How it works
- STEP 1
Select the most convenient location for your needs
- STEP 2
Instantly reserve your space in a few clicks
- STEP 3
Drop off items
Head to the store and show your reservation
- STEP 4
Enjoy the city
Go about your day without lugging around your things
South Beach Luggage Storage Guide 2023Posted Feb 4, 2023
Are you wondering, "Where can I store my luggage near South Beach?" Perhaps you just arrived in Miami and need a place to store your bags near South Beach before you check into your hotel or AirBnB -- or maybe you just checked out and don't want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Perhaps, you're planning on shopping at Bal Harbour Shops, Mall of the Americas, or The Shops at Pembroke Gardens and need a place to store your bags. Or, you're planning on planning on at Haulover Beach, Bayside Marina Stage, or 63rd Street Draw Bridge .
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage near South Beach!
Luggage storage nearby South Beach with Bounce
Bounce is one of the largest luggage storage networks in Miami with multiple locations near South Beach.
Featured in , Bounce is present in more than 100 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood.
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including insurance, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… we strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in the South Beach area start at just $5.90 per 24h/bag.
Book through our or mobile app (required) so that we can cover you with insurance, space availability, and our 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
Here are some ideas for making the most of your time in the South Beach area now that you are free from your baggage. Some notable places to relax before a flight are Fairchild Tropical Botanic Garden, The Bal Harbour Pier, and Starbucks. You can also go for a hike around Tropical Park, South End, and North Shore Beachwalk. And if you’re looking for a night on the town, check out The Palace Bar, Treehouse Miami, and Twist.
Why is Bounce the best luggage storage provider in the South Beach area?
✅Multiple locations near South Beach✅$10,000 Bounce Guarantee on each booking to protect your belongings✅Vetted store locations to ensure trust and safety✅2 minute booking process online or via mobile app, then just walk in and check your bags in✅Thousands of 5 star reviews, hundreds of thousands of bags stored
How do I store luggage near South Beach with Bounce?
You can find the closest luggage storage location to South Beach really easily. . Find the shop that meets your preferences in terms of location & hours. Once you’ve chosen a location, you can book in under 2 minutes.
Space does fill up so booking before you go there is required, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags.
You’re now free to enjoy South Beach and Miami without your things!
About South Beach, Miami
Miami’s South Beach neighborhood (sometimes referred to as SoBe) offers up a medley of nightlife, beaches, shopping, and stunning Art Deco architecture. The South Beach neighborhood sits between Biscayne Bay and the Atlantic Ocean, occupying the area of Miami Beach south of Dade Boulevard. Prior to the 1980s, South Beach was riddled with crime and poverty. The area was popularized through movies and TV shows, such as Miami Vice, and soon became a sought-after destination for the wealthy. These days, South Beach draws a mixed crowd, including the rich and famous, as well as regular folks. The fact that South Beach has visitors and residents from so many different walks of life is undoubtedly what makes it so diverse and quirky.
Things to do in South Beach, Miami
While the beach is one of the most obvious draws within South Beach, there are plenty of other things to do in this quirky neighborhood, from shopping to foodie experiences, and beyond. Bounce recommends adding the following items to your South Beach itinerary:
- Admire South Beach’s incredible Art Deco architecture as you cruise down Ocean Drive (and beyond).
- Watch the boats and cruise ships as you stroll through South Pointe Park, or pack a picnic and take in the scenery while you soak up the sun.
- Do some people watching along Ocean Drive-- day or night!
- Fill up on delicious (and affordable) Cuban food at The Local Cuban in Time Out Market.
- Immerse yourself in the Miami food scene and admire the Meditteranean architecture as you stroll along Española Way.
- Indulge in some retail therapy at the Lincoln Road Mall. Try to catch the Farmer’s Market on Sunday if you can!
- Dance the night away at LIV nightclub, a hot spot for celebrity DJs and their celebrity fans.
- Spend a day frolicking in the sun at the beach.
- Visit the modern art gallery, ARTECHOUSE, to admire “experiential, technology-driven” art installations.
