How it works
- STEP 1
Select the most convenient location for your needs
- STEP 2
Instantly reserve your space in a few clicks
- STEP 3
Drop off items
Head to the store and show your reservation
- STEP 4
Enjoy the city
Go about your day without lugging around your things
Sunny Isles Beach Luggage Storage Guide 2023Posted Feb 4, 2023
Are you wondering, "Where can I store my luggage near Sunny Isles Beach?" Perhaps you just arrived in Miami and need a place to store your bags near Sunny Isles Beach before you check into your hotel or AirBnB -- or maybe you just checked out and don't want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Perhaps, you're planning on shopping at Lincoln Road Mall, Coral Ridge Mall, or Mall of the Americas and need a place to store your bags. Or, you're planning on planning on at Haulover Beach, Crandon Park, or Lauderdale By The Sea Beach .
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage near Sunny Isles Beach!
Luggage storage nearby Sunny Isles Beach with Bounce
Bounce is one of the largest luggage storage networks in Miami with multiple locations near Sunny Isles Beach.
Featured in , Bounce is present in more than 100 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood.
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including insurance, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… we strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in the Sunny Isles Beach area start at just $5.90 per 24h/bag.
Book through our or mobile app (required) so that we can cover you with insurance, space availability, and our 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
Here are some ideas for making the most of your time in the Sunny Isles Beach area now that you are free from your baggage. Some notable places to relax before a flight are Fairchild Tropical Botanic Garden, Panna Cafe Express, and Starbucks. You can also go for a hike around Tropical Park, South End, and North Shore Beachwalk. And if you’re looking for a night on the town, check out Flanigan's Seafood Bar & Grill, Hookah & More, and Nicks Bar & Grill.
Why is Bounce the best luggage storage provider in the Sunny Isles Beach area?
✅Multiple locations near Sunny Isles Beach✅$10,000 Bounce Guarantee on each booking to protect your belongings✅Vetted store locations to ensure trust and safety✅2 minute booking process online or via mobile app, then just walk in and check your bags in✅Thousands of 5 star reviews, hundreds of thousands of bags stored
How do I store luggage near Sunny Isles Beach with Bounce?
You can find the closest luggage storage location to Sunny Isles Beach really easily. . Find the shop that meets your preferences in terms of location & hours. Once you’ve chosen a location, you can book in under 2 minutes.
Space does fill up so booking before you go there is required, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags.
You’re now free to enjoy Sunny Isles Beach and Miami without your things!
Located on a barrier island close to Miami, Sunny Isles Beach is an ideal place to explore all there is to do in coastal Florida. By partnering with local businesses to provide convenient luggage storage, Bounce makes it easy to explore Sunny Isles Beach without carrying more than you need to.
About Sunny Isles Beach
Until relatively recently, the area now known as Sunny Isles Beach was an undeveloped barrier island off the coast of Florida. In 1920, an investor named Harvey Baker Graves purchased the land and named it Sunny Isles, planning to transform it into a tourist resort. He got his wish when the Haulover Bridge was completed in 1925. This made the area now known as Sunny Isles accessible from Miami Beach. The island was further developed under a new owner in 1936, when the pier was built. Homes and motels began to spring up, and tourists came to stay in them. Lured by Florida’s reliably great weather and the promise of the clear warm waters of the ocean, visitors came in droves to the area.
Tourism is still a huge part of the local economy. And over the years, thanks to successive waves of immigration, the city has become increasingly diverse. Modern-day Sunny Isles Beach has a noticeably Hispanic flavor and is a fun and fascinating place to spend a vacation.
Things to do in Sunny Isles Beach
It wouldn’t take a genius to guess that this area of Florida has some great beaches. After all, the clue is in the name. And it’s those beaches that bring the majority of tourists to this small town on the coast. But as well as beaches, Sunny Isles Beach offers some lesser-known attractions that are worth exploring.
- Enjoy sun, sand, and sea at Sunny Isles Beach. Is it a beach named after a town or a town named after a beach? Either way, the beach is the place in Sunny Isles to see and be seen. Enjoy swimming, water skiing, jet skiing, snorkeling, and sunbathing at this classic Florida location.
- Relax like the locals do at Haulover Park. Located on the southern tip of the island, this park combines grassy lawns and shady trees with beaches. You’ll also find some delicious food trucks here, making it a great place to spend the day. Be aware that some of the beaches are clothing optional, which might be an attraction in itself depending on your preferences.
- Paddle through the waterways of Oleta State Park. Along with sandy beaches, this famous park is home to mangrove swamps and numerous creeks and waterways. Rent a canoe or kayak and explore for yourself.
