Luggage Storage Salem, MA
Instantly reserve the best locations near Salem, MA to store your luggage for just $5.90/ day
How it works
- STEP 1
Select the most convenient location for your needs
- STEP 2
Instantly reserve your space in a few clicks
- STEP 3
Drop off items
Head to the store and show your reservation
- STEP 4
Enjoy the city
Go about your day without lugging around your things
Salem, MA Luggage Storage Guide 2023Posted Mar 27, 2023
Are you wondering, "Where can I store my luggage near Salem, MA?" Perhaps you just arrived in Boston and need a place to store your bags near Salem, MA before you check into your hotel or AirBnB -- or maybe you just checked out and don't want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Perhaps, you're planning on shopping at MarketStreet Lynnfield, Redstone Shopping Center, or Burlington Mall and need a place to store your bags. Or, you're planning on planning on at Nahant Beach, Faneuil Hall Building, or Boston Common .
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage near Salem, MA!
Luggage storage nearby Salem, MA with Bounce
Bounce is one of the largest luggage storage networks in Boston with multiple locations near Salem, MA.
Featured in , Bounce is present in more than 100 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood.
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including insurance, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… we strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in the Salem, MA area start at just $5.90 per 24h/bag.
Book through our or mobile app (required) so that we can cover you with insurance, space availability, and our 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
Here are some ideas for making the most of your time in the Salem, MA area now that you are free from your baggage. Some notable places to relax before a flight are The Arnold Arboretum of Harvard University, Franklin Park Zoo, and Mike's Donuts. You can also go for a hike around Artichoke Trails, Boston Public Garden, and Harold Parker State Forest. And if you’re looking for a night on the town, check out Anchor Pub & Grille, Buffalo Wild Wings, and Lucky Dog.
Why is Bounce the best luggage storage provider in the Salem, MA area?
✅Multiple locations near Salem, MA✅$10,000 Bounce Guarantee on each booking to protect your belongings✅Vetted store locations to ensure trust and safety✅2 minute booking process online or via mobile app, then just walk in and check your bags in✅Thousands of 5 star reviews, hundreds of thousands of bags stored
How do I store luggage near Salem, MA with Bounce?
You can find the closest luggage storage location to Salem, MA really easily. . Find the shop that meets your preferences in terms of location & hours. Once you’ve chosen a location, you can book in under 2 minutes.
Space does fill up so booking before you go there is required, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags.
You’re now free to enjoy Salem, MA and Boston without your things!
See all luggage storage spots in Boston!View Locations
Find things to do and guides in Boston!View City
Salem is synonymous with witches, but there is plenty of magic still at work in this Massachusetts town. Drop off your bags at a Bounce luggage storage and explore the old-world charm of Salem, and you’ll feel it casting its spell over you too.
Located on the eastern seaboard, Salem is one of the oldest towns in the United States and was one of the most important ports in early American history. Originally the site of a Native American village, the town was occupied by European settlers as far back as 1626. Named after the biblical city of Shalem, the town began its life as a stronghold of Puritans, religious fundamentalists who came to the New World to practice their faith unimpeded.
Salem’s religious culture took a dark turn in 1692 during the witch trials that are still the first thing most people remember about the town. Nineteen people were executed for witchcraft, and a 20th died during an attempt to force a confession. This dark chapter in the city’s history is now commemorated by, among other things, the city’s month-long Halloween celebration, which has made it one of the best places in the world to enjoy this holiday.
Modern Salem doesn’t shy away from its past. And the rich history of the town has left it with plenty of fascinating monuments and museums to explore. But there’s more to Salem than witches and history. This Massachusetts town has something to offer just about everyone.
Things to do in Salem, MA
Don’t worry; there will be witches. Salem’s infamous trials remain the city’s main claim to fame and bring in tourist dollars to this day. But look a little deeper, and you’ll find more to enjoy than pointy hats and black cats. Still, it couldn’t hurt to work on your witch cackle before you visit.
- Learn more about Salem’s infamous past at the Salem Witch Museum. This imposing building uses manikins and sound and light effects to tell the disturbing story of the 1692 witch trials. It’s the best place to visit to learn about why the trials happened and why the belief in witchcraft was so prevalent at the time.
- Celebrate Salem’s seafaring past at the Salem Maritime National Historic Site. Here, you can explore historic port buildings and see a replica sailing ship from the heyday of Salem’s importance as a port.
- Explore history firsthand at the Burying Point. This atmospheric cemetery was founded in 1637, and a walk through the ancient headstones will remind you of the many generations that have lived and died in this historic place.
