How it works
Book online or on the app
Get the app and choose a convenient location. Your BounceShield™ Protection is activated upon booking online.
Head to the store
Check in by showing your confirmation to a store employee and drop off your bags.
Enjoy the day
Do whatever you’d like, then show your confirmation to pick up your stuff.
Our customers say it best
Millions of bags stored. 1M+ customers all over the world.
Good experience. My bag was safe in a luggage room. Very nice people working in this hotel.
Smooth check in and check out of our luggage and super friendly people ! Very easy and completely felt at ease my luggage was safe
Very easy to use. Took less than 5 mins for drop off and pick up. Everything was there, safe and secure!
Very easy and convenient way to store luggage. The staff were friendly and efficient. Thank you!
Easy to find, very affordable, friendly staff and secure location. Would absolutely recommend.
Just what I needed, was able to drop my bags off for a few hours and pick up late night due to their being open 24hrs. Very convenient.
Book in 3 taps
Instantly find locations nearby to drop off your luggage wherever you go.Find closest locations
Trusted by millions of customers worldwide
10,000+ locations worldwide
No matter where you go, it’s easy to find luggage storage near you.
Powered by local businesses
Our friendly partners tag and safely store your luggage in their shops.
Up to $10,000 in protection
In the unlikely event of theft, loss, or damage, your things are covered.
100% free cancellation
Change or cancel your booking anytime before check in for a full refund.
Check all the luggage storage spots in Miami
Love discounts and traveling?
Sign up for our newsletter to get insider travel tips and a 10% discount delivered straight to your inbox.
No spam here, just the good stuff.
How much does it cost to store luggage near Dolphin Mall?
The price for luggage storage near Dolphin Mall starts from just $5.90/bag for the entire day.
Where can I store luggage near Dolphin Mall?
There are multiple locations in the Dolphin Mall area which can be booked through the Bounce platform including near Concourse D, Concourse H, and Miami Intermodal Center and all over Miami.
Is it safe to store your bags near Dolphin Mall?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage near Dolphin Mall.
Are there storage lockers near Dolphin Mall?
Yes, there are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in the Dolphin Mall area. Bounce has multiple luggage storage locations nearby Dolphin Mall and in the broader Miami area where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 safekeeping guarantee.
Where are the best restaurants near Dolphin Mall?
The most popular restaurants to visit when near Dolphin Mall are Wawa, Chick-Fil-A, and Sushi Sake.
Where are the best parks and nature attractions near Dolphin Mall?
Check out the nearby Tropical Park, Tropical Estates Park, and Downtown Doral Park.
Store your luggage around Dolphin Mall
Luggage storage nearby most Dolphin Mall hotspotsPosted
Dolphin Mall Luggage Storage Guide 2024
Are you wondering, “Where can I store my luggage near Dolphin Mall?” Perhaps you just arrived in Miami and need a place to store your bags near Dolphin Mall before you check into your hotel or AirBnB -- or maybe you just checked out and don't want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Perhaps, you're planning on shopping at Lincoln Road Mall, Bal Harbour Shops, or The Shops at Pembroke Gardens and need a place to store your bags. Or, you're planning on sightseeing in the Dolphin Mall area at Crandon Park, Haulover Beach, or South Pointe Park and don't want to be burdened by your baggage.
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage near Dolphin Mall!
Luggage storage nearby Dolphin Mall with Bounce
Bounce is one of the largest luggage storage networks in Miami with multiple locations near Dolphin Mall.
Featured in The Boston Globe, TechCrunch and Forbes, Bounce is present in more than 2,000 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood.
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including BounceShield™ protection, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… We strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in the Dolphin Mall area start at just $5.90 per 24h/bag .
Book through our website or mobile app (required) to get BounceShield™ protection, guaranteed space availability and 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
Here are some ideas for making the most of your time in the Dolphin Mall area now that you are free from your baggage. Some notable places to relax before a flight are Fairchild Tropical Botanic Garden, Panna Cafe Express, and The Bal Harbour Pier. You can also go for a hike around Castellow Hammock Preserve and Nature Center, North Shore Beachwalk, and Brickell Key Jogging Trail. And if you’re looking for a night on the town, check out Islander Bar & Grill, Booby Trap Doral, and Lobby.
Why is Bounce the best luggage storage provider in the Dolphin Mall area?
✅Multiple locations near Dolphin Mall✅$10,000 Bounce Guarantee on each booking to protect your belongings✅Vetted store locations to ensure trust and safety✅2 minute booking process online or via mobile app, then just walk in and check your bags in✅Thousands of 5 star reviews, hundreds of thousands of bags stored
How do I store luggage near Dolphin Mall with Bounce?
