catch tram 24E a short walk west from Rossio.
Luggage storage in Lisbon Rossio Station
The central location of Rossio Station makes it easy to explore the city. In fact, the moment you arrive, you'll probably want to begin right away. But in a hilly city like Lisbon, you don't want to carry any more than you need to.
That's where Bounce comes in. Drop off any size bags for as long as you want at a Lisbon Rossio Station luggage storage locker, and you'll be free to wander through the enchanting city as much as you want. Pick up your bags whenever it's convenient for you and rest assured in the knowledge that Bounce will look after your belongings safely.
Activities and attractions near Lisbon Rossio Station
- Sintra: One of the things that makes Rossio Station so popular is its connection to Sintra. Regular commuter trains carry passengers to and from this coastal town. Once a royal sanctuary, Sintra combines ocean with mountains to make for a wonderful place to explore. Sweeping views from the Pena National Palace and the unique architecture of the Sintra National Palace add to the historic charm of this renowned resort.
- Caxias: If you can't wait to hit the beach, Caxias is your best bet. This small beach is easily reached by transit from Rossio station, which makes it popular with both tourists and locals alike. With that said, you can still find some tranquility at this beach, especially if you visit early in the morning. Soak up the sun on the warm sand or take a dip in the ocean to cool off, and you'll feel a long way away from the city while still remaining close to everything it has to offer.
- Troia Peninsula: For truly magnificent scenery, the Troia Peninsula is hard to beat. This 13-mile long stretch of sand can be reached by ferry, and its isolation is part of its charm. The sand beaches here seem to go on forever, and there's no better place to escape the city's heat and crowds than at this legendary getaway destination.