How It Works
Browze dozens of locations and choose the one most convenient to your plans.
Drop Off Items
Show your booking receipt - our partner will securely tag & store your luggage.
Enjoy the City
Go about your day without lugging around your things.
Per bag / day
No hidden fees, no metered timing - Easy!
Per bag / day
$5000 insurance included
Cancel free & easily if plans change
Discounts at our storage partners
Average of 4.9/5 from 1,000's of reviews
This was so cool!!!! Great service, extremely easy to use, and totally affordable! I didn't know where I'd leave my luggage while we explored San Fran, so I easily Googled luggage storage and found this company. At first it was a little odd dropping my bag off at a chocolate store, but the lady at the register was able to immediately pull up my reservation without any problems and then she put a lock on my suitcase and gave me a card to get it back with. She pushed the bag to the back of their s
Can’t believe I haven’t used this service until now. So easy & convenient. I 100% recommend.
Ching Yuan Y.
Bounce is the best luggage storage service provider in the New York. I sent an email at midnight , and I got an email back in 10 mins. They are not only solve my issue but also provide solutions. You have to try Bounce !!
I used Bounce during a recent trip to NYC, and I was pleasantly surprised at the ease and convenience of the process. To be honest, at first, I was very apprehensive. The thought of leaving your stuff at a random store, in a place where you are not from and you don't know whether is safe or not, it doesn't matter if anyone gives it a seal of approval, its difficult to be completely comfortable with the idea. However, I was very glad to be proven wrong. The place I chose was a great, clean bodega
Convenient to the Met, which does not allow luggage at coat check. Very easy check in and check out process, with lovely people at the front!
Fantastic experience with Bounce! Stored a bag at the Grand Central location and on my last day at the 9/11 Memorial location. Both locations had friendly, efficient staff that were helpful and made everything very easy. Such a great option if your hotel isn't ready or you don't want the hassle of a bag in the city. Great, safe option. Thanks Bounce!
Need Luggage Storage?
Luggage Storage near Millennium Station
Luggage Storage near Union Station
Union Station is Chicago’s primary train station for intercity and commuter rail lines, serving approximately 140,000 passengers on weekdays. While luggage storage at Union Station is offered inside the terminal, Bounce is pleased to offer less expensive rates at several locations throughout the city.
About Millennium Station
Millennium Station is located below the world-famous Millennium Park in Downtown Chicago. Millennium Station primarily services weekday commuters on the Metra Electric District Line and the NICTD South Shore Line, in addition to city passengers on the CTA “L.” Formerly known as the Randolph Street terminal and also referred to as the Randolph/South Water Street station, it was officially renamed Millennium Station upon the completion of decades-long construction in 2005.
Fun fact: Given that Millennium Park was built atop Millennium Station, the former can be considered the world’s largest rooftop garden.
Things to Do near Millennium Station
Given its prime setting within the Loop neighborhood of Chicago, there’s much to see and do near Millennium Station, such as:
- Go above ground to Millennium Park to take a photo next to Cloud Gate (The Bean)
- Catch a summer concert or festival at the Jay Pritzker Pavilion
- Splash around at the interactive Crowd Fountain from May through October
- Enjoy a refuge beside Mother Nature at the Lurie Garden
- Take the Chicago Pedway westbound to the Chicago Cultural Center, Daley Plaza, or Macy’s
- Grab a bite at the Plaza at Park Grill, Chicago’s largest outdoor eatery with can’t-miss views
- View outdoor art sculptures at the Boeing Galleries
Transit Options at Millennium Station
- CTA “L”: Green, Brown, Orange, Pink, and Purple lines at Washington/Wabash; Red Line at Lake via Chicago Pedway; Blue Line at Washington
- Metra Electric District
- NICTD South Shore Line
Luggage Storage near Millennium Station
If you’re getting into Chicago at Millennium Station and need to find bag storage in Chicago, you can easily get to a Bounce partner from this hub. Whether you’re a weekday commuter who doesn’t want to carry your after-work bag to and fro or a visitor seeking to explore Millennium Park and other key attractions in the Loop, Bounce is here for any and all bag storage needs.
Choose from our select partners below for hassle-free bag and luggage storage accessible from Millennium Station:
- Cafe Press (800 S. Clark St.): off the "L" Red Line at Harrison
- The UPS Store (1245 S. Michigan Ave.): off the "L" Green and Orange lines at Roosevelt
- Hot Shots Cafe (1242 N. Milwaukee Ave.): off the “L” Blue Line at Division
- The UPS Store (1658 N. Milwaukee Ave.): off the “L” Blue Line at Damen or CTA bus 56 northbound to Milwaukee & Wolcott/Wood
- The UPS Store (1074 W. Taylor St.): 10-minute walk from the “L” Blue Line at UIC-Halsted or CTA bus 12 to Roosevelt & Morgan
- Dos Ricco’s (4064 N. Lincoln Ave.): take the “L” Red Line to Belmont and transfer to the “L” Brown Line to Irving Park
- Primary Crossfit & Yoga (5050 N. Sheridan Rd.): off the “L” Red Line at Argyle