How It Works
Browze dozens of locations and choose the one most convenient to your plans.
Drop Off Items
Show your booking receipt - our partner will securely tag & store your luggage.
Enjoy the City
Go about your day without lugging around your things.
Per bag / day
No hidden fees, no metered timing - Easy!
Per bag / day
$5000 insurance included
Cancel free & easily if plans change
Discounts at our storage partners
Average of 4.9/5 from 1,000's of reviews
This was so cool!!!! Great service, extremely easy to use, and totally affordable! I didn't know where I'd leave my luggage while we explored San Fran, so I easily Googled luggage storage and found this company. At first it was a little odd dropping my bag off at a chocolate store, but the lady at the register was able to immediately pull up my reservation without any problems and then she put a lock on my suitcase and gave me a card to get it back with. She pushed the bag to the back of their s
Can’t believe I haven’t used this service until now. So easy & convenient. I 100% recommend.
Ching Yuan Y.
Bounce is the best luggage storage service provider in the New York. I sent an email at midnight , and I got an email back in 10 mins. They are not only solve my issue but also provide solutions. You have to try Bounce !!
I used Bounce during a recent trip to NYC, and I was pleasantly surprised at the ease and convenience of the process. To be honest, at first, I was very apprehensive. The thought of leaving your stuff at a random store, in a place where you are not from and you don't know whether is safe or not, it doesn't matter if anyone gives it a seal of approval, its difficult to be completely comfortable with the idea. However, I was very glad to be proven wrong. The place I chose was a great, clean bodega
Convenient to the Met, which does not allow luggage at coat check. Very easy check in and check out process, with lovely people at the front!
Fantastic experience with Bounce! Stored a bag at the Grand Central location and on my last day at the 9/11 Memorial location. Both locations had friendly, efficient staff that were helpful and made everything very easy. Such a great option if your hotel isn't ready or you don't want the hassle of a bag in the city. Great, safe option. Thanks Bounce!
Need Luggage Storage?
Luggage Storage near Union Station
About Union Station
Located west of the Chicago River, Chicago Union Station is found at the intersection West Adams Street and West Jackson Boulevard. Situated just outside of the Chicago Loop, it’s in close proximity to the city’s main business and commercial centers. With over 40 million visitors per year, Union Station is the third-busiest train terminal in the United States and is home to several major transportation methods, such as Amtrak and the Metra commuter rail. Guided by the vision of famed architect Daniel Burnham, Union Station is now one of Chicago's greatest landmarks and is getting ready to celebrate its centennial in 2025.
Fun fact: Though the skylight in the Great Hall was covered during World War II to protect Union Station from enemy fire, it was restored and unveiled to the public in November 2018.
Things to Do at and near Union Station
You can do more than merely catch a train at and near Chicago Union Station, such as:
- Host a business or private function in the Station’s Burlington Room, Founders Room, Pennsylvania Room, or Adams Street Balcony
- Embark on the hour-long “Union Station: Icon of a Great Age” tour to learn more about its architecture, design, history, and future
- Snap selfies on the recently restored Grand Staircase (featured in the 1987 film The Untouchables) and throughout the Great Hall
- Walk a block over to the Willis Tower (also known as the Sears Tower) and ascend to the Skydeck’s glass ledge on the 103rd floor of the country’s second-tallest building
- Head directly east to Millennium Park to snap a picture with Cloud Gate (commonly known as The Bean), the Midwest’s most popular attraction
- Enjoy a meal at the iconic Lou Mitchell’s diner
- Catch the Lyric Opera of Chicago at the Civic Opera House, the latter of which served as the inspiration for the opera house featured in Citizen Kane
Transit Options at Union Station
- CTA “L”: Brown, Orange, Pink, and Purple lines at Quincy; Blue line at Clinton
- CTA buses: 7, 60, 124, 125, 126, 151, 156, 157; 1, 28, 121, 125 during weekday rush; 130 mid-May through Labor Day
- Pace bus: 755
Luggage Storage near Union Station
Chicago Union Station offers luggage storage for $10 per bag, or you can purchase daily access to the Legacy Club for $20 where you can store your bags. If you’re looking to save money, have the added bonus of storage insurance, and choose from a variety of convenient locations to store your luggage accessible to Union Station, then Bounce is your best bet.
Choose from our select partners below for hassle-free bag and luggage storage near Chicago Union Station:
- The UPS Store (1074 W. Taylor St.): take CTA bus 60 westbound from Clinton & Jackson to Racine & Taylor
- Cafe Press (800 S. Clark St.): off the "L" Blue Line at LaSalle
- The UPS Store (1245 S. Michigan Ave.): take CTA bus 1 southbound from Jackson & Chicago River to Michigan & 13th St
- Hot Shots Cafe (1242 N. Milwaukee Ave.): off the “L” Blue Line at Division, or take CTA bus 56 northbound from Madison & Clinton to Milwaukee & Ashland/Division
- The UPS Store (1658 N. Milwaukee Ave.): off the “L” Blue Line at Division, or take CTA bus 56 northbound from Madison & Clinton to Milwaukee & Wolcott/Wood