Luggage Storage Faneuil Hall
Instantly reserve the best locations near Faneuil Hall to store your luggage for just $5.90/ day
How it works
- STEP 1
Select the most convenient location for your needs
- STEP 2
Instantly reserve your space in a few clicks
- STEP 3
Drop off items
Head to the store and show your reservation
- STEP 4
Enjoy the city
Go about your day without lugging around your things
Faneuil Hall Luggage Storage Guide 2023Posted Mar 27, 2023
Are you wondering, "Where can I store my luggage near Faneuil Hall?" Perhaps you just arrived in Boston and need a place to store your bags near Faneuil Hall before you check into your hotel or AirBnB -- or maybe you just checked out and don't want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Perhaps, you're planning on shopping at MarketStreet Lynnfield, Legacy Place, or Burlington Mall and need a place to store your bags. Or, you're planning on planning on at Cat Rock Park, Nahant Beach, or Revere Beach .
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage near Faneuil Hall!
Luggage storage nearby Faneuil Hall with Bounce
Bounce is one of the largest luggage storage networks in Boston with multiple locations near Faneuil Hall.
Featured in , Bounce is present in more than 100 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood.
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including insurance, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… we strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in the Faneuil Hall area start at just $5.90 per 24h/bag.
Book through our or mobile app (required) so that we can cover you with insurance, space availability, and our 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
Here are some ideas for making the most of your time in the Faneuil Hall area now that you are free from your baggage. Some notable places to relax before a flight are Target T2693 Braintree, The Arnold Arboretum of Harvard University, and Franklin Park Zoo. You can also go for a hike around Harold Parker State Forest, Webster Woods, and Salem Maritime National Historic Site. And if you’re looking for a night on the town, check out Lucca Restaurant & Bar, House of Blues Boston, and Foundation Room.
Why is Bounce the best luggage storage provider in the Faneuil Hall area?
✅Multiple locations near Faneuil Hall✅$10,000 Bounce Guarantee on each booking to protect your belongings✅Vetted store locations to ensure trust and safety✅2 minute booking process online or via mobile app, then just walk in and check your bags in✅Thousands of 5 star reviews, hundreds of thousands of bags stored
How do I store luggage near Faneuil Hall with Bounce?
You can find the closest luggage storage location to Faneuil Hall really easily. . Find the shop that meets your preferences in terms of location & hours. Once you’ve chosen a location, you can book in under 2 minutes.
Space does fill up so booking before you go there is required, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags.
You’re now free to enjoy Faneuil Hall and Boston without your things!
See all luggage storage spots in Boston!View Locations
Find things to do and guides in Boston!View City
About Faneuil Hall
The Faneuil Hall is an iconic marketplace located near Boston’s Government Center and is one of the city’s most popular tourist attractions. Also known as the “Cradle of Liberty,” it once served as a meeting place where grievances such as the “Boston Massacre” and the Stamp Act were discussed. Before the American Revolution, Faneuil Hall was a booming business hub as well. At present, locals and visitors head over to Faneuil Hall to explore the historic buildings, see the stunning walkways and check out the shops and bars in the area. If you want to explore the sight with ease, look for a Bounce partner nearby and store your luggage there.
Fun fact: The “tea crisis” meeting involving Patriots like Samuel Adams was held at the hall in 1773, which eventually led to the culmination of the Boston Tea Party.
Things to Do in and near Faneuil Hall
With a background that’s ingrained in American history, it’s not really a surprise that Faneuil Hall has become one of Boston’s must-see sites. Additionally, the marketplace has so much to offer to both locals and visitors of Beantown. These are some of the best things to experience in Faneuil Hall and the surrounding areas.
- Check out all the vendors and shops found within Quincy Market.
- Try out some of the amazing food in over 30 stalls within Faneuil Hall. Some of the most popular include Boston & Maine Fish Company and Boston Chowda.
- Shop until you drop in Faneuil Hall, where you can find everything from souvenirs and specialty items to well-known brands such as Ann Taylor and Sephora.
- Join one of the historic walking tours to learn more about the history of Faneuil Hall.
- Visit the New England Aquarium, which is a 5-minute walk from Faneuil Hall, where you can see some amazing marine wildlife.
- Check out Cheers Bar, a replica of the bar from the television show of the same name.
- Get a taste of Italian culture at the North End, a neighborhood known as Boston’s “Little Italy.”
