Luggage Storage Coral Gables
Instantly reserve the best locations near Coral Gables to store your luggage for just $5.90/ day
How it works
- STEP 1
Select the most convenient location for your needs
- STEP 2
Instantly reserve your space in a few clicks
- STEP 3
Drop off items
Head to the store and show your reservation
- STEP 4
Enjoy the city
Go about your day without lugging around your things
Coral Gables Luggage Storage Guide 2023Posted Mar 25, 2023
Are you wondering, "Where can I store my luggage near Coral Gables?" Perhaps you just arrived in Miami and need a place to store your bags near Coral Gables before you check into your hotel or AirBnB -- or maybe you just checked out and don't want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Perhaps, you're planning on shopping at Lincoln Road Mall, Bal Harbour Shops, or The Shops at Pembroke Gardens and need a place to store your bags. Or, you're planning on planning on at Crandon Park, Haulover Beach, or South Pointe Park .
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage near Coral Gables!
Luggage storage nearby Coral Gables with Bounce
Bounce is one of the largest luggage storage networks in Miami with multiple locations near Coral Gables.
Featured in , Bounce is present in more than 100 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood.
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including insurance, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… we strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in the Coral Gables area start at just $5.90 per 24h/bag.
Book through our or mobile app (required) so that we can cover you with insurance, space availability, and our 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
Here are some ideas for making the most of your time in the Coral Gables area now that you are free from your baggage. Some notable places to relax before a flight are Fairchild Tropical Botanic Garden, The Bal Harbour Pier, and Starbucks. You can also go for a hike around Castellow Hammock Preserve and Nature Center, South End, and North Shore Beachwalk. And if you’re looking for a night on the town, check out Islander Bar & Grill, Booby Trap Doral, and Flanigan's Seafood Bar & Grill.
Why is Bounce the best luggage storage provider in the Coral Gables area?
✅Multiple locations near Coral Gables✅$10,000 Bounce Guarantee on each booking to protect your belongings✅Vetted store locations to ensure trust and safety✅2 minute booking process online or via mobile app, then just walk in and check your bags in✅Thousands of 5 star reviews, hundreds of thousands of bags stored
How do I store luggage near Coral Gables with Bounce?
You can find the closest luggage storage location to Coral Gables really easily. . Find the shop that meets your preferences in terms of location & hours. Once you’ve chosen a location, you can book in under 2 minutes.
Space does fill up so booking before you go there is required, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags.
You’re now free to enjoy Coral Gables and Miami without your things!
See all luggage storage spots in Miami!View Locations
Find things to do and guides in Miami!View City
Store Your Luggage Around Coral Gables With Bounce
Ask anyone to name five cities in Florida and you can bet anything you like, Coral Cables won't be among them. It might not even be mentioned if you asked them to name twenty, which is a shame as this Florida town, known as The City Beautiful, is one everyone should visit. It's an exceptionally attractive city from the outer suburbs to the center, and one with history seeping from just about every brick.
In Coral Gables you'll discover wonderful architectural treasures from the decadent era of the 1920s, museums exhibiting private and public works of art, well-preserved historic houses, and replicas of the city's emblem, Venetian-style gondola mooring posts, all over Downtown. They add a splash of color to Miracle Mile, one of Downtown's main shopping areas, but can't detract from the quality of the retail outlets there or in other parts of Coral Gables. Eating out is a pleasurable experience in Coral Gables too as many restaurants make the most of the good weather, so dining al fresco under the Florida sun is something you could be doing a lot of.
You can't speed off on a self-guided tour of Downtown Coral Gables with your luggage in tow. Drop your bags at a Bounce luggage storage service in Coral Gables and your walking pace won't be hindered by clunky suitcase wheels.
Luggage Storage In Coral Gables
What Bounce aimed to do from the outset was to provide a secure, conveniently located luggage storage service at a reasonable cost. This Bounce achieved by partnering with local businesses in cities across America, in Europe, and worldwide. You'll find Bounce luggage lockers where you're more likely to need them most, such as close to airports and major public transport hubs and in city centers. All Bounce luggage storage facilities offer the same security for your baggage no matter what size they are, so you have peace of mind no matter where you are.
Coral Gables City Guide
Top Things To Do
When you find out what the top things to do in Coral Gables are, you're going to be pleasantly surprised. The more well-known city of Miami is only just along the coast and it struggles to compete with Coral Gables culturally. When it boils down to fascinating sites and museums to visit, superior retail outlets to shop in, and an international al fresco dining scene, Coral Gables has it all sussed.
Making a museum visit in Coral Gables will be a lot more fun than you expect. In fact, it could be such a splashing success you'll want to repeat it several times. On a more serious note, there are museums in Coral Gables where you can learn about the local history, the stories of its residents, and the artists who have made Coral Gables home. Start out with a cooling-off visit to the first of the three on the list below and you might not get any further, so save it to last to really enjoy it.
