How It Works
Browze dozens of locations and choose the one most convenient to your plans.
Drop Off Items
Show your booking receipt - our partner will securely tag & store your luggage.
Enjoy the City
Go about your day without lugging around your things.
Per bag / day
No hidden fees, no metered timing - Easy!
Per bag / day
$5000 insurance included
Cancel free & easily if plans change
Discounts at our storage partners
Average of 4.9/5 from 1,000's of reviews
This was so cool!!!! Great service, extremely easy to use, and totally affordable! I didn't know where I'd leave my luggage while we explored San Fran, so I easily Googled luggage storage and found this company. At first it was a little odd dropping my bag off at a chocolate store, but the lady at the register was able to immediately pull up my reservation without any problems and then she put a lock on my suitcase and gave me a card to get it back with. She pushed the bag to the back of their s
Can’t believe I haven’t used this service until now. So easy & convenient. I 100% recommend.
Ching Yuan Y.
Bounce is the best luggage storage service provider in the New York. I sent an email at midnight , and I got an email back in 10 mins. They are not only solve my issue but also provide solutions. You have to try Bounce !!
I used Bounce during a recent trip to NYC, and I was pleasantly surprised at the ease and convenience of the process. To be honest, at first, I was very apprehensive. The thought of leaving your stuff at a random store, in a place where you are not from and you don't know whether is safe or not, it doesn't matter if anyone gives it a seal of approval, its difficult to be completely comfortable with the idea. However, I was very glad to be proven wrong. The place I chose was a great, clean bodega
Convenient to the Met, which does not allow luggage at coat check. Very easy check in and check out process, with lovely people at the front!
Fantastic experience with Bounce! Stored a bag at the Grand Central location and on my last day at the 9/11 Memorial location. Both locations had friendly, efficient staff that were helpful and made everything very easy. Such a great option if your hotel isn't ready or you don't want the hassle of a bag in the city. Great, safe option. Thanks Bounce!
Need Luggage Storage?
Luggage Storage near Soldier Field
Luggage Storage near Union Station
Union Station is Chicago’s primary train station for intercity and commuter rail lines, serving approximately 140,000 passengers on weekdays. While luggage storage at Union Station is offered inside the terminal, Bounce is pleased to offer less expensive rates at several locations throughout the city.
About Soldier Field
Soldier Field is located in the Near South Side neighborhood of Chicago directly below the Loop. Soldier Field first opened nearly a century ago in 1924, and has been the home turf of NFL’s Chicago Bears since 1971. It’s currently the third-smallest stadium in the NFL. It was also the oldest until the Los Angeles Rams relocated from St. Louis back to LA and established their home base at the one-year older Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum.
Fun fact: Oprah MCed the 1994 World Cup opening ceremony at Soldier Field, falling off the stage as she introduced Diana Ross.
Things to Do at Soldier Field
You can catch the Chicago Bears play at Soldier Field throughout the NFL season, which typically lasts from early September through late December. Other sporting events have taken place at Soldier Field over the years, including but not limited to college football games, international soccer matches, and rugby games. Soldier Field also hosts summer concerts, allowing Chicagoans to enjoy music by leading artists. Metallica, Taylor Swift, and Coldplay have all performed at Soldier Field in recent years.
Transit Options at Soldier Field
- CTA “L”: Red, Orange, and Green lines at Roosevelt
- Metra Electric District and NICTD South Shore Line at Museum Campus/11th Street and 18th Street
- CTA bus: 128, 146
Luggage Storage near Soldier Field
As per NFL regulations, only small clutch purses the size of your hand are allowed inside Soldier Field. Otherwise, all personal belongings must fit inside your pockets or within a designated 12″ x 6″ x 12″ clear tote bag or a one-gallon freezer bag.
If you plan on attending a game at Soldier Field via public transportation, we recommend booking short-term storage for your things with a Bounce partner before heading to the stadium. No one wants to be forced to choose between their things or the game. Come prepared so you can relax and enjoy yourself without schlepping your things around.
Choose from our select partners below for hassle-free bag and luggage storage accessible to Soldier Field:
- The UPS Store (1245 S. Michigan Ave.): take CTA bus 146 at Roosevelt & Michigan southbound to Soldier Field & Field Museum
- Cafe Press (800 S. Clark St.): take CTA bus 146 at State & Balbo southbound to Soldier Field & Field Museum
- The UPS Store (1074 W. Taylor St.): take CTA bus 12 from Roosevelt & Morgan eastbound to Roosevelt & State; transfer to CTA bus 146 southbound to Soldier Field & Field Museum
- Hot Shots Cafe (1242 N. Milwaukee Ave.): take the “L” Blue Line at Division inbound to Jackson; transfer to CTA bus 146 at State & Jackson southbound to Soldier Field & Field Museum
- The UPS Store (1658 N. Milwaukee Ave.): take the “L” Blue Line at Damen inbound to Jackson; transfer to CTA bus 146 at State & Jackson southbound to Soldier Field & Field Museum
- Dos Ricco’s (4064 N. Lincoln Ave.): take “L” Brown Line at Irving Park southbound to Harold Washington Library; transfer to CTA bus 146 at State & Van Buren southbound to Soldier Field & Field Museum
- Primary Crossfit & Yoga (5050 N. Sheridan Rd.): take CTA bus 146 at Foster & Sheridan southbound to Soldier Field & Field Museum
- Conexion Cafe (5100 W. Fullerton Ave.): take CTA bus 74 at Fullerton & Leclaire eastbound to Fullerton & California; walk to “L” Blue Line at California and ride inbound to Jackson; transfer to CTA bus 146 at State & Jackson southbound to Soldier Field & Field Museum