How It Works
Browze dozens of locations and choose the one most convenient to your plans.
Drop Off Items
Show your booking receipt - our partner will securely tag & store your luggage.
Enjoy the City
Go about your day without lugging around your things.
Per bag / day
No hidden fees, no metered timing - Easy!
Per bag / day
$5000 insurance included
Cancel free & easily if plans change
Discounts at our storage partners
Average of 4.9/5 from 1,000's of reviews
This was so cool!!!! Great service, extremely easy to use, and totally affordable! I didn't know where I'd leave my luggage while we explored San Fran, so I easily Googled luggage storage and found this company. At first it was a little odd dropping my bag off at a chocolate store, but the lady at the register was able to immediately pull up my reservation without any problems and then she put a lock on my suitcase and gave me a card to get it back with. She pushed the bag to the back of their s
Can’t believe I haven’t used this service until now. So easy & convenient. I 100% recommend.
Ching Yuan Y.
Bounce is the best luggage storage service provider in the New York. I sent an email at midnight , and I got an email back in 10 mins. They are not only solve my issue but also provide solutions. You have to try Bounce !!
I used Bounce during a recent trip to NYC, and I was pleasantly surprised at the ease and convenience of the process. To be honest, at first, I was very apprehensive. The thought of leaving your stuff at a random store, in a place where you are not from and you don't know whether is safe or not, it doesn't matter if anyone gives it a seal of approval, its difficult to be completely comfortable with the idea. However, I was very glad to be proven wrong. The place I chose was a great, clean bodega
Convenient to the Met, which does not allow luggage at coat check. Very easy check in and check out process, with lovely people at the front!
Fantastic experience with Bounce! Stored a bag at the Grand Central location and on my last day at the 9/11 Memorial location. Both locations had friendly, efficient staff that were helpful and made everything very easy. Such a great option if your hotel isn't ready or you don't want the hassle of a bag in the city. Great, safe option. Thanks Bounce!
Need Luggage Storage?
Luggage Storage near Midway Airport (MDW)
Luggage Storage near Union Station
Union Station is Chicago’s primary train station for intercity and commuter rail lines, serving approximately 140,000 passengers on weekdays. While luggage storage at Union Station is offered inside the terminal, Bounce is pleased to offer less expensive rates at several locations throughout the city.
About Midway Airport
Midway Airport (MDW) is located on the Southwest Side of Chicago, 8 miles from the Loop. It was Chicago’s primary airport from its establishment in 1927 until 1955, when O’Hare succeeded it in terms of both size and traffic. Midway Airport prides itself on being “the world’s busiest square mile” for flights. Traffic at Midway Airport is dominated by flights carried by Southwest Airlines, as Chicago is the low-cost carrier’s largest focus city.
Fun fact: Originally named Chicago Municipal Airport, the airport—which offered integral support during wartime—was renamed in 1949 to honor the namesake World War II battle.
Transit Options at Midway Airport
- CTA “L” Orange Line
- CTA buses: 47, 54B, 55, 55A, 55N, 62N, 62H, 63, 63W
- Pace buses: 379, 382, 383, 384, 385, 386, 390
Luggage Storage near Midway Airport
Hoping to find luggage storage at Midway Airport? Unfortunately, storing your luggage at Chicago Midway Airport isn’t an option. However, you can book with Bounce for bag storage in Chicago once you’ve made it into the city from the airport.
From Midway Airport, you can take public transit north into the city and store your things closer to the action. Choose from our select partners below for hassle-free bag and luggage storage accessible from Chicago Midway Airport:
- The UPS Store (1245 S. Michigan Ave.): take the “L” Orange Line to Roosevelt
- Cafe Press (800 S. Clark St.): take the “L” Orange Line to Harold Washington Library
- The UPS Store (1074 W. Taylor St.): take the “L” Orange Line to Roosevelt and transfer to CTA bus 12 westbound to Roosevelt & Morgan
- Hot Shots Cafe (1242 N. Milwaukee Ave.): take the “L” Orange Line to Harold Washington Library, walk to the Jackson “L” Blue Line station, and get off at Division
- The UPS Store (1658 N. Milwaukee Ave.): take the “L” Orange Line to Harold Washington Library, walk to the Jackson “L” Blue Line station, and get off at Damen
- Conexion Cafe (5100 W. Fullerton Ave.): take CTA bus 54B northbound to Cicero & 23rd Street and transfer to CTA bus 54 to Cicero & Fullerton
- Dos Ricco’s (4064 N. Lincoln Ave.): take the “L” Orange Line to Roosevelt, transfer to the “L” Red Line to Belmont, and transfer to the “L” Brown Line to Irving Park
- Primary Crossfit & Yoga (5050 N. Sheridan Rd.): take the “L” Orange Line to Roosevelt and transfer to the “L” Red Line to Argyle