- Explore history at St Bernard de Clairvaux Church. Not many people come to Sunny Isles Beach to explore historic monuments, but the town is actually home to a 12th-century Spanish church. In the 20th century, the church was dismantled and moved from its location in Segovia, Spain, to be reassembled in Florida.
- See one of Florida’s best beaches at Hollywood Beach. That may sound like a bold claim given the competition, but Hollywood Beach, with its pristine white sand and unbelievably clear turquoise water, lives up to its billing.
Transit options in Sunny Isles Beach
- Fort Lauderdale – Hollywood International is the closest airport to Sunny Isles Beach. Bus line number one runs from the airport to Collins Ave and 186 Street in Sunny Isles Beach, and the journey takes a little over one hour.
- Miami International Airport is only a little further, and the bus from the airport to Sunny Isles Beach takes around an hour and a half.
- Sunny Isles Beach itself is very small and very walkable. There’s just one bus route that runs along Collins Ave, the main street on the island.
Luggage storage in Sunny Isles Beach
The small size of the city makes it a great location to explore on foot. Plus, this is Florida, so sunny days are not in short supply. You can make things much easier on yourself by not carrying more than you need to. Bounce can provide you with luggage storage in Sunny Isles Beach and in hundreds of cities around the world. Drop off your bags with Bounce and explore the city more fully.
Attractions and activities near Sunny Isles Beach
- Fort Lauderdale is just a short bus ride away from Sunny Isles Beach, and this major Florida city and cruise ship terminal is worth exploring. Like its smaller neighbor, Fort Lauderdale offers some incredible beaches and waterfront areas. But it also has a surprising amount of cultural institutions such as art galleries and museums. Plus, it’s an excellent place to explore Florida’s melting pot of cuisines from around the world.
- In case the presence of Oleta State Park didn’t tip you off, Sunny Isles Beach is close to the famous Florida Everglades. An hour’s drive will bring you to this iconic location, and you can arrange tours right from Sunny Isles Beach. Known for its abundant wildlife, the Everglades is home to thousands of alligators, and you can see these prehistoric creatures with a fan boat tour that will keep you safe while you explore this wetland wilderness. Of course, the Everglades are no place for heavy bags, so make sure you drop yours off at a Bounce luggage storage in Sunny Isles Beach before you visit.
- Explore the capital of Latin America in Miami. One of Florida’s biggest cities, Miami has long been a center of immigration, especially from the Spanish-speaking world. As a result, it’s a place where you can experience the different cultures of North, Central, and South America all in one spot. As you might expect, that also makes it a fantastic place to eat, and Miami is home to some of the best restaurants in the country. Drop off your luggage at a Bounce luggage storage location and immerse yourself in the vibrant life of this unique city.
Get the Bounce App on your phone
Other places near Sunny Isles Beach
Frequently asked questions
How much does it cost to store luggage near Sunny Isles Beach?
The price for luggage storage near Sunny Isles Beach is just $5.90/bag for the entire day.
Where can I store luggage near Sunny Isles Beach?
There are multiple locations in the Sunny Isles Beach area which can be booked through the Bounce platform including near Concourse G, Concourse D, and Car Rental Center and all over Miami.
Is it safe to store your bags near Sunny Isles Beach?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage near Sunny Isles Beach.
Are there storage lockers near Sunny Isles Beach?
Yes, there are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in the Sunny Isles Beach area. Bounce has multiple luggage storage locations nearby Sunny Isles Beach and in the broader Miami area where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 safekeeping guarantee.
What public transportation exists near Sunny Isles Beach?
Popular metro stations like Metrorail - Golden Glades Station can be used for nearby transit. When traveling within Miami near Sunny Isles Beach, you may be close to some bus stations: Aventura Mall Bus Terminal, Miami-Dade Transit Office, or Fl Young Circle. If traveling by train, Tri Rail Hollywood Station, Tri-Rail Golden Glades Station, and Amtrak are nearest to Sunny Isles Beach.
Where are the best hotel accommodations near Sunny Isles Beach?
The top-ranked middle to high-range hotels near Sunny Isles Beach are Margaritaville Hollywood Beach Resort, Four Seasons Hotel at The Surf Club, and The Diplomat Beach Resort Hollywood, Curio Collection by Hilton. When traveling on a budget, the best hostels near Sunny Isles Beach are The Vila, MB on the Canal, and Hollywood Beach Suites, Hostel and Hotel.
Where are the best restaurants near Sunny Isles Beach?
The most popular restaurants to visit when near Sunny Isles Beach are McDonald's, Chick-fil-A, and Drinking Pig BBQ.
Where are the best parks and nature attractions near Sunny Isles Beach?
Check out the nearby South Park, North Shore Open Space Park, and Haulover Beach Park.