Transit Options in Faneuil Hall
- MBTA Bus (Bus 7, 55)
- MBTA Transit (Blue Line, Red Line, Green Line, Orange Line, Commuter Rail)
Luggage Storage near Faneuil Hall
Faneuil Hall presents locals and tourists with numerous options for entertainment, shopping, dining, and activities. While the marketplace itself is already packed with things to do, there are several other sites and attractions within the city that you absolutely shouldn’t miss. Take away the trouble that comes with hauling a big bag around by using any of Bounce’s storage partners within Boston.
Luggage Storage Options near Faneuil Hall
- Freedom Trail: No doubt one of Boston’s most famous spots, this 2.5-mile path goes through the city’s downtown area and passes by 16 historic landmarks within Boston. Avoid having to carry a big bag when exploring Freedom Trail by utilizing Bounce’s self-storage service.
- Boston Public Garden: Located in the heart of Boston, this public park was the first-ever public botanical garden in the United States. Leave your things with Bounce so you can relax and enjoy some downtime at the park.
- Museum of Fine Arts: Home to over 450,000 artworks, including Classical collections and French Impressionist paintings, the Museum of Fine Art is an attraction that you shouldn’t miss when in Boston. Since oversized bags are not allowed inside the museum, you can find the nearest Bounce location and stow your luggage there.
- Beacon Hill: Said to be the prettiest neighborhood in Boston, Beacon Hill boasts an incredible style that merges Greek Revival and Federal architecture. For a hassle-free experience, locate a Bounce partner within the community and store your things there.
- Fenway Park: Baseball is deep-seated in Boston’s culture, and Fenway Park is the best place to learn more about “America’s National Pastime.” Leave your big bag or luggage with Bounce to maximize your tour around the stadium.
- USS Constitution: This historic vessel, which is docked at the Boston National Historical Park, is available for public viewing and tells about the ship’s exciting history. Before you visit, drop off your bag at a Bounce location nearby.
- Samuel Adams Brewery: This beloved Boston brewery is named after the Revolutionary leader and offers tours for guests who want to learn about the brewing process and drink a few pints. Since it is located outside the city center, it would be best to store your bag with Bounce before heading off to the brewery.
- Boston Tea Party Ships & Museum: This unique floating museum is home to some historic artifacts and offers a multi-sensory experience for its guests. Large bags are prohibited inside the facility, and there are no lockers available for storage. Instead, you can stow your luggage at a Bounce location nearby.
Get the Bounce App on your phone
Other places near Faneuil Hall
Frequently asked questions
How much does it cost to store luggage near Faneuil Hall?
The price for luggage storage near Faneuil Hall is just $5.90/bag for the entire day.
Where can I store luggage near Faneuil Hall?
There are multiple locations in the Faneuil Hall area which can be booked through the Bounce platform including near Terminal E, Satellite Concourse A, and Unified Rental Car Center and all over Boston.
Is it safe to store your bags near Faneuil Hall?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage near Faneuil Hall.
Are there storage lockers near Faneuil Hall?
Yes, there are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in the Faneuil Hall area. Bounce has multiple luggage storage locations nearby Faneuil Hall and in the broader Boston area where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 safekeeping guarantee.
What public transportation exists near Faneuil Hall?
Popular metro stations like Porter Square MBTA Station, MBTA Andrew Station, or Copley Station can be used for nearby transit. When traveling within Boston near Faneuil Hall, you may be close to some bus stations: South Station Bus Terminal, Logan Express, or MBTA Cabot Bus Garage. If traveling by train, MBTA North Station, Oak Grove Station, and MBTA Sullivan Square Station are nearest to Faneuil Hall.
Where are the best hotel accommodations near Faneuil Hall?
The top-ranked middle to high-range hotels near Faneuil Hall are Boston Park Plaza, Omni Boston Hotel at the Seaport, and The Westin Boston Waterfront. When traveling on a budget, the best hostels near Faneuil Hall are Hostelling International Boston, YMCA of Greater Boston, and Farrington Inn Boarding House.
Where are the best restaurants near Faneuil Hall?
The most popular restaurants to visit when near Faneuil Hall are McDonald's, Mike's Donuts, and Burger King.
Where are the best parks and nature attractions near Faneuil Hall?
Check out the nearby Boston Common, Boston Public Garden, and Franklin Park.