How It Works
Browze dozens of locations and choose the one most convenient to your plans.
Drop Off Items
Show your booking receipt - our partner will securely tag & store your luggage.
Enjoy the City
Go about your day without lugging around your things.
Per bag / day
No hidden fees, no metered timing - Easy!
Per bag / day
$5000 insurance included
Cancel free & easily if plans change
Discounts at our storage partners
Average of 4.9/5 from 1,000's of reviews
This was so cool!!!! Great service, extremely easy to use, and totally affordable! I didn't know where I'd leave my luggage while we explored San Fran, so I easily Googled luggage storage and found this company. At first it was a little odd dropping my bag off at a chocolate store, but the lady at the register was able to immediately pull up my reservation without any problems and then she put a lock on my suitcase and gave me a card to get it back with. She pushed the bag to the back of their s
Can’t believe I haven’t used this service until now. So easy & convenient. I 100% recommend.
Ching Yuan Y.
Bounce is the best luggage storage service provider in the New York. I sent an email at midnight , and I got an email back in 10 mins. They are not only solve my issue but also provide solutions. You have to try Bounce !!
I used Bounce during a recent trip to NYC, and I was pleasantly surprised at the ease and convenience of the process. To be honest, at first, I was very apprehensive. The thought of leaving your stuff at a random store, in a place where you are not from and you don't know whether is safe or not, it doesn't matter if anyone gives it a seal of approval, its difficult to be completely comfortable with the idea. However, I was very glad to be proven wrong. The place I chose was a great, clean bodega
Convenient to the Met, which does not allow luggage at coat check. Very easy check in and check out process, with lovely people at the front!
Fantastic experience with Bounce! Stored a bag at the Grand Central location and on my last day at the 9/11 Memorial location. Both locations had friendly, efficient staff that were helpful and made everything very easy. Such a great option if your hotel isn't ready or you don't want the hassle of a bag in the city. Great, safe option. Thanks Bounce!
Need Luggage Storage?
Luggage Storage near United Center
Luggage Storage near Union Station
Union Station is Chicago’s primary train station for intercity and commuter rail lines, serving approximately 140,000 passengers on weekdays. While luggage storage at Union Station is offered inside the terminal, Bounce is pleased to offer less expensive rates at several locations throughout the city.
About United Center
United Center is located in the Near West Side neighborhood of Chicago, adjacent to the Loop and west of the Chicago River. Built starting in 1992, the United Center replaced Chicago Stadium upon opening in 1995, and its acoustics have been designed to replicate the famous "Roar" of the old stadium. Now, the stadium is home to the Chicago Bulls basketball team and the Chicago Blackhawks hockey team, where they can be found playing from early October to mid-April. When the Bulls and Blackhawks aren't in season, touring comedians, singers, and other artists will perform at the United Center when passing through Chicago.
Fun fact: United Center is the country’s largest arena in physical size but not capacity. Bulls and Blackhawks fans attending games regularly outnumber available seats!
Things to Do at United Center
United Center is especially busy throughout the NBA and NHL seasons, which overlap from early October through mid-April each year. Tens of thousands of Bulls and Blackhawks fans have been cheering on their home teams at United Center for over two decades. In addition to hosting sporting events, United Center has featured major performers such as John Mayer, Celine Dion, Fleetwood Mac, and many others.
Transit Options at United Center
- CTA “L”: Green and Pink lines at Ashland; Blue Line at Illinois Medical District
- CTA “L”: Orange, Green, Purple, and Brown lines at Madison; transfer to CTA bus 20 westbound
- CTA bus 19 starting southbound at Michigan and Randolph
- CTA bus 20 starting from Wabash Street; Metra transfers available via Millennium Station, Ogilvie Center, and Union Station
Luggage Storage near United Center
Unfortunately, United Center doesn't allow attendees to bring bags and backpacks larger than 14” x 14” x 6” inside the arena. Even though the arena doesn't offer storage, that doesn't mean you should skip the game because of your luggage!
Whether you're heading to a concert or trying to catch a game, use Bounce for convenient luggage storage that'll keep your bag safe while you're cheering on your favorite teams. Save yourself the hassle and drop off your bags at one of our partners so you can go to the arena hands free.
Choose from our select partners below for hassle-free bag and luggage storage accessible to United Center:
- Hot Shots Cafe (1242 N. Milwaukee Ave.): take CTA bus 9 or X9 from Ashland & Division to Ashland & Madison; walk 10 minutes or transfer to CTA bus 20 westbound to Madison & United Center
- The UPS Store (1658 N. Milwaukee Ave.): take CTA bus 50 from Damen & Schiller southbound to Damen & Madison
- The UPS Store (1074 W. Taylor St.): take CTA bus 157 from Taylor & Aberdeen westbound to Taylor & Ashland; transfer to CTA bus 9 or X9 northbound to Ashland & Madison
- Cafe Press (800 S. Clark St.): off the "L" Blue Line at LaSalle
- The UPS Store (1245 S. Michigan Ave.): off the "L" Green Line at Roosevelt
- Dos Ricco’s (4064 N. Lincoln Ave.): take CTA bus 50 from Damen & Belle Plaine southbound to Damen & Madison
- Primary Crossfit & Yoga (5050 N. Sheridan Rd.): take CTA bus 147 from Foster & Sheridan to Michigan & Washington; transfer to CTA bus 20 westbound to Madison & United Center
- Conexion Cafe (5100 W. Fullerton Ave.): take CTA bus 65 from Grand & Leclaire/Armitage eastbound to Grand & Damen; transfer to CTA bus 50 southbound to Damen & Madison