- Experience culture at the Peabody Essex Museum. This stunning museum and art gallery is dedicated to American and Asian art, and also delves into the history of Salem as a major trading port for items around the world. It’s a great place to see art you might not have expected to find in New England.
- Stretch your legs at Winter Island. Connected to Salem by a causeway, this island is home to historic buildings from Salem’s long past. But it’s also a great place to take a walk and enjoy stunning views of the ocean.
Transit options in Salem, MA
- The nearest major airport to Salem is in Boston. A train connects the two cities, taking around 30 minutes to make the journey.
- You can also take a bus from Boston to Salem. Line 450 takes around 15 minutes to travel from Central Boston to the center of Salem.
- Due to its age, Salem is a very walkable city. However, if you want to give your feet a break, the Salem Trolley takes you to the main points of interest in town and makes it easy to get around.
Luggage storage in Salem, MA
Salem was laid out long before cars were invented, and so the city is easy to get around on foot. However, carrying more than you need to will only make things harder on yourself. That’s where Bounce comes in. Drop off your bags at a Salem luggage storage, and Bounce will make sure your things are safely looked after until you’re ready to pick them up again. Travel doesn’t get much easier than that.
Activities and attractions near Salem, MA
- Explore the natural beauty of New England on the Misery Islands. Don’t let the name put you off; these islands off the coast of Salem are actually a very pleasant place to visit. Great Misery Island was once the location of an early 20th century amusement park, and though the park is now gone, the expansive ocean views remain the same. These and the abundant hiking trails make the islands well worth exploring on a short boat ride from Salem. Don’t forget to drop off your bags at a Bounce luggage storage in Salem so that you won’t have to worry about carrying too much while you explore the islands.
- If you’re traveling with kids, Salem’s focus on historical attractions can lead to some family strife. However, just outside Boston, Legoland offers a more family-friendly way to spend some time. This massive theme park offers rides, games, and of course, the famous constructive toy itself. In fact, there’s so much to do here that it won’t be just the kids who have a great time. You may find yourself rediscovering your own childhood love for Lego when you visit. Note that large bags are not allowed inside the theme park, so make sure to drop yours off at a Bounce luggage storage before you visit.
- On your way to or from Salem, chances are good that you’ll pass through Boston anyway. You shouldn’t pass up a chance to experience one of America’s great cities for yourself. Famous for its harbor, sport teams, its unique culture, and more and more these days, its cuisine, Boston is a great place to visit for lovers of the arts, culture, sports, history, and just about anything else. Drop off your bags at a Bounce luggage storage so you can spend at least a few days in this city getting to grips with all it has to offer.
Luggage Storage In Marblehead, MA
While you're visiting Salem, why not take the short journey over to Marblehead and explore more of the local area's historic attractions? Just a 10-minute drive from Salem, Marblehead sits on the Massachusetts coast. You can take a stroll along the local beaches and watch the yachts, or even hire a kayak and enjoy the view of the town from the water. Or, if you're interested in American history, drop your bags off at one of our Marblehead luggage storage spots and pay a visit to Abbot Hall, the Jeremiah Lee Mansion, and the Old Powder House to learn more about the town's fascinating past.
Get the Bounce App on your phone
Other places near Salem, MA
Frequently asked questions
How much does it cost to store luggage near Salem, MA?
The price for luggage storage near Salem, MA is just $5.90/bag for the entire day.
Where can I store luggage near Salem, MA?
There are multiple locations in the Salem, MA area which can be booked through the Bounce platform including near jetBlue Airways, Terminal E, and MBTA North Station and all over Boston.
Is it safe to store your bags near Salem, MA?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage near Salem, MA.
Are there storage lockers near Salem, MA?
Yes, there are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in the Salem, MA area. Bounce has multiple luggage storage locations nearby Salem, MA and in the broader Boston area where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 safekeeping guarantee.
Where are the best hotel accommodations near Salem, MA?
The top-ranked middle to high-range hotels near Salem, MA are Holiday Inn & Suites Boston-Peabody, an IHG Hotel, Harbor Light Inn, and Salem Waterfront Hotel & Suites. When traveling on a budget, the best hostels near Salem, MA are Lcdhc.
Where are the best restaurants near Salem, MA?
The most popular restaurants to visit when near Salem, MA are McDonald's and The Cheesecake Factory.
Where are the best parks and nature attractions near Salem, MA?
Check out the nearby Gerry Playground, Salem Maritime National Historic Site, and Salem Common.