- The Venetian Pool: When you literally want to dive into the history of Coral Gables you need to go to the Venetian Pool. The Venetian Pool is a 1920s built open-air swimming pool of architectural and historic interest. Two Italian-style turreted towers stand guard over a massive pool that was once part of a rock quarry. The bare stone was turned into a luxurious setting with grottos, waterfalls, and palm trees to please the exigent clients of bygone days and is still an absolute crowd-pleaser today.
- Coral Gables Museum: Everything you want to know about Coral Gables from its founding to the present day can be discovered in the galleries of the Coral Gables Museum. With only a one hundred year history to boast of – the city was a planned community built in 1920 – you might think the showcases of this museum would still be partially bare, they're not. It's crammed with all sorts of artifacts related to Coral Gables as well as documents and photographs from the early days.
- Merrick House Museum: The Merrick House Museum is the former home of the wealthy businessman who founded Coral Gables. Each of the house's fourteen rooms is furnished with authentic 1920s antiques which belonged to the original owner and his family. George Merrick was a poet as well as a town planner, and you can pick up a book of his works from the house and sit in the beautiful grounds to read it.
From pedestrianized streets lined with world-class shops and boutiques to indoor, air-conditioned malls you can escape from the Florida heat and humidity in for an entire afternoon and still not see all of the stores. When you're going shopping in Coral Gables, the only question you'll find yourself asking is where to start. The answer is written for you below.
- The Miracle Mile: Why Coral Gables' Miracle Mile is called a mile when it's in fact only half a mile long, is anyone's guess. It may just seem twice as long as it is after you've been in and out of all of the stores that line each side of this section of street in Downtown Coral Gables central business district. It's a super place to shop so forget about the conundrum of its length and enjoy the palm tree-lined pedestrian walkways and the Med-style plazas.
- Merrick Park: Named for the founder of Coral Gables, he would undoubtedly approve of the deluxe mall Merrick Park is. Built in a village style around a central plaza with a constantly spurting fountain, the mall has lots of Mediterranean appeal. This is not a bargain basement, but high-end shopping at its best.
- Coral Gables Farmers Market: You can guarantee any produce you see on the stalls of the Coral Gables Farmers Market has been ripened by the Florida sun. All of the goods on sale at this market are either homegrown or handmade, so whatever you choose to buy it'll either be freshly harvested or made to a very high standard.
Lunch in the sun or dinner under the stars? That's the choice you'll get at many of the restaurants in Coral Gables. That, along with what to pick from the varied and excellent menus for your meal will be the big dilemmas you'll need to decide before you can sit down to eat.
- Fugato: Wherever you take a seat at Fugato, inside or out on the sidewalk, you'll be in for a treat of fusion food which almost knows no bounds. Here you'll be truly tempted by the blend of French, Spanish, Italian, and American food which has been turned into dishes like sugar-crusted salmon, chicken Julien, and the fish of the day which changes daily.
- Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse and Wine Bar: When you want classics, but good quality classics cooked to perfection, stop by Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse and Wine Bar in Coral Gables. Good beef, great lobster, even better wine and first-class service are not what you can expect here, they're what you get.
- Seasons 52: At Seasons 52 the menu changes with the seasons, so what you'll get depends on the time of the year. This restaurant uses traditional cooking methods like brick and oak-fired ovens for roasting and baking, so the food has a more natural rustic taste. They have great fish and vegetarian dishes too as well as a cocktail list fifty-two drinks long.
Get the Bounce App on your phone
Other places near Coral Gables
Frequently asked questions
How much does it cost to store luggage near Coral Gables?
The price for luggage storage near Coral Gables is just $5.90/bag for the entire day.
Where can I store luggage near Coral Gables?
There are multiple locations in the Coral Gables area which can be booked through the Bounce platform including near Concourse D, Concourse H, and Miami Intermodal Center and all over Miami.
Is it safe to store your bags near Coral Gables?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage near Coral Gables.
Are there storage lockers near Coral Gables?
Yes, there are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in the Coral Gables area. Bounce has multiple luggage storage locations nearby Coral Gables and in the broader Miami area where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 safekeeping guarantee.
What public transportation exists near Coral Gables?
Popular metro stations like Earlington Heights Metrorail Station, MDT Metromover - Goverment Center Station, or Government Center Station can be used for nearby transit. When traveling within Miami near Coral Gables, you may be close to some bus stations: Bus Station, Le Jeune & University, or Miami Airport Metrobus Station. If traveling by train, Citizens MiamiCentral, Brightline Miami, and Miami Airport Tri-Rail Station are nearest to Coral Gables.
Where are the best hotel accommodations near Coral Gables?
The top-ranked middle to high-range hotels near Coral Gables are Doubletree by Hilton, W Miami, and SP+ Parking @ Intercontinental Hotel. When traveling on a budget, the best hostels near Coral Gables are Selina Miami River Inn, Stardust Motel, and The Hudson House.
Where are the best restaurants near Coral Gables?
The most popular restaurants to visit when near Coral Gables are Dadeland Mall, Wynwood Art Walk, and Wawa.
Where are the best parks and nature attractions near Coral Gables?
Check out the nearby Tropical Park, Bayfront Park, and Amelia Earhart Park.