Luggage Storage Rowes Wharf
Instantly reserve the best locations near Rowes Wharf to store your luggage for just $5.90/ day
How it works
- STEP 1
Select the most convenient location for your needs
- STEP 2
Instantly reserve your space in a few clicks
- STEP 3
Drop off items
Head to the store and show your reservation
- STEP 4
Enjoy the city
Go about your day without lugging around your things
Rowes Wharf Luggage Storage Guide 2023Posted Mar 27, 2023
Are you wondering, "Where can I store my luggage near Rowes Wharf?" Perhaps you just arrived in Boston and need a place to store your bags near Rowes Wharf before you check into your hotel or AirBnB -- or maybe you just checked out and don't want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Perhaps, you're planning on shopping at MarketStreet Lynnfield, Legacy Place, or Burlington Mall and need a place to store your bags. Or, you're planning on planning on at Cat Rock Park, Nahant Beach, or Revere Beach .
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage near Rowes Wharf!
Luggage storage nearby Rowes Wharf with Bounce
Bounce is one of the largest luggage storage networks in Boston with multiple locations near Rowes Wharf.
Featured in , Bounce is present in more than 100 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood.
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including insurance, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… we strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in the Rowes Wharf area start at just $5.90 per 24h/bag.
Book through our or mobile app (required) so that we can cover you with insurance, space availability, and our 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
Here are some ideas for making the most of your time in the Rowes Wharf area now that you are free from your baggage. Some notable places to relax before a flight are Target T2693 Braintree, The Arnold Arboretum of Harvard University, and Franklin Park Zoo. You can also go for a hike around Harold Parker State Forest, Webster Woods, and Salem Maritime National Historic Site. And if you’re looking for a night on the town, check out Lucca Restaurant & Bar, House of Blues Boston, and Foundation Room.
Why is Bounce the best luggage storage provider in the Rowes Wharf area?
✅Multiple locations near Rowes Wharf✅$10,000 Bounce Guarantee on each booking to protect your belongings✅Vetted store locations to ensure trust and safety✅2 minute booking process online or via mobile app, then just walk in and check your bags in✅Thousands of 5 star reviews, hundreds of thousands of bags stored
How do I store luggage near Rowes Wharf with Bounce?
You can find the closest luggage storage location to Rowes Wharf really easily. . Find the shop that meets your preferences in terms of location & hours. Once you’ve chosen a location, you can book in under 2 minutes.
Space does fill up so booking before you go there is required, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags.
You’re now free to enjoy Rowes Wharf and Boston without your things!
See all luggage storage spots in Boston!View Locations
Find things to do and guides in Boston!View City
About Rowes Wharf
The historic city of Boston draws tourists from all over the world. Rowes Wharf sees many of these tourists as they meander down the pier enjoying the fresh sea air, the quaint shops, and fantastic eateries. This landmark in the Boston Harbor area sits in the area that was once the South Battery neighborhood. The South Battery neighborhood, as many may know, was home to some of the first settlers in the 17th century. The community thrived until its citizens began moving farther inland, and, eventually, the area needed revitalization.
John Rowe, a property developer and merchant, established the first part of Rowes Wharf, which was mainly an industrial district. Today, this thriving district is still home to industrial businesses, but restaurants, shops, and attractions have pushed their way in to create an atmosphere of thriving capitalism. Locals and tourists flock to Rowes Wharf for fresh seafood, aromatic wines and coffees, and unique boutiques. Tours of all kinds are available for people to fully experience all the site has to offer. While here, don’t be held back from experiencing things by heavy baggage, find a Bounce location, and secure your bags short-term.
Things to do in Rowes Wharf
When visiting Boston, don't miss this iconic neighborhood. Rowes Wharf is something that must be experienced to truly understand the atmosphere here. Packed with one-of-a-kind shops, great restaurants, and fantastic attractions, Rowes Wharf is the perfect place to explore when in Boston.
Breathe in the fresh sea air and listen to the hum of locals and tourists milling around together. It can be a bit daunting to try and figure out what to do while on Rowes Wharf, Bounce has a few ideas to get you started.
- Eat at a seaside diner and watch the constant wave of activity as people move from place to place
- Here is your chance to have a true high tea, so take an afternoon and find a tea room or restaurant that offers this delectable tradition
- Take a stroll along the harbor and then do some window shopping, admiring the wares provided by shops and even bakeries
- Sign up for an “Off the Eaten Path” tour where you will eat your way through some of Boston’s most historic restaurants
- Not known for being wine savvy, Boston still knows how to pick the best wines, so sign up for a wine tour
- Proclaiming Boston style pizza as the best pizza ever will get you several cheers in Boston but just as many jeers anywhere else; try the Boston Pizza Tour and decide for yourself if it is truly the best
- Visit Brewer’s Alley at Rowes Wharf and marvel at this unique beer garden that features different breweries each week
- Drop into the Boston Tea Party Ships and Museum filled with live reenactments, old artifacts, and hands-on exhibits plus a tearoom that serves high tea
Transit Options in Rowes Wharf
- Bus 93, 501, 556, SL4
- Subway: Red Line, Blue Line
- Train: Greenbush Line, Fitchburg Line, Framingham/Worcester Line
Luggage Storage near Rowes Wharf
Rowes Wharf is a trendy place no matter what time of day, and that leads to a lot of people vying for prime spots along the sidewalks. Being weighed down with big bulky luggage will put you at a disadvantage and make you not so popular as you push your way through the crowds. It will also make you a prime target for pickpockets.
