How it works
Book online or on the app
Get the app and choose a convenient location. Your BounceShield™ Protection is activated upon booking online.
Head to the store
Check in by showing your confirmation to a store employee and drop off your bags.
Enjoy the day
Do whatever you’d like, then show your confirmation to pick up your stuff.
Our customers say it best
Millions of bags stored. 1M+ customers all over the world.
Good experience. My bag was safe in a luggage room. Very nice people working in this hotel.
Smooth check in and check out of our luggage and super friendly people ! Very easy and completely felt at ease my luggage was safe
Very easy to use. Took less than 5 mins for drop off and pick up. Everything was there, safe and secure!
Very easy and convenient way to store luggage. The staff were friendly and efficient. Thank you!
Easy to find, very affordable, friendly staff and secure location. Would absolutely recommend.
Just what I needed, was able to drop my bags off for a few hours and pick up late night due to their being open 24hrs. Very convenient.
Book in 3 taps
Instantly find locations nearby to drop off your luggage wherever you go.Find closest locations
Trusted by millions of customers worldwide
10,000+ locations worldwide
No matter where you go, it’s easy to find luggage storage near you.
Powered by local businesses
Our friendly partners tag and safely store your luggage in their shops.
Up to $10,000 in protection
In the unlikely event of theft, loss, or damage, your things are covered.
100% free cancellation
Change or cancel your booking anytime before check in for a full refund.
Check all the luggage storage spots in Chicago
Love discounts and traveling?
Sign up for our newsletter to get insider travel tips and a 10% discount delivered straight to your inbox.
No spam here, just the good stuff.
How much does it cost to store luggage near Greyhound Chicago?
The price for luggage storage near Greyhound Chicago starts from just $5.90/bag for the entire day.
Where can I store luggage near Greyhound Chicago?
There are multiple locations in the Greyhound Chicago area which can be booked through the Bounce platform including near Metra, Terminal 1, and Concourse B and all over Chicago.
Is it safe to store your bags near Greyhound Chicago?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage near Greyhound Chicago.
Are there storage lockers near Greyhound Chicago?
Yes, there are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in the Greyhound Chicago area. Bounce has multiple luggage storage locations nearby Greyhound Chicago and in the broader Chicago area where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 safekeeping guarantee.
What public transportation exists near Greyhound Chicago?
Popular metro stations like CTA - Belmont, CTA - Chicago, or CTA - Monroe can be used for nearby transit. When traveling within Chicago near Greyhound Chicago, you may be close to some bus stations: CTA - 47th and Lake Park Terminal, CTA Bus Stop 1313, or Cta Bus Stop 1157. If traveling by train, Jamba Union Station / Chicago, Ogilvie Transportation Center, and Metra - LaSalle Street are nearest to Greyhound Chicago.
Where are the best hotel accommodations near Greyhound Chicago?
The top-ranked middle to high-range hotels near Greyhound Chicago are Hyatt Regency Chicago, Sheraton Grand Chicago, and Hyatt Regency McCormick Place. When traveling on a budget, the best hostels near Greyhound Chicago are Chicago Getaway Hostel, The Pilsen Art House, and Hostelling International Chicago.
Where are the best restaurants near Greyhound Chicago?
The most popular restaurants to visit when near Greyhound Chicago are Portillo's, Portillo's Hot Dogs, and McDonald's.
Where are the best parks and nature attractions near Greyhound Chicago?
Check out the nearby Grant Park, Bloomingdale Trail — The 606, and Washington Park.
Store your luggage around Greyhound Chicago
Luggage storage nearby most Greyhound Chicago hotspotsPosted
Greyhound Chicago Luggage Storage Guide 2024
Are you wondering, “Where can I store my luggage near Greyhound Chicago?” Perhaps you just arrived in Chicago and need a place to store your bags near Greyhound Chicago before you check into your hotel or AirBnB -- or maybe you just checked out and don't want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Perhaps, you're planning on shopping at Cermak Plaza Merchants Association Inc., Yorktown Center, or Northbrook Court and need a place to store your bags. Or, you're planning on sightseeing in the Greyhound Chicago area at Ned Brown Forest Preserve, Jackson Park, or West Englewood Neighborhood and don't want to be burdened by your baggage.
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage near Greyhound Chicago!
Luggage storage nearby Greyhound Chicago with Bounce
Bounce is one of the largest luggage storage networks in Chicago with multiple locations near Greyhound Chicago.
Featured in The Boston Globe, TechCrunch and Forbes, Bounce is present in more than 2,000 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood.
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including BounceShield™ protection, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… We strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in the Greyhound Chicago area start at just $5.90 per 24h/bag .
Book through our website or mobile app (required) to get BounceShield™ protection, guaranteed space availability and 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
Here are some ideas for making the most of your time in the Greyhound Chicago area now that you are free from your baggage. Some notable places to relax before a flight are Chicago Botanic Garden, Starbucks, and Panera Bread. You can also go for a hike around Swallow Cliff Woods, Schiller Woods, and Waterfall Glen Cass Street Entrance. And if you’re looking for a night on the town, check out LH Rooftop, Sidetrack, and Los Globos.