Transit Options in South Beach, Miami
- South Beach Local
- Miami-Dade County Metrobus A, M, S, C, 120, 150
- Airport Flyer
Luggage Storage in South Beach, Miami
There’s no shortage of awesome, sun-soaked activities in South Beach, but lugging your bags around is sure to hold you back. Carrying extra weight around in the heat and humidity is only going to zap your energy and make you miserable. Stow your luggage at a convenient Bounce location so you can make the most of South Beach’s nightlife and beach scenes.
Luggage Storage Options in South Beach, Miami
- South Beach Beaches: The beach is one of Miami’s biggest draws, and it should make up a big part of your itinerary. Drop your luggage at a nearby Bounce location so you can frolic in the sand without worrying about your belongings being stolen.
- South Pointe Park: This beautiful park at the tip of South Beach is the perfect spot for a jog, a leisurely stroll, or a sunset picnic. Locate a nearby Bounce location so you can enjoy the park freely without excess weight to lug around.
- LIV Nightclub: One of South Beach’s most high-profile clubs, LIV is where to go if you want to catch a set by a famous DJ. Tiesto, Cardi B, and Zedd are all past performers of this exclusive club. If you’re headed in after a day of work in the neighborhood, leave your belongings with a nearby Bounce partner so you can dance the night away unburdened.
- Española Way: This beautiful pedestrian street is packed with tasty cafes and coffee shops. Stash your belongings with a Bounce partner in the neighborhood so you can wander and nibble without worrying about excess baggage.
- Lincoln Road Mall: This open-air mall is the perfect place to shop for South Beach souvenirs. Leave your luggage with a nearby Bounce partner so you can fill your hands with shopping bags!
- Art Deco Tour: South Beach is renowned for its Art Deco buildings, many of which have been beautifully restored. For an up-close look, join an Art Deco walking tour so you can learn about the history of the neighborhood and the architecture. Leave your bags at a local Bounce location to lighten your load.
- Ocean Drive: The epicenter of South Beach’s tourism, Ocean Drive is the perfect spot to really soak up the scene both day and night. Stash your bags at a nearby Bounce location so you can fully immerse yourself.
- Miami Beach Botanical Garden: This beautiful garden features an array of subtropical plants, palm trees, and native Floridian fauna. Whether you’re a horticulture fanatic or just appreciate green spaces, you’re to enjoy your time here. Leave your bags at a nearby Bounce location so you can explore freely.
- Miami Sight-Seeing Tour: Take an incredible combo tour that will show you the best of Miami by land and sea. You’ll explore the iconic neighborhoods from South Beach and beyond on a double-decker bus, and then hop on an airboat to cruise Biscayne Bay and the Everglades. Drop your luggage at a Bounce location so you can enjoy your day without worrying about your belongings.
Get the Bounce App on your phone
Other places near South Beach
Frequently asked questions
How much does it cost to store luggage near South Beach?
The price for luggage storage near South Beach is just $5.90/bag for the entire day.
Where can I store luggage near South Beach?
There are multiple locations in the South Beach area which can be booked through the Bounce platform including near Concourse G, Concourse D, and Car Rental Center and all over Miami.
Is it safe to store your bags near South Beach?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage near South Beach.
Are there storage lockers near South Beach?
Yes, there are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in the South Beach area. Bounce has multiple luggage storage locations nearby South Beach and in the broader Miami area where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 safekeeping guarantee.
What public transportation exists near South Beach?
Popular metro stations like MDT Metromover - Goverment Center Station or Government Center Station can be used for nearby transit. When traveling within Miami near South Beach, you may be close to some bus stations: Big Bus Miami - Stop 6 - Bass Museum / Collins Park, MIA Bus 150 Stop, or Big Bus Miami - Bus Depot. If traveling by train, Citizens MiamiCentral, Brightline Miami, and MDT Metrorail - Government Center Station are nearest to South Beach.
Where are the best hotel accommodations near South Beach?
The top-ranked middle to high-range hotels near South Beach are 1 Hotel South Beach, W Miami, and Loews Miami Beach Hotel. When traveling on a budget, the best hostels near South Beach are Freehand Miami, Generator Miami, and Selina Gold Dust.
Where are the best restaurants near South Beach?
The most popular restaurants to visit when near South Beach are Wynwood Art Walk, W New York, and Nikki Beach.
Where are the best parks and nature attractions near South Beach?
Check out the nearby Crandon Park, South Pointe Park, and North Shore Open Space Park.