Don’t be caught toting your luggage through the streets of Boston, especially at Rowes Wharf. Find a Bounce location and store your bags short-term while you have a look around. Bounce is the ideal luggage storage solution while visiting Rowes Wharf.
Luggage Storage Options near Rowes Wharf
- Rowes Wharf Sea Grille: This is truly harbor-side dining at its very best. Ask for a table on the outdoor terrace and enjoy the lively music as it plays during the summer months. Fresh seafood transformed into innovative dishes and paired perfectly with enticing cocktails makes this the place to go. Leave your bags with Bounce for a worry-free evening of wining and dining.
- High Tea At Rowes Wharf: The Rowes Wharf Sea Grille is transformed each afternoon for high tea service. Enjoy delectable pastries and finger sandwiches and flavorful teas while looking out over Boston Harbor. Don’t drag your bulky baggage along for tea; let it rest with Bounce for safe-keeping.
- The Marina at Rowes Wharf: You do not have to be a boating enthusiast to see the magnificence of this marina. Luxury yachts come here to dock. Walk through the marina and marvel at the elegance of the yachts, each one seemingly more luxurious than the next. Stow your baggage at a Bounce location to keep them from becoming water-logged at the marina.
- Fanueil Hall Marketplace: This shopping center is a must-see when in the Boston area. In downtown Boston, Fanueil Hall Marketplace has shops, restaurants, offices, and a promenade where you can stroll in the fresh sea air. Have the freedom to shop and dine without dragging along heavy or bulky bags. Leave your bags at a Bounce location to keep them safe.
- Freedom Trail: Take a stroll through downtown Boston on what is known as the Freedom Trail, which takes you back through history and showcases 16 different historic sites. You will not want to make the two-and-a-half mile journey while lugging your bags with you. There is a Bounce location nearby to keep your bags safe.
- Duck Tours: How would you like to sit inside a duck and take a tour of the city? Okay, so it is not a real duck but an amphibious vehicle that can drive on land or swim through the harbor. At the same time, a tour guide narrates the history of many Boston landmarks. Space is limited on the duck, so let Bounce hold onto your bags.
- New England Aquarium: Come to the IMAX Theater before heading into the main aquarium. You can even check out the New England Aquarium Whale Watch in hopes of seeing one of these majestic creatures out at sea. While in the aquarium interact with marine life and be amazed by their movements within their different habitats. Large bags are not allowed inside the aquarium, so let Bounce watch your baggage while you explore Boston.
- Boston Public Gardens: Nature lovers will flock to the gardens and thoroughly enjoy the beauty of these meticulously maintained gardens. There are over 80 different plant species here for you to enjoy. Bring your camera but leave your bags at a nearby Bounce location.
- USS Constitution Museum: This museum sits at the end of the Freedom Trail and is next to the USS Constitution ship, which is now retired from the navy. Learn more about the ship’s history and the general history of the navy. Bulky bags will be a nuisance when visiting this museum, so let Bounce take care of your bags for you.
Get the Bounce App on your phone
Other places near Rowes Wharf
Frequently asked questions
How much does it cost to store luggage near Rowes Wharf?
The price for luggage storage near Rowes Wharf is just $5.90/bag for the entire day.
Where can I store luggage near Rowes Wharf?
There are multiple locations in the Rowes Wharf area which can be booked through the Bounce platform including near jetBlue Airways, Terminal E, and Satellite Concourse A and all over Boston.
Is it safe to store your bags near Rowes Wharf?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage near Rowes Wharf.
Are there storage lockers near Rowes Wharf?
Yes, there are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in the Rowes Wharf area. Bounce has multiple luggage storage locations nearby Rowes Wharf and in the broader Boston area where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 safekeeping guarantee.
What public transportation exists near Rowes Wharf?
Popular metro stations like Porter Square MBTA Station, MBTA Andrew Station, or Copley Station can be used for nearby transit. When traveling within Boston near Rowes Wharf, you may be close to some bus stations: South Station Bus Terminal, Logan Express, or MBTA Cabot Bus Garage. If traveling by train, MBTA North Station, Oak Grove Station, and MBTA Sullivan Square Station are nearest to Rowes Wharf.
Where are the best hotel accommodations near Rowes Wharf?
The top-ranked middle to high-range hotels near Rowes Wharf are Boston Park Plaza, Omni Boston Hotel at the Seaport, and The Westin Boston Waterfront. When traveling on a budget, the best hostels near Rowes Wharf are Hostelling International Boston, YMCA of Greater Boston, and Farrington Inn Boarding House.
Where are the best restaurants near Rowes Wharf?
The most popular restaurants to visit when near Rowes Wharf are McDonald's, Mike's Donuts, and Burger King.
Where are the best parks and nature attractions near Rowes Wharf?
Check out the nearby Boston Common, Boston Public Garden, and Franklin Park.