How It Works
Browze dozens of locations and choose the one most convenient to your plans.
Drop Off Items
Show your booking receipt - our partner will securely tag & store your luggage.
Enjoy the City
Go about your day without lugging around your things.
Per bag / day
No hidden fees, no metered timing - Easy!
Per bag / day
$5000 insurance included
Cancel free & easily if plans change
Discounts at our storage partners
Average of 4.9/5 from 1,000's of reviews
This was so cool!!!! Great service, extremely easy to use, and totally affordable! I didn't know where I'd leave my luggage while we explored San Fran, so I easily Googled luggage storage and found this company. At first it was a little odd dropping my bag off at a chocolate store, but the lady at the register was able to immediately pull up my reservation without any problems and then she put a lock on my suitcase and gave me a card to get it back with. She pushed the bag to the back of their s
Can’t believe I haven’t used this service until now. So easy & convenient. I 100% recommend.
Ching Yuan Y.
Bounce is the best luggage storage service provider in the New York. I sent an email at midnight , and I got an email back in 10 mins. They are not only solve my issue but also provide solutions. You have to try Bounce !!
I used Bounce during a recent trip to NYC, and I was pleasantly surprised at the ease and convenience of the process. To be honest, at first, I was very apprehensive. The thought of leaving your stuff at a random store, in a place where you are not from and you don't know whether is safe or not, it doesn't matter if anyone gives it a seal of approval, its difficult to be completely comfortable with the idea. However, I was very glad to be proven wrong. The place I chose was a great, clean bodega
Convenient to the Met, which does not allow luggage at coat check. Very easy check in and check out process, with lovely people at the front!
Fantastic experience with Bounce! Stored a bag at the Grand Central location and on my last day at the 9/11 Memorial location. Both locations had friendly, efficient staff that were helpful and made everything very easy. Such a great option if your hotel isn't ready or you don't want the hassle of a bag in the city. Great, safe option. Thanks Bounce!
Need Luggage Storage?
Luggage Storage Near San Diego
Store Your Luggage Around San Diego with Bounce
San Diego is a paradisiacal city in Southern California 120 miles south of Los Angeles close to the Mexican border. With a population of about 1.5-million people, it's the second-largest city in California, which means that there's a booming recreational industry offering a wealth of attractions to enjoy. Residents bask in sunshine and incredible weather year round, so there's truly no bad time to make a visit to America's Finest City from out of town. Whether you're heading to the beach, famous parks, historic landmarks, or anything in between, we invite you to store your bags with Bounce in San Diego.
If you live in San Diego and are tired of lugging your things around from work to the gym or out with friends, you can safely and conveniently store your bags with a Bounce partner. Otherwise, if you're visiting this beautiful city and need a temporary solution to store your bags, Bounce offers luggage storage in San Diego for an affordable daily rate with partners all over the city.
Luggage Storage in San Diego
As frequent travelers and city dwellers, we know that the burden of baggage is a real thing, and that's why we created Bounce. We believe that storing your bags and luggage should be convenient and accessible for locals and visitors alike in major cities nationwide. You can count on Bounce for bag and luggage storage in San Diego so you can enjoy this gem of a city without having your things dictate and derail your plans.
San Diego City Guide
Top Things to Do
Many people clamor to San Diego for its near-perfect climate and the abundance of things to do in the great outdoors. While its beaches and parks are second-to-none, there are also many other prime San Diego attractions that don't necessarily require SPF and shades. In addition to the countless attractions in California's oldest city, you're sure to enjoy the friendly smiles and hospitality happily given by the locals.
San Diego is rich with history and culture, offering a host of museums that reflect the city's past and character. When visiting, be sure not to miss the following museums in San Diego:
- Balboa Park: Balboa Park is an expansive cultural attraction that absolutely cannot be missed. It spans 1,400 acres and boasts gardens, historical buildings, theaters, and the famous San Diego Zoo, which is often cited as the best zoo in the world. Balboa Park is home to a whopping 17 museums—needless to say, numerous visits are required to experience even a fraction of what the grounds have to offer. To start, we recommend checking out the Museum of Man, the San Diego History Center, and the San Diego Museum of Art.
- USS Midway Museum: Located at Navy Pier in Downtown San Diego, the USS Midway Museum pays homage to both the country's longest-serving aircraft carrier of the 20th century as well as the city's longstanding association with the U.S. Navy at large. Visitors can enjoy over 60 exhibits, dozens of aircraft, and audio tours voiced by Midway sailors. Come here for a healthy dose of patriotism and to honor the 200,000+ veterans who sailed on this historic vessel. (Bag-check policy: All bags are subject to inspection, and there are no luggage lockers near the USS Midway Museum. To play it safe, drop your bags with at a Bounce partner nearby.)
- Maritime Museum of San Diego: This museum located on the San Diego Bay preserves one of the country's biggest collections of historic sea vessels. The crowned jewel of the Maritime Museum is the Star of India, the oldest active ship in the world. Only a short distance away from both the San Diego Airport and the USS Midway Museum, this museum is a classic San Diego tourist attraction.
San Diego offers a wide variety of shopping experiences for locals and visitors alike. Some of the most popular shopping destinations across the city include the following:
- Shops in the Gaslamp Quarter: The Gaslamp Quarter is located in the heart of Downtown San Diego, and is a charming neighborhood for dining, nightlife, and shopping. Dozens of boutiques are scattered throughout the area from which you can purchase clothes, books, souvenirs, and more from chains and independent retailers alike.
- Fashion Valley: Located in Mission Valley, Fashion Valley is the largest shopping mall in San Diego with over 200 stores. While it caters to upscale clientele with high-end stores including Gucci, Louis Vuitton, and Rolex, it also has more budget-friendly options such as H&M, Urban Outfitters, Zara, Topshop, and Topman.
- Antique District: The Ocean Beach Antique District is a charming enclave of shops selling antique and collectible treasures primarily for the home. It's a quaint destination to get a feel for laid-back San Diego vibes and camaraderie, even if you're only window shopping.
San Diego is notable in the fact that while it's largely a relaxed, no-frills beach town, it also has pockets of upmarket offerings for those feeling a bit fancy. This high-low culture surely extends to the city's culinary offerings, of which the following shouldn't be missed:
- Burritos: Unsurprisingly given its proximity to the Mexican border, San Diego boasts the highest concentration of Mexican eateries serving up the best burritos in the U.S. Award-winning favorites include the California burrito at Ortiz's Taco Shop and the carne asada burrito at La Perla Cocina Mexicana, both located in Pacific Beach.
- Upscale ocean-view restaurants: While La Jolla boasts a diverse food scene for all budgets, its oceanfront is arguably the best area in San Diego for fine dining in a serene setting. Mainstays include The Marine Room for fresh seafood and George's at the Cove for a choose-your-own culinary adventure of cocktail-minded gastropub, laid-back rooftop, and upscale indoor eatery.
- Little Italy: If you're craving some red sauce and carbs, head on over to San Diego's Little Italy for delectable Italian fare. Enjoy homemade pasta at Buon Appetito, casual delights at Mimmo's Italian Village, or seafood at Ironside Fish & Oyster.