You can find the closest luggage storage location to Dolphin Mall really easily.Simply select a location here. Find the shop that meets your preferences in terms of location & hours. Once you’ve chosen a location, you can book in under 2 minutes.
Space does fill up so booking before you go there is required, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags.
You’re now free to enjoy Dolphin Mall and Miami without your things!
About Dolphin Mall
Sweetwater is a suburb just 15 miles west of Miami. One of Sweetwater’s claims to fame is the Dolphin Mall, a massive shopping outlet popular with Miami residents. Whether you’re visiting from out of town or a local looking to indulge in some retail therapy, there’s no question that the Dolphin Mall will have what you’re looking for.
Fun fact: The Dolphin Mall is the third most visited destination in Florida!
With over 240 shops, a trip to this mall is no small undertaking. Carrying luggage or heavy bags during your visit will only impede your shopping experience. Instead of lugging the extra weight around, locate a nearby Bounce partner to stash your excess belongings while you shop.
Things to do in Dolphin Mall
The Dolphin Mall is an undeniable draw for anyone who loves shopping. However, if you’re curious to explore other attractions in the Sweetwater area, there are plenty of options to partake in. Bounce recommends the following itinerary items.
- Get active at Tropical Park. This large recreational area features a track, an equestrian center, and plenty of pathways for running, walking, or cycling.
- Hunt for fabulous deals inside the Dolphin Mall.
- Admire the collections within the Patricia and Phillip Frost Art Museum.
- Take in the Terrence Price II Neverending Gardens exhibit inside the Patricia and Phillip Frost Museum. This photograph exhibit honors the shifting culture of the Carol City community in Miami.
- Go for a stroll along the lake in the 15 acre Women’s Park, one of the first parks in the US created specifically to honor women.
- Venture into Miami to admire the highly Instagram-friendly Wynwood Walls art installation.
- Head into Miami’s Little Havana neighborhood to sample incredible Cuban food and go salsa dancing.
Transit Options for Dolphin Mall
- Grayline Shuttle from Miami International Airport
Luggage Storage in Dolphin Mall
Because the Dolphin Mall is so enormous, and you’ll be exploring on foot, carrying excess baggage is not ideal. Plus, retailers generally discourage folks from entering their shops with large bags. Drop your excess luggage with a nearby Bounce partner so you can focus on shopping, knowing your belongings are safe.
Luggage Storage Options Near Dolphin Mall
- Wynwood Walls: This Instagram-friendly art installation features incredible murals by world-renowned street artists. Opt to leave your excess bags at a Bounce location nearby, so your hands are free to snap photos.
- The Dolphin Mall: Since opening in 2001, the Dolphin Mall has become one of Florida’s most popular destinations. With over 1 million square feet of shopping space, prepare to shop ‘til you drop. Leave your excess bags with a nearby Bounce partner, so you don’t have to haul them around inside.
- Tropical Park: Built on a horse track, this massive park is the perfect place to get active in the sun. Go for a jog, a cycle, or a leisurely walk. Drop your extra bags with a nearby Bounce partner and you can exercise freely.
- Calle Ocho: This street in Little Havana honors famous Cubans and is a great spot to begin your exploration of this vibrant neighborhood. Consider leaving your bags at a nearby Bounce location, so you don’t have to carry anything extra as you wander.
- Texas de Brazil Steakhouse: This Brazilian style steakhouse within the Dolphin Mall serves up an array of delectable Brazilian barbecue dishes. It’s the perfect place to refuel after a day of shopping. Drop your luggage with a nearby Bounce partner so you can dine bag-free.
- Vizcaya Museum and Gardens: This Italian style villa was built in the early 1900s as a vacation home and has since been converted into a tourist destination. Tour the lush gardens and admire the architecture during your visit. Leave your extra luggage with Bounce while you explore the estate.
- Patricia and Phillip Frost Art Museum: Since it first opened in 1978, the Frost Art Museum has been dedicated to showcasing a diverse collection of works from many cultures and time periods. Recently, it has been praised for its LGBTQ collection. Leave your extra bags with a nearby Bounce partner, so they don’t distract you during your visit.
- Bayside Marketplace: It would be a shame to come all the way to Miami without visiting the water. Grab a drink and a bit to eat within the Bayside Marketplace and soak up the harbor views. Leave your luggage with a Bounce partner in the area to avoid worrying about hauling extra bags around.