Why is Bounce the best luggage storage provider in the Greyhound Chicago area?
✅Multiple locations near Greyhound Chicago✅$10,000 Bounce Guarantee on each booking to protect your belongings✅Vetted store locations to ensure trust and safety✅2 minute booking process online or via mobile app, then just walk in and check your bags in✅Thousands of 5 star reviews, hundreds of thousands of bags stored
How do I store luggage near Greyhound Chicago with Bounce?
You can find the closest luggage storage location to Greyhound Chicago really easily.Simply select a location here. Find the shop that meets your preferences in terms of location & hours. Once you’ve chosen a location, you can book in under 2 minutes.
Space does fill up so booking before you go there is required, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags.
You’re now free to enjoy Greyhound Chicago and Chicago without your things!
As a bus service that is well known nationwide, Greyhound Chicago has its main terminal on Harrison Street. Just a few blocks southwest of Chicago Union Station, this Greyhound location is a bustling terminal in a busy neighborhood. With lines that flow throughout the infrastructure in an intricate web, visitors and day-to-day workers who live in Chicago can utilize the bus service. Although the convenience of the bus service is wonderful, just like any other transportation options, there can be wait times as buses come and go. Thankfully, Chicago is a city that is bursting at the seams with amazing things to see and do! Take a moment to look around and find activities that will make the trip even more worthwhile, all while you wait for your bus to arrive. To help simplify things even further, locate a Bounce nearby to drop off any large baggage that you may not want to cart around the city while you explore. Big bags and non-essentials can be kept securely with our storage partners while you enjoy your time here.
Things to Do Near Greyhound Chicago
Chicago has plenty of excellent options to keep you busy while you await a bus or passenger. From parks to high towers that allow for a beautiful view of Chicago, there is plenty to experience nearby to help the time fly by.
- Stroll through parks such as Millennium Park and get some fresh air, experience nature within the area, and relax before your trip
- Explore the large Merchant Mart and swing by the food court to grab some lunch before heading back out to explore Chicago
- If the food court doesn’t tickle your fancy, head over to a nearby pizzeria or brewery to enjoy pizza or sandwiches
- Visit shops within the area to find a unique souvenir or gift for a loved one
- Lose track of time as you meander through neighborhoods
- Spend time near Clark Lake and capture some beautiful photos as well as fresh air
- Visit one of the many museums in the area, such as the American Writers Museum
- Take pictures of impressive sculptures and other art pieces, such as the Cloud Gate
- Spend some time learning new techniques at the Museum of Contemporary Photography
- Check out the Harold Washington Library to find your next page-turner.
Transit Options Near Greyhound
- American United Taxi Service
- Amtrak at the Union Station
- Metra Commuter Rail
- Chicago Transit Authority Bus
Luggage Storage Near Greyhound
If you are visiting the Greyhound Station in Chicago, there is a good chance that luggage is visiting along with you. If you don’t feel like carrying all of your bags along for the ride, Bounce is nearby to ensure that you have a safe and secure option for storing your stuff while you look around. Our mission is to make sure that both visitors and locals in Chicago have an easy to book storage option they can trust. Looking for a place to stash your work items before heading out for the evening? Need to stow your parcels while you continue shopping? Simply find a Bounce partner near Greyhound on Harrison Street. Feel confident knowing that while you are off having a good time, your bags are safe in good hands.
Luggage Storage Options Near Greyhound
- Skydeck: Overcome the fear of heights and see the city with a bird’s eye view. Leave your bags with Bounce to free up your hands so you can hold on to something tightly if need be!
- Shedd Aquarium: For a fun and exciting experience, head over to this aquarium while waiting for your bus to arrive. Due to crowds, be sure to leave any large bags with Bounce as you enjoy this activity.
- Field Museum of Natural History: Spend time enjoying all of the exhibits this museum has to offer. It’s a great way to help the time pass and isn’t too far from the station. With a lot of walking to do, leave big bags with Bounce to make movement easier.
- Cloud Gate: Located in Millennium Park, this amazing sculpture is a must-see. Take photos here and just appreciate its beauty. To free up your hands, locate Bounce nearby to leave your bags.
- Elly’s Pancake House: Drop non-essentials with Bounce before stopping into this restaurant for a delicious breakfast.
- Bab Alsalam Restaurant: This authentic and delightful restaurant is a must-visit when hanging out in Chicago. As it can get busy from time to time, feel free to leave bags with Bounce for ease of movement.
- Basilico Ristorante: Book luggage storage with Bounce before a memorable evening out. Then, enjoy unforgettable Italian food at Basilico Ristorante. The atmosphere, great food, and excellent service will make you want to come back time and time again!
- Cafe Pronto: Head to this café for thirst-quenching beverages and delectable treats. With a cozy atmosphere and excellent service, this location is hard to beat. Find a Bounce partner nearby to drop off your bags so you can fully relax and enjoy your time here.